Mama Bear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww, such a sweet cub," she said, stroking my hair.

I grabbed her breast and put her nipple in my mouth again. She smiled and moaned low as I sucked on her large mammary. She reached down and grabbed my wilting dick, not bothered that it was still dribbling jizz all over her hand.

"For a second, I thought that you were going to put this in my butt," she breathed.

My eyes went huge, and I stopped sucking her tit. "Seriously?"

"Totally!"

"I would never!"

"Well...I wouldn't exactly mind...I'd just need some notice first."

"Did Mr. Holt ever?"

"No, no," she said, while she continued to stroke my tired rod. "Believe me, I tried. For years, I tried, but he barely put out. I tried getting him to pull my hair, I tried sucking his dick, and I even offered to watch porn with him."

"Did he have, y'know, ED?"

"I think he might have, but whenever I tried to bring it up, he got really defensive. Funny thing is that even my mother-in-law agreed that there was something wrong with him and not me."

"Believe me," I said while putting my hand to her shaggy twat and stroking it. "There's nothing wrong with you."

My fingers savored the damp, matted bristles that crowned her womanhood. Unashamedly, I slipped my middle finger inside of her and found her clit. I rubbed it softly, making her moan and squirm in my embrace.

"I think I will skip school tomorrow," I said.

"Fine with me," she moaned. "Oh, that feels good."

I then lifted grabbed her arm and lifted it to expose her hairy pit. I buried my face in her underarm and sniffed it. Mrs. Holt went weak in the knees, struggling to stay on her feet.

"My cub!" She whimpered; her eyes shut as her body was assaulted with pleasure. "Oh, you're making me so wet!"

"It's almost winter," I said. "As it gets colder, the cub needs his mama more than ever to survive. I'd love to spend Christmas break hibernating in here with you."

"YES! Oh, we could make love for days, and I wouldn't have to put up the tree."

"Sounds perfect. I could stuff your stocking all week long."

She laughed at the double-entendre. "You're a nut, but I still love you." She took my hand away from her pussy. "Got my clitty all hard and everything. Come on, let me make you a plate. After we eat, I want to take a nap with you."

"Yes, Mama Bear."

She took my hand and let us out of the bedroom, uncaring that we were both still nude.

12