Rickie Rai, Lingerie Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The zipper -- it's at the top of my neck. You'll find a couple of hooks too." I struggled with the hooks, and then slid the slipper down her long elegant back till it reached the white panties stretched over her curvy little ass. "Slip it off my shoulders," she ordered. Then, still with her back to me, she pulled the tight white sheath over her tits to her waist, slipped it over her backside, and dropped it to the floor. She stood still for a moment, and then turned to face me, her body silhouetted by the fire.

This sounds silly, but I know I gasped out loud. She looked like a Playboy fantasy of a nurse in white lingerie. Her body was beyond beautiful, tanned, soft, and firmly shaped. I looked at the white corset bra jutting out her breasts, her erect nipples, the shimmering white lace panties, the tiny garter belt and white stockings. The sheer eroticism was theatre, but rang bells in my mind. The penny dropped.

"But this is one of the sexy lingerie outfits you wore in the video," I gasped, my eyes on stalks. She laughed.

"Remember, I told you I'd dress for you tonight. I just wasn't sure you'd get to see it."

I went to grab her but she pushed me lightly away, eyes challenging. "Poker's poker, rules are rules," she said. "You've got to win to sin. Otherwise it's non consent."

Rickie won my pants next and didn't offer any forfeit, so I was left in my underwear, my cock bulging, her staring at it. Then I won the next hand and didn't offer her choices either. I thought she'd be cautious and just unroll a stocking, but she looked me in the eye, hooked her fingers into her panties, pulled them down over the girdle and nylons, and stepped out of them. Her dark bush was trimmed to a neat brown triangle. Below I could see the split at the top of her pussy lips, which were long enough to quiver as she tossed the panties aside, and faced me.

"I deserve a special forfeit,' she breathed."The insides of my knees are really, really sensitive. I want you to lick me behind my knee, Harry." She lay back on the carpet, shot one long leg in the air, unsnapped a suspender, and rolled a sheer white stocking up to her ankle. I put the leg over my shoulder, and ran my lips down her calf to the underneath of her knee. With her leg high in the air I was looking straight down her thigh at her large pussy lips which had opened, and glistened with her moisture. A small trickle of white girl-cum leaked from them. I hadn't realized she was so excited.

I licked and tickled the back of her leg with my tongue, and she wriggled and moaned .I licked again, and after the thirty seconds I began to lap my way down Rickie's thighs towards the pink of her sopping pussy, but she grabbed my hair and grumbled, "Rules, rules, you've got to win it."

She rolled the stocking back, fastened it, and then showed up with a pair of Queens. Rickie looked at me. "Now I want to see your cock," she breathed. I nodded --I had no choices left. My prick was so hard and excited I struggled to lift the elastic over the tip, and it sprung out and whacked her hand. She held it, wide eyed.

"Fuck," she breathed. "You got a huge cock - you looked big in your shorts, but 'endowed' is hardly the word."

Rickie licked her lips and lowered them towards the tip of my straining member. "Rules," I gasped. "You got to win for fellatio." She ignored me, and crouched in front, slipping my foreskin back over the tip of my cock, as she began to stroke it. In a moment her tongue was on it, wetting the head, and licking the pre cum that had began to ooze from it. Her tongue played with the slit at the tip, and she ran her red fingernails along under my balls, opened her mouth wide, and pushed her lipstick painted lips over the helmet of my excited cock. She sucked it a further inch into her mouth, and began to play with me, grazing my cock with little nips of her teeth.

Slowly, pausing and sometimes gagging, Rickie slid her mouth inch by inch down my cock. When I felt it touch the back of her throat, Rickie began rocking back and forward, sucking and slurping, her mouth pushed wide open. All the time she kept her brown eyes fixed on mine, smiling up at me from her blowjob, her fingernails gently scraping the back of my hanging balls, her red lips working on my cock.

With Rickie on her knees, I was looking straight down the front of her corset bra into her deep cleavage. It was strapless and low cut, and the moment I tugged the lacy cups down, her breasts tumbled out. They weren't implants -- these were natural -- big tits, but firm and shapely when they swayed beneath her. I cupped my hands under their weight, feeling their lovely softness, and she moaned as I began to gently rub and squeeze her hard nipples.

Rickie pulled her mouth off my cock to catch her breath, and then returned to its tip, flicking her tongue along the most sensitive path below the clock slit. My balls began to spasm and, I softly pushed her head back off me.

"You've got me losing control. I don't want to cum in your mouth. Not yet."

She nodded, and I knelt, and lifted her up onto the couch to face me, with her pussy sitting up, exposed. As I pulled her stockinged legs up over her shoulders, my hand brushed the stacked pack of cards, scattering them everywhere. "Forget them, the house always wins," she giggled. "And it's my house."

I slipped my hands under her curvy little bum, and lifted her pussy towards my face. Its long lips hung glistening in pink folds running from the clinging hood that protected her clitoris, all the way to the secret of her pussy hole. Her clit, swollen to the size of a fingernail, thrust wetly out from its hood, as if waiting for my tongue. But I started with my finger, finding her pussy hole, and playing at her entrance. I edged it in and out of her tightness, and then ran it slowly up inside her large labia. She stiffened and cried out when my finger reached her clit.

"Get dirty," Rickie whimpered. "Go down on me. Please go down on me."

She reached her hand back down to my cock again, holding me, and I used my fingers to keep her big pussy lips apart as I dipped my tongue into the top of her hole, and ran it up the deep channel between her puffy labia to her clit. For a minute, I vibrated my tongue against her clitoris bean, and she moaned and she twitched, her stockings and suspenders brushing against my ears. As soon as I took her clit into my mouth, and sucked it hard, she screamed out loud and began a shuddering orgasm, her pussy thrusting into my face, her long legs flailing.

Rickie pushed my head away, and lay back panting, her body still twitching as the tension of her orgasm subsided. Then she smiled naughtily."I think your titty fuck comes next. I know you've been peeping at them ever since we were on the beach. So fuck my tits, sweetheart."

She still had the corset bra on, with her tits spilling out the top. She took my cock in her mouth, wet it, and then I spread-eagled myself over her, ran my cock and balls up over the boned white corset, and into the soft tunnel between her warm mounds. She cupped her hands each side of her breasts, holding their smoothness tight around my cock, while she touched her hardened nipples with her thumbs. And she craned her neck down trying to reach my cock and lick it each time its length pushed through her tits to her face. She watched my cock sliding in and out of its foreskin as I fucked her beautiful breasts.

My cock was tingling with pressure, my balls beginning to tense to shoot a load through the channel of her tits onto her face. She sensed this and whispered "No. Not yet. I want you to cum inside me."

I pulled Rickie back down onto the carpet, and she sat astride me, dangling her tits into my mouth, so I could suck her nipples. She also had a hand round my cock, holding it like she was measuring it. "It's big but I've got to try," she muttered. Rickie hoisted her ass, and ran the tip of my cock along her cunt wetting it again. She rose further from her knees so that she was perched up on her ankles, her soaked pussy lips slithering around the helmet. I felt her fingers guiding my cock head up against her hole. She pressed against it several times, and I felt the tightness of her opening. Then it spread, and she dropped herself an inch onto my cock.

Rickie perched at the top of its length and then, smiling down at me, she lowered another inch of her clinging tightness along my veined cock. It strained up to meet her. I put my hand down to help her, feeling how wet she was, but she gently brushed it aside, and pushed down harder on me. Her pussy convulsed and grabbed another inch of me. Then suddenly, my cock slid slickly through her pussy walls' resistance, and all the way into her.

"Fuck," she moaned."I'm so bloody full. Be careful." Rickie closed her eyes, and still squatting, began to rise slowly up and down my length, her beautiful big breasts poking out of the corset, and brushing back and forth across my nose. Each time she rose, I felt the cool where her wetness was running down the base of my half exposed penis. Then she slowly enveloped me again, my engorged cock sliding up into her slick tunnel until it pushed against the knob of her cervix, deep inside her.

She began to rise and fall faster, her tits thumping down on my face, as her gripping cunt slid up and down my excited cock. My penis was so hard it felt like it was bursting each time her pussy bottomed out on me. The muscles in my backside began to spasm and jerk. Rickie felt it.

"Yes, yes, now, I'm ready. Fuck my little cunt," she whispered. She began to wriggle her butt around my cock as well as pushing up and down, and I felt my penis begin to spasm as the sperm rose through it, and I began to shoot and spurt uncontrolled gouts of cum into her. My backside must have been a foot off the carpet as it reached up pushing the last of my load high into Rickie's tight, grabbing, pussy.

As our orgasms subsided, she slumped back down onto me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Contentedly, she stretched out her long model's legs, so she was lying along the whole length of me, her painted toes teasing my feet, her creampie leaking over my thighs.

"See what happens when you get hooked on gambling," I told her, kissing her ear again.

"Mmnn, I reckon. Tell you what though. If you can beat me big time, maybe I'll let you let you try anal sex. I'm curious. But I don't know how I'd fit that cock up my bum. Maybe we should take stretch classes?" As I said, Rickie is blindingly direct.

"Ah, Harry, Harry," she sighed, her elegant fingers fondling my hair. She looked more closely, and giggled. "I think you're getting a bald spot. We'll have to keep an eye on it.

I got up, and put more logs on the fire. She fetched a blanket, wrapped it around us and we lay together, the flames flickered their light across us. The rain squalls rattled across the iron roof. Eventually we slept.

xxxx

I stayed on in the Morningstar motel room for a month, finalizing the lease of gallery space which was filled with light, and had visitor parking off the main street. I made several trips back home taking Rickie, who visited her mother and helped me pack up my things to bring back to the house on the beach. While it's a bit old and needs some work, it has space and charm, and is not a place you'd readily leave. The beach is just across the front lawn, and we started each day swimming, and finished with a cocktail on the ornate timber veranda, looking out over the bay.

But the gallery was slow -- worryingly slow. We showed work from two sculptors I discovered, plus our own paintings. But it was nowhere near a living. It didn't even pay its rent.

And then we had dumb luck. An art critic -- from the Washington Post of all places -- was on holidays, called into the gallery, and wrote a glowing review of Rickie's work. A couple of reporters connected the dots because next thing there were news stories -- slightly puzzled ones -- about a swimsuit model somehow making the transition to serious artist. As if she was some sort of cross-dresser of the arts.

And then the New York Post found the porn websites.

They didn't quite call Rickie a porn star, but ran an entire page stuffed with salacious delight about a lingerie model turned acclaimed painter. Much more followed, including a spread in the National Enquirer, which found the tucked in crotch shot and ran it beside an article on invading aliens. TV talk shows flew her in for interviews, always showing a clip from the lingerie video, and next the company made a conference call asking if she'd be the face of the brand. As it were.

"You're terribly kind, but I'll pass," said Rickie, who was learning diplomacy.

Sure, they treated her like some kind of bimbo savant, but Rickie's not silly, and the minx played along because our tiny gallery was getting more publicity than The Met.

Rickie, the lingerie model artist, was a six month news wonder, but it established her as a minor celebrity. People didn't forget the Morningstar gallery's lingerie artist. More important to her, it made the art critics curious, and while there were a few knockers, in the main the reviews were plentiful, good, and sometimes glowing.

We sold everything through The de Burgh Rai Gallery paying no expensive outside commissions, and soon Rickie Rais were fetching north of $70,000 the moment we showed them. Two went to public galleries, and several resold to private collectors at past $100,000. There was even a developing demand for her little known partner, the gallery genius, Harry de Burgh.

There are a lot of nice things I could tell you about my wife. (Sorry, I forgot to mention that). One is that money hasn't seduced her or gone to her head. She's careful by instinct, which I discovered a couple of days after I moved in with her. I opened a drawer, and then three more.

They were stacked tight with slutty lingerie. It could have been the wardrobe department for the escort trade.

"What the...?" I asked. The drawers were full of satin, silk and nylon - camisoles, teddies and panties. "You must have spent a fortune..."

"Not a cent," said Rickie, who'd walked back off the beach in her tiny bikini, once again failing to get arrested. "Once they've touched your pussy, they can't sell them. They always let me keep them.

"I'll show you something," she said un-popping her bra, and sliding down her bikini bottom. Her beautiful big breasts sprung free, and she leant over, searching through the bottom drawer, her cute bum poked up at me, and her pussy flashing.

"Got it," she announced. She brought out something red and flimsy, pulled it over her feet, and then tugged it up her thighs and across her little backside.

They were the red crotchless panties. Rickie spread her legs so I could see the trimmed hair on her pussy lips, gave me her model's pout, and snapped the elastic.

"I always kind of liked them," she said dreamily, bending over so I was looking up her ass. "Now, we were talking about anal?"

xxxx

Thanks. If you love Rickie she wants you to vote for her or comment. Like you, she reads more Quandom stories by clicking on my name.

12