Revenge on Kyrhan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nazneen held him tight for her dear life. She was pumping him in her pussy to milk him dry. He shuddered and gasped and he finally fell back on the bed. Nazneen put her hands to her pussy lips and held them tight to prevent leakage as she lifted herself from his body. She lay alongside with him, her arms crossed behind her knees in order to keep Mark’s seed deep in her pussy : why in hell had Kyrhan told Mark not to cum deep in her womb? Kyrhan beaconed to Dan :

- Your turn, my friend! Fuck this pretty flower at will but, like Mark, don’t cum too deep in her pussy. I don’t want you to breed her at this moment!

What was Kyrhan planning? He seemed to follow an idea but she had no clue! Dan seemed puzzled too! He covered her with his body but when she offered to turn around to straddle him, he declined the offer :

- No need, sweetie! You would certainly let some potent seed drip away. Let’s see what Kyrhan has imagined!

Nazneen’s pussy was wide open from the sound pounding Mark had given her. Dan’s cock was slightly meatier if less long than her first lover’s. It would plug her pussy safely! Dan started to caress her tits. Her nipples became soon quite taut, perking up proudly and she started to writhe wantonly. Dan lifted one of Nazneen’s legs over his shoulder and held her pussy totally ready to his assault. He thrust in with all his strength and she sighed desperately as he entered her just like Prince Kyrhan. Nazneen arched her back and somehow managed to lift both their bodies from the bed. The move made him sink deeper into her pussy but Dan hastily returned to minimal penetration as Kyrhan had instructed him to do.
Nazneen didn’t like it at all : it just reduced the pleasure, for her, too! Nonetheless, the pleasure for her was indescribable. He was fucking her for all he was worth and her opulent breasts were jiggling madly with each thrust, rising and falling before his eyes. Could there be a more pleasant image for a man? He bent down and took them in his mouth. Nazneen started screaming when he nibbled at her large nipples with his teeth. She was dancing around his pole, as Kira had named it once and no man could resist that dance! Dan’s cock was as big as it would ever be and there was no leak around Dan’s cock. It was pistoning insanely in and out of her pussy

She could feel the velvety head of his huge cock sliding up and down in her drenched love tunnel. It was filling her to the brim and she was imagining that if she opened her mouth, it would just pop out of her mouth! That thought was enough to initiate her climax and the groans and screams she emitted at this moment produced a chain reaction and Dan cummed in her pussy, flooding it with his sticky jizzm. The following thrusts of Dan in her pussy produced noisy liquid and quite revealing noises… They slowly calmed down and Dan slowly pulled out to his turn. Mark followed Kyrhan’s instructions and held Nazneen’s feet high in the air. She understood that their mixed semen would stay in her pussy, but to what avail?

Nazneen soon understood when Kyrhan positioned himself to enter her. He carefully aimed his cock and very slowly forced his cock into her tight pussy. Usually, he took all his time to fuck her, making her cum again and again on his magnificent pole but this time, he fucked her quite fast, as if he was in a hurry. She realized he made just small moves in her pussy, about as deep as Mark and Dan had done. She felt he was growing even more in her pussy. Kyrhan was certainly about to add his own semen to what already filled her pussy. At this moment, Kyrhan increased progressively the depth of his penetrations. Suddenly, his intentions became pristine clear : he had used his cock as a blender to mix together their sperm and now he was scooping all their offerings and pushing it deeper against her cervix…

Nazneen knew that Kyrhan had a very long cock, one that was more than a full foot long, fourteen inches! He knew how to use it to pass her cervix. He had planned to push the combined semen of Nazneen’s three lovers into her womb. Their seeds would be sprayed at the same time on her eggs and she would have to wait for her delivery to try to discover who finally had sired her second offspring! Kyrhan could be very devious and he would certainly object to have paternity tests performed! She already knew that the three men would be back a few hours later in her bedroom for the second attempt to breed her and they would continue until the end of her fertile period! She had no way out!

But these three men were fine specimens of men! She would be quite happy to entertain them all and let them use her pussy as the repository of their seed! For the time being, she was just enjoying the moment :

- Yessss, I feel you passing my cervix, Kyrhan! You’re so big, but it’s just SOOO GOOODD! OOOhhh, my GOOODDD! It’s too much! PLEAAASE : Fuck me again, that hard!

Nazneen fainted from an excess of pleasure and sensations. When she retrieved her senses, she was alone in the centre of her bed and someone had rearranged the bed sheets to cover her body. There was also a bottle of water with a glass ready to be filled on the night stand : that was Dan’s typical courtesy. She was right : he had even left her a small card with his thanks for a very nice moment…

Kira came to offer her to take her dinner with Kyrhan and herself. During their informal chat, Nazneen gathered that the Princess had spent the evening with Naina! It puzzled her for a moment until she remembered that Kira was resolutely bi and could receive in her bedroom with the same mutual pleasure, a man or a girl! Nazneen was, on her side, desperately straight. For sure, if Kyrhan came to visit her with Kira, she would do her best to appear very friendly with both her guests but she wouldn’t do it on her own…

After a nice dinner, Kyrhan escorted Nazneen to her bedroom. She wasn’t surprised when someone knocked at the door while Kyrhan was already busy fucking her… It was Dan and Mark, coming to the help of their friend, just in case he needed some! But on their tow, appeared Jodhaa, holding a leash that was attached to the cock cage still locked on Nazneen’s husband. During the dinner, she had explained to Kira that she was furious about her husband who was stubbornly acting as a mere submissive. She had told Kira that she was trying to humiliate him and force him to react… Kira had approved as the basic duty of a submissive was to obey the dominant. In their couple, Nazneen had clearly the upper hand and her husband’s main mission was to fulfil any wishes from his wife!

Kira had proposed different ideas to further his humiliation : make him wear girl’s clothes in public, make him attend when another man came to fuck his wife and make him clean her pussy and ass hole, as soon as her lover had withdrawn his cock. She could also come back to her bedroom with cum dripping from her pussy and ask her husband to guess whose cum it was and punish him for any mistakes… He had been already used to clean his wife’s pussy when Kyrhan had bred her for the first time. That would be precisely his role again that evening : Kyrhan was presently fucking Nazneen and her husband wouldn’t taste any of it but then Dan and Mark would fill her pussy later with their own secretions. He would be expected to clean her pussy from their seed!

- Sorry, guy! You’ll have nothing to swallow this time : I am going to get through Nazneen’s cervix and dump my baby making sperm directly on her eggs. Even if you cleaned her pussy perfectly with your tongue, you couldn’t prevent her from being knocked up if it hasn’t been done already! She is quite fertile and very healthy and she had had three loads of very potent cum deep in her womb already. Kyrhan is adding another load, just to be sure! What do you think of it, cuckold?

- Nazneen does as she wants, Prince! I just have no rights to interfere!

- Bad answer, dog! Your wife doesn’t want a completely submissive husband any more! Why not give her what she wants : show her that you are a true man, too! When she comes to lock you in your cock cage, just throw it on the ground and smash it. She will love to fight you and make you finally surrender!

- But she may punish me for my revolt!

- And she is quite likely to do it but she will enjoy the struggle to force you to submit and she will certainly be milder with you afterward! Don’t you think so?

- It’s possible but I’ve been totally subservient with her for so long that I fear the stress if we have a real feud!

When Kyrhan came back in the reception room adjoining his bedroom, he was holding Nazneen by the waist in a very possessive way. She was radiant, with a bright smile, the image of a well fucked woman. When she saw Dan and Mark, she kissed them on the lips, already quite aware that the three men wanted to play again the scene from the previous night and that Kyrhan would finally force their semen into her womb. At that moment, she realized that her husband was there, too. Good! This time, he would see with his own eyes how wild she could be with a true man! After they had fucked her to their content, they would make dirty jokes about his inadequacy as her lover: he could make her cum but declined to do it as she wanted, a capital crime in Nazneen’s eyes!

Nazneen took in a drawer a cock cage : she didn’t want her husband to wank himself just near her while she was servicing Kyrhan and his friends. He had no right to climax when she was there! But her husband wrenched the cock cage from her hand. He threw it on the floor and jumped on it. The soft metal cage was flattened irremediably. She couldn’t accept such a revolt from her submissive husband! She tried to grab his ear but he pushed her aside. That was unheard rebellion! She punched him in the belly but he fought on, trying to pin her on the floor. She had to use all the tricks she had learned in her self defence courses to take the upper hand on him. At the end, his nose was bleeding and he had a black eye but she was so proud of her him : he had been quite valiant, not too easy to subdue but not too difficult either! She had pushed him into the dressing room and locked the door behind him.

One thing was sure : she would treat him far better than she had done. He would no longer be confined to the disgusting harlots she had hired for him and would be allowed to mingle with the other girls in the harem. She expected he would be in high demand by them! Maybe, she would allow him to join her in her bed without restraints in the near future and if he continued in this manner, she may allow him to fuck her again some day.

Meanwhile, he was trying to stop the bleeding of his nose and he was uncertain about the outcome of his acts : would Nazneen be even more furious about him or would she get mellower? He would have been overjoyed if he had known her resolutions!

Nazneen returned to the bed and Mark immediately positioned himself just between her legs. His entry was very easy as he had expected : Nazneen’s pussy had been fucked twice by Kyrhan. It had lost its delicious tightness but it provided still sufficient friction to make him cum… She spoke dirty to him

- Yes, yes, baby! Come! Come in my pussy! All your sperm is for me!

Mark was riding her but he felt as if she was pumping him, milking any droplet of his sperm from his balls into her pussy! He exploded in her twat and immediately fell flat on his back, totally exhausted! Dan helped him into an armchair with Kyrhan’s help. Nazneen extended her arms toward him and she pressed against his torso. Her tits flattened against his broad chest. She cooed to him, telling him how much she loved being in his arms. Just, she was waiting anxiously to be fucked by Kyrhan and this small talk was just gibberish to earn time!

Kyrhan was standing just aside and he was watching Nazneen being royally fucked by his friend Dan. He could appreciate his skill, even if Dan was less powerful than him. Nazneen had her eyes closed, her mouth slightly ajar and she was moaning incoherently, lost somewhere in Paradise. Dan straightened up and the move revealed her pussy. Kyrhan took her hand and positioned it directly on her clit. Her fingers started to move at once, frigging her clit, trying to pleasure her. Her thumb was rotating around the tout hub. Dan thanked him with his eyes. Kyrhan continued and placed her second hand on her breast. Nazneen went mad with lust : her senses went in overload as terrific waves of pleasure rocked her pussy, her clit and her breasts. She couldn’t be sure whether the pleasure she felt was given to her by Dan’s cock or by her own hands. She screamed aloud when a mind shattering climax made her faint…

When she woke up, she discovered that Dan had disappeared and Kyrhan was pushing his hard cock in her pussy, gently shoving the tender walls aside as he progressed deeper in her pussy. He felt as huge as in the previous occasions. She instinctively abandoned any idea of searching for additional stimulation. Kyrhan was so big that anything that really mattered was getting his huge manhood deep into her pussy! He was so patient, allowing her all the time she needed to stretch her pussy around his cock. All the rest was just child play. She imagined his massive tool gently pushing Mark and Dan’s seed deeper in her pussy. The pressure was building up and, at a moment, it was too much for her sphincter which gave way. Kyrhan needed all his self control not to rush his cock into her womb : he slowly entered herby two good inches. She could imagine it, coated by the juices of Mark and Dan, swelling even more in her deepest recesses.

Kyrhan rocked his hips to get the extra stimulation he needed and her meatus opened. A torrent of white sperm was expelled from his cock. All her womb was sprayed by this shower and somewhere her eggs were. Nazneen would never know if they were already fertilized, if this second breeding was a useless measure of security but she understood that Kyrhan preferred to be merry than sorry…

12