Samantha Mohr Comes for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He must have thought he'd won the lottery," I said, tweaking Sam.

"Or maybe I did," said Samantha, smiling. "That was a really big load. He came all over my tits and face, and it was dripping down onto my belly, some even rolling down onto my panties."

"Did you rub it all in??"

"Mmmm, yes!!" Sam's eyes lit up. "You know how I love sloppy sex."

"I do. I hope he left you a complete mess," I said, again reaching for the hem of Sam's dress. Again she slapped me away.

"Not yet. You'll get to see soon enough," Sam said with a smile. "After he came, I slid up on the bed, pulling him with me. I pulled my panties down, exposing myself to him. He licked his lips as he saw mine. I was already open, I was so hot. He knelt in front of me, taking his time. Waiting the fifteen seconds for him was agony. Finally he went in on me, licking my labia from butt to my clit, slowly, right up my slit. He swirled his tongue on my clit, then licked back down. I started to cream right away it felt so good, and the anticipation was driving me nuts. He licked me again, which only intensified the feeling. Then he started tonguing my clit while he played a couple of fingers inside me. It didn't take five minutes, I was starting to shudder and shake, then he ran his tongue over my clit and into me, sucking on my clit, and I was done. I started thrashing around and almost broke his nose when I bucked into him. He held on though, letting me come like crazy, then settle down.

"When I was done, he knelt up on the bed and I saw he was hard again, his massive dick bobbing out in front of him. I reached out, telling him I wanted that thing in me so bad, to feel it filling me, and to bring it over and stuff it inside me. He moved up over me, playing the head on my clit. I got a jolt every time he did, about a half dozen. I was going crazy with desire, and told him quit playing and put it in, I want to feel that fat dick stretching me. I grabbed it and pulled him into me, and he went in all the way to his balls. I could feel them-they were HUGE-on my ass as he settled into me. He stayed for a few minutes, just letting me get adjusted to his size inside me, then started slowly pumping. God, I was filled!! I wrapped my legs around him, my boots rubbing on his ass, and pulled him tight."

"Bet he liked the boots," I said.

"He did. He said they felt really hot. I knew he was liking them, I could feel him stiffen. He was really going deep by then, poking my womb. I remembered watching him come the first time, and I imagined what it was going to feel like when he came inside me. We rolled over, so I could ride him. As deep as he was when he was on top, he seemed even deeper now. I leaned forward and fed him my tits, and he sucked each nipple. He did the right one til I shook, then the left til I really came, soaking his cock with my juice.

"I was really open and slippery, and I wanted him on top when he came. I climbed off and pulled him to me. I told him I wanted him to come for me now, and to fuck me deep. He asked if I wanted him to come inside me, I told him yes, I did, very much. He looked at me a little puzzled, and asked if I was going to get pregnant. I smiled and told him, no, those days were over, and that I had just turned 50. He looked surprised, and said he didn't think I was any older than early 40's. I told him I was flattered, but either way, even if it were still possible, I'd take the chance on him knocking me up just to feel his massive young cock shooting his sweet come into me.

"I squeezed him with my pussy-I don't know how, he filled me so completely-to coax his load from that huge cock. It didn't take long, we were both so ready. He pushed in deep, and I felt his cock pulse, just like when it was in my mouth earlier. 'Ms. Mohr, I'm coming,' he said to me. I smiled at him, and told him to call me Samantha, and to flood my womb with every drop of hot seed in your big heavy balls. That did it for him, and he started to come deep in me. It was like a hot tidal wave, just gush after gush of come shooting at my cervix. About the third spurt of his come, I came, and even in my orgasm I could feel the heat of his come, and then it was spilling out of me, and he kept shooting more into me. He'd come only about 30 minutes earlier. I never thought he would come so much so soon."

"I bet you were soaked all through your afternoon lecture," I kidded Samantha.

"I was," said Sam with a laugh. "He pulled out and immediately I could feel his come spilling back out, a big stream of it on my ass. My friend looked at me and was amazed how much was dripping out. He was a mess too, his cock at half mast, still oozing from the head, and slick from both of our orgasms. I had him come over to me, and I licked him clean. He enjoyed that, and asked if I needed to clean up. I laughed-there was no way I was going to completely clean up that mess-and had him toss me my panties. I took them and soaked up as much of his come as I could, knowing they would absorb some of my juices as well. When I got as much as I thought I could get, I tossed them at him. I told him to keep them to remember this special day."

"So he has them??" I asked.

"He does. He'll probably keep them forever," Sam said with a laugh.

"So you did your talk with no panties and come dripping from your pussy??" I asked, my cock stiffening at the idea of Samantha standing at the podium in front of a couple hundred college kids with her soaked pussy leaking and come slowly oozing out down her thighs. She was probably leaking sperm on my desk as we spoke.

"I did. I was OK for the first half of it, but I didn't move around a lot. Then I felt that familiar wetness as a gush of his sperm leaked out. Then I felt it on my thighs, since when I moved I could feel them sliding against each other like they were oiled. I stayed put behind the podium after that!!"

"I bet you're still leaking now," I teased Sam.

"Yes, I am, and you're about to get a taste. Somebody owes me a licking," said Samantha, smiling at me from her perch on the desk. As she smiled at me, she spread her legs enough so that I could see her soaked, tangled bush, uncovered under her dress. As she opened her thighs, her pussy opened up, and I watched as a big glob of semen slowly emerged between her labia and drip off them onto the desk, a thick stream continuing to flow into the puddle of come that was forming. I pulled Samantha closer so her ass was still on the desk, but her pussy was now slightly hanging over the edge. I looked up at her and licked my lips. I dove toward the target, gathering up the come that was dripping down her ass, and tonguing it back into her pussy, the licking up over Sam's clit, making her jump. I knew that it would not take much to make her come since she had so much sperm in her pussy.

Sloppy sex was a real turn on for her, and she was a mess. Besides her pussy still dripping, I could see the wetness on her thighs where her date's come had started to dry. I knew she had to be primed. I slowly licked up and down her labia again, going straight up the middle, dragging my tongue between her slick pussy lips and over her clit, and again she jumped, closing her legs around my head. One more good lick should do it, I thought. I took my time licking around her thighs, and I could feel Sam shaking as her orgasm drew near.

"Oh, God, you're making me crazy!! Stop teasing me and make me come!!" Sam was almost in a frenzy. I looked up and saw her eyes were closed, and she was breathing hard. I licked up one side of her pussy and down the other, deliberately avoiding her clit.

"Oh God, put your tongue in me, I want to feel you inside!!" I licked up her lips again, this time slowly going over her clit. That pushed her over the edge, and her orgasm rolled over her like a freight train. Samantha cried out and her legs clamped around my head as her pussy erupted with a mix of her juice and her lover's come. I thought for a moment I would drown in the flow, but what a way to go!!

Samantha was in another world, her hips thrashing around me. Finally she caught her breath enough to speak. "Fuck me!! Fuck me deep!! Put your big cock in my sloppy cunt and fuck me til I'm overflowing with your come!! I want to feel it dripping out of me on the plane, I want my husband to feel all the come in my pussy when he fucks me tonight!!"

I stood up and got my pants undone, my cock already leaking from the anticipation. I rubbed the slick head on Samantha's clit, making her jump, then slid into the steamy confines of her well used cunt, feeling the molten lava of her previous lover all around me. She was so wet and slick I easily slid right in to my balls. Immediately I felt the spermy wetness on them, and on the hair around my dick.

I started pumping Sam steadily and hard, feeling the stickiness of the come that had started to dry in her bush and on her legs, contrasted with the well lubed feel of what was still inside her. My balls made a sticky slapping sound as they hit her ass. Sam wrapped her boot clad legs around me, pulling me in, squeezing my cock with her pussy as she met my thrusts as best she could from her position on the desk. The feeling was incredible. I could feel my cock swelling inside her, and as much as I like to make the moment last, we were on my desk, and besides, I was so turned on I could not wait to add my load to the flood in her pussy. The thought of her twat dripping on her way home, and greeting her husband with her pussy full of come from not one, but two other guys, was getting to me.

"Sam, you're going to make me come," I told her, looking her in the eyes. She was leaning back on the desk, supported by her hands behind her. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me while she looked back at me. I could feel the head of my cock poking at her womb. I slowed my pace as my climax neared, my dick stiffening in her soaked pussy. Sam could sense it too, tightening her legs around me.

"Oh yeah honey. Let me have it deep. Let me feel your hot seed filling me." Our eyes were locked to each other as I started to spurt, long full blasts of semen that hit the opening to her womb forcefully. Even as she was looking at me, I could see in her eyes that my come was setting off an orgasm for her too. Samantha smiled at me, a smile mixed with the look of ecstasy that comes with orgasm. I pushed in deep, grinding the base of my cock on her clit. That sent her over the top and she cried out as she came around my spewing dick. I held it in deep as she came, riding along as her hips thrust into me. We were both coming hard, and I could feel my sperm fill her already soaked cunt and push its way between my cock and her pussy walls, spilling back out of Samantha onto my desk. We finally stopped coming, and I looked at Samantha as I felt my cock swimming in her flooded pussy.

"That was incredible. You've never been so hot," I said quietly to Samantha.

"Mmmmmm, it was. The feel of you inside me, already full of come, and the thought that you were the second man to come in my pussy in four hours really set me off" Samantha said, smiling. "I am SOAKED!! I have never felt so full. My date came a bucket inside me, but you really flooded me!! I know I said I wanted to feel your come while I was going home, but I think I'll still be feeling it on Monday."

I laughed. "Between your friend and me, you should have plenty inside you to give that husband of yours a very sloppy welcome home. Speaking of home, we need to get you over to the airport. Your flight is in less than two hours. Wouldn't want to have hubby miss out on his Christmas surprise."

"Yes, I suppose we should," said Samantha. She had brought her bags to my office in the morning to save a trip back to the hotel. I pulled out of her, to watch a large drip of sperm spill from her pussy and onto my desk, the start of a steady flow that lasted a good two minutes til it eased up, then was followed by another large glob. Sam looked at me, beaming. "WOW!! Now that's a mess!!"

"Well, you do like messy sex," I teased.

"Yes, I do, but much as I like it, I may have to clean up a little just so I don't cause a problem at the airport."

"Yeah, if they decide to grope you for a more in depth inspection, they're going to find some real contraband!!" Samantha slid off my desk, kissing me. After about 30 seconds, she pulled away with a smile.

"Look," Samantha said, directing my attention downward. A long string of come was hanging down below the hem of her dress, where it stayed suspended for about ten seconds, the dropped to the floor. There was a pretty good spot on my desk where we had been as well. I got Sam some tissues, and she did some quick clean up while I straightened and wiped my desk.

"Bet you wish you had those panties back now," I kidded her.

Samantha though a moment. "Nah, I like feeling a guy's come on me, leaking out, on my legs. Usually it doesn't get far enough down so anyone will see. Of course, it I'm wearing pants, it doesn't matter. And it is a turn on for me that if I'm wearing a dress of skirt, someone might get look at my messy twat, and know what I was up to."

We had a fairly quick trip out to the airport, holding hands and chatting as we drove. "Hubby's going to get quite a surprise when you get back," I offered to Samantha.

"Yes, he is. He never said anything about the last couple of trips, even when we screwed in the car in the airport parking lot that time last year. But then, you were the only one whose come was inside me. Today, I'm coming home loaded with your sperm, and the sperm from a 21 year old college kid who came buckets inside me. There's no way he won't notice. I was still soaked this afternoon when I got to your office, and I'm a lot sloppier now." Sam smiled as she made that last comment. "Maybe it will wake him up. It's funny how, most of the couples I know about our age, the man turns into a horny old bastard, the wife turns into a prude. I have it the other way."

"You're hoping he'll get the idea you like your sex messy and move your way on that??"

"Yes, I suppose. It may blow up in my face, but maybe he'll get the idea that sex can be fun when you get all those fluids mixed up. I don't expect he'll go down on me after, the way you do so wonderfully."

"Poor guy. He doesn't realize he married a come slut," I teased Samantha.

"Ha! I guess I am," said Samantha, laughing. "I never thought about it til now, but I really do like getting a good load of sperm in me, and on me. Even watching a guy come is a turn on. Funny, too, I never realized how much fun taking on those young guys was going to be. I mean, the first time was a real thrill, in the back room in the department store-and then you bringing me off at the jewelry counter. That was so intense. But then this afternoon was also so hot, that kid was so big and he came so much-I forgot how much young guys come; then you going down on me and fucking me afterwards!! It's a come slut's dream."

"Well, you can have your choice of anyone you want while you're here-assuming, of course, hubby doesn't get the idea you're coming out for the boys and not the professional events, and give you a hard time. You know how I work-what happens here, stays here."

Samantha looked at me lovingly. "You're so good to me. I love everything you do for me-and to me-here. Now we have another dimension." We pulled into the airport parking, and got out of the car. Sam came around to the back to get a carry on while I took the suitcase. We kissed before I closed the trunk, Sam looking at me as our lips parted. "I love you. You really let me be free to find myself and do the things I can't do at home."

"That will never change," I said. "I love you too, Sam. Merry Christmas." We walked into the airport, and I went as far as I could with her.

We shared a quick but lingering kiss as Samantha got to security. She whispered in my ear as she left, "I'm leaking," gave me a smile, and she was up to the checkpoint. She winked back at me as I stood there, then she was out of sight.

Samantha called me a couple of days later. "How'd it go at home??" I asked.

"Kinda strange," Sam answered. I took a taxi back from the airport, and my husband met me at the door with a bouquet of flowers, and kissed me, much longer than usual. He said he missed me. We kept kissing and I started to undo his shirt. At the same time, he reached up under my dress to grab my ass. He was surprised I was not wearing panties, and I remembered I had left them with my lunch date. I just told him I wanted to surprise him. He had no idea the surprise was still ahead of him!! I got him over to the sofa and pulled his pants down. He was already hard."

"He must have missed you!! From what you've said, spontaneous sex is not his thing."

"It hasn't been. But there he was, sitting on the sofa, his pants around his ankles, dick standing up tall. It was too good, and I wasn't going to waste it. I was still pretty wet from that afternoon, but I thought, what the hell, let's see where this leads. So I straddled him, pulling up my dress to get at him a little easier, and sat down on him, getting his dick in my pussy. He said I must be excited too, I was so wet, almost like I had come in me. My face must have given me away, because he looked at me and said, you do have come inside you, don't you?? He got a strange look on his face, but his cock stiffened as he looked at me, I mean REALLY hard. I told him he might be sharing my pussy with a college kid's sperm, and lots of it. That really got him.

"For a guy who has given the impression of not liking sloppy sex, he was getting really turned on. I was slowly riding him while we were talking. When I told him that, he lost it, and came hard, his come gushing deep inside me. The momentary flash in my mind was, now I have his come, your come, and my date's come all in my pussy, three guys in the same day. That, and my husband coming so quickly set me off, and I came like crazy, my juice and come from all three of you flowing out of me and all over his cock, balls, and legs. I know how he's been the last few years, so when we came off the orgasmic high, I got up and led him to the shower. I told him we could clean up together. He seemed to like that idea, especially when I blew him in there, the warm water running all over us as I sucked his cock til he came and I swallowed him. He hasn't told me what changed, but I'll take it. Maybe there's hope yet."

"Looks like you managed to turn that around. Did he say anything about you taking on strange cock while on the road??" I asked.

"No, we'll still have to address that. His reaction was that he was very turned on by it, so he may be more OK with it than I think he is. We screwed four times over the weekend, so it looks like we have come to a kind of compromise."

"Looks that way. You get some of the sex you crave, he gets to clean up. I'm sure he won't turn you down when you want him to come on your tits in the shower."

Samantha laughed. "No, I don't think he will. I know I won't let that get by."

"I hope this doesn't mean you're giving up your visits," I said, hoping the new situation wouldn't change things on my end.

"Oh, no no no!!" said Samantha. "I'm not about to give up my road trips, especially now that I've rediscovered how much fun college guys can be. I'm still a come slut, and they have lots of it. Besides, I'd miss you."

"So I'll see you in the spring then?? You know the dates."

"Count on it," said Samantha. "You know I won't miss it. I hope the weather is warming up by then. I have a couple of things I'd like to wear for you."

"I know I'll look forward to that!!" I said, knowing that whatever Samantha wore, I'd enjoy seeing her in-and out-of it. "Maybe I'll find a young future meteorologist who appreciates good female form for you too."