Mark's Destiny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimla was a discovery for Jodhaa : she thought she had been transported in time to the Victorian period and was ready to meet an English lady, wearing a very strict corset and a ten feet wide crinoline, at any time. With her slowly growing belly, it was impractical but she pestered Kyrhan until he promised to come back to the mountain city when she had retrieved her narrow waist. That gave her time enough to have a very tight corset done especially for her in the best shop in England. She imagined Kyrhan encircling completely her slim waist in his huge hands... and she couldn't wait to give a reception to the local good society wearing some mind boggling silk dress. That would change her from her eternal sarees!

Climbing into a four wheels drive car was a major change from the train. Gwanendra was driving and Jodhaa was in the back with Kyrhan. She seldom enjoyed the luxury of the seats. Most of the time, she was naked on her knees sucking her husband. When they found some deserted place, Kyrhan went to pee or take a cup of tea while Gwanendra fucked her on the hood of the car. As they were getting through villages, Jodhaa didn't stop her ministrations. She had bought during their first stop a large piece of fabric she just placed on top of her head to cover herself and hide Kyrhan's cock from view. The mountains around them were just magnificent and Jodhaa enjoyed the panorama each time Kyrhan or Gwanendra pushed her on her back or her belly to fuck her silly. Gwanendra had realized it was of no use to try to fuck her back passage but Kyrhan still did, of course!

When they reached the end of the road, three horses were waiting for them along with a draft horse to carry food, water and hot clothes. Fortunately, Jodhaa had ridden horses in her native Wild West but this time, she wasn't wearing denim trousers but a much more elegant salwar kameez... During the last days, she had grown accustomed to living often stark naked. The temperature had dropped but she didn't want to change her habits and when they stopped for a short break in a clearing, she served tea to her two lovers as naked as she had been on the day of her birth. Neither Kyrhan nor Gwanendra complained! Teasing the two men had always the same unavoidable end result : they pushed her on the first place deprived of mud and dirt, usually an area littered with stones, made her lie on the floor and fucked her there withy little consideration for her comfort.

She playfully told them, she was just a cushion they placed on the ground for their own comfort! Gwanendra nodded, telling her it was basic duty for an Indian wife. Jodhaa replied he was a prehistoric fossil but he seemed not to understand her. As they were climbing higher in the mountains, these moments were getting more and more difficult for Jodhaa but they made her so happy to please her two mates!

- Do you think your cushion is pneumatic enough for both of you to sandwich me? I am getting rather cold!

- No problem, darling! Gwanendra, we are going to double team this fine gal but if you don't mind, I would like to fuck her while standing with her having no contact with the ground.

Jodhaa laughed about Kyrhan's idea but she screamed aloud when they skewered her properly! Her own weight pushed her down on the thick rigid stakes waiting for her! They impaled her to the hilt and she soon stopped complaining about the cold weather! In just two days, Jodhaa grew accustomed to her new conditions of life. Whenever Gwanendra requested it, she swiftly stripped naked and found a sufficiently smooth place on which to lie down with her arms and legs wide open, waiting for Gwanendra or Kyrhan's assaults.

They reached a small village where they left the horses and continued on foot. Kyrhan wanted to inspect a small bridge that smugglers often used to import illegally things from China. Kyrhan wanted to assess the frequency of this illegal trade. Jodhaa on her side decided to keep her habits even when they reached the altitude where snow was permanently covering the ground. She prepared tea for her two lovers, completely naked without a stitch on her, wiggling her buttocks in front of the two men. It was so cold that her nipples got very hard with the freezing air and her breasts were fast becoming as hard as marble. It was difficult to withstand the coldness but the reward was always swift for her when one or the other of her mates extended his arms toward her and told her to come and get some warmth.

Gwanendra had some interesting theory : he had had four wives and considered that only girls ready to frolick with their mates, naked in the snow were worth to accompany a man in his bed. A tired man needs a really hot slut in his bed and dead meat (those sensitive to cold) were just unfit to keep a man warm and happy! To prove his point, he shoved Jodhaa head first in a heap of fresh snow, freshly pushed by the wind in a thick snowdrift. Jodhaa, completely bewildered, just lifted her head with her breasts deep in the snow. Gwanendra plunged on her, not allowing her time to protest! He impaled her face with his cock and told her to do her girly duty. She immediately started to suck him, just stopping to tell Kyrhan he could use her anus if he wasn't afraid of getting wet!

Kyrhan's weight pushed her deep in the snow but she continued to work wildly on Gwanendra cock without any consideration for her own comfort! The two men had just taken their cocks out of their dhotis and put them out of the cold in Jodhaa's mouth and ass. Out of concern for her, they hurried to take their pleasure in her body. Gwanendra then told her not to destroy the imprint of her body in the snow. He told her to cross her fingers behind her head and brace to be still. He took her by the hands and told Kyrhan to lift her feet. They hoisted her from the snow, living a nearly perfect moulding of her body in the snow. Her breasts were white half spheres of freezing flesh and she was chattering with cold. You could even see in the snow the delicate folds of her pussy. Her love lips were blue from the cold but Jodhaa was uncannily proud of her feat! They carefully deposited her on a slab of granite and Kyrhan went to fetch a thick towel. Both men massaged her until she was dry and warm. Gwanendra hailed her :

- Jodhaa, you're worthy to be Kyrhan's wife. You fucked two men while deep in the snow and completely naked. You passed this rite of passage with flying colours! I salute you with deference! If ever Kyrhan doesn't want you any more, my home will always be open for you!

- Thanks, Gwanendra but for the time being, I really love my Lord and Master but I will keep your offer in my heart!

They continued to the bridge Kyrhan wanted to inspect. They were many foot and hooves prints. Clearly smugglers frequently used this track. The small local traffic didn't interest the federal government but weapons could enter India through that way and it was important to keep this access surveyed, except in winter, of course!

But Kyrhan had noted the idea : he would invite, one after the other, all the girls of his harem to lie naked in the snow and let him fuck them, half frozen but brave enough to call for him and ask him fuck them silly. Kira would be the first one, then Leena and Swapna, then the other ones. For Kira and Leena, Kyrhan requested Gwanendra participation, He showed him photographs of the two girls : they were top models class girls. The patrolman was bewildered by the beauty and the apparent stamina of all the girls from Kyrhan's harem. They were totally dedicated to him and would risk their lives for him! None of his official wives shied out of it but it became the test he used for the next possible candidates. He wanted really hot girls in his bed, not some "dead meat" as Gwanendra had said

But Jodhaa's journey didn't finish there. As they were returning to the village on foot, She prepared tea for both men as usual now and they decided to fuck her together. After they had taken their pleasure in her ass and pussy, they abandoned her on a patch of mountain flowers. She was slowly regaining her senses, when she felt a contact on her pussy. Kyrhan and Gwanendra were at some distance, she could hear them chatting about Jodhaa's skills... She opened her eyes and looked down : a Himalayan goat was visiting them and it seemed to have found Gwanendra's cum to her taste. it was licking avidly Jodhaa's pussy! It felt so good that she didn't try to chase her away and let the animal continue.

Jodhaa's moans finally attracted Kyrhan's attention. He and Gwanendra came to her rescue but if the goat was chased away, the two men got interested in Jodhaa once more. Just this time they had chosen her mouth and her pussy for their pleasure when a man arrived from the mountain! He had noticed one of the goat had a problem with a leg. It would die soon with no profit for anyone. He had killed it and when descending to the village, had seen another goat licking Jodhaa to pleasure. He had come to see whether he could enter the fun...

Kyrhan had nothing against the idea. If the man had watched Jodhaa being licked by the goat, he had certainly seen her fucked in the snow by two men... They told him he could enjoy Jodhaa at will! Just the man didn't want to use a condom and he must seldom take a bath : he was positively reeking! They finally decided the man could fuck Jodhaa's tits. He was quite pleased ; he had never fucked a girl with such a clear complexion! Afterward, Jodhaa was told to clean the man's cock with snow she melted in a flask held between her naked breasts. When he was sufficiently clean, Gwanendra told him the girl would suck him until he exploded in her mouth! The man has never been given, head and a girl so beautiful could emerge just in his wildest dreams! When she took him in her mouth, he was in Paradise, a moment he would keep in his mind all his life!

When they reached the place where they had left their car, it was Kyrhan who took the wheel why Jodhaa resumed her office in the back of the car. They just switched places regularly until they arrived in Shimla where Gwanandra left them. Farewell was especially warm. Kyrhan had offered to share Jodhaa with their friend for their last night together. It was the first time he would sleep in a luxury bedroom but his stamina wasn't reduced by such a trifle circumstance! His cock was less huge than Kyrhan's but their lengths were similar. Jodhaa had been hard pressed to accommodate both of them at the same time in the mountains. Now, in the luxury of this bedroom, she could revel in the pleasures of playing with two nice manhoods! The two men tried almost any combinations and Jodhaa did her best to satisfy the two of them at the same time. Gwanandra put an end to the evening by wrapping her tits around his cock, something he had seen in the mountain but never tried himself. Jodhaa was quite eager to help him in this moment!

She promised to visit him when she would have delivered her baby and retrieved her previous narrow waist. She would invite him at a ball she would offer in the same hotel. Nine months later, Jodhaa kept her promise. She was stupendous in her ball dress. Gwandra had never seen such a goddess in such an incredibly tight corset! The first dance had been for Kyrhan, of course, the second for some high ranking local official. The next one for some European man Gwanandra had never seen but who apparently knew Jodhaa quite well. His name was Mark and Gwanandra felt a bit jealous about his intimacy with Jodhaa! The next dance was for the burly patrolman and his frustration just evaporated. He already knew that he would have this fine lass all for himself the whole night as Kyrhan was accompanied by two other very pretty and buxom girls. The Prince had just told him he would like to know how Kira and Leena would react naked in a pile of snow with a big cock in their mouth and another one in their arse. They would leave two days later. Gwanandra would just have the time to arrange everything. The weather forecast announced fresh snow in the mountains and it would be very cold there... The girls would have to face really harsh conditions, especially the one who would just look while they were double teaming the other...

12