Nickel Church: Divorced Men's Group Ch. 03

Story Info
Stuart and Tom explore their feelings toward each other.
1.8k words
5
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart looked through the peephole for what appeared to be an eternity. Finally, he pulled away from the wall with an amazed look on his face.

"You- You're- You're not going to believe this. They're having the meeting in just their boxers!" Stuart could barely get the words out.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-h-h-ha-a-a-at?" Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"And that's not all, their giving each other boxerjobs"

"Boxerjobs?" Tom's face turned beet red. "You mean they're blowing each other..." Tom trailed off.

"out of their boxers." Stuart finished the sentence.

Tom scurried over to the peephole and looked in. After about 30 seconds, Stuart gently pushed him away.

"That's enough buddy boy, they might see you!"

Tom was so shocked by what he saw he was a complete loss for words.

"I-I-I can't believe it. Even Pastor William and Pastor Scott have their dicks poking out of their boxers."

"Yeah, nothing like a good boxerjob among friends." Stuart smiled knowingly.

"You know what a boxerjob is Stuart?" Tom still couldn't quite wrap his brain around what Stuart was saying.

Stuart turned crimson, but still managed to speak. "Er...well...yeah, I've seen guys get boxerjobs in movies, and always wondered what it felt like."

Tom's jaw dropped. "You mean...you've watched male to male porn?"

Stuart tried to act cool about everything. "Sure, all the time, don't you?"

Tom's face turned an even deeper shade of red. "A few times, but you know you are not supposed to, it isn't Godly!"

"I get horny 3 times a day, I need to have some kind of release, give me a break."

"I'm sorry Stuart, I thought you were more...." Tom again was at a loss for words.

"Conservative?" Stuart grinned. "yeah, everybody thinks any guy that plays organ is a goody two shoes."

All of sudden Tom got very serious. "Stuart, have you ever given a guy a boxerjob?"

"Er....no, but I really want to, I think I would love it, and he would go crazy!"

"Uh, Uh, Er" Tom started to stutter. "Could you, would you, ah, ah..."

Stuart just glowed like a beacon. "You know that room upstairs with a bed Pastor William uses to stay overnight sometimes?"

Tom's face looked like that of a child in a candy store. "Y-y-y-ou mean you really would, you'd really try it?"

"Sure, you're not chicken are you?"

"Of course not!" Tom actually was practically hyperventilating at this point in anticipation, but he tried to cover up.

"Then let's go!" Stuart led the way down the hall to a steep staircase that went to the second floor.

The two men bounded down the hallway, their fully erect cocks bouncing in their pants and boxers like a jack in the box. When they got to the stairway, Stuart turned to face Tom.

"You sure you want to do this?" Stuart looked pleadingly at the older deacon.

"Of course, I've had this fantasy for years." Tom put his hand on Stuart's shoulder.

"Now the fantasy is going to be a reality." Stuart slowly ascended the rickety steps. In a matter of seconds, both men reached the 2nd floor. Stuart flipped on a light and went kitty corner into a small room that had the door open. It was only about 10 X 10 feet, with a small bed and a few chairs.

"We're lucky this room wasn't locked" Stuart grinned.

Tom scooted over to the bed and lay down on it, fully clothed.

"Yeah, there is a God!" Tom was practically shaking knowing what was about to be done to him.

"Undress me first, nice and slow!" Tom was so hard his prick felt larger than it had ever been, even though it was trapped in his pants and boxers.

Stuart didn't say a word, kneeling down by the side of the bed. He made circles on Tom's chest, rubbing his nipples and tickling him through his shirt. Then he started to unbutton Tom's white dress shirt, salivating as his hairy chest came into view. Tom wore a tank top wife beater undershirt, and had curly black hair popping out of the white fabric. After what seemed an eternity, Stuart reached the last button of the shirt. He gently pushed the garment onto the floor, revealing Tom's chest in all its glory. Then Stuart turned his attention to Tom's shoes and socks. He unlaced the black dress shoes and pulled them off, then lovingly slid Tom's silky socks down.

"Ready for the unveiling?" Stuart moved back to Tom's midsection, slowly massaging the obvious bulge in his pants.

"R-r-r-r-r-eady" Tom's entire body was tingling with desire.

Stuart unbuckled the belt on Tom's expensive black dress slacks and slowly lowered the zipper. The top of Tom's trousers parted, revealing the crinkly waistband of his full cut snow white boxer shorts. Slowly but surely Stuart pulled Tom's pants down, marveling at the tremendous tent in his boxers complemented by very hairy legs. When the pants finally were thrown on the floor, Tom was so hard the left leg of boxers was 2 inches shorter than the right. With shaking hands, Stuart pushed Tom's massive prick toward the center fly slit. When he could see just the peterhead poking through, Stuart gave a strong push and there it was, 7 inches of very hard cock sticking out with a fat mushroom head.

"Lay back on the pillow and close your eyes." Stuart decided to take charge all of a sudden.

Tom was shaking with pure lust. "s-s-s-u-r-r-r-r-e" he managed to stammer out.

Stuart stared intently at the amazing sight of Tom's magnificent organ poking out of his very appealing white boxers. Then, he flipped Tom's massive ballsacks out of the roomy fly opening. Sticking his tongue out as far as it would go, Stuart skillfully licked and sucked every square inch of his Tom's tender flesh.

"F-f-f-fuck that feels so good, Stuart, that feels so good!" Tom was somewhere in La-La Land.

Stuart went further back on Tom's balls making slow circles with his flat tongue. Tom was moaning so loud and at such a high pitch a dog could have heard it. After two amazing minutes of pure bliss for Tom, Stuart knew it was time for the main event. He licked under Tom's cockhead, slowly becoming more adventurous by taking more and more of the mushroom head in his mouth. Finally, he plunged down on the swollen peterhead taking about three inches of Tom's dick down his throat.

"J-Jesus Stuart, fucking Jesus, FUCK!"

Stuart was really getting off hearing Tom swear like a madman. In response, he thrust more and more of Tom's cock in and out of his mouth, eventually getting to the base like a real pro. Tom grunted and groaned as he felt his cock nearing a huge climax. When he felt he was just about to explode, he gently put his hands on the back of Stuart's head.

"I'm just about to cum man, can I do yours for a little while?"

Stuart reluctantly let Tom's massive dork out his mouth. "S-s-s-ure, whatever you want."

Tom and Stuart changed positions. as Stuart lay back on the bed, Tom kneeled down but kept his hard prick poking out of his boxers, which really turned Stuart on.

Then Tom gently removed Stuart's nice dress shoes and navy blue socks. His shirt was next, revealing a white wife beater similar to Tom's. Finally, Tom unbuckled Stuart's belt in slow motion. He pulled the wide zipper down and parted Stuart's pleated pants. Like Tom, Stuart wore pure white boxer shorts. They were tapered, with little slits in the side and contrasting navy blue piping on the legs.

"Those are great boxers Stuart, they look just right on you!" Tom was very impressed with Stuart's choice of underwear.

"Thanks Tom, my father and older brothers hang around the house in just their boxers all the time and I always wanted to wear them."

Actually, the real reason Stuart had switched to boxers from colored briefs was that Tom wore them, but he didn't want to reveal that just yet.

"Yeah my dad and younger brothers all wear boxers around the house too, no one really cares." With that, Tom removed Stuart's pants completely and let them drop to the floor. For a moment Tom stared intently at the mound in his buddy's trim boxers. Then he pushed the very stiff cut 6 incher toward the gaping fly opening. Stuart let out a loud grunt as the fat prick slowly but surely spread the fly slit. When all 6 inches poked out like a billy club, Tom opened his mouth as wide it would go. He managed to get about four inches of Stuart's dork in his moist cavern in one downstroke.

"Ooooh that feels so good Tom." Stuart had actually never been blown in his young life, never mind in the most comfortable boxers he owned, and the sensations were overwhelming for him.

Tom thrust Stuart's tender cockflesh in and out of his mouth vigorously, gradually getting more and more of the prick down his throat. At the same time, he inched two fingers into the bottom of the boxer slit and slowly massaged Stuart's tender balls.

Stuart tried to hold back, but after about 3 minutes of Tom's frantic sucking, he knew he was just about to have the orgasm of orgasms.

"Tom, I'm just about there!" Stuart was very out of breath at this point.

To Stuart's great surprise, Tom slowly let his cock out of his mouth. "Let's jack off each other and watch each other cum."

That sounded good too, so Stuart and Tom got side by side on the wide queen size bed. Stuart's trembling hand circled Tom's cock as Tom slowly assumed the same position. The two men jacked each other off slowly at first, then increased the speed in a race to see who would cum first.

"F-f-f-f-f-uck Stuart, that feels fucking wild" Tom's voice was hoarse at this point.

In response, Stuart increased the tempo until his hand was merely a blur flying over Tom's prick.

"I'm almost there! I'm almost there! A-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-g-g-g-h-h!!" Tom was sweating like a pig.

Tom grunted and groaned into oblivion as his dick spurted huge volleys of cum across the room. The sight of Tom cumming brought Stuart over the edge as well.

"Shit I'm going to pop too! HERE IT COMES!" Stuart let out a series of stentorian shrieks as his cock spurted seven heavy cumloads. Tom was slightly ahead of Stuart, but both men got to see the wonderful sight of each other shooting their copious loads. After about 30 seconds of extreme ecstasy. both Stuart and Tom collapsed back on the bed. They were breathing so heavily it was some time before either one spoke.

"T-t-t-t-t-hat was unbelievable!" Tom finally managed to get out. "I never thought a boxerjob would be that good!"

"Yeah, I've never gotten that excited and cum that much." Stuart was all fucked out, but in a great way.

"Let's take a nap together." Tom cradled Stuart's cute body and both men quickly fell asleep, wondering what was still going on in the meeting room downstairs...

(To be continued)