Runs in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the bedroom, I got on the bed first, lying on my back. The girls got on the bed, one on each side of me. "I get to ride him first," said Isabel, straddling my legs.

"Why do you get his cock first??" said Julianne, almost pouting.

"Cause I'm going away soon. You'll have him to yourself all the time I'm gone. Besides, he's got enough for both of us. Watch." Isabel slid her pussy up and down my cock, getting the shaft wet with the juice from her orgasm in the pool. After several times riding my cock, she put it in her pussy. Julianne and I watched as it disappeared into her dark haired cavern, the shaft stretching her labia as it entered her. Isabel leaned forward, taking Julianne's hands, kissing her. The girls would kiss and fondle each other's tits while they rode me in their own positions.

I took Julianne's hand, pulling her over me so I could lick her pussy. She settled in, and I started licking her furry muff, and she was soon opening for my tongue to taste her slick insides. I licked up and down her labia, to which she responded with a gentle moan, her hips riding back and forth as my tongue teased her. I felt her juice run over my face as she had a small orgasm, her hips riding forward as she came. I suddenly found myself looking at her little pink rosebud.

I'm not much on anal play; it just doesn't appeal to me, never has. But sometimes, you just have a situation that calls for it, and this was it. I licked up, circling Julianne's little butthole. She was not expecting this, and let out a yelp when my tongue hit her there. I could see Isabel's face as Julianne jumped. She just smiled at her friend's reaction. When she settled back down, I resumed licking her pussy, this time more intently, until she again yelped, then panted as she had a more intense orgasm while Isabel squeezed her nipples.

I was building to a climax myself by this time. Isabel moved Julianne off me, now that she'd come, and told her to watch as she rode my cock. Isabel and I had spent a lot of time perfecting our edging techniques. This served a twofold purpose: it allowed our lovemaking episodes to last a lot longer, and in the process, intensified our pleasure. She got where she could read me pretty well, and knew when I was getting close, and just when to back off so she'd get part of my load, then we'd continue. When we had the time, this would allow us to spend hours together without completely spending ourselves until we were ready.

Isabel knew I was getting to the point of no return, and slowly lifted up so only the head of my cock was inside her. She slowly moved up and down, only a little, then smiled. "Fill me, hon," she said. Her eyes met mine, then she looked over at Julianne. "Watch," she said to her friend.

I felt my come flow, a long, slow surge into her pussy that soon spilled out of her, a long streak of white that slid down the top of my shaft and into the dark hair above my cock. Julianne looked at the come streaming down my cock, her mouth open as she took in the scene. Isabel held still while my flow subsided. Once I was sure I wasn't going to blow the whole load, I took her hips and pulled her down, my cock sliding into her come filled pussy, and I savored the feel of her steamy, slippery insides. Isabel whimpered as my cock hit her cervix. I held a moment, then she lifted off me slowly, the come that had been on my shaft now hanging up in her thick bush.

My cock flopped out onto my belly as Isabel lifted off me, a slow seep of sperm still leaking from the head. Julianne was watching intently as she saw I was still coming. "I want that," she said.

"Help yourself," said Isabel, dismounting from me. Julianne eagerly took her place, repeating her friend's approach, riding my slick cock with her labia, but only twice before taking the leaking head and playing it on her clit, another glob of come emerging as she played with it. She whimpered, too, as the heat of my come hit her hot spot, then she slid the head inside, and slowly took the rest in, til my balls were against her ass. She sighed as she felt the head hit her cervix, and she settled in, slowly rocking with my dick deep inside her. I held still inside Julianne, letting the head of my cock pulse as the remaining come from my edging with Isabel seeped out, making Julianne's pussy slippery.

Isabel, meanwhile, assumed the position Julianne had vacated, and her come slick labia and bush were now right above my face. "Is he going to lick you now??" asked Julianne, incredulous that a man would lick a pussy he had just come inside.

Isabel leaned back so I could see her face, and we just laughed. "He licks his come out of me every time. It's amazing!!" She leaned forward again, her labia now over my mouth, come still dripping from her open flaps and hung up in the thick hair surrounding them. I licked up inside her, taking a long slurp of sperm and licking it over her clit. Isabel immediately came from the intense combination of me licking her clit and my still hot semen from her insides. She was a little dazed from the intensity of her orgasm, but climbed off me once she regained some composure. "See," she said to Julianne. "Told ya."

Julianne kept riding me slowly, making my cock ever harder as it slipped slowly in and out of her dark haired paradise. I was swelling inside her, and she knew it. I pulled her down, getting the full length of my cock inside her. "So, you like taking a cock bareback??" I asked, looking up at her, our eyes meeting. "You like getting a good load of come in your unprotected pussy??"

Julianne smiled. "I love getting barebacked. There's nothing like a big, bare dick deep in me, ready to spew a hot load way up inside me. I love the way a guy's come feels when it fills me."

I pulled her tight to me. "Good. I'm going to seed you." My cock pulsed, and Julianne closed her eyes as she felt me throb inside her, catching her breath as I started to shoot.

"YES!!" Julianne's hips rocked as she felt my come go deep, and she let out a moan as I let go of more sperm deep into her pussy. "Yes!!" she yelled again. Her exclamation was like someone who had just hit a three point jumper as the clock ran out.

I looked up at Julianne. "Yes?? Sounds like victory."

Julianne looked down, still panting. After a moment, she said, "Told you I wanted to fuck you. Ever since that day in the parking lot, when I saw your thick, veiny shaft and fat mushroom head shooting all that hot come for me, I've wanted this."

"Was it as good as you hoped for??" A dangerous question. I hoped for a good answer.

Julianne broke into a wide smile, glancing at Isabel. "Hell, yeah!!" She stayed atop me while she caught her breath. After a few minutes, my cock was subsiding, and slowly slipping out. I took her hands, pulling her toward me. "Slide off, and come up here," I said, pulling her pussy off my cock, then taking her hips and pulling them to my face. "Let me give you some of what Isabel gets."

I moved Julianne so her pussy was over my face, still open, come now starting to drip from it. I felt her breath get faster as she realized I really was going to lick her pussy with my come inside. She took in a sharp breath when my tongue hit her labia, licking the length of them, bottom to top. When I reached the top of her slit, I licked back down, then up again, just missing her clit. Her breath was getting short now, and she took my head in both hands, trying to direct my attention to parts I was avoiding. I licked side to side, making her shudder, then straight up. This time, I went right over her clit, making her jump. The next pass, I latched the tip of my tongue onto her clit and swirled, sending Julianne over the top. She cried out and pushed her pussy into my face, almost drowning me in pussy juice and spent come as she came hard. I held on and let her ride while she came, finally giving her a couple of short jabs as her orgasm subsided, again making her jump.

Julianne looked over at Isabel, who had been watching the whole spectacle perched next to us. Isabel smiled at her friend. "See, isn't that wonderful??"

Julianne caught her breath. "Yeah, but...damn!! Nobody ever did that to me before."

"Maybe your next boyfriend," I teased. "If he can get past tasting his own come."

"Not likely," said Julianne indignantly. "Most of the time, afterplay is pizza and beer. Football if it's in season," she said with a laugh. "They all want me to lick them clean, though." We all laughed.

"So," I said. "Lick me clean, hun??"

Julianne took a playful swat at my face. "With pleasure!! You promise to do that to me, I'll even lick you clean after you come in Isabel." A moment later, she was licking all the come off my cock and balls, taking great pride in getting every last stray drop of sperm that had leaked from her pussy onto me after I came in her.

When she was done, she sat up on the bed, cross legged, facing Isabel, who was sitting in the same position. "You're leaking," said Julianne, looking at her friend's still dripping cunt.

"So are you, Jules," said Isabel. The girls' eyes met, and they leaned together for a kiss. What started as a quick kiss soon turned into long, tongue sucking kissing, while they fondled each other's tits. I moved over to the other side of the bed to give them some room, watching as Julianne moved down Isabel's body til she was licking my come out of her pussy. Isabel took the hint, moving around so she could do the same with Julianne, the two friends now sharing my spent come from each other's pussies.

It was intensely sensuous watching these two good friends go down on each other, not only seeing them lick my come from each other, but seeing that they were obviously enjoying giving the other pleasure. As lusty as it was, the girls were clearly making love to each other, and it was amazingly sexy.

Once the girls finished, we'd pretty well spent ourselves, and settled in for some rest, Isabel on my left, Julianne on my right. I woke up the next morning when I felt the bed jiggle. Isabel was getting up to go to the bathroom. I quietly slipped out of bed, following her. We peed and brushed our teeth, then shared a short kiss. As we pulled away, our eyes met. I took her by the hand, holding my other one to my lips to say "Ssshhh."

I led her to the bed, where Julianne was still out cold. I got in softly, and Isabel did the same. We lay close, kissing gently. My cock was growing, and the head was soon poking Isabel's belly. She smiled, reaching down to stroke me. "I'm going to miss you," she said in a whisper. "Not just this," she squeezed my now full erection, "but everything. The way you taught me not only the class work, but the little odd things that you don't learn in school, the full story on some of the history, and I'll miss just being with you. It's been a lot of fun." I started to slowly run my fingers up and down her labia, feeling them open to my touch. Isabel smiled.

"I'll miss you too, the way you picked up everything so fast. I know I don't need to say this, but you'll do well in college." I slipped a finger inside her. "I'll miss this too." Isabel giggled quietly. She gently adjusted her position, allowing me to reach her pussy with my cock. Our eyes met, and I gently pushed into her, pulling her ass toward me so I could get maximum penetration. Isabel sighed when my cock touched her cervix.

We held together for a few minutes, whispering softly to each other, and gently kissing. I began slowly stroking in and out, pulling out, then pushing in and holding. It was a very slow session we engaged in, but we didn't want to wake Julianne just yet, and we were enjoying the quiet time, I savoring the feel of her wet pussy around me, she the feel of my stiff dick filling her, pushed all the way up inside her.

As we slowly made love, I could feel her getting juicier, and her twat pulsing. After a long few minutes, I felt her pussy tighten and her juice flow. She closed her eyes, mouth open, as she had a quiet but intense orgasm. When she recovered, she kissed me, a soft kiss that lasted over a minute. Her eyes met mine when we broke the kiss. I was still buried deep in her quivering vagina, my balls resting on her thigh. Now my cock was pulsing, her orgasm drawing me closer and closer to my own. "I love you, Tom," she said, still staring into my eyes.

"I love you, too, Isabel." She closed her eyes a long moment, then opened them, again looking into mine.

"Come inside me," she said, almost plaintively. I felt her pussy grind into me, and I grabbed her ass, pulling her tight. The friction was perfect, and I started to unload into her willing vagina, long spurts of semen that flooded her. She closed her eyes again and shuddered as my load splashed into the depths of her cunt.

"Hey, what are you two doing over there??" We woke up Julianne. Isabel and I laughed.

"Mmmm, nothing," said Isabel, with a giggle. Julianne rolled over to face us. "I thought you two would try to sneak one," she said, laughing. "I can't leave you alone, can I??

"Well, we weren't exactly alone," said Isabel, smiling at her friend.

The girls taunted each other as my cock slowly deflated and slipped from Isabel's pussy. I rolled onto my back, my half hard dick flopping over onto my thigh. "I think someone owes me a clean up," I said, looking first at Isabel, then at Julianne, who turned bright red. She smiled, then moved to me, kneeling over my cock, and taking it in her mouth. "Clean it up good," I teased her. She looked up at me, smiling as best she could with a mouth full of dick.

"Do a good job, and you can clean me up next," said Isabel, who was now lying on her back, her soaked pussy and bush open for Julianne to see. Julianne did a marvelous job cleaning me, leaving me still halfway up. Even so, I wasn't going to be ready for anything very soon, so I suggested I get some coffee started. I rolled off the bed, grabbing last night's shorts and pulling them on. I left the girls to their morning fun and went into the kitchen, starting the coffee maker, putting together some buttered rolls, and picking the paper up from the driveway. I scanned through the headlines, giving the business and advice sections a quick read, then went back to the bedroom.

Isabel was right where I left her, lying on the bed with her legs open, only now, Julianne had her face planted between them, licking her friend for all she was worth. She was on her hands and knees, which gave me a great view of her open labia peeking from under her dark pelt. I stroked myself to gain what hardness I could after having just given Isabel a colossal load 40 minutes ago, figuring if I could get hard enough to get in Julianne's sweet little pussy, the rest would take care of itself.

I climbed on the bed, lining up behind Julianne's inviting cunt. I put the head of my cock at her opening, rubbing up and down on her slick slit. Julianne pulled her face away from Isabel a moment. "I hear you knocking...OOH!!!" she said as I found the place I was seeking and pushed in, easily sliding to her cervix, as she was still well lubricated from the load I had dumped in her the night before. She let out an "Mmmph" as she felt me enter her. "I guess you're coming in!!" she said, a smile in her voice. She looked up at me. "And I hope you're coming in me."

"That's definitely happening, my little bareback princess."

"Mmmm....come in me good," she said, smiling. "I want what Iz got."

I looked back at her. "You won't be disappointed," I told her. "You'll be feeling it all day while you're at work." Julianne resumed her assault on Isabel's very sloppy pussy, and I pounded Julianne's, making her come twice before I unloaded a blast of sperm deep inside her. Finally spent, we all fell to the bed. "Breakfast is ready, by the way," I told the girls.

Isabel looked at me. "What time is it??"

I looked at the clock. "About 9:30. What time do you start??"

"11:00. We have time." We had our breakfast, then showered. I was pretty well spent by that point, but we all had a good time washing off, and played with each other in every manner of combination, the girls both getting off twice.

I saw them off once we were all presentable. "Take good care of Tom," Isabel stood on her toes, kissing me as she spoke to Julianne. "Just don't get knocked up," she teased.

"Hey, I may not be going to that high powered university, but I still know how to count!!" Julianne shot back.

"Don't let her get knocked up," Isabel said to me, smiling.

"I'll take care of her," I said laughing. We all hugged, and the girls got in the car and were off. I'd have one more date with Isabel before she left, but to my surprise, I'd soon be spending more time with Laurie than I had in a couple of years.

12