Nirupama Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just Mr Prusti wasn't satisfied : he wanted to dump his load of cum in Nirupama's pussy. He intended to breed her and wasn't interested in spewing his seed into her throat. There would be plenty of time for that when her belly would have swollen and fucking her normally would have become really difficult... He told Sujeet about his intentions and the idea seemed to please Sujeet. Mr Prusti pulled out of Nirupama's mouth but he filled soon her pussy with his big cock. The two men sandwiched her properly and her feet just didn't touch the floor any more : she was just a sex toy for the enjoyment of the two men... Adding their cocks' length, she had nearly twenty inches of cock inside her body

Nirupama writhed like a banshee between the two big cocks impaling her : she had a big fat cock stuffed into her ass hole and an even bigger one deep into her pussy : there was nothing better for a horny woman! Eagerly she thrust both hands under her belly, looking for her clit. Shamelessly, she started finger fucking, pleasuring her pussy while her ass hole clamped around Sujeet's stiff cock and she rode Mr Prusti's cock. She remembered what Mr Prusti had told her : she was well used, indeed! Sujeet leaned forward and grabbed her shoulders. He rammed every inch of his nice cock into the velvety grip of her warm back passage. Nirupama suddenly bucked violently as the two men filled both of her holes almost at the same time.

Nirupama was almost unable to bear the pleasure coursing through her body. Sujeet now lay still on top of her, enjoying her anus sucking and spasming around his cock. Sujeet pulled out slowly, withdrawing until only the tip of his cock was still inside her. He grunted, and then plunged his big cock all the way inside her again! Nirupama was still frigging wildly her clit, thrusting her stretched asshole onto Sujeet's cock and dancing around Mr Prusti's delicious cock... She rocked her body back and forth, impaling herself alternately on the two big cocks of her present lovers. She just would have wished for a third cock to silence her completely! She was going to climax again!!!! These two men were going to kill her! Her nipples were taut as she rolled from a peak of pleasure to another and her pussy was oozing fluids like a faucet!

- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! Oh my.....

She was yelling, moaning and panting as Sujeet was fucking mercilessly her ass again and again. Nirupama's tight ass hole clamped tightly around his shaft : she was about to cum again. Sujeet was now fucking her very hard in wild thrusts. She finally let go and climaxed very wildly. Sujeet pulled out of her ravaged ass hole completely and offered his slimy cock to her hungry mouth. Nirupama grabbed the base of his cock tight and began sucking it with renewed energy. Sujeet pushed his head backward and soon erupted like a volcano in her mouth, filling her with his hot cum. Nirupama was forced to swallow, not to drown in the torrent. The overload of sensations overcame her finally and she fainted. When she regained her senses, Mr Prusti was bent over her, trying to revive her but Sujeet had left : he didn't care about Nirupama's well being : she was just a tool for his personal gratification!

When Nirupama found the strength to stand up, she walked awkwardly toward the bath room and found a short letter written by Sujeet :

- A good job, Nirupama... I will advise my father to summon you. I would like to share you with him and my uncle on Friday in two weeks...

The date suited perfectly Mr Prusti : in two weeks, Nirupama's most fertile period would be over and she could be on the pill again. Moreover, if things followed his expectations, her pregnancy would be confirmed and things would be much simpler with Kishore... He went to his own apartment with Nirupama. Her pussy and ass hole were really sore but Mr Prusti wanted to fill her pussy again one or two times before inserting a plug in her pussy.

- You will tell your husband, you had this idea to keep his seed inside your pussy all day long in order to increase the chances of getting pregnant! He couldn't discover that all the seed in your pussy is mine and he is now a totally cuckolded husband!

Nirupama changed into a plain violet cotton saree with a long choli with short sleeves, something quite demure and unlikely unable to cause her husband's suspicion! She walked toward her home to find Kishore waiting for her return...

- Nirupama, I am really ill at ease with your job for Mr Prusti : watch you in the mirror : you really look exhausted. Just a question ; why did you leave me so early. I wanted to fuck you a second time: We are married and we may indulge in sex quite freely!

- Sorry, luv : I was tired and I thought that we had taken risks when you fucked me bareback... We both want babies but I would prefer to choose the moment. I was sad you might have felt abandoned by your loving wife. Just to show you how wrong you were, I inserted in mu pussy a plug that must have kept your potent liquor inside me! If there is a chance to impregnate me, it must have been done already, but if no, we will try again!

Kishore was quite gullible and never imagined the duplicity of his wife. She was showing him the plug that held her lover's semen inside her womb and pretended it was his seed that was soaking her eggs!

On the next day; Nirupama arrived to the office in her now usual sexy outfit : her husband left early and she could put on the most wanton outfits as long as she changed before returning home. Mr Prusti lay quietly on his bed so that she could impale her cunt onto his cock. He bent her toward him and produced a long dildo he covered with cold cream and presented to her ass hole :

- We have to keep you ready to receive Sujeet and prepare you to accommodate his father and his uncle!

Nirupama opened up and the dildo slid effortlessly into her back passage. It already felt quite normal for her to receive some huge cock into her anal opening. Nirupama was moaning as both her holes were filled with huge intruders. Mr Prusti grabbed her hips and started to move her up and down with a brisk pace. At the same time, he was moving the dildo in and out of her ass in the same rhythm he was using in her pussy.

Nirupama was moaning in pleasure and started grinding her cunt back against Mr Prusti's crotch and moving her ass around the dildo impaling her. It was a pleasure for him to watch Nirupama's superb tits jiggling happily as he shagged wildly her pussy. He shot his load inside her pussy before lifting her from him and telling her to suck him clean. Her mouth was soon dutifully covering his cock. She kept the plug all day long. Mr Prusti just removed it to add another load into her pussy. On these occasions he made her rest on her back with her lips lifted up to prevent any leakage of his potent seed. He really wanted to breed Nirupama and she was quite eager to satisfy him.

She was straddling him for the third time that day when the phone rang. Mr Prusti told her to answer the call. He was busy sucking her tits. She obliged like a good assistant... It was Sujeet who wanted to announce that his father wanted to meet her but a week earlier. He was ready to pay three hundred US dollars for a private party with him, his son and his brother in law Sonu. That was exactly what had been planned, so Mr Prusti told her to accept the deal. When she had hung back, she turned toward Mr Prusti :

- So I am nothing but a lowly whore for you, Master! You have just accepted three hundred dollars to gangbang me!

- Cool, Nirupama : you'll get half of this sum as soon as I receive it plus another ceremony saree and a visit to a top class hair and make up stylist : you will look like a Bollywood star to meet these affluent people... Have you ever considered becoming a film star or some model?

- Never! Kishore would never have allowed me...

- Kishore is old history, completely out of our world! Live in the present, not in the past!

Mr Prusti pushed Nirupama on the bed and without taking any notice of her frantic struggle, he planted two big hickeys on the lower hemispheres of her boobs. He told her in his domineering voice :

- Hush, Nirupama. The hickeys won't be seen when you wear even a low cut bra! They will just appear when you are totally naked and seen from underneath. Kishore never licks your pussy or makes you on your four : so why bother me with such unimportant problems?

There was some truth there and Nirupama finally accepted the fact : Mr Prusti had marked her as his property and she was proud of the honour! She went in front of a mirror, cupped her right breast and lifted it up : the hickey was large and well defined. It was pure art work and she finally felt quite happy to wear this public mark of ownership! She then took both tits in her hands and lifted them up. She turned toward her Master and begged him to take a picture of her tits with the hickeys totally exhibited. She pulled at her nipples to make them hard and long for the picture. She would start a press book with such pictures : surely they would interest Sujeet and his husband...

Mr Prusti left her alone with Sujeet and his friend Taram. He just showed them the pictures of her marked boobs. They were quite excited by it. Taram asked how much he would charge to let him plant hickeys on Nirupama's bald pussy lips but Mr Prusti declined the offer : it was too soon. When Nirupama would become a permanent member of his household, Taram could cover her body with as many hickeys as he wanted for an adequate fee but not for the moment!

Mr Prusti left the two men alone with their playmate. They didn't dawdle and planted their swollen cocks into her body, Sujeet in her ass and Taram in her mouth. When both of them were deep in her holes, she started moaning and writhing on the bed. The two men shoved a finger or several into her twat and she was soon building into an earth shattering orgasm. When they pulled out of her, she begged them to continue frigging her pussy. As they declined her desperate plea, she shoved three fingers into her pussy and run them in and out of her as if she was possessed. She was soon lying on the bed with her legs wide open and her hips bucking as she rolled through orgasms after orgasms. Sujeet and Taram cummed and left her half conscious on the bed. They rolled banknotes into a condom and shoved it into her rectum...

Nirupama stayed spread out on the bed laying there with her eyes closed. Her red and swollen fuck hole was gaping open as the two men's fingers had loosened it extensively... Mr Prusti lay upon her prone body and entered her with no difficulty : she was wide open for him! Soon he was fucking Nirupama slowly in long penetrations and screamed in a series of wild orgasms. He gradually slowed down his thrusts and made her sit on his lap with their legs intertwined. The move drove his cock completely inside her pussy even deeper than before. She cummed once more :

- AAAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAARRGGGGHHHH!

Nirupama lay back and circled Mr Prusti's neck with her hands. Her legs were widely stretched on both sides of his body and her bald cunt just begged to be filled by Mr Prusti's semen. Her horny pussy was drenched wet with her love juices. Mr Prusti held Nirupama's legs high up to his waist and she drew him to her fiercely. He rammed his stiff cock into her quite eager cunt. She thought that she was a whore for big Indian cocks now and the idea made her smile in pleasure! Mr Prusti kissed her luscious lips for a long time and he progressively increased his pace of fucking this horny and beautiful gal. Nirupama felt completely stuffed by her Master's cock, a feeling that she now relished.

Sujeet and Taram had taken armchairs and watched the show... Nirupama's screams and moans had a rather strong effect on the two men : they developed in no time huge hard on! Nirupama was there to stench their wishes... For a change, Sujeet opted for her mouth and Taram for her ass, leaving Mr Prusti to deal with her pussy. She felt bloated with all the cum he had dropped in her pussy. When he fucked her, he pushed his cum deeper into her pussy and as he was well endowed, most of it ended in her womb but its capacity was limited. Now, when he entered her, there was a slurping sound and cum was extruded around his cock. Nirupama was ashamed but the culprit was Mr Prusti who had not allowed her to pee or clean her pussy...

- Don't worry, Nirupama : I'm waiting for a fax with the results of this morning test... If they are positive, you'll be allowed to relieve yourself or be fucked quite freely by anyone, including Kishore!

Kishore had been the main problem of Mr Prusti : he wanted to sire a baby from his wife, just at the moment her Master had decided to breed her... She had taken contraceptive pills until the last moment. After she had stopped taking pills, Mr Prusti had been the only man who was allowed to fuck her pussy bareback but Kishore was getting more restive each day. He would soon want to fuck his wife without a condom and she would have no reason to stop him!

At that moment, the fax on Mr Prusti's desk beeped : he had incoming mail. He told Nirupama to kneel at his feet and suck his cock as he read the fax. She dutifully worked on his erect cock until he suddenly yelled in triumph. When he filled her mouth with his seed, she didn't need to be told the result of the test : she was pregnant with her Master's baby!

- Now you may fuck your husband whenever you want but just twice during a night : it's no use to give him nasty habits! I want you to try not to cum with your husband in the future!

- My motto will be honour and obey, Master! It will be rather easy : Kishore is just too small to make me cum now and I need to frig my clit hard to climax when he fucks me! Only you and Sujeet are now able to make me cum without that help!

12