My Best Friends Father Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grunts were coming thick and fast, animalistic almost in their intensity, as he fucked my mouth over and over again, my finger sliding its full length in and out of his tight asshole. Louder and louder the groans grew as he approached his climax, and all I could do was grunt in response as he used my mouth as his personal fuck toy, until finally, words began to surface as guttural utterances: "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" His hips jerked in a spasmodic series of thrusts, his ass cheeks and anus clenching around my finger, as his incredibly thick cock throbbed in my mouth, growing in size so my jaw felt as though it was going to break. His fists clenched tight in my hair and I screwed up my eyes at the pain as I concentrated on not clenching my jaw to cope; instead I dug my fingers into the flesh of Mr P's butt.

Finally, when I thought I could take no more, Mr P thrust his hips forward one last time with a harsh howl of release and I quickly wiggled my finger one last time before yanking it from his ass as fast as I could.

His whole body spasmed, and he gasped as he spurted his seed over my tongue and into my throat. I very nearly choked, it came so thick and fast, but I managed to pull my head back just enough to allow me some swallowing space. I gulped down Mr P's hot, sticky cum as fast as I could, but a few dribbles managed to trickle from my lips. I quickly pulled off and licked them up with my tongue, before the shower water had a chance to wash it away. I quickly licked the rest of his amazingly thick shaft clean and then slowly stood up again.

I placed my hands on his wonderfully hard chest, brushing my fingertips gently through the light matting of hair over his sculpted pecks. For some reason I felt incredibly girlie just then, almost embarrassed, and couldn't look him in the face. I peeked up at him before quickly dropping my eyes again. "Did you like that?" I asked in a small coy whisper.

His hands were resting once again to either side of my head and I could tell he was staring down at the top of my head. His breathing was still quite laboured and he took a moment to calm himself. One of his hands shifted and he took hold of my chin, raising my head so I had no option but to look him in the face. His eyes smouldered with spent passion as he gave me the most intense look. It made my knees tremble. "Very much." He answered me softly as he leant in and kissed me.

It began as a soft lingering kiss, but quickly deepened into a hungry feast of tongues and teeth. His hand that had held my chin, dropped down and wound itself around my waist, drawing me hard against the full length of his body, my breasts mashed against his chest.

Soon his other hand was stroking me all over; groping at my breast, tweaking my nipple, sliding down along my hip and around to gently cup and caress my soft butt cheek. I moaned as Mr P's lips left mine and began trailing wet, warm kisses down my neck. His body began to bend as he continued to kiss down my shoulder, across my collarbone, and finally down to my chest. Cupping a breast in each hand, he massaged them lightly as his lips sought out first one nipple and then the other, his thumbs always brushing back and forth across the one neglected by his mouth. I whimpered constantly at the pleasure I felt as Mr P began to kiss his way lower along my flat tummy.

I sucked in a breath as he nipped at the taut flesh just under my belly button and then gasped as I felt his tongue snake out and brush the top of my small pubic patch. He worked his way across to one hip and then the other, teasing me with his mouth and tongue, making me moan and gasp every time he nipped me with his teeth. My hands had fallen of their own volition to the top of Mr P's head and I twined my fingers through his wet hair. I tried to be subtle in my attempts to push Mr P's head down where I wanted it to be, but he wouldn't have any of it. He set the pace; I just had to hang on for the ride.

Mr P methodically worked his way down my body, falling lightly to his knees, until his mouth was only centimetres away from my absurdly wet pussy. I whimpered as I felt his warm breath wafting over my nether lips, teasing me, prolonging the agony of waiting for his mouth to ultimately find my centre.

He pushed my legs further apart and dropped his head lower, snaking his tongue out to quickly swipe along my labium. I moaned in pleasure as he finally took me with his mouth, his tongue sinking deeper into me, lapping at me, tasting me. I groaned in constant appreciation of his oral skills as he pushed me closer and closer to climax. My hips humped against his mouth, my hands working their way through his hair as he ate me with such greedy abandon that I shivered in ecstasy.

His tongue found my swollen clit with ease, flicking and flicking at it over and over again, making my body tic and twitch in reaction. Mr P brought his hand up to stroke along my slippery slit, before quickly slipping his middle finger deep inside me. My knees threatened to give out and I pressed a hand against the glass wall of the shower recess for support. Mr P's other hand stroked along my inner thigh, pushing at my knee and lifting it high as he draped one leg over his shoulder. I wobbled off balance a little as his finger repeatedly thrust into my sopping opening, rubbing inexorably against my g-spot, as his tongue unerringly worked my clit.

I groaned hard and humped my hips against his mouth and finger. I was so close to cumming. I felt Mr P's shoulder flex beneath my leg that was thrown over his back, as his hand came up and gripped my buttock firmly, and his elbow of his other arm nudged at the knee of my leg that was still holding me upright. I didn't know what Mr P wanted at first and almost fell as he pushed that knee out from under me as well. I slanted sideways a little as he used his elbow to guide my leg over his other shoulder. I gasped thinking that I was going to fall, but my sideways momentum was stopped as Mr P's strong grip on my butt cheek held me stable. It seemed that he didn't even strain as my weight changed and both of my feet came off the ground to dangle over his back! And all the while Mr P still had his middle finger buried deep inside my pussy.

I was just getting used to the fact that I was being eaten out against a wall with both my legs wrapped around Mr P's neck, when I felt the pressure of his finger inside me increase and the hand holding my ass cheek tightened a little, as the muscles in his shoulders and back bunched. I let out a small squeal of surprise as my body began to slide up the wall. My arms flailed around, seeking purchase to steady my rising body. In moments I was six feet in the air and holding on to the top the shower recess and Mr P's hair for dear life. Mr P didn't even miss a beat, his tongue working constantly, and his finger driving deeper inside me as if there was nothing different about my position at all.

My heart rate had accelerated yet again, thumping within my chest at the shock and the small amount of fear at being raised up so high. But the sensations being caused by Becky's father's tongue and finger were simply amazing. I couldn't believe it. I was literally being held aloft by Mr P's finger in my pussy and a hand on my ass. That alone was enough to thrill me into climactic spasms. I felt my interrupted orgasm swell within my clit, as pulses of electric fire spread across my torso and into my nipples to burn the tightened flesh. I gasped and spasmed as Mr P's finger continued to rub against my g-spot, sending me into sensory overload as my climax crested. I was practically screaming as my body tensed, my hand clenching onto the top of the glass wall as I tried my hardest not to thrash around too much atop his shoulders.

Cum gushed out of me, splashing over Mr P's lips and tongue, coating his fingers and arm, as my body trembled atop him. I heard Mr P groan as he lapped up my juices, gently stroking at my clit with just the tip of his tongue. Once I had calmed enough that my body had stopped rocking about, I felt Mr P's muscles bunch one last time as he slowly worked his way back down to his knees. My skin squeaked against the cool tiles of the wall as my back slid down once more. I had to let go of the glass wall top I had been clasping, and for a moment I tilted precariously, perched atop Mr P's shoulders as I was. I needn't have worried, as without the slightest mishap I felt both feet touch the ground when I was low enough to remove my legs from their perch.

My legs felt like jelly and did a terrible job at keeping me on my feet, but I still had some stabilising support held within my throbbing centre by way of Mr P's finger and hand. Slowly I righted myself enough that Mr P finally drew his head away from my pussy long enough to look up into my face and smile. Gingerly he let me rest on my own two feet, pulling his limbs from me slowly as he rose to his feet before me. I was still panting quite heavily and my knees were still wobbling.

I hadn't caught my breath enough to even manage a simple syllable of speech. Mr P chuckled as his fingers tugged gently at my tight nipple as he leaned in for a soft kiss. I whimpered against his mouth again. Was there no limit to how my body could react to this man? "Did you like that?" He asked me then, echoing my words of earlier.

I couldn't help but giggle against his mouth as I opened my eyes to stare at his face. "Oh yes," I breathed. "Very much."

12