Mom Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived at the hotel, they were welcomed by a very pretty woman in a richly embroidered saree and beautiful jewels, the princess Kira Singh herself. They had received her photo among the folder depicting the hotel. The princess pressed her hands together in the ritual Namaste. She was heavily pregnant.

- Mr and Mrs Putnam? May I wish you a pleasant stay in our palace! I gathered it is your honeymoon trip.

- Yes, princess

- Good! I wish you a long and happy life together. You appear beaming with happiness, Mrs Putnam. May I wish especially for you a large family in the coming years?

- Thank you, princess.

Mary was blushing just at the idea of having children with John. After all, she was young enough and John had now a good job with a sizable pay. John was squeezing her hand in his own. Now that the subject had been initiated, she was sure that John would flush her pills in the toilet bowl as soon as they would be in their bedroom. He had hinted recently that he wanted three or four children but she had never thought he would expect her to provide them

- If you want to wander in the country, please contact our physician. He will give you a shot that will protect you from some local disease.

- We will tomorrow. Thank you.

- Ah, a last point, there is something here, maybe in the food, that will make women conceive usually twin babies afterward. It is the fourth time for me.

- I would be delighted to have my wife give me twins in nine months, princess.

- Good! You will find in your room a silk saree, the petticoat to wear underneath and a matching choli. It is a gift from the hotel for all newlyweds. We also invite you to a formal dinner in my apartments in two days. Formal means only that sarees are mandatory for women. If you don't know how to put it on, Mrs Putnam, ask reception. They will send you our teacher Mr Rajiv. He is a very good teacher for young women. You will wear your saree as if you had done it all your life, but you are free to decline.


- Surely not. Having dinner in an Indian palace with an authentic Indian princess and wearing a saree will be a very good theme for a big photo in our entrance hall. I will really need Mr Rajiv's help. It will surely be essential.

Kira just wondered who would knock up this young bride, her husband or Rajiv? It would be interesting to see.

12