Shy Lady No More Fucks the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit back on my haunches and pull her hips and crotch up my thighs to my erection. Her legs are wide and her glistening wet pussy is displayed like the harlot she's become. What a sweet little pussy she has. So bald and so fuckable. I notch the head of my cock to the opening of her sopping wet, honey pot. My fucking god, that is such a horny sight. Her pussy is so tight only the tip enters the hot opening.

"Oh, Blake, oh sweet Jesus. Yes."

She reaches her hands up to me with a begging look in her eyes.

I lean forward and place a hand on each side of her head. Call me a conceited cocksucker but I always love to watch a new fuck-mate's face when I drill my cock into their horny pussies the first time. Debbie has her eyes closed and faces to the side. She is biting her lip nervously.

The ring of her vagina opening is much smaller than the head of my dick. I push my hips forward an inch and after a slight hesitation the vagina accommodates and the head of my cock in just the head deep. Her eyes open and stare into mine. It takes all my will-power not to ram inside to the hilt at that moment. I enter another inch and wait. A frantic hungry look crosses her face.

"Yes, Blake do me. Do me, Blake."

"We're going to be doing a lot of fucking aren't we Debbie?"

"Yes, Blake, sweetheart. Lots of fucking. She grabs my ass and pulls. Please, do me Blake."

That's what I like to hear. I give out a big animal grunt and plunge into her center, balls deep. She lets out a scream of pleasure at the invasion. A feeling of total domination and sweet pleasure fills me as our bodies become one. I fall on her with most of my weight on my elbows and knees but her exquisite body is against mine. Pent up lust carries me into a hot, primal, fuck frenzy. I drill her pussy over and over. Our hips collide, and our bodies shake with every collision.

Debbie's Viewpoint

Blake's animal sounds ring in my ears as his cock slides in and out of my pussy in triple time. What a fucking sexual feast. Oh my god, I feel an orgasm coming. Oh sweet mercy, it's too much. Oh shit, I'll die. No, no. It's a fucking tsunami of sex. No. Oh no.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Oh NOOOOOO. AAAAAHHHHH. I'm cumming. Oh, Jeez. AAAAAhhhh. My god, yes, YES."

Blake's Viewpoint

Fuck, the neighbors will hear her cumming. Sweet, she's grabbing my ass to hold me deep inside her. This is just too fucking much. Here I cum too. I love to grunt loud and often when I'm cumming. Let me fill her hot pussy with my cum.

"YES, yes. Baby. Love your sweet pussy. Fuck yes."

I straighten my arms and look down at her. Maybe I fucked her too hard. I lost it there. Who the fuck knows what happened. Holy shit, she's kissing my wrist. She's loving it. What a horny bitch. She's mine, totally mine. I'll ram her pussy a couple of more times for good measure. I love the way her tits jiggle with every jolt. She's kissing my wrist again like she fucking adores me. Doesn't that look so sweet or what?

"Well, Mrs. Taylor, I think we're going to be doing a lot of hot fucking in the future."

"I sure hope so Blake." A contented smile crosses her lips.

12