Medical Marijuana and Daughter's Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my hand over his muscle-ripped abdomen and chest and whisper in his ear, "Your body turns me on so much." I slide my thigh up his leg until it touches his ball-sack. I kiss the sensitive spot below his ear. His abs clench slightly and he gives a small groan at the sensation. His limp penis starts to thicken.

I my sexiest voice I whisper, "Is it okay if I touch you down there. It's so amazing."

He gulps and with difficulty says, "Sure, go ahead."

"Thanks, Brad."

His body tenses as I run my hand down his stomach to his package.

Brad

Wow, these older women are so hungry for sex and so open about it. Her breathing into my ear is a turn on. I bet she knows how that makes me horny.

She's sliding her soft hand down my stomach. Fuck, she's holding my balls.

Close to my ear I hear her say, "I love the feel of your balls. It's so sexy."

It feels strange as she rolls my balls inside the sack. They are so sensitive and a new hand on them is unusual. Her warm hand is so erotic. I can feel blood rushing into my dick. She grasps the shaft as it stiffens. I close my eyes and just swim in the glorious sensations.

She whispers, "Your cock is so amazing." Her mouth is so close to my ear that I can feel her breath with every word. "Is it okay if I kiss it?"

"Yes, sure."

She shifts down on her hands and knees to kiss the head of my dick lovingly. Her bottom is facing me very close and I can see her pussy below her ass-cheeks. I place my hand on her ass. The sight of her red lipstick covered lips kissing my cock is incredible. The head of my cock is almost blue, it's so engorged. Her tits hang down lewdly. I remember her saying that I should just ask if I want something and incredibly, she's done everything I've asked.

"Lick my cock all over."

Wow, there's her hot, wet, pink tongue sliding up and down my shaft. Fuck does that feel fucking great. My god, she's licking my balls. Holy shit, that is so sweet. I hear a loud animal grown coming from my throat. I can hear slurping sounds as she pleasures my junk. My hand goes from her ass down to her pussy lips. I slide my index finger deep in her slit and it's wet with her juices.

She lifts her head and looks back at me, "Yes, feel my pussy. I love it." These older babes are so rude. Gotta love it.

I say firmly, "Suck my dick, Ann." I just know she'll follow my instructions. My male power is growing.

Sure enough, she gobbles the head of my cock and I can feel her tongue swirl over it. Her hair has fallen on this side blocking my view. I reach down and push it to the other side of her head. I want to see everything. Her face is so beautiful, and her mouth wrapped around the head of my cock completes the picture perfectly.

Ann

I don't want him cumming in my mouth. My mind and body are screaming for an orgasm. Better stop and get my fulfillment.

I release his penis and say, "I think you're ready, Brad."

He has a quizzical look on his face as I straddle his waist cowgirl style and notch the head of his cock into the wet opening of my vagina. Giving head always turns me on and my private area is very juicy. As I sit, his cock slides in smoothly and fills me. I close my eyes and bask in the strong erotic sensations swirling in my crotch. Brad's hands go to my hips. I look down at his handsome face and see him staring longingly at my breasts.

"Go ahead Brad, hold my breasts. I love it."

A grin spreads on his lips and he quickly moves one hand to a breast and then his other hand to its sister. He kneads them with a big smile on his boyish face.

"Not too hard, my handsome young man. Remember, I'm a delicate, feminine lady and you are a big strong man." He smiles proudly.

My pussy is ready to race to an orgasm. I rock my hips and feel his cock slide in and out of my vagina just a bit, a sexy prelude. This sends a jolt of raw energy in my crotch that begs for more and I rock rhythmically, harder and deeper. Fuck that feels so good.

"Oh, sweetheart, your cock feels so bloody good." I keep rocking and lean back to get more friction of his cockhead on my G-spot deep in my center. Oh yes, that is so fucking fantastic.

I pant out, "Baby, take your thumb and rub my clit, will you? Oh, fuck yes, just like that." Through my half-closed eyes I can see him with a worried look on his face as I hump his manhood. My strong feminine lust is a new thing for him to witness. I must admit, I don't give a royal fuck right now. I just want my orgasm. He's doing a poor job on my clit. I decide to do a reverse cowgirl to get the best stimulation on my sensitive love bud. I lift my bum and while squatting over Brad's body, reverse direction and insert his beautiful hard cock back into my pussy. I sit and drive his cock in balls deep. Wow, my clit is rubbing up against his stiff erection now. That's the feeling I wanted. WOW.

Brad

What a horny view with her facing away and the crack of her ass splayed wide. I see my cock slick with her juices buried into her pussy whose lips grasp my dick as it slides in and out. Her quarter-sized light brown asshole is crudely visible. Her buttocks flex as she fucks my cock with pure animal gusto. Holy shit, these older women are nothing like the teen girls I've been with. Fuck, she's starting to groan and pant like a bloody animal. She is humping me hard and rhythmically. I can hear our bodies slap together.

She soon screams, "Sweet Jesus, I'm cumming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh, Oh YES, YES, YES. AAAaaaa, oh, that is so sweet, so fucking SWEET.

Her rocking comes to a slow stop and she hangs her head down. Her panting slows gradually until her breathing becomes normal. Wow, I've seen guys cum strong like that in group fucks, but never a girl. This lady is blowing my mind. She shifts forward and my dick fall out of her pussy. She turns on her knees and faces me with a blissful look on her face and a just-fucked wild hairdo.

"Thanks Brad. That was one, great orgasm. Whew. What can I do for you? If you want vagina sex, we'll have to wait a bit. I'm very sensitive down there right now. But if you want a blow job, I'd be happy to suck your cock and get you off. You've been so good to me."

So rude, so straightforward, amazing. I reply, "A blowjob would be great."

"Okay Brad, sit up. I'll put a pillow behind your back. Lean up against the headboard. Yes, just like that. I want you to get a good view of me sucking your beautiful cock. Now, spread your legs."

She lays on her stomach with her head over my junk. Her naked body is prone, laying, bum side up before me. Her pure white, tan-lined ass-cheeks are so sexy. I watch in awe as she kisses the head of my semi-hard dick. The fucking has taken the edge off my lust and I won't cum too soon. This is going to be an amazing sexual experience. She looks up at me with a sly smile on her face and hooks her blonde hair behind an ear to give me a clearer view of her actions. These older babes seem to relish their erotic behavior. I thank my lucky stars that Matt got me hooked up with this beautiful, erotic MILF.

Ann

This young man has been so sweet, I want to give him the best sex of his short life. His penis smells of my musky, love juices and that just makes this that much more erotic. I feel like such a strong, sexual being, an experienced guide to this new student of sexual delights. When I look into his handsome, boyish face, I see apprehension mixed with lust. Matt was a very horny sex partner in a very different way, strong and bold. Brad is a big, gentle bear of a guy. I think I'm getting hooked on young men. Brad will certainly get my cell number.

I hold the semi-hard shaft and take the head into my mouth as I look up at him. He closes his eyes and a look of pure ecstasy crosses his face. I can feel blood surge into his penis and the head engorge. A sense of erotic pleasure sweeps through me like a master musician at the start of a symphony. I will play this instrument like a master. A lusty groan happens deep in my throat at the thought. My head falls until I feel the cock-head hits the back of my throat, blocking my breathing. Brad lets out a sigh at my assault. He tastes salty and musky in a primitive instinctively, lusty way. Saliva flows freely as my taste buds enjoy the moment. When I need air, I lift my head, not letting his precious member leave my mouth. I suck gently as I bob my head slowly up and down. The underside of is manhood slides over my tongue. He groans in a deep, very male way. I feel so in control. This moment is so fucking erotic.

I hold the shaft, free my mouth and say, "Brad, your cock tastes so good. I love it."

I feel joy not shame in blurting out that slutty message. It came out without a conscious thought. I'm becoming such a slut and I feel energized because of it. I feel so alive and passionate. There is a need to be a vessel.

Again with no thought my mouth says, "I like it when you hold my head. Just be gentle when you fuck my mouth."

Brad

Her shocking words "Fuck my mouth" echo through my lust-filled brain. Holy shit. A shot of testosterone laced adrenaline shots through me. I reach down with both hands and spread my fingers on the silky, blonde hair over her ears. Looking down in a lust fog, I see my cock becoming visible as I lift her head and then disappear into her hot mouth as I drop it.

I moan, "Your fucking mouth feels so hot and sweet."

A need to feel more and more hits me and I bob her head quickly a few strokes. An orgasm starts to appear in the depth of my primal brain. No, no way do I want to cum quickly. This is too fucking horny to end soon. I need to back off. With one hand on the top of her head I push her down lower.

"Lick my balls, sexy lady. Ahhh. Yes, just like that all over my nut-sack, dirty girl. Holy fuck, that is so fucking sweet."

My orgasm slips back into the blackness of my primitive senses. I put a finger under Ann's chin and with almost no pressure bring her lips back to my dickhead. These experienced ladies can read your mind.

"That's right Ann, wrap your lips around my cock."

Ann

I love the way he's talking dirty now. It's such a turn on. I look up. He's got a big shit-ass grin on his face and he's spread his arms wide on the headboard.

He says in a commanding voice, "Why don't you just suck my cock the best way you know."

I smile up at him and reply, "Gladly."

My lips part and my flattened tongue slides over the underside of his cockhead. I purse my lips and run them the whole length of his staff down to his ball-sack. Grasping his stiff erection, I gentle stroke the skin a couple of times over the titanium hard shaft underneath. A bubble of pre-cum appears on the slit opening. The head turns almost blue, it's so engorged and I need to stretch my lips in a big O this time to take it in my mouth. As I swirl my tongue over the head, and slowly stroke the shaft. He gives a husky groan of approval. This is so much fun playing with this young man's lust. After he came once, I can play and get a slow buildup to the next orgasm. This is like playing classical, symphonic music on a perfect instrument. I feel so alive. These fresh young men are so amazing.

I bob my head and feel the rim at the base of the head skim on my lips and then slide down over the smooth hardness of the shaft. I move my hand to cup his ball-sack.

"Oh yes, hold my balls." He moans as my fingers gently squeeze the eggs inside.

Up and down, my mouth glides lightly over his erection.

Brad

Sex with this lady is so different than anything I've experienced before. With the teens, I never know what's on the menu or where their minds are at. With Ann, every horny thing I want is on the menu whenever I want it. Holy fuck, what a mind-blower. Let's check on that.

"Ann, do me a favor. Get up on your knees. I want to look at your tits and pussy."

There you go. She's quickly up and exposing her goodies proudly. I look her up and down boldly. I know she loves to show off her nakedness.

"Thanks, you have a very sexy body."

She blushes and says, "Thanks Brad, that's so sweet of you to say."

"I especially like your thick pubic hair. I've never seen a beaver on any of the girls I've been with. It's so natural."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Okay, go back to sucking my cock." She dips her head to my junk with her ass high, not prone like before. Her crack is wide with her buttocks on each side like the top of a big heart. I can imagine her pussy lips lewdly exposed on the other side. Should I go and fuck her doggie style in that MILF pussy back there or have that mouth in that beautiful face suck my cock. Hmmm. Her mouth gets the nod. I break into a smile at the absurdity of having these choices.

A question pops into my head. Should I cum in her mouth? Is that on the menu? Most of my teen blowjob partners don't like that. But fuck it, with this MILF it should be.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She gives a wicked smile and says in a sexy voice, "Of course, Brad." Bingo, I knew it, whatever I want. This is not just a menu. She's a whole buffet, a lust feast of possibilities. I surge of adrenaline hits my chest at the thought as her hot red lips gobble the head of my dick. She loves talking dirty and I'm loving it too.

"Oh ya baby, suck that cock."

Her tongue swirls around my dick. What a pro. She looks up with eyes wide open staring at me. She is so classically beautiful. I can hardly believe that it's my cock lodged in her mouth. It's so surreal. I put the palm of my right hand on her cheek, just to check if this is real or a marijuana, alcohol dream. Her soft skin confirms this is truly happening. I move my hand to grip the shaft.

"Just suck the head of my dick while I stroke off for a while."

I hold my cock and stroke up until the top of my fist touches her lips. Then I stroke down slowly. Mmmmm. That feels so sweet. Now slowly up again to bump her lips, ahhh, yes. She raises her lips until they just are a puckering kiss at the top of my cockhead. Holy fuck, she's stuck out her wet, pink tongue and is licking the head all over. Please, please let my brain etch this fucking horny picture in my brain forever. My fist picks up speed. I can't stop it. I'm diving towards a huge fucking orgasm, free-falling. It's getting closer. Holy shit, I might fucking die.

Ann

He's going to cum for sure. I'd better lift my lips up a bit. His fist is pumping hard and fast so close. Gee, loud animal noises are coming out of his throat. He's getting close. The head of his penis is so engorged it's shiny and almost purple. This is going to be a big load. Ah, he's put his other hand on the top of my head. I know where this is going. I'd better open my lips. He's pushing my head down so his cock goes halfway inside my mouth and just a few fingers still around the base. I wrap my lips around his cock and his fingers at the base keep pumping. The convulsions start.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES. Ahhhhhh. Holy fuck, YES. I'm fucking cumming. Ahhhh. Wow.

My mouth fills with his salty, hot seed as the shafts jerks with every additional amount. His body goes limp and draws in a deep breath. His hands are gone from my head. I swallow his cum, grab the shaft and gently milk his cock dry. The twitching subsides and I keep lightly sucking to capture the last few drops. I feel his penis soften as his lust subsides. Lifting my head, I see some semen on the shaft and lick it clean. There is also some spilled down to where his manhood meets his ball-sack. I lick that clean as well.

Brad

That was fucking amazing, the best BJ in human history and then she licked my junk clean. My fucking god. She comes up to lie beside me and pulls on my shoulder for me come down from my sitting position to lie with her and snuggle. We are on our sides facing each other and my hand is casually resting on the side of her ass. I feel a strong connection with this incredible woman. It's almost like I was a boy and now I'm a man. She is a wonder.

After a few minutes of silence, she whispers, "You and Matt are off to university. I've had so much fun with you young guys. You're great. Is it possible for you to give my cell number to a handsome, athletic friend of yours that isn't leaving town? Just one and of course he must be eighteen. I must be so discreet. You live on the other side of town. It's best if he lives over there too.

"Sure Ann, I know just the guy. But I'm not leaving for two weeks. Can we get together again?"

"Of course, Brad. Whatever you want. You are an amazing lover. Now, let's get some sleep and have some lusty fun in the morning."

She gets up, walks proudly nude to the end of the bed, finds the sheet and duvet to cover us. She walks to the other wall. There's that sweet ass again. She turns out the light. I can faintly see her in the dark coming to the bed. I feel her warm body snuggle into mine and she kisses my shoulder.

"Nite, Brad, sweet dreams."

"Good night Ann. And thanks."

I fall into a calm, blissful sleep.