Lydia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia could feel it quite intensely when Amit decided to impregnate her again. She was pregnant by two months then and she could follow already the changes in her body but Amit hadn't noticed them so far! He had been extremely careful as he had entered her for the first time and she had laughed in her mind as he mistook the remainder of Sir Nigam's seed in her pussy as her love juices.

- My god, Lydia, your pussy is dripping wet! Have you been so eager for us to resume our games together? You could have told me you wanted me to fuck you again! Do you think I could have waited any longer?

Amit had gotten really excited : one of his friends had shown him recently a porn picture : Indian actresses never appear in such cheap films in fear of having their career totally ruined. The girl in the film vaguely looked like Lydia and he felt bold enough to give her some lewd orders :

- Remove the plates from the table, now! Then take off your undies, your petticoat and your saree, Lydia and sit naked on the table just in front of me!

Lydia blushed beet root and hastily pulled down her knickers before undoing the knot holding up her saree and her petticoat. She waited for Amit's next order :

-Now, I want you to finger your wet and very eager cunt just before my eyes. I want also you to play with your big hard nipples with your other hand...

Lydia was stunned : Amit had never been so ruthless with her! He even threatened her of a good spanking if she didn't comply immediately. This threat stirred something in Lydia's mind : Amit had never spanked her or even punished her in any way! Perhaps it was the right moment to discover another facet of their relation and it would help alleviate her guilt : she was carrying the baby of another man and she really deserved to be spanked hard by Amit...

-You won't dare spanking me, Amit! I am the mother of your son and you must show me due respect!

Amit seemed not really affected by her reply. He bent her over his knee and spanked her ass cheeks reasonably hard, just as Lydia had dreamed it, slapping her left buttock then her right one... Finally, she asked him to stop. She was ready to weep and she felt totally tamed.

-Stop that, please, Amit! I am going to obey!

-Good but if you failed doing as you have told, I may use my belt on your sweet ass and I may be too busy to listen to your pleas in the next minutes!

Lydia bowed her head down in surrender and shoved shyly a finger into her pussy. She soon moaned in ecstasy and shoved two more fingers into her wet pussy. As Amit had told her, she actively rubbed her nipples with her other hand just before the excited eyes of her husband. She continued playing with her body for his benefit and after a few minutes, she felt her excitement get off hand. She was about to get a screaming orgasm. She could hear the squishing noises in her pussy as her fingers moved faster and faster in and out of her fuck hole! Amit smiled knowingly as he saw his wife starting to pant as she was working herself to an orgasm. In the film, the man had told his partner to pull her fingers out of her pussy and cross them behind her back. He had understood it was a way to control the girl more completely and he was surprised when Lydia obediently pulled her fingers out and crossed her wrists behind her back. He took her pants and tied her wrists together. He then went into the bathroom and returned with a towel he tied above her elbows. The new position pushed Lydia's tits nicely forward. Amit told her to make them jiggle for his entertainment : he couldn't believe his eyes when she complied!

Amit groaned in satisfaction : Lydia seemed to be a true submissive, just as the character in the film! It opened so many nice perspectives for him! He stood up and dropped his shorts. He told his wife in a commandeering voice :

-Now, I want you to lick and suck my cock for good until I cum in your mouth? You are going to swallow it all and clean my cock!

-Yes, Master!

It was the first time Lydia had used that word to designate her husband and Amit felt as if lava was flowing in his veins : he was excited like hell! That was the perfect moment as he had intended to breed his wife again now! He had no consideration for her wrists still bound behind her back as he entered her pussy... He shoved his long cock into her slick pussy and saw it in and out with ever increasing fury. They both screamed at the same time when his balls emptied in her sizzling pussy. He just asked then...

-I forgot to ask you, luv : when is your next fertile period due?

-Just now, Amit! You may have just bred your loving wife today!

Of course, it was a total lie : Lydia's next fertile period was in two weeks and a half, she knew it perfectly but Amit had no way to know... Lydia was becoming an expert at deceiving her husband! She felt even guiltier but he would never accept reality : she didn't like when Sir Nigam or any other man had taken her but she felt totally unable to tell them to get lost and she just opened her arms, her legs or her mouth for them all : she was a natural submissive girl and she just couldn't fight her deepest nature!

After Amit left, Lydia expected no more visits and she was amazed when she saw Sujeet entering her home.

-A surprise for you, Lydia! You thought I had disappeared from your life and that you could continue to enjoy being my father and Sir Nigam's fuck toy? But I was abroad securing a road to get the heroin I need for my customers. I would like to use you as a mule to transport heroin to India. You are so pretty that any custom officer will have his eyes focused on your butt or your cleavage and won't bother searching your wallet!

-No chance, Sujeet! I won't ever smuggle drugs for you or anyone else! I should report you to the police but you are the son of my husband!

-Shut up, bitch! Who are you to tell a man what he should or shouldn't do! I need the cash and I've killed men for a few thousand dollars! So killing a woman for a few hundred bucks wouldn't be a problem for me! You may have to change your point of view soon, slut!

Sujeet slapped Lydia's face hard, leaving her sobbing on the floor. He told her he wanted to fuck her and drew out of his pocket a flick knife and put it against Lydia's throat. She was terrorized and stayed quiet. There was nothing she could do at the moment : Sujeet was stronger than she was and he had a dangerous weapon! She knelt down at his feet and licked the head of his cock. It was thick and large so she just could take the bulbous head in her mouth. She fondled the head with her tongue, taking progressively more of his cock in her mouth. She also used her hand to stroke playfully his cock as if he was her lover. When he found its place deep in her throat, she also pushed back the foreskin and started to lick his cockhead for her dear life. She wrapped her hand around Sujeet's cock. She had not to wait too long before he was on the verge of an explosive climax.

Sujeet actively wanked his cock still deep in Lydia's mouth. He wanted to spew his first load in her mouth to mark her as his own... He was sure she would be quite successful as a mule for his drug trafficking but he had to destroy all her supports, starting with her husband Amit. He may be his father but family connections had no meaning for Sujeet. The only thing he really valued was money, especially US dollars... He had surveyed for several days Amit's house to be sure that Lydia would be alone at home and he had seen her being fucked by someone he knew rather well : Nigam, a former customer to whom he had previously provided escort girls for his company customers.

Sujeet had heard them chatting and had discovered that Lydia was expecting a baby from her lover... As a dutiful son, he would inform his father of his wife's adultery... Amit would immediately sue for divorce and Lydia would turn to Nigam for support. Sujeet would then just have to make the scandal public so Nigam who was a married man would not dare supporting Lydia who would fall into his clutches like a dove! Sujeet was extremely proud of his devious schemes : he felt so superior to most ordinary, law abiding men : he would have sold his mother to a live of abject servitude for two hundred dollars, may be much less than that! He had even thought to give his father up to the police to get rid of him but Amit was so obdurately honest that nobody could involve him into anything illegal or even borderline! Such people could really be a pain in the ass!

Lydia obediently swallowed the first jet of his cum into her throat but he wanted to humiliate her as completely as he could. He continued to rub his cock in her mouth and pulled out at the last moment so his second jet hit her left cheek and her left eye. The next stroke landed straight onto her hair. Lydia looked to have taken a very active part in a Roman orgy. He had a discreet camera and took pictures of her sorry face. The last stroke hit straight onto her chin and some cum dribbled down onto her cleavage. Lydia's marriage wouldn't resist that shameful photo... Sujeet smiled as he looked down at Lydia kneeling naked at his feet with cum dripping off her face.

-You are really made to stay at the feet of a true man, Lydia! I want you to remain there on your four while I dress. Thanks for the nice blowjob! When I will have left, you may go to the river to take a much needed bath. Don't you dare finger yourself to an orgasm afterward : I want you to stay real horny for the next man who will visit you. You seem to act like a magnet for the best endowed males in the vicinity! This is just the beginning for you, Lydia : so expect me to come by anytime and I want you to follow all my orders to the letter. Catch you later!

The attack against Lydia's marriage started soon after. Sujeet sent an anonymous letter to Amit, explaining that a neighbour had seen Lydia having sex in public with a stranger... A bank note was accompanying the letter, suggesting Amit to verify he was really the father of his new born son... Amit was so straight that he told of the letter to Lydia who volunteered for the tests. Amit was relieved that his first child was really his but Sujeet had also hinted in the letter that Lydia was pregnant with her second child. Amit knew it but wondered how the blackmailer could have discovered it. The MD made another series of tests and found the baby Lydia was carrying couldn't be Amit's. Lydia's husband didn't ask for explanations but he left the house on the next morning and left Lydia : they had never got married, so there was no need for a formal divorce... Amit just asked to keep his son and offered Lydia to visit him as often as she wanted but he wouldn't be present!

Lydia was devastated and wept for days. Amit had declined to receive any explanations from her. She was thinking that the denunciation had come from Sujeet but she had no proofs against him! The local newspapers had received another anonymous letter announcing a scandal in the local high society and Sir Nigam seemed never to be available when Lydia tried to contact him. He seemed not to have forgotten her as she was receiving a bank transfer from England of one hundred dollars a week. In India, it's sufficient for a pregnant woman with no liabilities... Lydia didn't want to become a burden for her friends Aamir and Eesha, so she declined their offer to come and live with them...

Sir Nigam didn't come to visit her anymore but Sujeet came nearly every day. He was very gentle and caring even though Lydia still suspected him to be at the origin of her separation from Amit... She had not even the beginning of a proof, just a simple suspicion and a motive... Lydia waited for nearly two months before accepting in despair a date with Sujeet... She had stayed home for that duration with no male company and it was awfully difficult for her who loved the company of self assertive men like Amit, Sir Nigam or his secretary. Even Sujeet was better than staying alone for another month. He advanced again his proposal to smuggle objects for him... Lydia had at this moment some money problem : A MD who was also a drug addict and a customer of Sujeet had accepted a bribe from his purveyor, was suspecting a case of spina bifida, a major malformation of the spinal chord... She needed to make some expensive medical tests and the little money she got was just sufficient for her basic needs... The test was finally paid by Sujeet and proved there had been no problem but there had been never any doubt about it... It had been intended just to frighten Lydia!

After the dinner, Sujeet accompanied Lydia to a dance hall. She badly needed the distraction after such horrific fear. For the occasion, Sujeet had offered her a westerner outfit : a short flaring skirt that shamelessly exhibited her knees, hugged closely her hips and danced around her thighs with a low cut top that barely covered her navel. Lydia had never felt so sexy since her arrival in India... It had felt so natural to wear floor length sarees and Ghagras and have her midriff permanently exposed but the dance hall had a good air conditioner! After a few rock dances, she was out of breath when the DJ continued with a series of slow dances. Sujeet, who had given the DJ some shit to obey his discreet orders, jumped on the opportunity to start feeling her, concentrating on her rich curves

Lydia had always been inordinately sensitive to men's fondling of her breasts, buttocks, pussy and ass. It had been a major cause of the development of her submissive tendencies : she loved tremendously to be felt and probed by men's callous hands. She always swiftly started to cum under the crudest caresses and soon got mad with lust when she just glimpsed an erect cock! She had turned into a sex addict and Amit, Aamir, Sir Nigam and his secretary had taken full advantage of her torrid sexual appetite. Even Sujeet had understood the combinations of buttons he needed to push to totally control her!

Lydia had stopped dancing when Sujeet's insistent rubbing against her butt and her ass had has the desired effects. She had followed him to a deserted office. He had laid her on the desk, pushing aside the papers on the table. Sujeet had positioned himself between her legs and had lifted her feet in the air, letting them rest on his shoulders. He had placed his mouth on hers. It had not been out of love, just a way to completely silence her. Lydia was a screamer, shouting aloud when she was fucked and that could have attracted unwanted attention... There were people in nearby rooms and their arrival would have spoiled the moment for Sujeet... Lydia had crossed her legs behind his back to prevent him from dismounting. He had cummed in her pussy before turning her around to shove his cock into her tender ass. That was a way he really used with many of his drug addict customers. Sujeet had never been really interested in any of them. He just wanted to debase them and imprint in their minds that he was their master! Nothing else had the slightest importance!

Lydia had been broken by that second loveless fucking. He had owned her completely but had covered her back with her discarded dress. She had really felt that she was just a tool for him and his strategy had paid off. She had whispered to him that she would transport drugs for him wherever he wanted. He had threatened earlier to kidnap her first son or her baby when she would have delivered it and kill it if she didn't follow his instructions. Lydia main concern was to protect her babies and she was ready to do anything to achieve that goal. She perfectly knew Sujeet would be ready to put his threats to action and she had no one to turn to for protection but she secretly promised to look for retaliation against Sujeet and Sir Nigam had told her she could be really devious... If the need arose, she would be ready to offer her own life for her babies!

12