Mother Futa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, gimme that cock!" the girl moaned. "Ohhhh, this feels so fucking good!"

The dream seemed to go on for hours. Martha had the girl every which way she pleased; nothing was forbidden to her. At last, while standing and holding her nubile bed partner, she grunted as she shot her full of her hot seed. The girl cried out in ecstasy. When they had finished orgasming, Martha set her down on the bed.

Martha stared lovingly at the young woman as Martha's cum bubbled out of her cunt. Suddenly, her belly began to inflate, rising like dough in an oven. In the course of a few seconds, she had a large concave stomach, which she began to rub sensually as she stared at Martha with a sexy smile.

"Grandma," the girl said. "Am I going to have your baby?"

Martha sat up in bed, waking up in a cold sweat. Laurel and Adam were still asleep beside her. She lifted the covers up to see that her dick was painfully hard. Between her legs was a large pool of semen that had soaked the mattress. It had been a while since she'd had a wet dream so intense.

Wordlessly, she put on a house gown and a robe, and went downstairs to get something to eat. It was a little after 6 PM, so she fixed herself a plate of leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes. She sat in silence in the kitchen and ate her food.

"That smells good."

Martha gasped as she looked up to see Laurel standing in the doorway of the kitchen, wearing panties and one of Martha's t-shirts. Despite her sadness, she couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked, especially with her hard nipples poking through the shirt. Her smile was enough to lift Martha's spirits a bit.

"There's more in the fridge, if you're hungry," Martha offered.

"I'll get some later," Laurel said, walking into the kitchen and sitting beside Martha. "Honey, what's wrong?"

Martha gulped and told Laurel all about her dream, trying her best not to cry. Laurel listened in silence, and gripped Martha's hand lovingly, even before the first few tears ran down her eyes.

"Laurel, what the hell is wrong with me?" Martha wept. "My granddaughter...daughter...whatever, was just born, and I'm already dreaming about having sex with her once she's 18?!?"

Laurel embraced Martha and allowed her to bawl. Simply being embraced by Laurel made her feel safe, as if she was with someone who would not judge her. Finally, Laurel gave her a kiss on the head and spoke.

"Listen to me," she said, looking Martha directly in her red, moist eyes. "You are a beautiful person. You are a wonderful mother, and an amazing girlfriend. I know that monster between your legs causes you a lot of stress - believe me, I know - but it does NOT define you. Yes, you got your daughter pregnant, but she still loves you, and, more importantly, that young man upstairs loves her and her child."

"But what's going to keep me from making the same mistake with Gwen, when she gets older?"

"Me, silly," Laurel said. "I've got your back."

"Oh, Laurel," Martha said, wiping her eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

The two of them kissed, cried, laughed, and then hugged. After Laurel grabbed some dinner, the two of them went into the den to watch television and eat ice cream. The two futanari were snuggled on the couch, enjoying the warmth of their bodies and their hearts.

"You know," Laurel said. "If you're afraid of getting Gwen pregnant, then why don't you move in with me?"

Martha perked up and looked at her. "Really?"

"Absolutely. Katie and Adam could live here and raise Gwen, and if they decide that they want to get a place of their own, you could just sell the house."

"True. We'll all talk about it later." Martha clutched Laurel closer to her. "For now, let's just relax; once Katie and the baby come home, there won't be much free time for us."

12