Lydia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil was stunned but a fire had been ignited in his eyes as he considered the shapely curves of Sherlyn's naked body. Sir Nigam snapped his fingers and ordered her on her four on the table :

-A submissive shouldn't keep her Master awaiting : it's time to put on the traditional tokens of your new situation!

Sherlyn hastily climbed on the table and assumed the requested position facing her boss. She didn't flinch when Sir Nigam snapped a choke collar around her neck. He then affixed a short chain leash to it. Sherlyn had kept her head high and proud although she was blushing awfully in shame. Mr Nigam then told her to step down for a formal presentation to her new master. Sherlyn slowly went down and she wasn't surprised when she was paraded slowly around the room for the three men to watch her from different angles... She wiggled her ass and lowered her head in submission each time she passed in front of Neil who was nodding approvingly. Finally Sir Nigam stopped in front of the boss and handed him the leash :

-I have completely tamed your buxom vice president and I hope you will take very much pleasure using her again and again during the next years! You will have to train her more completely but I would be ready to help if the need arises!

-Thank you, sir Nigam! This gift is really appreciated, even if it's a total surprise. I will make frequent use of it! But you have set properly the initial rules : Sherlyn, remember that you are still a highly skilled professional, a minority holder in our company but I shall never allow you to forget that you are also an avowed submissive! You won't ever wear any undies under your dress, skirt or saree any more. You won't wear pants, shorts or shuridars either as I want you permanently available for me and for the men or women to whom I will offer you...

-Yes, Master! I will abide your commands!

-You have better as I will purchase a dog whip I ill use liberally if you displease me but don't worry : your sexual services will be limited to the lunch break, the five o'clock pause and the whole night. I fear that your nice apartment will become soon nothing but a storage room for your outfits. You will get there to change for a new work day and I will hire a grudge to keep it clean and tidy, just in case I want to fuck you in your apartment. I know you have several uncles, nephews and cousins...

-Yes, Sir!

-Then I may decide to offer you to them in my presence. I have always loved watching incestuous relations : when I was young, one of my neighbours fucked every day his mother, occasionally with his friends. He never bothered closing the blinders and I had a perfect view on their frolics. She was still pretty and really hungry for sex : she made my complete sex education!

-Your wishes are my orders, Master!

-It goes without saying, slut! Otherwise, you might feel the crop on your backside soon!

Neil turned toward his assistants :

-Gentlemen, I fear that I will move to so more discreet place to enjoy my new toy. I will leave you with two highly skilled professionals, Lydia and Nandita. Enjoy them at will! For you, sir Nigam, I give you the choice : you may share Sherlyn with me or you can stay with Taram and Sonu to fuck your hostesses but it would be a great disappointment for me!

-Don't fear anything, my friend! I may fuck Lydia and Nandita every day of the year in any possible way and I would love to have a more complete view of Sherlyn's abilities. Moreover, it's my duty to get sure that my guests are totally satisfied...

-Perfect! So Sherlyn, you'll have to entertain two men tonight. I fear you'll have little time to rest until noon. Our private plane is scheduled at 2 PM and I am planning to make full use of your body until the last moment! You have better get used to it, as it will become the habit with you! Oh, by the way, I want you to flush all your contraceptive pills down the drain. My assistants will use condoms but I am planning to give you a dozen out of marriage babies : so from now on, it will be bareback fucking, no condoms and no precautions and you will suffer the consequences! Congratulations, Sherlyn : you are going to become the mother of a large family!

-I have already told you that your wishes are my orders, Master and be sure I won't fail you!

-A welcome pledge, Sherlyn! We are going to see if you are up to it! Servicing two really horny men is a challenge for many single woman. You have seen that Nandita could entertain three men at the same time. I would like you to be able to do it, too! Not today but in the near future : I know several well endowed chaps that would enjoy having some high society girl ready to service them with no limits!

Sir Nigam took them in his car. Neil was with Sherlyn on the back seat. She had put on a nice violet saree that Lydia had given her. Neil had suggested to sir Nigam not to be obsessed by the rear mirror and concentrate on the road ahead and the advice was quite useful as Neil pushed Sherlyn's petticoat above her head, uncovering her body up yo her navel. She parted her thighs wide to offer him a complete access to her most private parts. Her deep sighs and mewling moans soon told sir Nigam what the two of them were doing on the back seat. His cock grew soon to impressive size and he couldn't wait to empty his balls in any of Sherlyn's holes, just like Neil was presently doing... One thing was sure : Sherlyn would never have an instant to sleep or just rest until noon and most likely, none of the two men would either!

She followed the two men in the streets from the parking lot to a nearby hotel. She had still on her five inches heeled stilletos on which she teetered a bit. Her first duty was to help the two men to strip completely... Neil extracted from his dhoti a long fully erect cock. Helooked even bigger than it was as Sir Nigam's apartment. It looked powerful and so masterfully strong, with an angry purple color from the blood that was pumping in his veins! A strange moistness was seeping from between Sherlyn's thighs as she imagined how it would feel when her Master would shove this nice piece of meat into her tender fuck hole! She arranged a group og three pillows to lift up her ass and present her boss the more than ready slit of her dripping wet pussy... She was laying spread eagled on the bed, wearing nothing but her high heels. Neil was now hovering above Sherlyn's body, his blood filled cock grazing her soft skin while Sir Nigam's cock was already nudging her mouth.

Sherlyn gasped when she felt both pricks trying to force entry into her mouth and pussy. She had been no more a virgin for long and she had been fucked quite recently but the mere idea of having to service two men at the same time made her feel so inadequate, so unready for such deviant behaviour! It was in total opposition to her prudish upbringing! But she had already passed the no return point : she wailed as Neil entered her pussy, pushing aside remorsely the fragile tissues of her cunt...

-Aaaahh! Slowly, please, Master! You are too big, please stop! I can't...

-Shut up, bitch! You have no say in these matters! A girl's prime duty is to service her mate, even if it's horribly painful! My pleasure must always come first! You must bite the bullet and avoid bothering me with your piercing screams!

Sir Nigam had simultaneously grabbed the opportunity and forced her mouth from the side, gagging her securely. Neil thanked him for having restored silence and concentration. Sherlyn calmed down slowly as she got used to her new duties. She encircled Neil's chest in her arms and clung to him. He shoved his cock deeper into her pussy unyil it was embedded to the hilt into her quivering pussy then he started to hammer her into the bed. The frame was creeking under his assaults but that was music to his ears! Neil had always dreamed of having a pretty girl at his beck and call... Could he have dreamed of a better choice than hs associate? With her, he could fully control his company and now he could also use her to seduce or control anyone who opposed his views!

-Aaarrrrgggghhhh... Oooohhhhhh!!!!

Sherlyn felt completely stuffed with Neil's big, thick lund. He was fucking her in deep hard strokes, hitting a bit painfully her cervix each time. His heavy, overfilled balls were slapping a tattoo on her firm buttocks. Her arms reached up and wrapped themselves around his neck, and she bucked against him with a rhythm matching adequately his frantic pounding of her pussy. He was holding her firmly by the hips but she had absolutely no intention of trying to escape, neither at the moment nor in the foreseeable future... Sir Nigam had deserted her mouth and he chose a moment she was riding Neil, properly skewered on his pole when she fell another finger prodding her anal opening... She opened her ass by pure instinct and let the middle finger probe her most secret hole. Sir Nigam really knew how to deal with not too experienced girls and her anus loosened rapidly. Slowly, he rotated his finger inside the clinging sheath of her back passage and then mercifully withdrew it.

But Sherlyn's relief was short lived as she felt Sir Nigam pulling apart her pert buttocks. In no time, she could feel that he had replaced the slender middle finger with a fully engorged cock that was cleaving mercilessly her ass crack. Sir Nigam had extracted a Vaseline tube and smeared it generously on her ass hole. When she tried to elude the searing pain in her butt, she impaled deeper onto Neil's cock and when she tried to lift off from her boss, she offered her butt to sir Nigam's prodding. She was soon dancing between two well greased pistons in full action . She closed her eyes and found that the pleasure was building up in her loins, wiping any feeling of pain or degradation. She started to scream quite loud andthere were no hint of pain in her screams anymore, just pure unadulterated pleasure!

Sherlyn was beginning to get excited by the double penetration that Neil and Sir Nigam were giving her. Neil was screwing into her in front while Sir Nigam was shamelessly using her anus for his pleasure! Sherlyn's body was buffeted like a rag doll between the plunging erect cocks of the two burly and very strong stallions, and Sherlyn began to churn helplessly from their well-tuned sensations. Sherlyn pushed her hungry choot forward to receive Neil's deep inward thrust below and then arched her velvety buttocks backward to welcome Sir Nigam's hard, savage stroke behind. She screamed likea banshee :

-Oooohhhhh.... Aaarrrgghhh... Rahhhaaa... karro karrrrroooo... choddddoooo choddooooo.....

Sherlyn moaned as she found herself soaring on the heights of incredible pleasure. Sherlyn actually loved this double fucking, by Neil and Sir Nigam at the same time. She loved having them both drive into her in unison, sinking right to the depths of her helplessly aroused belly, and then withdraw at the same time, leaving her painfully empty for just a moment, before plunging in again. She was filled with a wild, almost dizzy happiness. She had found her place in the universe! If this was her karma, she would enjoy all the moments of her life! Gracias a la vida!