Mrs. Wentworth Gets Comfortable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she got off me. The part of my pants where she had been laying was a little wet so I guess her panties were a lot wet. She stood there on shaky legs and I could tell she was breathing very hard. Her nipples were very rock hard inside her bra and she looked at me with a hungry and a little bit crazy look on her face. She looked at my face for only a second until she changed and looked down my body stopping her eyes on my cock twitching and throbbing loose in my pants. I had a good sized wet spot where the tip was down the inside of my leg.

She reached behind her and pulled the coffee table closer and lifted my leg so it was on the table with my knee bent. Then she straddled my leg and started rubbing up and down along it, grinding her hips at my knee. She was using me to rub against and masturbating herself. That was an incredible feeling. I would have focused on it and how crazy she had become that she was humping me but at that second she reached down and gripped my cock throbbing in my pants. She squeezed while she humped almost like she was keeping time.

I was leaning back trying hard not to cum but having trouble holding back. Soon though she was sliding and grinding like she was possessed and it was another minute before she cried out softly as she had an orgasm. The hand on my pants never stopped and within seconds I joined her and made a mess all over the inside of my pants.

After a few minutes of catching our breath, she stood up and said "you probably want to change your pants, sweetie." With that, she walked out and into the bathroom while I went up, washed myself off, and changed my clothes.

I met her at the bottom of the stairs when I came back down. She didn't say anything, just kissed me and then walked up the stairs. I stood at the bottom staring as she walked slowly up and looked back over her shoulder when she got to the top.

She came back down about twenty minutes later. Fully dressed again and acting like nothing had happened over the last few hours. "Oh, Stevie, hun, I noticed on my phone that we missed a call from your mother again. We can call her back of you really want to or we can just go ahead and eat dinner."

I didn't feel like talking to anyone else so I said I'd prefer dinner. She didn't judge me but I think it made Mrs. Wentworth happy because she seemed so happy the rest of the night.

We had a nice quiet dinner, some casserole she made, and then spent the evening sitting on the couch next to each other just watching TV. She got us some wine and we had a very quiet evening. Nothing sexual at all but I was enjoying just hanging out with her too.

It was very early when she decided she wanted to go to bed. She didn't say anything but I decided to go to bed too. It wasn't really because I was expecting anything. I just thought it would be nice to go up when she did too. I went to the other bathroom and got ready for bed and put on just shorts and a T shirt, my usual sleeping clothes. I was pretty sure I was still supposed to sleep in her room but not positive.

I went and she was still in the bathroom so I crawled into bed. I still liked the sheets although they were different set but still satin. She came in wearing a nice top and shorts in silk that were pajamas. I thought they were very sexy but they were also not super sexual. She got real close to me and we went to sleep like that.

In the morning after a real good sleep I had an erection like I do almost every morning. It's a just a thing about mornings but it helps I think to wake up with a beautiful mature woman in silk next to you. My hardon poked her and she laughed but said "down boy, let's get some food in us today."

We both went downstairs without getting dressed and got breakfast together. I got coffee and she got food and we went and sat on the deck and ate. It was nice being private but outside at the same time.

About an hour later the phone rang and she looked at it and said "oh, it's the bitch." Then she stopped and said "oh, I'm sorry hun. I shouldn't have said that. It's your mom and I didn't mean it."

I smiled because we felt the same way, "Don't worry Lana. It's the truth and how I feel too but I guess I should answer it."

She smiled and answered it herself. "Oh, hi. Nice of you to call. Are you in the middle of anyone today? What? No, I meant in the middle of meetings, what did you think? Anyway, I should get Stephen. What? Don't even think of it. Stephen is a delightful companion and I'm not even thinking about you coming home. Opportunities are important aren't they? Yes, anyway let me get Stephen. I know he was going to go out later so let me make sure he's still here."

Then she handed me the phone with a devilish grin. I waited a few seconds and then got on. "Oh, hi mom. Nothing right now, just finishing breakfast and figuring out what's next today. Going out? Oh yes, I wasn't sure where I was going but you know. How's it going there?" I listened to her talk, made a face, and Lana winked at me like we were conspirators.

Then she got on her knees and came right in front of me. I was just saying yes to my mom on the phone while she talked about Vegas. Lana kissed the front of my shorts a few times until I was hard (it took about ten seconds, I swear). Then she pushed me to stand up and pulled them down until my cock popped out. She grinned up at me and took it in her mouth and started sucking up and down. I think I said before that she was really good at blow jobs. Actually I hadn't had many at that point in my life so I didn't know but she really was good.

I tried talking to my mom. It was actually even more arousing knowing she was doing that while I was on the phone. There I was talking with my mom like nothing was happening and the whole time I had my cock in the mouth of my mom's friend. It was incredible. "No, mom, it's fine. I don't think she minds having me. I think we're getting along real well. She's being very friendly anyway."

She popped my cock out and gripped it tight while she carefully licked my balls for a few minutes. Then she looked up at me and whispered or sort of mouthed "give it to me."

I had to hold on for a second because I was talking but only a second. I asked mom a question and she went on for a bit which allowed me to relax and spray with Lana directing my spray so that I came in spurts all over her pajama top. The blue silk was sprayed and wet with glob after glob sticking. She grinned and licked the tip when I was done to clean me off.

Then she stood up and smiled at me as she stood right in front of me showing the mess I made and letting me watch it slowly drip down her while she had the naughtiest look on her face. Soon, very soon, I managed to end the conversation with my mom. "OK, mom, anyway I have to go, have fun in Vegas."

I got off the phone and didn't know what to say. Lana just stood there smiling. She seemed to enjoy how surprised I was. "I'll take a shower and get dressed. We told your mom we were going out so maybe we better." Then she ran a finger through the drips and globs and looked at the mess on her finger, smiled and went upstairs.

She went up and started getting dressed. I had no idea what to wear but nothing special I thought. I waited a few minutes and then spent some time cleaning up in the bathroom downstairs before going up. By the time I got upstairs she was done with her shower and walking around her bedroom in just a bathrobe. She smiled and said she had put out some clothes for me in the other bathroom in case I wasn't sure what to wear.

I put mine on. Nice clothes but not a suit or anything. Just nicer pants than jeans and a decent shirt. I didn't mind being a little bit dressier because I thought it gave me kind of an older look. I guess Mrs. W wasn't any dressier than me but she looked better somehow. A skirt showed off her legs and I really liked her legs. Just putting stockings on them was always good and she looked casually nice. Not ready for the opera but all set for any restaurant and almost anywhere we might go shopping or whatever we decided to do.

A few minutes later we were driving off, she had put a couple small bags in the back "in case we get hungry," she said. But we drove just a mile away to her friend Kim's house "to run an errand," she said.

I came with her to the door and Kim wasn't expecting us but was happy to see us. I could see she wanted to ask Mrs. Wentworth about the kiss she had seen the day before but didn't. One time, Kim did say "um, Janine and I were talking and we wondered, um." Mrs. Wentworth didn't help so Kim ended up just saying "we just wondered when we'd get together next."

Mrs. Wentworth just said "soon, I hope. Just tell us when." Then she said goodbye and we were on the way. Oh, she also reached over and pinched my ass as we walked away from the house. I think she did it just because she knew we were being watched.

Back in the car, she told me, "drive to your old neighborhood." I wasn't sure what she meant but she explained, "I mean your mom's old house, that area over there, it might be a change of pace for us."

I thought it was an odd way to put it but a nice area to go for something different. It took us a while to get there but that was okay. I liked driving with Lana and not just so I could stare at her legs.

After we got to the area, we decided to get coffee but drive by my mom's place first. I pulled over across the street but wasn't sure about going in. I noticed a for sale sign on the front lawn which seemed really odd. I just looked at it for a minute until I noticed Lana staring at me. "I'm sorry, hun, didn't you know your mom put her place on the market? She should have mentioned it I guess. You still have a key I'm sure so if you want to go in we could."

I thought about it and decided I didn't care. "No, no reason to go in. There's nothing for me in there. I don't even have any stuff I care about."

She reached over and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "You have new clothes and a new life, don't you? If that woman wants to live there or not, it doesn't matter to you. It shouldn't. Maybe she'll stay in Vegas. What would it matter?"

I knew she was right and that I always thought of her as that woman not like a mom. Besides, I was living with Lana now and somehow I knew that was not just for a few days but for a while. Before I knew it I was driving away. We passed the Starbucks we had stopped at before ("Staying with Mrs. Wentworth, Day 2") and I pulled in. I didn't care anymore if I saw anyone I had known before. None of that mattered.

I didn't care. I was out with my friend, Lana. We got coffees and a snack and sat there and had a nice time. Of course it was inevitable that I would see Julie. I guess she often stopped there on her way to work. She ignored us at first but I know she saw us. After a could minutes, she couldn't help herself and she stopped at our table and decided to give me crap again.

I just wanted to ignore the bitch. Lana though seemed to enjoy it. Before Julie could say anything directly to Lana, She jumped in and said, "oh, hi. You're that funny waitress from that restaurant we went to last week aren't you? I'm Lana, remember?"

Julie was still bitchy probably because Lana got the best of her last time. "Oh yeah, you're hard to forget, Lana, a real piece of work."

I was annoyed but Lana kicked me under the table. "I try to be unforgettable. But I forget how jealous you were last time. Try to get over that."

That made Julie really mad. "Jealous? Please! Of him and you? Like I would ever even care at all."

Lana just smiled and said "ok, sure you're not jealous of me at all. I can see that. It's so obvious that you aren't." Then she moved her chair closer to me and gave Julie a very evil smile and whispered "Sweetie, I'm holding something you want but you won't ever get away from me." As she said that I felt her hand on my crotch.

To be honest, it was great. I had always sort of liked Julie but maybe just because she was always kind of a jerk to me and it made me feel great to see her get annoyed by the amazing and very real, very sexy woman I was lucky to be with.

Julie just sneered at us but she didn't leave.

Then Lana lifted her hand back up and licked her fingers one at a time. "Maybe, it isn't me you're jealous of. Maybe you're jealous of Stephen. Maybe he has something you want." Then she slowly licked her fingers and winked.

Julie just turned bright red and stormed out.

It was great. This girl who had tormented before was suddenly speechless in front of my awesome girlfriend.

We went back to my mom's house to change. Lana said we had to be careful because we never knew if someone would be coming to sell it but probably not and we'd hear them anyway. She brought a bag in but said she didn't need to change her clothes. She said she just needed to freshen a few things up. She thought I looked fine.

I went and looked around what used to be my room and realized I didn't really have any stuff that I wanted. While Lana was in the bathroom, I checked out my Mom's room, just looking around. While I was standing there, Lana came out of the bathroom and smiled.

"Stephen, are you okay? You're not sad that that woman is selling her house are you?"

"No, really I'm okay. Let's go eat."

She grabbed her small bag and we left the house.

We went to the restaurant that Julie worked at not because it's good but I think Lana was just rubbing it in. The hostess showed us to a seat and it turned out that Lana had asked to be seated at one of Julie's tables. But she pretended to be surprised. I knew she wasn't because she said she wanted to get there early because Julie got off at 7:00. I didn't mind rubbing it in.

She made a big show of looking at her nametag before she said "Yes, hello Julie. This will be nice to have you waiting on me and bringing me everything I need. But of course the one thing I really need you don't have because I already have him."

Julie didn't respond except to say, "Bitch!"

Lana just smiled and said "now now, let's have no more of that. I don't want to report you to the manager and get you fired from your job just because you can't stand the fact that I'm enjoying a man you want. Now be a good little server and go get us a bottle of wine. This one if you please."

Julie left and Lana moved closer to me. "I think this'll be a lot of fun."

The rest of the meal, Julie was much better even though Lana managed to kiss me each time she came back. Toward the end of dinner, she told Julie, "Bring us the check, dear. I'm so horny we can't stay for dessert. As it is, I might have to have sex with my boyfriend in the ladies room. Is that okay? Does the restaurant have a policy about that? I hate to get you in trouble because you watched one of your customers enjoying each other."

Julie knew she was being teased but just said, "no" very quietly. Then she took Lana's credit card and went off to take care of the check.

When she came back, Lana signed the card and we got up to go. Julie came back around the corner to our table and Lana said, "you did a good job despite your feelings so I left you a good tip." Then she grabbed Julie and pulled her close and kissed her almost like she kissed me. Julie was completely shocked and couldn't speak which pleased Lana. She grabbed my hand and said "you're a better kisser than she is" and we walked to the door and out to the car.

I walked around the car and held her door so she could get in. She paused and kissed me. Not a short kiss but a long which kept getting longer as I kissed back and out bodies pressed against each other. I was moving against her and she was squirming and moved her hand to squeeze my bulge. we kept kissing and groping for a few more minutes until Lana broke off the kiss and moved into the car. "I don't want you to cum in the parking lot, dear."

I walked around and we drove. I wanted to head home but Lana said let's hold back for a while. Instead we drove about ten minutes away to a shopping area. It wasn't a mall, it was upscale, expensive shops. We got out and walked around. Lana said it would be perfect for winding down after dinner. It was good for me to walk because I had gotten a little worked up between dinner and getting in the car.

I decided that I enjoyed just being with Lana and doing anything with her. She stopped and looked at shoes in a small boutique. Stores stayed open late and we'd had an early dinner. I had no interest in shoes but Lana managed to make trying them on very sexy. She had awesome legs and I liked looking at them. The sales lady helped a little but Lana kept showing them to me and showing me a lot of her leg at the same time. It was like she was teasing me. She ended up buying a pair which I had to carry.

We mostly looked in the windows of other stores for the next 45 minutes. Then we went into a dress store that sold mostly elegant formal dresses, some prom dresses, bride dresses, and things that Lana could wear to the opera. We ignored the prom part of the store obviously and moved to the most formal section. Lana was focused on a black gown described as a ball gown. She took one to try on while I was looking out the window and the helpful lady who owned the store brought other ones too. Then they called me over.

Lana came out in a long black dress. It was all black on the bottom and the top was black and green. It had nothing above the top of her breasts and it was incredible looking. The sales lady said it would be better with something holding her up and got a white underwear top that pushed her up. They went back in for a minute and fixed things and came back out with her breasts pushed up and together almost spilling out. All I said was, "wow."

They laughed and the older lady said, "maybe he'll like the other one too." They want back inside and I waited.

Then the lady came back and said "now I made her try this on but just for the style."

Lana came back out obviously still wearing the push up underwear but wearing a white dress, the top was satin and like the other dress it had nothing on the shoulders. I realized it was actually a wedding dress. Lana didn't say anything but the other lady said how nice she looked and asked me if I agreed. I just nodded. She said some couples buy something like this to spice things up and winked at me. I didn't say anything but realized that I was getting hard.

Lana turned and had the saleslady undo it right out there and stepped out of it in front of me before she went back in to change.

She and the sales lady talked for a few minutes before finally we left.

We walked down the street some more when Lana suggested we have a nightcap at a little café. Before we got there we paused in front of a lingerie store. We both looked for a few minutes while Lana rubbed a finger on the palm of my hand.

Finally we sat at the sidewalk café and she ordered two lattes and a piece of some fancy chocolate dessert for us to split.

"Stephen do you like when I try on clothes for you?" I just nodded so she patted my hand and said "I love trying things on for you. I liked the shoes and when I tried on the dresses I got so wet I wanted to have you right in the store. I love feeling like I feel right now. It feels wild and untamed like I am just one step away from having sex with you almost anywhere and not caring who knows."

I had to admit she was making me hard talking like that. "Lana, I love that feeling and I feel the same way right now. I like sitting here and knowing that I am hard as a rock under the table while we drink coffee. I'm glad it's dark."

Just then Julie from the restaurant was walking down the sidewalk and Lana got a big grin on her face. IT was like she knew it would happen. She called out "hello, Julie." Of course Julie stopped.

Lana was feeling naughty. Maybe it was the wine she had most of (I was driving) or the fact that her coffee had a shot in it but I think she was just inspired. "Julie, darling, we were just thinking about you and our lovely dinner. Well I was anyway. Poor Stephen can only think about how hard he is right now and my hand reaching over and squeezing him." Then I felt her actually squeeze. "I think he wants a quickie in the alley by where we parked but we'll see. How was your shift, sweetie?"