My New Step-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers

I was there lookng at Pam's delicious pussy and leaned over and ran my wet tongue around her pussy, giving it more lubrication. I always salivated like Pavlog's dog when I kissed her pussy. I wanted to suck and tongue her more, but this was her time with Jo. Her pussy gleamed with my saliva.

"Have to get rid of that taste! Slip it into your pussy slowly. Now slide it in and out and far up inside your pussy. Lubricate it with your delicious juices . Yes like that! Good. Now slowly push it in a little, then back off then try it again." The bulbous head parted her pussy lips and slowly slipped inside her body.

"Yes slide it deeper with each stroke. Feel anything exciting?" Jo asked smiling up at Pam's intent face. .

"Yes it feels so good. Will it go all the way inside me? I'm not used to one this big." Pam aked

"It should! Lie back a little then try it again. Relax your pussy muscles."

"We could stroke Pam and help her relax." I said.

"Excellent thinking! Go for it. " Jo said . "You certainly know your sister's female anatomy. Naughty Ladies, but ain't it fun?

Jo removed Pam's hand from the dildo and replaced it with her own. "Just feel what I'm doing, Not too hard, and just let your feelings come out, as you masturbate! Feel the vibrations, let it come!" Jo said as her hand slid the harge dildo in and out of my very sexy Sister. Slowly, it slipped just a little deeper inside her with each stroke.

"That feels good, Love?" Jo asked.

"Ohhh, yes it does, it's fucking me me so well, Just slide it in a little deeper, Jo, yes, like that! How much is in me? It feels so damn good. Jo, Fuck me wih it." She moaned.

"It's almost all the way inside , Love, just a little more.There, it's in, and you didn't think you could take all of it . You can take at least another two inches inside you and a larger sized diameter too, easily for your young pussy!. I'll turn the vibrator up; just a little. How's that?"

"Ohh!Yes, I"m cumming. It's set my pussy on fire and I'm going to cum so damn hard! Yesss!," Pam screamed out as she climaxed. Jo kept the vibrator humming inside her and Pam had one climax after the another till Jo pulled it out of her pussy to keep her from fainting.

Jo kissed her gently till she recovered from her first time with a more sophisticated erotic dildo. I stroked her body gently wondering if I would have as wonerful a climax as she'd had. We watched as her pussy slowly closed up after the dildo had been taken out. It had to have thoroughly filled her pussy and given her a fantastic orgism. Her pussy lips gleamed with her juices. Delicious looking.

Jo turned to me and kissed me slowly, letting her tongue slid into my mouth and her hand stroke my bare pussy lightly. "Let's take a break for a couple of minutes before I treat you to the thrill of your life.

Jo turned and looked deep in my eyes, "I am going to fuck you royally. You will experience this and later can fuck me and your sister also. It's something I have been working on for several years with a lady friend, and we are almost ready to put it into production. We finished the trial runs, proof tested it, and it was an unbelievable success with those who were on the receiving end, as well as the sending end of it. Nothing but well documented, totally sucessful, praise for the product.

Jo went down to the kitchen and came back minutes late with a pitcher of home made lemonaid and glasses of ice for it. She had cookies she had baked with it too. This woman was a miracle, and so damn sexy too. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her nude body as she moved aound passing out the drinks and cookies. Her breasts moved sensuously as she walked, bouncing and quivering. I watched her pussy and lusted for it. I wanted to eat her right now!! She caught me looking at her pussy and ran a finger down her slit and put that finger in her mouth and licked it. My clit throbbed a the sight of that.

Jo went to the case of toys and came back with a device like I'd never seen or heard of. It was a large cock with a realistic red swollen head, balls attached but as I'd seen in porn movies, but it did not have any straps to hold it in place. This one had two, what looked like large sized rubber plastic fingers attached to it.

"This is going to revolutionize the dildo market when it comes out. The present dildos do nothing for the woman using them, only the one getting fucked. Notice the two 'fingers', they are inflatable by the user and one fits into the rectum, the second larger one, into the vagina of the wearer. When put on and the fingers in place, they are inflated with air by the wearer using a small built in pump and swell inside the wearer, anchoring the device in two places. No belt, no slipping,!!

"She can control the amount of air and hence their sizes inside her. The two togther, when inflated anchor themsellves in front and back as they are held in place by fillng the two cavities.The anus bulb is slightly rough and stimulates the rectum. The vaginal bulb is large and fills the vagina of the woman using it. Her thrusts move the stimulating surfaces against their intended targets, the clit and "G" spot.

"In the front portion of the vaginal device are slightly irregular bumps that fit over the "G" spot and another that swells and massages the clitoris, giving the wearer three points of stimulation, anal, viginal and clitoral. A win/win situation for the wearer.

"The recpient is not left out of this equation. The device has a sophisticated computer imbedded it with sender and receivers that monitor the sensations of the wearer and the recipient. I have tried it out with several of my staff and they have also given me a ride that will never leave my brian, it ws so erotic and overwhelming.

"There are timers and electrical sensors that turn on and off depending on the reactions of the two using it. Electric stimulations at a fraction of a volt are sent to surround the "G" spot, clitoris and another gives the vaginal sheath vibrations also. When indications of an impending orgasm appear, muscular tightening and sudden increased blood flow, the network goes into high alert. It sends out stimulation, and warmth and to the two using it.

"Complicated, yes, but we have worked all the bugs out and put in redundant self-aware programs to cover any glithes. We excpect to give a 10 year unconditional guarantee. By that time, it will be obsoete and newer more sophisticated units will be avaliable. Expensive, yes, and probablly only the wealthy will be able to own one, but as we sell more and more of them, the price will go down.

As this had taken quite a whlle to relate, Jo had all ready slipped the device into her body, lubricated and inflated. I was amazed as she finally stood there, a beautiful woman sporting a realistic looking cock, complete with veins and skin that felt and looked like human. Her cock looked at least seven or eight inches long and as large around as three of my middle fingers.

She saw my look at 'her' cock and she said softly."Don't worry. I'll be gentle with you and I know my female anatomy and your pussy can easily take this inside you, and you and I will have the fuck of our lives. I know as I've used it on some of my best and dearest friends and they were amazed with the sensations the device and I gave them.

"Now, let's get you ready for the experiece of your delicous life. Lie back and let me lubricate your pussy."She took a bottle and pouted some liquid on her fingers then reached down and slid her fingers up and dowm my pussy. Her fingers were slick and it felt so damn good, 'no belt'.

"This will help the dildo slide inside you easier. It is large and your sweet pussy so nice and tight it just needs a little help. Her fingeres siid inside my pussy and she deftly ran them around in my pussy. Damn it felt so erotic.

She moved atop me and as I spread my leg wide for her, she slid into position. She reached down and spread my pussy wide using the dildo head to spread my pussy lips apart. God, it was big, but I remembered her telling me she would not hurt me, and I trusted her. .

I didn't feel any pain but a slight discomfor as it pressed firmly downard and I looked down and saw it moving my pussy lips wider, then suddenly the head slid inside me and I felt a feeling of joy as Jo slid the cock inside me, gently, but firmly. She pulled back a little and then stroked forward and the cock disappeared deeper inside me. I actually felt goosebumps pop up on my body.

Ohh! It felt so wonderful to feel my pussy stretched and was flooded with sensuous feelings, My first fuck and by Jo herself. She grinned down at me and kissed my lips gently then slid her talented tongue into my mouth. Our tongues met and fenced delightfully. Gently she stroked the cock back and forth letting it slide deeper inside me with each stroke.

"Almost there, Love , I still have another inch to slide inside you .You'll feel it press against your uterus and that means it is all the way inside you. A feeling few women experience."

Then I felt the head press aginst my uterus and erotic feelings shot through my pussy. I gasped at the unique feeling. "Yes, it feels so damn good . It's all the way inside me and I'm feeling the fullnesss of it deep inside me."

"Wonderful, I knew it would fit your snug pussy and it did. A litle rest as your pussy adjusts to the larger cock." She said as we kissed over and over. I felt a soft hand cup my breasts and squeeze it gently. It was Pam beside me and I turned my head and I kissed her sweet lips.

"I'm aching to get fucked." Pam said. "It's such a wonderful sight to watch and so damn erotic.You and Jo make a beautiful couple and she was gentle and now the cock is deep inside you. I'm looking forward to getting fucked by it. My clit is twatching and it makes me so damn horny. You'll have to help me with that as soon as you can. Right now that huge cock is inside you, Sis!"

Jo looked at me and smiled. "Now I'm going to fuck you for the first time and you'll never forget just how it feels to have me here against your soft body as I fuck you like no other person can. I'm here to give you the most pleasure you have ever experienced and this wonderful device is programmed by me to do just that! When I programmed it I never thought I'd get to use it on my wonderfull daughter and then later on my other daughter. I am so lucky."

Jo kissed me again and wiggled her hips and I felt the cock inside me stir. She smiled down at me and slowly begin to fuck me. Her hips slid up and down and she moved her hips from side to side and the cock massaged the walls my pussy. Her full firm breasts slid against mine and our erect nipples rubbed against each otherl Thrills of pleasure ran through my body and I hunched my hips up to meet hers. We found an easy rhythm and quickly became one as we anticipated each stroke.

I ran my hands around her ass and pulled her down against me with each thrust, making a little slapping sound as she fucked me.

"Yes, like that! Good!" She whispered, and thrust harder into me. The cock filled my pussy with sensations like I had never felt before. She changed her strokes from minute to minute, letting the cock press against my pussy in different places and giving me new sensations of joy. I moaned my joy and she grinned down at me and thrust deep inside me again and again hips swiveling.

"Now I want to let you feel another type of stimulation." She leaned back and the cock slid out of my pussy, leaving me strangely empty. I'd become accustomed to feeling it inside me."Roll over and get on your hands and knees. You are going to love this, it's called 'Doggy' style and as you can see when I enter you."

I knew from looking at porn what the 'Doggy' style was and rolled over and go on my hands and knees and thrust my ass backward for her to enter me. She got into position and her hips moved close to mine. Her hand took the big cock and ran it up and down my alredy drenched pussy and slipped it back inside me. The feelings were so wonderful, the feeling full of extasy. With a ltttle push the cock slipped easily inside me. "Damn, that feels so fucking good." I sighed and heard Jo laugh.

"Now you are going to feel a totally different sensaion. I'm going to press against your "G" spot and give you a real experience." She said as I felt her body move higher against my ass and when her hips pressed against mine, I cried out as the cock rubbed my "G" spot. A totally new sensation and what a sensation! It shot pleasurable sensations through my pussy and I cried out over and over.

Jo was an expert on feminine feelings and kept up her thrusts againt that magic area. The large firm head was just what I wanted and I called Jo's name again and again telling her to fuck me harder and faster, which she did. She increased the pace and the cock slammed deep inside me and suddenly I was on the verge of a massive climax.

At that instant the mechanism sensed my physical reaction and kicked into high and both Jo and I cried out in ecstasy as the low voltage stimulation pulsed deep inside of us, arousing our pussy nerves. I had never felt this stimulation deep inside me and it started a massive climax in both of us at the same time. We both were overwhelmed by the erotic stimulations the device gave to our bodies.

I lost count of my climaxes at five and when the device stopped, Jo and I calmed down as the device went into its sleep mode. Jo and I were spent and it took us a few minutes to recover from the fantastic climaxes we had experienced with the device.

I gasped out to Jo, "No wonder you got such possitive feedback from the tests . They were incredible! Right, Jo? How was the feelings from your end of the encounter? "

"I am totally fantastically fucked, by that device. It gave me one of the best climaxes I've ever had. Not only was it stimulating my "G" spot, but also my clit and my vagina with it's low voltage vibrations. Just what I wanted it to do. Incredible, my whole body seemed to share the climaxes. And knowing you so intimately semed to increase my pleasure. I don't know how much better it could be fine tuned to give the person who has it inside them more pleasure . You 'll have to try it as the one who is fucking another woman, and and find out first hand, how it affects the fucker and the fuckee. "

full

Pam had been quiet for a long spell, "Just watchng you two was fantastic. I think I climaxed just from watching. I'm not sure which one I really want to be, the fucker or the fuckee! " She laughed.

Jo laughed too., "Exactly the pont of the device! It gives the person who uses it fantastic climaxes as the user, or as the receiver, a win/win situation that will make it a sure success in the market. You use it on your lover or she uses it on you, and both have fantastic climaxes either way!

"Now Pam, I promised you would be next. You want to fuck your Mom, or have your Mom fuck your beautiful, sexy body? The choice is yours, and I'd love it to go either way. Of course there is always tomorrow so you can do both!" Jo asked Pam while she held her close against her naked body.

'Oh, I have wanted to have you fuck me ever since I laid eyes on you, Jo. Now I've seen how the device works and would like to have you fuck me. Please?" Pam asked, her eyes looking deep into Jo's beautiful blue eyes.

And that is exactly what they did. Jo still had the device inside her and positioned Pam on the bed and the cock was still wet with my pussy juices. As I watched, Jo fucked her softly at first, then as she became accustomed to the large cock, begged Jo to fuck her hard and fast. I certainlly knew that feeling! The two exploded togther and Pam had her wish come true. After Jo pulled out, Pam and I held each other close and hugged and kissed softly. Jo came over, without the cock, and joined us minutes later, three totally sexually satiated women.

For the next week the three women, Mother and Daughters made love as often as possible, some times with the device, other times in a twosome or threesome. When Dad returned the three became coconspiritors and worked together to make love to each other and not let Dad know of the new relationship. He was fine with Jo's bisexuality, but might not like her making love to his daughters.

The three made love to Jo's friends at their friend's homes and leared new techniques and ways to make love. In time, they became mature beautiful women who embraced bisexual and kept their secrets to them selves, and of course, to their very loving, new Step-Mom Joleene.

The End

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers
12