Mom Knows Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the neighbors, John was very proud of his sexy wife and did not try to hide her. In summer, he would invite some of them for a dip in their swimming pool and Sabrina would often drop the top of her swimming suit to the delight of their male guests. A few lucky delivery men were even occasionally able to see her through the windows of the entrance taking the sun completely nude.

For their house warming party, they invited all their neighbors. Sabrina put on the saree Princess Kira had offered her. She took special attention to wear it the sexiest way. All their guests were enthralled as she flitted lightly among them. Although, Sabrina was always ready to flirt with anyone, male or female, she always put an end to the chats when things could get hotter, pretending her husband was terribly jealous.

John and Sabrina enjoyed terribly their new life together. Sabrina's belly was beginning to show and the neighbors kept congratulating them. She became soon involved in the local community, being described as a model wife. The parish pastor was the only one who had something against her, with her short skirts, low cut blouses and high heels but he preached among a small group of elderly women whose opinions did not really matter.

The poor man would have had a seizure if he had known that Sabrina kept on teasing her husband, offering him glimpses of bare skin under her skirt or bending forward to kiss him, allowing him to watch her breasts hanging freely under her blouse. She enjoyed making them wobble then, in the hope that he would tell her to wait for him in their bedroom. She was to choose a pose he would discover.

Sabrina was very imaginative and John loved to discover her new creation. He could find her on the bed on her four with her skirt bunched around her waist and her shirt opened to show her hanging breasts. On other occasion, she was naked on the floor in front of his favorite armchair, her back arched, ready for him to ret his ankles there. She could also wait on a small table with her cunt and mouth ready to service him with a jar of cold cream on hand if he wanted to use her back passage.

When John would finally arrive, he was always sporting a raging hard on. He would always use her in all her holes but he especially loved to fuck her deep into her ass. Every time he filled her bowels full and the feeling of being stuffed with his hot seed always gave her the most shattering orgasms. Sabrina could have systematically lubed her ass hole but pretending that she let him enter her that way but she had not expected it was a part of the fantasy they were sharing..

EPILOGUE

John felt that something has been overlooked during their Indian honeymoon.

- What if we returned to the Singh palace, next year?

- Oh! I would love to meet again the Princess. We may even have the opportunity of being presented to her husband, the Prince Kyrhan.

- Old Rajiv desperately wanted to have his hands in your panties. This time, we may let him have his way with you.

- You perfectly know that I will always obey you completely on anything.

- In that case, I think that your next babies may be fathered by Rajiv or by Prince Kyrhan himself.

12