Sexual Coaching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira should have taken the precaution of using a condom but obviously her brother in law's experience was limited to his wife and she was in the same situation. No dangerous behavior to be expected from them, for the time being! As she was pregnant with Kyrhan's babies, twins as usual thanks to her husband's MD, there was no risks of unwanted pregnancy. Kyrhan had preempted all her fertile periods since their wedding but she'd like to offer another pair of twins to her husband Dan and why not to Shomeer some day if Kyrhan allowed it.

Kira sucked again his cock to make him hard again and get him hard enough again to really fuck her. She wanted, she needed him now deep in her belly. She decided to postpone for the next day his initiation to sodomy. It would be a treat for her and a mind blowing experience for him. If Shomeer's education was to be really complete, he should be able and eager to spew his loads of cum in the three holes of a woman, on her breasts, her back and he should experience the bewitching feeling of dominating his partner. For some obscure reason she had taken in one of her wallets the harness Kyrhan had used in a memorable occasion when he had taken her on a leash and under a covering hood to the Dalits' bungalows to be fucked all night incognito by them. It could be fun to lead Swathri to her servant's quarters in the same way to service them, an epitome of the new education that was brewing for her sister in law!

Kira stretched herself back on the towel at the feet of Shomeer. She arched on her back with her legs wide open and she opened her cunt lips with her hands.

- Now, I want you to enter my cunt but not like some inexperienced teenager. You're a man! Take me as a master does! Own me, own your sister in law!

The previous bouts had given some assurance to Shomeer who got on his knees just at the apex of her thighs. At least he knew what to do in this basic missionary position he so often used with his wife. The only differences were that it was the sexy Kira he was about to fuck and she was responding to him by lifting her hips to meet him while Swathri always received him like a chiffon fuck doll humped by some faun. She could have been dead or sleeping she wouldn't have responded better!

When he pushed his cock into her cunt, he felt as if he was entering a volcano. Her cunt seemed to be filled with lava, a delicious lava in which he loved frolicking with her. When his cock came in contact with her cervix and began to hammer against it, both of them screamed in unison. She couldn't have dreamed a more complete seduction of her brother in law. Much later when they had regained their breath and were holding one another quite closely, she made him discuss his life with his wife.

- Shomeer, excuse me to be blunt : are you happy? You don't seem so!

- Oh, Kira, you're hitting a sore point. My wife has always quashed all my attempts to build a happy sexual life for us! I expected to live a life of unending pleasures with her being so pretty on the day of our wedding!

- And instead?

- Imagine, I've never seen her nude in daylight, even when we're alone in the swimming pool. When we watch some US film and see women on Malibu beach in tiny bikinis or elsewhere topless, she immediately switches channels, deeming these images as obscene, especially for Indian eyes.

- But is it her upbringing or her personal choices.

- I'd say it's her upbringing. Her parents are a family of extremist hinduists. They took an important part in the destruction of the Ayodhya mosque in December 1992.

- But you knew it when you married her. I've just seen her a few times and I'd immediately fallen in love with her. I wanted her and I didn't even consider her family ideas! That was my big mistake.

- Kyrhan wanted to know whether you'd accept he tries to help you. He delegated me to question you about it.

- Ohh! If my brother could help me, I would kiss the ground where he had put his feet.

- No need to be so deeply reverent, I think, but he may need to seduce her, that is to fuck her as I've fucked you!

- Don't tell me Kyrhan has sent you to seduce me!

- I don't make a move in India without informing him and in such delicate situations, especially so. We decided that the best moment for this question was after I'd have fucked you.

- But my brother, a prince, a Maharajah, has agreed that his wife dallied with his brother, just to soothe my possible objections to his mingling in my marital affairs.

- Yes : you might have been adamantly opposed to his mingling in your affairs as you say and especially if he had to cuckold you, his brother. Now you've cuckolded him, you may be less touchy about it, don't you think so?

- It's rather against Indian traditions!

- If you knew how many traditions Kyrhan has circumvented, always for good and practical reasons. He could have been some philosopher in India like Voltaire in France but he always preferred action!

- In that case, tell him I thank him for the magnificent gift he offered me when he told you to seduce me. Tell him also that he can do whatever he likes to try to tame my wife. Whatever means he may choose will meet my full approval!

- I think he didn't expect a more complete approval. I'm pretty sure that he will give you back a completely changed wife. He'll need just a few days we may use to explore together the pages of the Kama Sutra so that you'll be ready to satisfy your newly awakened wife.

- It'll be a pleasure. Let's take a bath in the swimming pool before retiring to a suite. Kyrhan and Swathri will be back in two hours at the minimum!

- You seem optimistic about the results of his action!

- I'm not optimistic, I know him and I'm sure that he'll succeed. Your fate is in the best hands in the world.

Kira dove naked into the swimming pool and made a demonstration of all the swimming types she knew, crawl, butterfly, back-stroke, breast stroke and other ones. She seemed to be always proficient. She would never have been ridiculous in competition. Shomeer's respect for his sister in law increased considerably then. When she had finished drying herself with a towel, .she phoned Kyrhan to inform him on the success of her mission.

- Now, it's up to you, darling! You're totally free to seduce your sister in law. Meanwhile, I'll teach some new skills to your young brother!. I'm intending to see both of you sharing our dear Swathri while she learns to pleasure me as I've done years ago with our dear friend Leena, do you remember it?

She cut the communication and addressed Shomeer.

- Would you consider carrying me in your arms to the bedroom? I'll show you how a woman can kiss a man to make him really hard. If you can reach the bedroom before you fuck me, I'll do whatever you want. If we don't reach the bedroom before you decide to fuck me, you'll do what ever I like! OK?

- Agreed!

Kira won that tournament and her brother in law was soon faced with the delicious punishment of making Kira cum just by licking and nibbling her nipples and her breasts. From the noises that echoed throughout the house, he finally understood quite fast how to proceed! Kira looked rather exhausted when Kyrhan came back. Swathri told her to get back to bed. She would prepare some fortifying potion to restore her strength and Kira really needed it at that moment!

While she scurried to prepare the potion, the three conspirators discussed quietly about the best way to advance their objectives. . .

12