My Big Beautiful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed long minutes before I had the strength again to roll away from her and we collapsed on the bed.

It was her idea after that as she finally sat up and then turned and although I had grown flaccid it took her only moments to have me ready again as her lips and tongue worked over me.

I finally asked if she'd enjoyed it and her smile was weak but gentle as her hand kept working but she thanked me.

"What got into you? What made you do all this?" she finally asked.

"I read about it and the more I thought and remembered you I wanted to do it but I never imagined it would be this intense. Was it okay? Are you okay?" I asked and was almost afraid of the answer even though she had joined me in everything.

"Well I guess we've turned the corner and sex is never going to be like it used to be. It's going to be so much better. I hadn't realized anything could consume me the way this has." and she leaned down and gave a long slow kiss to my tip.

"We have a full weekend now if you want to see if we can do it again." I volunteered.

She smiled and said "Yes I want to."

We had dinner then and a long lazy evening cuddled together but I was afraid to push her for more sex and we went to bed. Getting to sleep was a long anxious wait and she was as restless it seemed as I was but finally sleep came.

The next morning she woke me but not by shaking me. She was curled up next to my waist and she was giving me slow but eager pleasure again with her hands and mouth. I could barely believe it as I took her head and pushed her down hard onto it. She giggled but then suddenly I was into her throat again and she gave me morning pleasure greater than I'd known.

When she'd finished she asked "Was that okay? It seemed lonely sticking up hard the way it was." and then she laughed before continuing. "I could still taste what you were doing with it last night and there was an interesting mix of flavors."

"Come here you Minx." I said and pulled her up to me and hugged her tightly. "In a moment it'll be my turn to get even for that."

I may have drifted off to doze for a few minutes but when I woke she was still holding me tight.

I sat up and then pulled her squealing after me into the bathroom and turned on the water. When it was warm I pushed her into the shower and then followed after her.

"Do you mean we're going to shower together? We've never done that before are you sure you want to?" she asked with what appeared concern.

My answer was to pick up one of her tubes of body shampoo then soap her down everywhere and finally rinse her with the handheld shower head. I'd already read what some girls do with that kind of head and so I used it the same way and she laughed and then grew serious but I wasn't finished as I pushed her back against the wall and dropped to my knees in front of her.

Once more I lifted her one leg over my shoulder and entered her with my tongue. "I told you I was going to get even with you." I told her and in moments she was responding forcibly against me and had grabbed my head. The water from the shower was just beginning to lose its heat before I finally quit but it wasn't over yet.

I stood and lifted her still against the wall and she was like a rag doll almost unable to stand or resist as I impaled her on my hardness and then I lowered her around it and cupped her ass again. I dropped her around it three or four times before she came alive again and placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me feedback of what she enjoyed and needed.

I'd never taken her that hard or slammed into her that way before but each time as she dropped I drove in hard and fast. I enjoyed feeling each climax she felt until finally I had to join her. She knew exactly when I was ready and her hips shifted back and forth from side to side as she drained me.

Every cleanup was new to me and she was getting better and better while completely involved with each one.

At last she washed me down and then we rinsed and I wrapped her in a large towel and carried her onto the bed. This time I was on my stomach watching as she lay next to me on her back. We were totally naked and I loved the view of her body and the bedroom look in her eyes as we relaxed.

I'd never known that life could be as perfect as it is now. We are more involved and active in our life together and I've even experimented in the car and on long drives into the country. Sex isn't everything but I'll be damned if it isn't more important than most of us guys think it is. Any guy that doesn't like and has never experienced a larger woman is short-changing his life and may never know fulfillment.

12