Lydia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Yes, he was quite popular with girls before his marriage with Eesha!

-I can imagine it but his bed still reeked. I had to fight a little with him but he finally accepted that I cleaned everything he had under his loin cloth. I discovered he hid a very nice looking snake down there. You seem to love when I play with your manhood... Aamir seemed quite depressed, so I offered him the same treatment I offer you every week...

-The whole treatment, as you say?

-Yes! That is why I told you I needed to confess about it to you! I sucked Aamir's cock and gave him the best blow job I could. It was to make him feel like a man, again. I hope you won't get jealous! Remember just that I love you and only you!

-Don't worry, Lydia. I had thought Aamir could enjoy watching you scurrying around him : you are so sexy! I've never imagined you would get really intimate with him!

-Does it bother you?

-No, not really : when we were young, we visited brothels and whores together and we imagined that we could share our girls, later but we are rather shy like most adult Indian men! We are ready for the most wanton actions in private but we dare not do anything in presence of strangers!

-Perhaps, it could be the right moment to grow up! I let Aamir finger fuck me and play with my tits, ass and pussy. I also chatted with Eesha and her husband! They agreed that you should be allowed to play with her, too!

-So... You intend to...

-Yes! Share you with her, let you enjoy her body at will, with just the provision that Aamir may share me with you when he is healed! In fact, it would be an open marriage limited just to the four of us! He could fuck me whenever he wants and use any of my holes and so you could with Eesha! Look at her large breasts, her wide hips and her slender waist! Wouldn't you love to have both of us in your bed at the same time or watch me fucked by Aamir while Eesha eats me out or I eat her pussy? At least it seems you are enjoying the idea, darling!

-Show me a man who wouldn't!

-Thus we are lucky that Eesha's children are at school : their room is empty! Aamir, by your leave?

-Ok, Lydia, go on and Amit, make Eesha climb to the curtains! She had done anything she could to help me by I have never imagined she would go that far! I am quite sorry not to be able to take a part in this party but, in two or three months, when I have regained all my possibilities, I intend to make both of you, girls cum like Ranis (wives of Rajahs)! Have a good time together!

So, everything had been settled and there would be no bad feelings about it! They went to the children's bedroom and pushed aside the beds. Eesha brought two mattresses she covered with a large thick carpet she spread in the center of the room to make it ready to receive two females in heat and a single man rutting for them! The two girls giggled as they removed their garments, taking poses to excite Amit. They both seemed to be really intent on getting maximum pleasure from this unexpected occasion!

Lydia lay down on the makeshift bed head to tail with Eesha. She was a bit surprised when a pair of olive balls and a long cock she recognized immediately rubbed against her forehead and plunged toward Eesha's very wet and quite sloppy pussy. Amit rammed his cock into her friend's pussy, ready to score the first goal of that afternoon! It was so exciting to watch, just before her eyes, that impressive manhood, sliding in and out of Eesha's gaping pussy, accompanied by liquid noises and rumblings! Lydia was certainly not the only one excited by the present situation! Amit, soon, cummed violently in Eesha's pussy! He soon pulled out of her and switched his attention to Lydia. His joy rod entered her deeply and her moans of ecstasy soon replaced Eesha's. When he had unloaded deep in her pussy, he pulled out and rested quietly on the side of the bed. The two girls occupied Amit's rest time by playing together. A side interest was doing it just under the eyes of Lydia's lover : watching a live girl-to-girl show was a sure way to revive Amit!

He soon stood up and Lydia could feel the mattress move under his weight. He told them that he wanted the two girls to lick his cock at the same time from both sides. They hastily complied, happy to share such a handsome and well endowed guy! Eesha whispered to her friend that Amit's cock was significantly longer than Aamir's. She had had trouble accommodating him but she had finally managed to do it for their mutual satisfaction! Amit had visited zones that had never been explored by Aamir! Just she felt a bit less stretched out with Amit! Perhaps they could find another man who would combine the length of Amit and the girth of Aamir... Lydia thought she might know the perfect candidate : prince Kyrhan! She had not tried him out but she had seen Jodhaa playing with his cock under the conference table in Sir Nigam's offices. He had all the characteristics Eesha wanted plus a natural distinction from his noble origins! If the Prince came back in Uttar Pradesh, Lydia would surely offer her services to Sir Nigam as an escort girl! A cock that big was a fascinating challenge for any woman!

But Lydia had still Eesha to satisfy completely. She took Eesha's nipples between thumb and fore finger and pulled at them. She mauled the huge boobs, massaging them just as if she intended to milk them dry. She giggled when she realized that soon she would be able to be really milked. She just hoped she would have enough for the baby AND for Amit who would certainly require his share. He loved to suck her tits at each occasion and he had told her he couldn't wait for her to get in milk! She would be quite eager to offer him that pleasure as one of her friends in Canada had told her that each time she was suckling, she cummed like a bomb whether it was the baby, the father or anyone else sucking her! Cumming so easily three or four times a day, if not more, should be great!

Eesha's nipples were now taut and as hard as nails. Lydia used her right hand to play with her friend's cunt lips. They were oozing love juices... Lydia scooped them with her fingers and coated Eesha's swollen clit with her own fluids. Eesha bucked in total rapture, begging Lydia to make her cum at last! Lydia couldn't do less than granting her demand. She had noticed a marble dildo left on a shelf. She grabbed it and planted it in Eesha's pussy. The girl groaned in pleasure and writhed like an eel as Lydia pounded her fuck hole :

-Ooohhhh! Yes, Lydia! Fuck me! Fuck me harder with this huge dildo! Fuck my brains out! I am a bitch, a fuck toy for your pleasure!

-Then tell me that I can offer your pussy, your mouth or your ass to whoever I want!

-Yes! Yes! I belong to you, Lydia! You can do whatever you want with my pussy, my ass, my mouth, my whole body!

-Good! I'll take you at your word! Next time you'll come and visit me, I may offer you either to Emit, to Sir Nigam or his secretary and why not the three of them together? Emit is the biggest of them all : he could bugger you quite nicely while Sir Nigam would use your pussy and his secretary would use your mouth!

-Oh Yes! I can't wait to have my three holes stretched out at the same time!

Amit didn't want for Aamir to feel left over. Eesha shared his concern but didn't know how they could introduce Aamir in their little games. It was Lydia who found a solution, a derivate of what she had done with Eesha's husband during their previous meeting... She stayed stark naked and went on her four between Aamir's legs. She took him in her mouth and sucked him good. She then parted her legs wide, offering Amit and Eesha a direct view on her pussy and her well used anus. They entered in a fierce competition on who would have the honor of making Lydia cum : Eesha wanted to eat Lydia out and Amit wanted to fuck her but none of them had decided whether they intended to use her pussy or her ass that were both available. Aamir finally proposed to play dices for it. Eesha got the right to eat her friend's ass while Amit could use her pussy. Both of them were quite satisfied...

Finally it was Eesha who managed to push Lydia over the edge and made her cum magnificently. They hadn't finished with her as Eesha replaced Lydia for sucking her husband. For the rest they decided to alternate the positions : Lydia would eat Eesha's pussy while Amit would bugger her. They soon cummed wildly together. Lydia left soon after with Amit for a much needed sleep. Eesha was sad to find herself again alone with Aamir! She found solace in the hope she would meet again soon her sweet partner!

Sir Nigam sent an invitation to Lydia and Eesha that sounded more like a summon : on the next Monday, he wanted them both in their best sarees with red cholis, a white petticoat and high heeled sandals but no undies!. They would earn two thousand rupees each plus a tip of one thousand rupees minimum if Sir Nigam were satisfied... There was an address that was neither his offices nor his house. Probably, he didn't want that his wife knew where he was!

Sir Nigam opened the door and let Lydia and Eesha in. There was a wide bed on the far side and a naked woman was sprawled on it. She was heavily pregnant. Sir Nigam waved at her.

-Lydia and Eesha, may I present you Nandita. She is – I should say she was- the wife of the cashier who wanted to rob Lydia of half her earnings at Mumbai commercial fair. By the way, his name is Rambir. I discovered he had cheated many of my employees of small sums but globally, he has netted around thirty thousand dollars he has used to make illegal bets on cricket games. I could have fired him and filed a complaint against him and he would have ended up in prison for a few years. He knew it quite well but I preferred to let him brood about his imminent arrest. When he arrived to present his resignation to me, I told him that I proposed him instead a promotion. He was completely dumbfounded but then I told him there would be a hefty price to pay : I wanted him to go home and convince his wife to come willingly to this house. She would stay here for at least a full year and, maybe, much more until she had repaid the fine I imposed him : ten times the amount he had stolen. That makes three hundred thousand dollars.

The girl just cast her eyes down and blushed in shame.

-To earn that money, she will service my customers or their friends and give them any sexual services they may require. This house will become the recreational centre of my company. Nandita will earn fees for her work : she will be paid the normal fee for prostitutes in India when she deals with Indian people and the fee for a London prostitute for foreigners. I think it's a fair deal! Don't you think so?

-But the baby? Nandita must be pregnant by six or seven months! How come?

-I have decided that it will be part of Rambir's punishment. He is quite aware that his wife is heavily pregnant with his first son and she is due to deliver him in about ten weeks or so, but I have already arranged for the baby to be adopted away. The father will never see him!

-What an awful punishment!

-That won't be the end of it! Nandita won't be given any contraceptive treatment when she acts as a whore and she will carry any baby to term as a further humiliation for her but primarily for her husband. He will be informed of his wife's pregnancies. The babies will be either given to barren women ready to pay for them or abandoned in a temple. If I can make a profit on the adoption, it will somewhat reduce the debt of the mother! Of course, I may use Nandita as often as I want for no fee... No condoms and no precautions, for sure then!

-Just I don't understand where I fit in this recreational centre! Can you explain what you intend from me?

-Simple : Nandita is a married woman. So sex is not a problem for her. Just her husband's cock is no bigger than a boy's. I had to ream her sufficiently to accommodate the biggest cocks and I fear she will be of no more use to her husband when I return her to him in five to ten years from my calculations. In addition, her husband had never introduced his wife to sodomy, fellatio and things as basic as finger and tit fucking. I had to personally complete her education but there is something I can't teach her but you could : it's girl to girl action, the pleasures of Lesbos, saphism if you prefer and you've had a rather complete experience recently, I have been told!

-Yes, Master with my dear Eesha! We now meet once every week for advanced training!

-Good! I would like you to include Nandita in your lesbian games... Some of my customers are women and other visitors may come with their wives. I would like to offer them Nandita as an experienced pussy licker and lesbian fuck toy!

-Why not, it could be fun! By the way, Eesha is waiting for your orders in the entrance hall. If you want, I may go and fetch her, so we may offer you an improvised girl to girl show just for you!

-And I may have Nandita watch it?

-Better than that : she may even take a central part in the show!

Lydia told Nandita to strip naked and she followed suit with Eesha for the sole benefit of Sir Nigam. Lydia lay on the floor with her legs spread out toward Sir Nigam. Lydia worked her butt-hole, clenching and unclenching it and pushing it outwards in a very enticing way, licking her lips in a lewd gesture. Nandita, a bit panicked, was told to lick and kiss Lydia's pouting rose-hole. She couldn't start obeying her orders. Eesha took over and plunged her tongue in as far as she could, covering it with her lips and French-kissing Lydia's bum hole. Lydia's breathing was already ragged. Eesha spread the sexy cotton harvester's buttocks wider to be able to push her tongue deeper into her bowels. She swirled her wet tongue-tip around and about Lydia's puckered, well-used anus.

Nandita was then told to give it a good, thorough tongue-bath. This time, she didn't back off. Leaning forward, she licked and nibbled Lydia's very wet and glistening pussy-lips. She thrust her tongue straight into Lydia's wide open cunt, pushing her tongue quite deep into it and wiggling it inside her trainer's pussy. The cunt licker was rewarded with a splash of pungent girl's love juices that she licked with delectation without being told to do so. She stopped her oral stimulation of her new friend's tasty fanny and spread Lydia's ass-cheeks apart again. She then kissed it and licked it until Lydia groaned in pleasure, turning around her voluptuous hips.

Whining and moaning, Lydia just dragged her arse away from Nandita's tongue, then thrust it right back directly into Nandita's elegant face. She was certainly enjoying the delightful tonguing of her bottom, but she would have craved even more a good shagging by a long and very hard cock like her husband Amit's!

Nandita was slim and strikingly beautiful but she was far from being totally at ease like Eesha or Lydia in presence of men. She knew from experience that, sooner or later, Sir Nigam would be sufficiently excited by their torrid games. He would just push one of the three girls on her back on the ground and would fuck her. Then he would turn to another one and make her dance around his cock! If he felt like it, he would then fuck the third one if he wanted and leave her completely exhausted but he always let the girls make all the work and finished fresh and ready for other feats! It was for him just another way of dominating girls!

At this moment, Sir Nigam unfroze suddenly. He picked up Lydia who was together proud and disgusted for having been chosen by the industrialist : she was probably the prettiest of the three girls but his brutal behaviour just repulsed her... He turned her on her belly, clearly intent on using her magnificent ass...Lydia grunted just a little bit as Sir Nigam pressed the tip of his cock into her arse; her sphincter just clamped tightly around Sir Nigam's shaft as it slipped inside her. The man cupped her luscious tits in his hands and proceeded to fuck her as if it was the last thing he would do on Earth. Lydia started panting and moaning but he just increased the pace of his thrusts. Lydia started to scream louder and louder. Sir Nigam slapped her ass, telling her to stay mute : she should feel honoured he had picked her up! Lydia bit her lips and stopped her screams, letting her Master enjoy buggering her in silence but his own groans. He finally froze as he emptied his balls in her bowels.

Sir Nigam just pulled out and pushed Lydia away just as if she was a discarded rag doll. He turned toward Nandita, adding for Eesha's benefit to be patient ; her turn would come next but he intended to whip her bottom to get more excited. The two girls froze in fear, Nandita because she was about to be used mercilessly by her Master and Eesha because she had never been whipped by her husband but there was no turning back for her now!!!

12