Price of Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James leaned forward across the table and said quietly "I want you to be the one to help me get the guys' interest."

"Looks like my first reaction was correct -- this is all about sex, isn't it?" said Jennifer coldly.

"It's always possible that it might not involve that" said James "but I'd be amazed if it didn't. Men are men, and when faced with someone as beautiful as you they become, well, pliable."

She gave him a look that would freeze hot water, and said "So you want me to be a whore for your company? Well I'm no whore, and you can stick your company hospitality!"

She stood up, blazing angry and turned on her heel.

"Stop!" said James "and hear the rest of what I have to say. There'll be plenty of opportunity for you to stomp out afterwards, if that's what you decide to do."

Reluctantly, Jennifer turned back to face him but did not sit. "Alright then, but if you think I can be bought you're wrong. And it's illegal! And I'm telling the police!"

"Calm down Jenny" said James. "Come on" he said softly, "please sit and let me finish."

Jennifer sat down again and stared at the handsome, yet cruel face across the table.

James continued. "First, I don't think you're a whore. Whores sell their bodies and the fuck is the whole of the business. What I'm talking about is you being prepared to do whatever it takes to close a deal."

He saw her mouth start to open and said "Wait please, I've more to say. I hired your husband because eventually I wanted to make you a job offer, to become part of my company's marketing team. Unorthodox and bizarre though that might seem to you, that's just what you'll be. I'll be paying you to meet clients, win them over, and then keep them onside. Help us beat the opposition to the business, by having them sign with us or stay with us once they've signed. You are very beautiful and intelligent, and you know what I'm saying makes business sense, even if the morality is suspect."

James paused, then reached out and took hold of Jennifer's hands.

"It is entirely legal though, because at no time do you get paid to have sex with anyone. You do it, or not, because you choose to do so -- because you decide if it's necessary to to win the business. And no, I can't just hire a hooker to do this for us."

"I know" said Jennifer, "you couldn't trust them to do exactly what you wanted."

James smiled at her, "You see, I told you that you're smart. And that's precisely the point -- I need someone who can make the right decision, and who works only for me. I need to be able to trust."

James stood up and walked around the table, then hunkered down next to Jennifer, resting his hand on her knee.

"And I know I could trust you, because you'd be doing it for a solid reason -- looking after your own best interest, including David."

She pushed his hand off and said bitterly "So you're going to fire my husband if I don't do what you want?"

"No" said James, "no I'm not going to fire him. But neither will I be doing him any favours either. Why should I? Like I said, you know he hasn't really got the qualifications or experience needed, and although none of the three senior sales guys know this, they'll be chasing two jobs only at the end of the trial period. One of them has to go, and if I'm absolutely fair, then it should be an open competition which David would probably lose. But if you want to make sure he doesn't, you're going to have to persuade me to break a few rules."

He watched intently as Jennifer considered her position. Her face was set like a stone mask, beautiful but cold. Her breathing was slightly laboured, her pert and rounded breasts straining at the thin material of her dress as she drew in air. Her mind was spinning, trying to take in the enormity of what was being proposed. She knew that her husband was happier than she had seen him since their wedding day, and if he lost this job he might be devastated. But here was his boss, offering her the chance to remove all doubt, as long as she became the company "business extras". The company slut!

James again placed his hand on her knee, but this time she didn't attempt to remove it.

"So you'll make sure he keeps the promotion?" she sighed.

"Yes" said James.

"And I'll be hired by the company too?" James grinned inwardly -- he had her just where he wanted her!

"Yes Jenny, and on an extremely attractive salary, plus bonuses - you may end up earning much more than David, but I'd be inclined to keep that between ourselves. A personal assistant couldn't officially be that well paid. David must not be made aware of this deal, or how he actually got his job. It would hurt him badly if he knew or suspected it."

Jennifer nodded silently, then sighed again "And when am I supposed to start doing this "work" for you?"

Slowly, James applied pressure to her knee and she slowly uncrossed her legs. His hand slid up the inside of her thighs, caressing the warm nylon-clad skin. She bit her bottom lip and her body tensed as his fingers reached the top of her stockings.

James said "You can start right now. I need to know if you can do this, without any hesitation. Some can, some can't, even if they think they're strong minded enough. Now, don't try to stop me, whatever I do to you in the next few minutes. If you stop me, the deal is off. And don't worry, no-one can see what we're doing here."

Unnoticed by her, James had already signalled to his two assistants that he wished privacy, and so the couple at the far end of the patio had silently withdrawn, closing the French doors behind them.

Slowly, his hand moved beyond her stocking tops, well under her dress and glided over the soft, pliant flesh of her inner thighs. His fingers grazed the flimsy material of her thin panties, as he gently used the back of his index finger to trace along the outline of her pussy lips. Jennifer's legs parted involuntarily as her back arched, and she moaned softly into her bitten lip.

Gradually, he increased the pressure of his finger as he rubbed her hot little clit through the lacy material. Moisture began seeping through the crotch of her panties, and her pussy juice coated his finger tips. Never taking his eyes from hers, he wormed his fingers into the edge of her panties and slid underneath, finding her wet, throbbing pussy already gaping open for him. He teased all around her outer lips, then slowly inserted a thick finger between them and pushed it right up inside her.

By now, Jennifer's body was on fire with lust as she began to writhe and grind her hips against James' probing digit. James whispered "Does that feel good?"

Jennifer's breathing was becoming ragged, and she merely moaned in response. He curled his finger upwards, seeking the tender, sweet spot just inside her pulsing tunnel and she gasped as he struck pay-dirt. She dropped lower in the chair and spread her legs wider, then grabbed the back of his head with her right hand.

"Don't stop!" she gasped, "even if someone comes."

"Don't worry, I've made sure they won't" said James, his hand now speeding up as he finger fucked her hot, tight little cunt. Jennifer felt the fire in her pussy spread throughout her whole body as her first orgasm started to build. Suddenly she pulled James' head fiercely towards her, his lips closing tightly over hers as their tongues met. She sucked his tongue passionately as he added a second large finger to her hot, hungry cunt. Her juices were dripping down his hand, making soft squelching sounds as his fingers plundered her gooey snatch. The scent of Jennifer's cunt filled James' nostrils, and his hard cock strained against the crotch of his suit pants.

"You like this baby?" he whispered, not breaking the kiss.

"Yesssss!" she hissed.

"Suck my cock baby, right now!" he ordered.

He rose to his feet unsteadily, withdrawing his fingers from deep within Jennifer as he brought his crotch close to her face.

"Take it out and suck it" he said, looking into her eyes as she fumbled to unzip him.

He felt her fingers reach inside and stroke his cock through his underwear, then pull the waistband down and free his aching member. His straining cock snapped out, bobbing just a few inches above her upturned face, and she gasped at the size and thickness of it. It was much bigger and thicker than David's, and her lust intensified at the thought of how it would feel inside her.

Her small hand wrapped around its girth, but only just, and she slowly worked the uncircumcised dick between her soft fingers. She pulled it down towards her waiting mouth and kissed the tip. Jennifer extended her tongue and licked a bead of precum from it, then slowly sucked the engorged, purple head into her mouth and swirled her tongue over its velvety surface.

James extended his arm and reinserted his fingers in her pussy, while Jenny continued devouring his cock. Her mouth was on fire, sucking and licking like crazy as his fingers rammed into her. He looked down and saw her legs splayed obscenely, her cunt glistening with moisture. Jennifer took hold of his hips and pull him in, forcing more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Inch by inch he watched as it slowly disappeared, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

He held still for several seconds, then she released and let his cock draw back so she could breathe. He pulled away and bent down to kiss her, tasting his own cock on her lips. He looked into her lust-filled eyes and said "Now I'm going to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours."

She said nothing as he moved between her outstretched thighs and knelt down. James gazed at the wanton display before him; Jennifer's cute little tuft of golden brown pubic hair, now damp with the juice from the glistening, pink slit. He noticed her dress was bunched up beneath her, and he gently caressed her outer thighs as he lifted them and slid her dress further up, so that her ass and pussy were now naked, except for her tiny black panties.

He pulled the panties crotch aside and worked the head of his cock up and down Jennifer's wet slit, teasing her clit until she moaned with pleasure. He pressed his hips forward slightly, until the cock head parted her outer lips and buried itself an inch inside her. Suddenly, he thrust hard and drove it up to the hilt. Her face contorted in a mask of pure wanton desire as she felt the entire length of his erection stretch out her pussy.

She screamed "YESSSS!!!!" as the fire inside her grew red hot. James felt her hands pulling his head down again as their mouths met in a passionate, deep kiss. He slammed his cock into her willing, open cunt faster and faster, as she fucked back hard onto his every stroke.

"Oh fuck...fuck! So good!" she gasped, keeping time with his pounding of her red hot pussy.

Her whole body went rigid and shook, as her orgasm ripped through her. She gripped James' head and nearly bit off his tongue as it probed her drooling mouth. She felt his cock expand as he arched his back and groaned loudly, burying his cock as deep as it would go.

"I'm cumminnnng!!" he gasped, and squirted his hot, sticky sperm deep into her womb. They stayed absolutely still for long moments, staring into each others' eyes, their bodies still joined as the last waves of their orgasms subsided. Jennifer felt the hot, sticky flow of her own cunt juice and James' sperm leak out from around his still hard cock and run down the crack of her ass.

James said softly "Jenny, are you alright?"

She looked at him with a strange, almost detached look and in a quiet voice said "I think so -- considering I've just cheated on my husband for the first time."

James brought a finger to his lips, kissed it, and then placed it gently over Jenny's soft mouth.

"Shhhhh..." he whispered, "this is just a job now, and you are taking care of your husband's interests. You'll see how happy he is, now that he's got a chance of making real progress, and you have the power to make sure that continues."

Her face softened slightly as she realised he was genuinely trying to ease her conscience. "We'd better get back to the party before we're missed" said Jennifer.

James nodded and slowly pulled his softening cock from her dripping wet pussy. It made a quiet, plopping sound as it came out and the mass of sperm oozed out and fell onto the floor beneath. He leaned forward again and kissed her tenderly.

James stood up and put his now flaccid cock back in his trousers and zipped up. He checked the front of his suit pants, but there was no trace of their fucking to be seen on him. He offered his hand to Jennifer, but she declined and spent a few moments using her fingers to clear the remaining cum as it dripped from her freshly used pussy.

"Do you have a tissue?" she asked, and James gave her his handkerchief.

Jennifer used it to clean up the remaining traces of sex, and rearranged her panties to cover her still throbbing pussy. She stood up and said "What shall I do with this?" indicating the damp cloth.

James took it from her hand and said "I'll take care of that." With that, he took her arm and led her towards the restaurant windows. Just before they entered the main room, James stopped her by pulling gently on her arm.

Jennifer looked at him and said "What is it?" "Just wanted to check that you're still ok with our arrangement?"

She looked at him and gave a faint smile. "Yes, I am ok with it. Just as long as you keep your part of the bargain."

To be continued...

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People use the weirdest “logic “ to justify things. So you want to see your husband happy and you achieve that by becoming his company’s whore????? How does that make sense.? You really have such little faith in your husbands ability to handle rejection and disappointment that you have to commit to this extreme way of letting him live a fantasy?????? That’s my biggest issue with these “husband promotion” pieces. The “solution” to keeping husband happy is far more damaging than just letting him become jobless-which if a semi intelligent person realized, is actually just creating an entirely new and much worse problem. If anything these stories just highlight the hidden desire of these wife characters to cheat. And the very rushed way she cheated “finally “ in seven years of marriage?? I understand this is loving wives but it’s like y’all ain’t even trying anymore. Smh. I guess in the end tho this garbage is fantasy. I suppose because it’s written and not filmed it’s a small step above modern porn scenarios. A VERY small step. LMAOOO. oH nO tHe rObBeR iS cHaSiNg mE, lEt mE jUsT gEt sTuCk uNdEr tHe bEd wItH mY aSs sTiCkInG oUt!!!!! LOL

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Have mirror imaged this story

I got my promotion the same way, my wife gave herself to my boss so that we could live a comfortable life, She later told me what she had to do at her first meeting with him, and she let him roam her body , eventually letting him fuck her

I keep my job and she had gameful employment entertaining senior bossess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love (❤) it: ★★★★★ (5).

❤💚❤💚❤.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Young, Beautiful, Corporate Wives!

This was a hot story, both my wife and I enjoyed it. The buildup and suspense were incredibly well done. For example, the following, “Very soon she would be put on the horns of a moral dilemma, and James was quietly confident he knew what her reaction would be.”

OMG! My wife says she always enjoys the sex more when, she is put on the horns of a moral dilemma. The naughtiness of spreading her sweet legs, for other men, for our financial gains is very erotic to her. It just makes her cum harder on their cocks!

These successful, Alpha, business males are extremely attractive for a beautiful, young, wife whose husband is just getting a foothold in business. For example, right out of college, both of us were 22 and my boss was a 38-year-old, well established businessman. For my wife, there was just enough DD/LG (dominant daddy / little girl) dynamic to give her explosive orgasms and intense overall pleasure, as she fucked her way to my career success!

My wife is a petite, Latina bombshell. Only a gay man would not desire her. My bosses were not gay, and my wife has been in Jennifer’s situation many, many times. She especially liked the following from your story, “Slowly, his hand moved beyond her stocking tops, well under her dress and glided over the soft, pliant flesh of her inner thighs. … Jennifer's legs parted involuntarily as her back arched, and she moaned softly into her bitten lip.”

As my wife read the above, her legs also parted involuntarily, as she remembered my first boss taking her “corporate virginity.” Just like Jennifer, my wife came hard on his cock, and she was grateful to receive his potent seed in her womb. It was more instinctual and primitive, than intellectual – even though she was also a bright college graduate.

My wife just naturally knew how to get the most out of this opportunity. First, without telling me, she allowed my boss to initiate things, and offer her a deal. It was similar to what Jennifer got in your story. Second, she eagerly fucked my boss for a few hours to seal the deal.

Third, she came home and used all her feminine wiles to convince me to go along with it. Fourth, we both pretended that she was cheating on me. That preserved an element of the taboo that my boss thrived on! This deal was immensely beneficial for us, my boss, and the company.

I remember that first night when she came home after fucking him. Her hair was a mess, she had cum splattered on her tits and face. Her pussy was engorged, red, and oozing his cum. She pushed me, down backwards on the bed, and kissed me passionately. I remember feeling a jolt of excitement when she slid some of his cum into my mouth! OMG! Then, she offered me a gooey, cum covered tit to suck on.

At the same time, I was boiling with rage, but she reached down and pulled off my pajamas. She rubbed her juicy pussy lips on my cock. I was instantly hard, and she smiled a wry smile. Then, straddling me, she scooted up my chest, and dropped her slimy pussy right down on my face. My hands were pinned under her knees.

After she came few times on my face, she rolled over on her back and spread her legs. God! Her crotch was a mess! She said, “Fuck me! Take your anger out on me. Fuck your company whore! Imagine all the men I’m going to fuck to make us rich!” I fucked her till my rage turned to lust and then that turned to satisfaction. That was just the beginning of many future adventures.

We loved your story. My wife said she would love to be “coerced” by James McFarlane. She envied Jennifer being seduced and cumming on his large, thick cock! What young wife would not like that!

Promotions often come at a price. Sometimes our wives cum for our promotions. We look forward to the next chapter!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
I Need to Move He watches as friend with big cock takes his wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
A Beautiful Young Wife Submits to her boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories