Morning News Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan reached for Paige. "Bring that pretty blonde pussy up here, Paige. I want to taste you, too." Paige swung around, getting her hips over Meghan's face, still licking up my come from Meghan's belly. Paige lowered her hips, and Meghan took a couple of tentative licks at Paige, getting some of my sperm from the tops of her thighs, then pulled Paige to her, licking straight up her open, dripping labia, getting a good taste of my come mixed with Paige's juice, making Paige squirm as she tried to concentrate on getting my come off Meghan's taut, dark tummy.

"Mmmmm, Paige, so sweet..." Meghan went in for another pass, lingering in Paige, making sure she got a good mouthful of sex out of her. Paige sighed loudly, then licked down Meghan's belly and into her bush, tasting the globs of semen that had landed there. Then Paige matched Meghan's attack, licking straight up her dark pussy, even as Meghan was deep tonguing her on the other end. The girls were now deeply into each other, holding each other tight as they 69'ed, each giving the other as good as she was getting. It was intensely hot to watch, blonde, fair skinned Paige going down on dark skinned, dark haired Meghan, while Meghan was eating out her much lighter colleague.

I was spent for the moment, but watching the girls take each other on was slowly having its effect on my 59 year old cock, which I was absentmindedly stroking as I watched the biracial spectacle in front of me. The girls knew how to pace themselves and each other, picking up speed and slowing as their orgasmic sensations ebbed and flowed. Finally, after about 20 minutes of increasing intensity, Meghan won the race, making Paige come with a loud moan, her hips shaking over Meghan's face. Paige released Meghan's pussy, looking up at me with wide eyes, mouth open as she doused Meghan with a bucket of pussy juice and what was left of my come. Meghan eased up, allowing Paige to come down steadily, still getting aftershocks as Meghan licked her softly, making sure to taste all of Paige's womanly come.

Once Paige had recovered, she smiled at me and dove back into Meghan's pussy, increasing her pressure on Meghan's clit. I could hear muffled whimpers from underneath Paige, and knew Meghan was not going to be much longer. My surmise proved correct, and next thing I knew, Meghan's legs stiffened and kicked as Paige brought her to a finish, a muffled cry escaping from her as she came underneath Paige.

Paige gently brought Meghan back down, and the two girls resumed licking each other softly, then Paige moved her hips away from Meghan's face, turning to lie on the bed next to her now much more intimate friend. They kissed, tentatively at first, then more forcefully, tasting each other and themselves as they wound down their lovemaking.

Meghan looked at me, then at Paige. "Wow!! I never knew being with another girl could be such a thrill," she said, looking at me again. "And, Tom, watching you with Paige, and then you going down on me, then fucking me, was...mmm, so good!!"

I had climbed up on the bed between the two girls as Meghan spoke. I kissed them both alternately as they ran their hands over my chest, each one taking a turn at stroking my semi hard cock. They were running out of steam after a long night with a fair amount of drink, and it wasn't long before Meghan was drifting off as she leaned on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead gently, and eased her down so she could go into a deeper sleep.

Paige was also losing steam, but not quite as quickly as Meghan. I turned to her, kissing her softly. "That was quite a show," I said.

Paige smiled an exhausted but satisfied smile. "That girl knows how to lick a pussy," she said quietly.

"It's like I said last year when you and Laura and I had that night together. Nobody knows a woman like another woman."

"Yeah, but damn!! She knew all the right places. I know she's going to be a long day's drive from here, but I think I'll make the trip."

"Take me with you. We can do this all over again."

Paige thought a moment. "Yeah, that would be good. You don't mind driving??"

"Me??" I had driven over the road years ago. A 700 mile trip didn't faze me. "You know I'm always up for a road trip."

Paige laughed. She knew any time there was a long distance assignment, I was always the one to go. "That you are," she said laughing.

"And think of the fun we can have along the way," I said, giving her ass a squeeze. "Wear something to tease."

"Don't I always??"

I thought of all the things Paige had worn to tease me in the last couple of years. "That you do." I kissed her again. "I always enjoy our remotes." We kissed one more time. "You're looking tired."

"It's been a long day, with a busy finish." Paige gave me a tired smile. "But I want to finish it with you making love to me." She kissed me, lingering a moment. "I want to feel your come blasting inside me before I go to sleep."

I kissed Paige deeply, our tongues entwining as we lay on the pillow. She had been stroking my cock as we talked, and I was now back to full strength, though how long it would last was an open question. I squeezed Paige's right breast, hefting its weight as I ran my thumb over the nipple, making her giggle. "I love when you play with my tits," she said, her eyes meeting mine.

"I have an idea," I said. "Roll over and spoon into me." I kissed her. "That will let me play with both of them more easily, and I can take you from behind."

"Mmmm...I like that," said Paige, kissing me, then rolling over, pushing her back into my chest. "I like falling asleep with you behind me like this, too. It feels so...comforting, like you're wrapped around me." I put my arm around her, reaching far enough to play with her tight tit, even as my forearm rubbed against the left one. "Yeah," she said softly, nestling into me. "Like that." She put her hand on my forearm, squeezing.

While we were getting settled in, I got positioned so that my cock was between her thighs, the head pushing on her labia. They'd closed up some since she and Meghan finished their session, so I played on them with the head of my cock, poking at Paige's clit as I hit top dead center. Paige let out a sigh and squirmed from the feel of my fat head on her still sensitive nub. It was a nice, slow, pleasant way to get Paige opened up to take my now straining erection inside her. Her labia soon opened up, and I pushed the head of my cock between her still slick lips, then slowly injected the rest of my shaft in, Paige letting out an 'Mph...' as I reached her cervix.

As I held my cock against her womb, I leaned forward, kissing and nibbling Paige's earlobe and neck while I gently played with her tits. As I nibbled, I slowly started to stroke in and out of her, finding her G spot with the head of my cock as I moved in and out of her. It was having the desired effect, and she was soon breathing hard. "I'm going to come all over your cock if you keep that up," she said dreamily.

I nibbled her earlobe. "I hope so. I want you to come too."

Paige giggled from the tickling feeling on her ear, then her hips pushed hard into my cock, and she let out a long sigh. I felt her body shudder. "Oh, God...Ah!!" Her hips shook and I felt a flood of juice around my cock. I pushed in deep, making her shake and push harder against me. "I love making you come," I whispered in her ear.

Paige let out a moan. "Come with me...come in me while I'm coming on you..." Paige clamped down on me, and despite my concern that I wouldn't be able to get there, my orgasm was rushing forward.

I pushed deep, pressing the head of my cock into her womb. I tongued Paige's neck, and I felt her long left thigh wrap around me, holding me to her. I let go, blasting streaks of semen inside her, just as she had hoped. She let out a cry, and she juiced around me once again as I filled her with my seed.

We stayed joined for a good ten minutes til I softened and slipped out of her, a giggle escaping from her as she felt the slick wetness of my cock on her thighs, then the drip of escaping sperm as it spilled out of her, down the back of her thigh and onto the sheet. She looked over her shoulder at me. "I love when you come in me like that." She giggled again as another long drip of semen ran down her thigh.

"I love coming in you." I reached to her taking her face in my hand, looking her in the eye. "I love you, Paige," I said softly.

Paige got a softness in her eyes, and she leaned up to kiss me as best she could from her odd angle. "I love you too," she whispered, kissing me again. I pulled her close to me, kissing her hair. She reached over to get the light, and we fell asleep together, my come still seeping from her flooded cunt.

The next morning, I found I had rolled over, and was now looking at Meghan's angelic face as she slept. She stirred, and I kissed her forehead. She woke groggily, smiling as she realized I was watching her. "Watching me sleep??" she asked.

"Yes. I was facing you when I woke up. You looked so beautiful there I was just captivated."

Meghan smiled and kissed me softly. "Is Paige awake??"

I looked over my shoulder to see how Paige was doing. I have a king bed, so there was lots of space to sleep in, and she had moved off to the other side, probably to get off the wet spot from my come leaking from her pussy. She'd had a bit to drink the night before, and might be feeling the effect. Sure enough, she appeared to be sound asleep. "Nope. Looks like she's still out cold."

Meghan smiled and kissed me again. "Good. I know I have to get going soon, and I wanted you again before I had to leave. I want you to do what you did to Paige last night." I gave her a puzzled look. "You know, how you came in her, then were still able to fuck me later??"

"Oh, you mean how I edged into her, not coming fully??"

"Yeah, that."

I smiled at Meghan. "Sure. I love doing that." I explained how edging works, and we got to it. I kissed her again, giving her small tits a squeeze, making her giggle. It soon turned to a soft moan as I made her nipples stand up. I moved down to take each one in my mouth, sucking gently to bring them to full attention. I inserted a finger into Meghan's pussy as I sucked on her tits, and she quickly opened from my attention. Once I had her labia spread, I dipped a second finger in her, rubbing slowly over her clit. She let out a long, hard sigh a few minutes later, and I felt her pussy juice around my fingers.

I left my fingers inside her as I released her breasts, her dark nipples now standing up. I kissed her again, playing over her clit. I felt her gasp, and she got really wet again as she had a second orgasm. She had started stroking me when I moved up to kiss her, and I was now fully hard. Her eyes met mine. "I want your cock in me."

"This will work best if I can have good control. Turn around and snuggle up to me."

Meghan rolled over and spooned against me. I adjusted my position so that my cock could easily enter her. As I had with Paige the night before, I worked my cock against her lips, though having just come twice, Meghan took me in right away, and I slowly pushed all the way to her cervix, feeling the blunt end on the head of my cock. Meghan sighed as she felt me spread and fill her, then twisted around to kiss me. I stayed still for a few moments, letting her adjust to the feel of me inside her, though I was savoring the feel of her steaming cunt around my cock.

I started to pump in and out of her slowly, grinding my balls into her clit. Meghan was pushing back at me, and we steadily built to a good pace, she rotating her hips as I pushed into her. The contact was building me slowly to where I would have to hold her still, but she was rapidly building to another orgasm, I could tell from the soft moans and whimpers every time my balls banged into her clit, labia and the top of her thighs.

"Wow, Tom, you feel so good in me, banging my pussy. You're going to make me come all over you."

"That's my girl," I said. "You just let go when it hits you." I lifted her leg to get better penetration and gave a hard thrust, banging her clit. Meghan yelped from the sudden change. I shoved in deep again, this time a little harder. She had already come twice, and was riding a ridge of pleasure, so getting her over the top again was a sure thing, and my second hard thrust did it. Her hips shook and ground into me, which I met by rotating mine to intensify the feeling of my balls on her clit. She started to cry out, then covered her mouth, not wanting to wake Paige.

I let her finish coming before I started anew. Meghan's pussy was still quivering from the intensity of her orgasm as I started stroking in and out of her again. Having just been through her coming, I was a lot closer than a few minutes ago, and I knew I'd be flooding her with seed very soon.

I kissed her behind her ear, then nibbled at her neck, making her squirm. "I'm going to come soon. You're sure I can come inside you?? I don't want to send you off to your new city pregnant."

"I want you to come inside me. I saw the look on Paige's face last night. I want to feel what she felt, the heat of your come in my pussy." I reached around to massage Meghan's tits as I stroked, slowing my pace, and going deeper, pushing up against her cervix, my cock at the opening to her womb.

"I'm going to flood you. My come is going right into your womb." I held my cock deep as I felt the familiar surge of my sperm rising, then slowly oozing into Meghan's willing vagina, a long, slow flow that filled her and spread through her insides.

Meghan held her breath for a moment, then let out a long "Aaaaahhhhhhhh" as she felt the spreading warmth of my semen inside her, flowing out of my swelling dick and into the depths of her pussy. "Oh, wow!!" she said softly, looking over her shoulder at me. "I can feel your cock pulsing inside me." I leaned forward and kissed her, a lingering kiss that was as steamy as her pussy was right then.

I stayed still til the flow of my come ebbed, and I slid back from the edge of a full climax. I could feel my come had filled Meghan, finding its way into all the nooks of her pussy, soaking her and me. I pulled back slowly, feeling the slurp of my sperm in her pussy, then pushed back into Meghan's now heavily lubed cunt. I pulled back again, this time all the way out, and rubbed the still seeping head on her clit. She yelped, quickly covering her mouth, from the feel of my fat cock head and hot sperm on her most sensitive spot, and I slowly pushed back inside her.

"Oh, that's hot!! I love the feeling of your come inside me now. It feels so silky smooth when your cock slides in and out of me." She smiled at me over her shoulder. I held her hips tightly as I pushed deep, poking her womb. Meghan shuddered as I filled her with cock, now able to get better penetration in her well oiled cunt. "And you're still so hard."

"That means I can go a while longer," I said, leaning to kiss her. "Let's get you on top, I want to see my come dripping from your pretty pussy while you climb on top of me."

Meghan giggled. I withdrew, quietly rolling onto my back, so as not to wake Paige, who, so far, had not stirred. Meghan rolled toward me, getting up on her knees as she moved over me to get onto my cock. I held her hands for a few moments, watching as a long drip of come escaped her dark haired pussy and slid down her right thigh, the bright white of my semen in stark contrast to the mocha skin of her leg. She leaned forward to kiss me, getting her pussy in position to take me while we kissed.

Meghan jumped when she felt the head of my cock hit her clit. I reached down to grab her hips, moving her pussy up and down on my cockhead, easily slipping in due to the slickness my come had provided. Once I found my target, I slowly lowered her hips onto me, sliding in very deep, pushing past her cervix, finally bottoming out in her.

"Oohhh..." Meghan whimpered as my cock hit her depths. "This is like someone already fucked me and you're the next guy. Your come really made me open up, and I can take you so deep."

"Yeah, like my own sloppy seconds. You should try giving a guy sloppy seconds some time. You get to feel the second guy's cock going in you while the first guy's come is still flooding you. It's hot."

Meghan smiled down at me. "All this talk is making me hot. I want to try it with two guys now, so I can feel everything you just said."

"Too bad you're leaving. I'm sure we could round up a couple of guys to help you out." Meghan whimpered as I pulled her hips to and fro on my cock. I pushed deep, the base of my cock pressuring her clit as my cock stretched her soaked pussy, and she came, as much from the suggestion of a sloppy three way as from our coupling.

I slapped Meghan's ass gently, prompting her to move off me. I rolled her onto her back, getting up into position over her. I just looked for a moment, savoring the view of this dark skinned beauty, her bush all matted and wet, her labia and thighs soaked from her orgasmic flow, and a healthy dose of my semen.

I got in position above Meghan, kissing her. My cock found its target on its own, and slid inside her. I pushed deep, making her whimper, then started steadily moving in and out, making sure to tease her clit with the head on each outstroke. The stimulation made her start to moan, and soon, between the deep penetration and teasing her clit, she let out a long moan which she stifled by keeping her mouth closed. I started banging her a little harder, my balls now slapping on her ass. I kissed her, my body pressed to hers, feeling her soft tits pushing into my chest. I felt her start to buck as I stayed at her, fucking her deep. She wrapped her legs around mine as she came, her pussy soaking my cock as I held it deep inside her.

I felt Meghan relax as the wave subsided. We broke our kiss and she looked up at me, out of breath. "That was SO hot!! Your cock going over my clit, the way it was covered in your come, made me come so hard!!"

I smiled down at her. "Amazing what a little come can make happen. It just slicks everything up and makes you so much more sensitive."

Meghan smiled. "Mmmm hmmm," she agreed. I pulled my dick out of her slowly. I was leaking from the tip, now a lot closer to the finish. She looked at it, bobbing over her, a drop of white dripping to the dark skin of her belly. "I want the rest of that," she said, a big smile coming over her. "I bet you still have lots."

I slipped my cock back into her dark pussy, again pushing deep. "This time, it goes deep in you. I'm going to flood you. You'll be feeling this all the way to your next job." I pulled her legs up so I was holding her calves over my elbows, getting a good downward angle. This allowed me to stretch her cunt, as well as watch my cock going in and out of her. Every time I hit bottom, I'd hold a moment, grinding my balls into her ass. This was getting to Meghan, and she was starting to moan again. My cock was getting stiffer as I neared my climax, and Meghan felt it.

"You're getting really hard again, just like last night. Don't pull out this time. I want to feel you shooting inside me." Meghan looked up at me, a plaintive look on her face. "I want your come-all the rest of it. I want it overflowing me, dripping from my pussy all day." I had no idea she could be so slutty. She never gave off that vibe at all during the three years we worked together.

Meanwhile, as she spoke, she was thrusting up into me, working hard to get me to the finish. It was working, and I soon pushed in, making her eyes wide, then get a plaintive look as she felt me stiffen and pulse. "Yes, baby, in me..." her voice trailed off.

My balls pulled up as I came, unloading long, thick bursts of sperm deep in her womb. I could feel my come filling her and working its way around my cock, spilling back out onto my balls and her ass. Meghan opened her mouth, her eyes still wide, but no sound came out, til finally an "Aaahhhh," which she stifled by covering her mouth, as she came again from the feel of the barrage of semen inside her.