Miss Martha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Shirley, when was the last time?"

"Well, if you must know, it was around 6 months before my Harold died."

"It looks to me like you could use a good fucking." Miss Martha said to her.

"Martha! You shouldn't use such language in front of Jeff."

We both smiled at that, noticing that Mrs. Shirley was flushed, and breathing a little harder.

"Click on that Icon Mrs. Wilson."

"What is an Icon?"

So I explained that to her and she clicked on it, opening up a page of pictures showing both the men fucking the woman in various stages. Miss Martha told us.

"I did that once when I was at the pond with my cousins before I got married. It was wonderful."

Mrs. Wilson looked at her in shock, one that she had done that and two that she had said it in front of me.

Martha I am shocked at you. What in the world as gotten into you today?"

We both smiled knowing it had been me inside her today.

"Why nothing at all Shirley, I just happened to remember it when I saw the picture. And it reminded me how I felt then with both my cousins screwing me."

Mrs. Wilson looked at me to see if I was shocked or not at Miss Martha's comments.

I asked her, " Do you mind if I ask you a question Mrs. Wilson? A personal one?"

"No Jeff, I guess not."

"Well I have always wondered if an older lady missed sex. I wondered if someone ever stopped wanting or needing sex is all."

She got a far away look in her eyes, "I don't believe a person ever really stops wanting sex, But when your partner passes then you don't really have a choice."

I saw this as an opening, and I am not above hitting them when they are weak.

"Have you ever thought about sex then, I mean since Mr. Wilson passed.

She had gotten a little more comfortable talking to us about sex, and answered.

"Yes, I think about it, but can't do anything about it."

I asked Miss Martha what she thought could be done about that.

"Well if it was up to me, I would find a man for her to fuck."

"MARTHA!" Mrs. Wilson almost shouted, "How could you use that language in front of Jeff? My Word woman."

I laughed out loud, "Mrs. Wilson I have heard worse than that before, and in the last few days I might add." Then thinking I had nothing to lose I added with a smile and a wink, "If you ever decide you need some sex, You just call me. I'll be more than happy to help you out!"

Miss Martha got up to make some more coffee for us and Mrs. Wilson asked me when we were alone.

"Are you serious? I mean that, you would uh, you would really have sex with an old woman like me?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am. I've always had a thing for older women and age isn't important is it? I mean if both are willing, then why not do it?"

"Yes, I guess your right, but I would have never thought that a man your age would think of having sex with an old wrinkled up thing like me."

I grinned at her comment and gave her a hug while she was still sitting at the computer chair. She leaned over and hugged me back, so I gave her a light kiss to see how she would react. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I knew I was going to fuck this woman before I left town when she did that.

Miss Martha came back in the room about then, seeing us kissing she said to Shirley.

"I knew it you horny old bag, I knew you'd want to take my boyfriend away from me." Smiling an evil grin as she said it.

Mrs. Wilson was embarrassed at getting caught, So we let her in on our affair. After telling her everything, Mrs. Wilson asked us if we were lying to her.

"Shirley, That boy fucked me so much I can hardly walk without a limp."

Mrs. Wilson sat there thinking about what we had told her, when she looked at me.

"Would you do that for me? Would you really do that to me?"

"Yes Ma'am, you just let me know when, and I'm yours to use and abuse!" winking at her

"How about now then?"

"Hamm, what do you think Miss Martha? You think I should?"

"Hell Yes I do, This woman needs a hard fucking like no one I know."

And she grabbed Shirley by the hand and drug her to her bedroom, "Do it girl, fuck him."

Mrs. Wilson wasn't really sure about it, so I went over to her and kissed her thin lips, sucking her tongue into my mouth and pulled her to me by her large ass. Squeezing them tightly in my hands. She melted in my arms, and kissed me deeply back. I reached her left tits and gave it a light squeeze and heard her take a sharp breath as I pinched her nipple lightly, feeling it poking out in her light summer dress.

I unzipped it from behind her and it fell to the floor, exposing her large white bra and panties. Her stretch marks did nothing to hinder my process of seducing this woman. I undid her bra, freeing her large pink tipped nipples. They were puffy ones, I Put one in my mouth and sucked it in, tickling it with my tongue as my hand slid to her panties. I gave her ass another squeeze the lay her on the bed.

Miss Martha sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as I got her friend undressed. I pulled Shirley's panties off admiring her hairy pussy. I love the fact that most older women don't shave their pussy's like younger women do. And hers was a gray jungle.

I leaned down between her thick legs and kissed her inner thighs, pulling her legs open and kissing her hairy pussy lips. She let out a moan that was music to my ears. Her hands went to my head and pulled me to her pussy, trying to aim at her thick pulsing clit. I teased her by licking everywhere but there, just to be ornery for a minute. Then I sucked it in my warm mouth and nibbled on it.

She went wild, and came almost immediately, her breath coming as fast as she did. I felt her legs tighten around my head as I stuck my tongue inside her wet pussy, sliding my tongue along the wet lips and stopping to suck her clit again.

"Oh Yes Jeff, eat my pussy, Oh My God it feels so good. I thought I would never feel this good again. Fuck me now Jeff, Please take me now!"

I moved up on her fat body stopping only to suck both of her tits as I did. Her hand raced to my hard throbbing cock and forced it towards her hairy tight pussy. Her hips started bucking as soon as the head of my dick was entering her. I pushed it in as far as I could and started fucking her. I knew she was ready by her juices soaking her hair surrounding her thick pussy lips. I looked over at Miss Martha and saw her hand as it dug inside her pants fingering her own pussy, as she watched her friend getting the first hard cock she had in years. I told her to lay by me so I could do that for her.

She moved closer to me and I lay my full weight on Mrs. Wilson and her fat legs opened wider, her hands on my ass pulling me as deep as she could into her pussy. I reached over and stuck my hand in Miss Martha's panties and felt how wet she had gotten from watching us fuck, and slid my finger between her thick pussy lips. Fighting to get past her hair and spread her pussy's lips open I got my finger inside her hot pussy.

Mrs. Wilson was coming again when she looked at me finger fucking Martha.

"Fuck her Jeff, Fuck her good baby." Miss Martha told me as her hand grabbed my wrist forcing it deeper between her legs.

I was worried about Mrs. Wilson because she was panting so hard, but didn't slow down my pumping her fat pussy. It always amazed me at how tight these older women were. I took my hand away from Miss Martha's pussy and grabbed her hand, placing it on Shirley's large tit. He eyes got wide but she didn't remove it, I held it there until I felt her squeeze her friends tit. Her eyes stared at it like it was someone other than her own hand doing it.

"I want to eat your pussy Miss Martha, take your clothes off, hurry."

She rushed to strip for me, and I felt Mrs. Wilson's pussy contracting on my dick in a steady rhythm. Miss Martha climbed back in beside me and I leaned over as she opened her legs and I kissed her pussy. I saw her hand go back to Shirley's tit without my helping her. I told Mrs. Wilson to do the same for Martha, surprising me when she did so. Miss Martha was fucking my face while I gave her friend all I could. Her hands wrapped tightly in my hair pushing my face between her thighs as she humped my tongue.

I was so fucking hot knowing they were feeling each others tits, my face in Miss Martha's crotch, and tasting it, I came without warning. Mrs. Wilson felt me spurting in her hot pussy and it set her off on another Orgasm. I pumped my load in her as she cried out, cumming hard as she did. I lay there afterwards both of us catching our breath.

I watched as Miss Martha leaned over and kissed Shirley on her lips, and Shirley kissed her back. I got off her and lay back to watch how far this was going to go. She had not had an Orgasm yet and wasn't going to wait long to get one. I saw her hand slide between Mrs. Wilson's legs and stick her finger in her fresh fucked pussy. It slid in easily since it was full of her juices and my cum, She pulled her finger out and licked it clean. Reinserted it then pulled it out and stuck it to Mrs. Wilson's lips, She sucked her finger clean as Miss Martha returned to finger fucking her.

Shirley put her hand on Martha's pussy, feeling her hairy bush then stuck her finger in her friends pussy, returning the pleasure she was getting. They kissed as they had the first lesbian experience of their lives and were enjoying it from what I saw.

"Eat her pussy Miss Martha, go on, kiss it."I told her.

She looked at Mrs. Wilson then slowly moved her body down, kissing every inch of her on the way down. When she got to her pussy, fingers gingerly opened her thick pussy lips then stuck her tongue to it, stopping only to inhale the musky aroma coming from her, then sucking her clit into her sweet mouth.

I got under Miss Martha and resumed eating her dripping pussy, she came within minutes. This was one horny bitch, and wasn't ashamed or afraid to get what she wanted when it came to sex it seemed. Mrs. Wilson wasn't far behind Martha in cumming either.

"Oh God Yes Martha, suck my pussy, Oh Shit I'm cumming Martha, suck me Martha. Eat my pussy Martha."

I thought Miss Martha would suffocate from Shirley's hands holding her face so deep in her fat thighs as she fucked her face. But I had my own face full of pussy to worry about, I stuck my tongue in her slick slit, licking the sides as I fucked Martha with it. Her hips smashing my face as she fucked me back, Then she let out a gusher of her sweet nectar on my face when she came. I lapped it up like a thirsty puppy as she filled my face, neck and chest with her pussy juice.

We all lay together catching our breath when Mrs.Wilson thought about what had transpired between the three of us in the short period of time since she had sat down at the computer. I lay beside them with my hard on sticking straight up pulsing with my heartbeat as it was aimed at the ceiling, I started jacking it off lazily thinking of them in their lesbian embrace. Mrs. Wilson saw me doing that and moved over to me, her face even with my waist and took my hand away, replacing it with her own soft hand. Her hand surrounded my pulsing thick cock, slowing moving up and down, her eyes locked on the motion of it as the skin of my cock moved in her hand.

She then moved her face to it and sucked it down her hot mouth, she was good but not as good as Miss Martha was. I was still not going to complain since she wasn't doing a half bad job of sucking my cock. Her fat hand held the base of my cock and her free hand played with my hairy balls.

"Yeah, suck it deep Shirley, suck his cock woman!" Miss Martha urged her on. "You know you like it don't you!"

Shirley could only moan as her mouth worked my dick deeper in her thin lipped mouth. I moved my hips in a fucking fashion in her mouth as she swallowed half of it down. Martha reached between Shirley's legs and rubbed her thick hairy clit as she sucked me off. Her fat hips started bucking against Miss Martha's hand.

"I want to watch you both eat each other out for me. Lay on your back Shirley and open your legs."

She did as I had asked and Miss Martha turned around and sat on her friends face, Shirley's hands grabbed Martha's ass cheeks and pulled her to her face, her mouth eagerly waiting to taste her first pussy. Then Miss Martha put her face between Shirley's wide open legs and started licking her sloppy wet thick haired pussy. Mrs. Wilson's hand moved over and grabbed my cock and jacked me off as she was licking Martha's dripping pussy.

I heard them both moaning as they were licking the hairy pussy in front of them, their two gray haired heads buried between two fat thighs of the others. Each trying to make the other Cum first, as Shirley jacked me off faster. I moved her hand and got behind Miss Martha's ass then spit on my palm, rubbing it all over the head of my dick making it good and slick. Then stuck it to Martha's puckered asshole.

I pushed forward, and it entered her tight hot asshole easily. Then I felt Shirley's tongue as it licked my balls between her face and Martha's pussy as they slowly bounced while I fucked Martha's tight asshole. Miss Martha was pumping my against my hard dick and Shirley's face in opposite directions, Mrs. Wilson won the who makes whom cum first race, as Miss Marhta started cumming her asshole clinching my cock as her Orgasm hit her hard. She stopped sucking Shirley's pussy as her head raised up and she cried out loudly.

"OH Fuck Yes, I'm Fucking cumming. Fuck me, Suck me Oh shit don't stop eating my pussy Shirley, Never stop! Uh Uh Oh, Oh shit here it cums. Ahhhhh! Now Fuck Me hard Now Jeff, do it NOW!"

And I fucked her hard as I could, my balls bouncing wildy against her fat clit and down on Shirley's forehead as I did. She must've Cum three or four times before I felt my cum churning in my balls, I fucked her faster then shot my load into her hot tight asshole. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I pounded her quaking ass cheeks, filling her tight hot asshole with my spunk as I came again this wonderful wild fucking day.

After my balls finished unloading I slowly moved off her and she began to finish off Mrs. Wilson's pussy, her mouth attacking Shirley's wet pussy. It was Shirley's turn to relax and receive her pleasure, cryng out to Miss Martha to make her cum.

"Oh Yes Martha, bite my clit, bite my pussy baby. Oh Fuck, that's right eat me girl. Eat my hot pussy." Her legs opened wide and her hips bucking as she let her friend lick her juicy slit, her fingers in Miss Martha's gray hair and her blue eyes sparkling with a renewed life in them. I smiled at them when Mrs. Wilson's Orgasm hit her, face flushed and breathing faster she came. Martha bit her clit and her hips raised off the bed as she cried out.

"Yes, Yes, Now it's here Now Martha, I'm cumming sweety!"

Her whole body shook as she came on Martha's face, holding her face between her thick thighs her body slowed it's shaking and a huge smile came to her face.

"My God, I haven't had such a powerful Orgasm in years! Thank You both so much."

And she kissed me, then kissed Miss Martha hugging us both close to her as she started to cry softly. Her emotions overcoming her as the aftermath of her Orgasm's left her body. We held each other a few minutes and I got up to get us a wet cloth to wash up a bit. I came back and they were in a deep kiss again, Kissing and necking like teenagers. Feeling each other up again, happy to have found an outlet for their sexual frustrations finally after the years of doing without or for themselves.

It was nearing 1030 P.M. And we all needed some rest, I know I sure did. I climbed back into bed and had one on each side as we fell asleep. Miss Martha's hand on my semi-hard cock and Mrs. Wilson's arm across my chest holding Martha's thick nipple.

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

12