Revenge on Kyrhan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Then you are lucky, Nazneen, Mark is waiting next door!

Kira clapped in her hand and a white man entered into the bedroom immediately : he was already stark naked and his cock was pointing to the ceiling. He must have heard the discussion and had stripped down without waiting any more. Nazneen was staring at him with bulging eyes : she had never expected to be coerced to beg to be fucked by a total stranger and she already knew that the Prince Kyrhan she had come in India to kill would fill all the holes of her body with his spunk that very evening and if it could be her ulktimate humiliation, he would spill his seed on her tits and eventually in her face of married wife...

Mark had already climbed on her bed, positioning himself between her thighs. In that position, he prevented her from kicking in the eventuality she had afterthoughts. He pressed his hard cock against her crotch. That first contact electrified the girl. It gave suddenly a look of reality to her forced submission. He took her wrists in his large hands. She looked so tiny in his large arms. He pushed her arms to her back, so that she was spread-eagled on her own bed. Her heaving breasts were pressed hard against his breasts as she fought for breath. She looked like a frightened bird but she had kept her proud look of oriental princess : she may be defeated for the moment but she wasn't vanquished! Mark whispered calmly to her :

- Listen to me, girl! I'm going to take your body, to shag you but you won't become my slave at that moment! I'll use your body for our mutual pleasure this evening and to prepare you to receive the Prince Kyrhan in your pussy and your ass. He doesn't want to hurt you and neither am I! Just accept you are going to be used tonight as you have never been used!

Mark pushed his cock harder into her belly, entering her pussy by a single inch, just to make sure she really understood what would be her fate. It was her last possibility to buckle, to resist him. He knew that if she allowed him to enter her pussy to the hilt, she wouldn't gather the wits to resist her fate at any later moment. Kira had explained him that the whole trick was to preserve her proud spirits and make her accept the idea of letting the Prince owning her. If he succeeded, Kyrhan would add a fine piece to his rich harem. If he didn't, Kira would have better send this pretty girl home and brace for a possible vengeful return!

- Because, I know you... I know what you are. You have the fighting spirit of a German Walkyrie and the sexual appetite of an Arabian houri. You're a married woman, but deep inside you LONG to be abused. I won't be hurt at all, and when The Prince will be done with you, you'll go home to your husband. But for a little while, you will be a slut in your own eyes, and your slut body will be abused the way you ache for it to be abused and you'll enjoy every minute of it!

Mark pushed her hands behind her, with no resistance from Nazneen. He took both her wrists in his left hand, and began to maul her breasts in his other hand. He cupped her left breast and started to tweak her nipple. She didn't try to pull out of his grasp. The small speech Mark had delivered had reached its goal and the slut in her mind had started its coming out.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. He laid her on the carpet and knelt between her legs. Nazneen gasped when she felt his lips kissing the inner side of her thigh just inches from her pussy. He quickly moved his lips to the other thigh, making sure his hot breath passed directly over her cunt. Then she felt his hot tongue starting to lick her pussy, making her shudder helplessly. She had never felt anything like this, but always wondered what it would feel like to have a stranger man's tongue on her pussy. Suddenly Mark covered her cunt with his mouth and started sucking her juices right directly from her hole.

- Ohhh god, stop! I don't want!

But Mark was far too strong to be denied. Everything considered, she wouldn't have liked him to stop if he had been obedient. Her husband would probably have obeyed to her orders but she had to admit that never a man had done anything so thrilling to her in her life! Mark licked the whole length of her slit. Then he did it again... and again, each time penetrating deeper into her pussy. She was inhaling deeply now and she could no longer plead with him as his tongue worked miracles on her pussy. Nazneen was moaning uncontrollably as he lapped at her hard clit, fucking her with his tongue.

At one moment, Nazneen couldn't withstand it any longer. She thrust her pussy up and down trying to make their contact deeper. Mark straddled her chest and offered his meaty cock onto her lips.

- Come on, baby, it's time for you to show me you like what I'm doing to you!

He clearly wanted Nazneen to give him a blow job. She had never sucked on a man before. She had a fleeting thought of biting him but she was out of control now. She watched with goggled eyes as Mark wrapped his fist around his cock and began rubbing it back and forth across her lips, smearing them with the precum oozing out of his cock. She was out of her mind when she meekly opened her mouth and allowed him to penetrate her.

- That's it, Nazneen, suck my cock and make it big and hard! Then I'll show you how it feels to be fucked by a real man. I'll bet you never had such a big piece of meat in your mouth.

Nazneen felt a wave of desire for this man. It was true Mark was just a bit bigger than her own husband, by just two inches but he had told him that Kyrhan would be much bigger than that! She Soon, she could feel her whole body trembling. She realized right then that she had never felt anything but a good climax, but that was about to change : she was due to some Earth shattering climax of an intensity she had never felt possible. She spit Mark's cock out of her mouth and screamed shamelessly.

- Ohh shit. I....I...I'm cummming. It's tooo goooddddd!

Nazneen couldn't stop as she had the first really intense orgasm of her young life. She couldn't believe how good this so virile young man was making her feel. But what puzzled her the most was that he seemed only concerned but by how good he could make her feel. She was in heaven. She hadn't finished cumming when Mark moved between her legs and positioned the head of his magnificent cock between her swollen lips. She was so aroused that her pussy seemed to grab his cock and pull him inside her. Shit, he was really huge as she felt she had never been so full of cock in her life, but Mark was only half inside her. He pulled back slowly and than slammed his cock all the way inside her dripping wet pussy again. That pushed her over the edge as her body was wracked by another mind blowing orgasm.

Mark began to pound her pussy like a jackhammer my pussy. Even in her dreams, she had never expected anyone making love to her with such intensity and dedication. She couldn't stop cumming as his big cock kept banging into her pussy. Another mouth suddenly covered hers. It was Kira who had discreetly entered the room and was getting into the fun. Mark was thrusting his cock deep into her pussy while Kira was pushing her tongue into her mouth. Suddenly, they all stopped. Nazneen was so far gone that she couldn't object. Kira began massaging her tits while Mark kept thrusting his cock into her.

Mark pulled out of her and went up offering his hard cock with its bulging veins covered with her own juices to her lips. Nazneen could smell her own love juices on him as she opened her mouth to allow him in. She had never tasted her own juices but on her fingers, but Mark was pleasantly surprised as Nazneen's tongue began lapping them off his big cock. She felt like such a slut thinking how this big chunk of meat had just been fucking her! She wrapped her lips around him and she started bobbing on his shaft. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her mouth. She was amazed by the size of his balls hanging beneath his rigid shaft. After a couple of minutes of sucking and massaging his cock and balls, he reluctantly pulled out of her now quite eager and so hot mouth. He barely had time to ram his cock back into her now perfectly hugging sheath before his cock exploded deep into her pussy.

Afterward, she laid exhausted on the bed, on her belly. Mark was taking a glass of orange juice. It seemed that he wasn't done with her as she soon felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks and pressing his cock head against her ass. She opened her mouth to object, but Kira shoved her tongue once morek into her mouth, silencing her quite effectively. Mark pressed forward. His cock was perfectly lubed by the mixture of her own love juices and his heady cum. She screamed when he entered her ass but there was no pain but surprise in her scream. She had expected his entrance would be difficult and painful but her previous orgasm had relaxed her completely. He just slid into her ass hole and soon, she had his cock to the hilt in her ass, and my pussy. She just longed to have another one in her pussy and a third into her mouth.

- Ohhhhhh Nazneen. What a tight ass you've got!

Mark started to pummel her ass in rhythm with Kira's tongue thrusting into her mouths and Mark pushing his fingers into her pussy. They continued to fuck me for at least a quarter of an hour before Mark came into her back passage. He pulled out after shooting streams of hot cum into her ass. Kira cummed on her own when she realized that Mark had spewed his sperm into her ass hole. It must have been too much for Nazneen, as she accompanied them both with her own release.

- Now Nazneen, you're ready to receive my husband! Afterwards, you'll never be the same! I hope you are going to enjoy it as you have never dreamed you could enjoy a man!

Jodhaa and Kira came soon after to prepare her to meet Kyrhan. Her first encounter with Mark had sweetened her. She felt mellow and freed from the burden of the terrible hate she had for the Prince when she had entered the palace! Kira gave her instructions to a group of servants.

- Give Nazneen a leisurely good bath, in warm scented water, dry her body with a soft delicate towel. Be careful not to rub too hard on her tender pussy and breasts! The Prince will see how delicately you treated her! Apply my own perfumes all over her body. I want her long hair to be perfectly combed and plaited in the Indian way. Absorg any sweat with talcum powder and apply some sophisticated make up, with a pink gmossy lipstick and eye liner. She has beautiful eyes that we could enhance easily! Finally put a red bindi on her forehead and plenty of flowers in her hair. Apply the special oil on and in her pussy to make her beg for a big cock. No undies for her, just a red petticoat and then help her into the marriage saree I chose for her. I want that she looks exactly like an Indian bride on her wedding night. The Prince will wait for her in his bedroom! Don't make him awaiting!

The girls bent down into a formal Namaste (greetings with palms held together and accompanied with a bend of the head)and they scurried around to prepare everything. Several of them seemed envious of the luck befallen on this nearly unknown girl.

Kyrhan was waiting for her on his king size bed. He stood up and came to greet her.

- Nazneen, you are magnificent in that wedding saree, almost good enough to eat.

The prince caressed her cheek, then her earlobes from which hung enormous chandelier earrings. There was a chain uniting them, otherwise the weight would have been just too considerable. There was also a chain holding a sort of star on her forehead. If she didn't make an error, all these pieces of jewellery, including a large and heavy collar were covered with true diamonds, rubies and emeralds. She had never seen and even more so never worn such luxury items

Kyrhan bent down toward her. He was her arch enemy but she lifted her face to face him. Her heart was beating madly! She parted slightly her lips. He smiled to her. She closed her eyes and without realizing it pushed her mouth toward him, the man she had tried to stab, to kill! He covered her mouth with his and it was like heaven, just like it had been when she had married! It was her who probed his lips with her tongue. In the next instant, her mouth was invaded by an imperious tongue, much stronger than hers!

Kyrhan delicately peeled up the rich pallu of her saree. It uncoiled from around her hips, leaving her with just her petticoat and her minimal choli. She had to recognize that she was in a hurry to be naked into Kyrhan's powerful embrace. Kira had been wise not to give her a bra and knickers. She had thought it was just a petty vexation but on the contrary it showed how deep her insight was! Kyrhan had very deft fingers and in just a minute, he had undone all his clothes and her remaining garments had found a place in the chandelier.

Mark had done a very good job in opening her pussy. In an instant, Kyrhan managed to slowly drill at least seven inches of his cock into her pussy. Three quarters of his mammoth prick was already inside her. She moaned, as the bulbous head of his cock was further stretching the walls of her pussy, wider and wider, with every thrust. With a mighty hump, his cock entered in contact with her cervix. She felt filled up to capacity but Kyrhan had still three inches to go... His cock was slamming up against her cervix, banging it repeatedly, gently but steadily. It was hurting somewhat her innards. She begged him to stop there

- Hushh, dear, Kira has been able to accommodate me completely, why wouldn't you be able to reach the same goal?

His cock was pounding on into her, but Kyrhan kept his Olympian calm, thrusting into her again and again. Nazneen arched her back and started to pant and moan even louder. He pulled out, until only the head of his cock remained inside her. He grabbed her tender breasts in his hands and began to bite her nipples harder and harder. The pain was exquisite and helped her to relax completely her pussy. He pushed his cock back into her and this time, her cervix opened in front of the intruder! He slowly spread her sphincter wider and wider. At the same time, she spread her legs as wide as possible to receive him so deep into her womb. Nazneen was now fully cooperating, eager to take a part in that new experiment for her.

Kyrhan wasn't a master forcing his way into a restive female but something more like a shepherd leading his flock toward the safety of the farm. When his balls slammed up against her drenched love lips, she knew he was all the way in! Nazneen was exhausted but also intensely elated. It was a moment she would remember all her life. She was getting excited with the simple idea that she was able to give such ultimate pleasure with her body to such a virile man. He may be his enemy, he had offered her the most exquisite pleasure sensations a woman could dream. As seconds flew by, the pain receded and she was enveloped by a haze of delirious ecstasy. She screamed his name to her deep shame. Her breasts were thrust up like cones. Her nipples were erect as they had never been.

Kyrhan had put his thick hard cock into her throbbing pussy and started fucking her hard. He fucked me so hard his balls where slapping against her clit. He gently put his thumb against her ass hole. She pushed back on it until his thumb entered her back passage that had been freshly deflowered by Mark. Nazneen was on sensory overload. She kept cumming, fucking and sucking. Kyrhan was pinching her nipples hard, and he yelled for Kira who was waiting behind the door to call for Mark. He told him to strip naked. She could hear him telling Mark to impale her on his cock and fuck her as hard as he could and not to stop, for any reason.

Nazneen was far too gone to protest at that moment. She screamed when she felt Mark enter her pussy at the place of Kyrhan. She was having an orgasm with Mark's cock ramming hard and fast into her pussy, and Kyrhan fucking her ass with his thumb. Mark's death grip on her hips tightened and his cock drove deeper into Nazneen's pussy, as he came inside her honey pot. Already, she was ready for more.

Kyrhan knelt on the bed between her legs. Her heart missed a beat when he ordered her to turn over. He was clearly preparing to use her back passage, something she dreaded awfully but also something she desired with all her body. It would mean that the Prince had absolved her for her futile murder attempt, at last. Eagerly she turned, her luscious ass high in the air, waiting, anticipating eagerly his touch. His fingers started to probe along her pussy up to her ass crack, rubbing from her sensitive clit right back to her tight ass hole. Her pussy was so wet that her track was slippery all along. Kyrhan gently pulled out of her anal passage his finger. God! That felt so good!

He patted her ass with his palm, encouraging her to relax. For a Dome like her, it may sound surprising but she obeyed instantly, her will yielding to him willingly. Her cunt was sopping wet as she felt her tight ass being stretched further as he pushed now two fingers inside her, using her juices to lubricate them. She felt apprehensive like a virgin, just as she had been when Mark had deflowered her ass, just a few minutes before. A thrill of excitement shuddered throughout her body. Her hand moved to her pussy and rubbed her clit as Kyrhan's long, elegant fingers pumped in and out of her asshole.

Kyrhan was admiring her smooth back, the luscious curve of her hips, the gentle swell of her buttocks. Stretching and working on her tight ass hole, he gradually loosened her enough for him to enter her. His cock was painfully hard and throbbing. He couldn't wait to plunder her treasures, he needed her really bad. With his right hand, he guided the swollen head of his cock into her slippery, wet cunt and anointed it with her love juices. He removed his fingers gently and replaced them with his swollen cock, pressing decidedly into her.

She felt the pressure and started to buckle but he ordered her to relax in his commandeering voice. She thought that he had used the same tone to start the assault during which her uncle had been killed but she couldn't gather the wits to feel any hate against the Prince. He spread her ass cheeks wide with his strong hands and she felt weak in their grip, like a leaf in the storm. Her breathing became shallow, beads of perspiration appeared on her forehead. She felt a pang of panic when she felt the head of Kyrhan's big hard cock entering her tight asshole and stretching it wide in front of him.

Kyrhan, in his usual Olympian calmness, paused for a moment to allow her to get accustomed to the sensation of having such a big piece of meat stuffing her arse. Mark had been a very pleasant appetizer but now she was facing the greatest challenge of her life. He applied a little more pressure, entering her inch by inch and all her apprehensive thoughts melted away. He whispered to her ear :

- Keep stroking your clit, Nazneen!

The sensation was mind blowing. She could feel the head of his cock now completely embedded inside her ass, throbbing, and she surprised herself when she started to hump back onto it, encouraging him and accepting him eagerly at last, something she would never have dreamed of! The combination of the overstuffed feeling in her bottom and of her constant rubbing of her clit was overpowering.

Nazneen couldn't hide her excitation as she was rubbing her clit and Kyrhan was probing deeper into her ass than she would have thought it possible. Her ass seemed so tight and hot around his behemoth cock, it was nearly too much for her and as she felt his shaft engulfing itself entirely inside her. Kyrhan stopped only when he felt his enormous balls coming in contact with her magnificent ass cheeks. She could feel the whole thick length of his twitching, throbbing dick stretching her in a way she had never thought possible. She closed her eyes in bliss.