Love Me a Waitress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no doubt. Anyway, I told Billy to sit in his recliner while I unbuttoned the bottom three buttons, reached up under my dress and pulled off my panties. I jumped up onto the pool table and told Ray, 'come get it.' He had his pants down in a flash, his dick already hard and sticking out in front of him. He went to go down on me, but I stopped him, taking his cock and pulling it to me. I was already getting horny just from the idea of some new cock, so I didn't need the foreplay. I also wanted Billy to see his friend's cock going in me as soon as I could, to really rub it in his face. I took the head of Ray's dick and rubbed it on my clit, then up and down my slit, and he pushed in."

"How did Billy react to that??" I asked.

"Not happy, but what could he do?? He made the bet. I held Ray's ass as he pushed his dick inside me, looking up at him with a big smile, and then over at Billy. Ray's cock was maybe 7", and it felt good going in, and I said so. I could feel Billy was doing a slow burn over in his chair. Once Ray got settled inside me, he pulled out, then pushed in harder. I gasped when I felt the head hit my cervix. 'Nice and easy,' I told him, and we got going, Ray going at me steady, me pushing back into him. He was big enough, and I was worked up enough, that I came in about five minutes, long and loud. I wasn't even playing it, I was just that turned on. Billy was steaming, I could see him over in the corner."

"I can imagine," I said, laughing.

"It got better. After I came, Ray was primed. I could feel his cock getting bigger and harder inside me. I grabbed his ass and pulled him to me. 'You're getting so big in my pussy. I bet you're ready to come and flood my blonde snatch deep.' I looked up at him, making eyes like I was begging for his come."

"Which you were."

"Well, yeah!! So I looked up at him, pulled him deep again, this time I told him, come inside me, baby. Fill my fertile womb with your hot seed. That was all it took. I felt his balls pull up and he came-HARD. The idea he might get me pregnant must have set him off, and he came and came, his sperm overflowing me. I felt it running down my ass while he was still coming. This time I did milk it, telling him his come was so hot, and he was filling me so deep, I was going to feel his come in me for days, and he was probably making a baby inside me. He finally stopped coming and pulled out of me, still hard, covered in come. I felt a big glob of it drip out onto the pool table. He stood there in front of me, a string of come hanging off the head of his dick. 'Here, sweetie, let me take care of that for you.' I stood up, letting a string of come drip from my pussy onto the floor, then knelt to clean him, slurping on his dick as I licked the come off it."

"So, where's hubby at this point??"

"Still in his chair, watching. I was amazed he held up his end of the deal. I don't think most men could have sat there as long as he did while his wife was getting boned like that. Once I was done with Ray, he pulled up his pants and got himself back together. I went over to Billy and pulled him off the chair and walked him over to the pool table. I jumped up, sat back and let another long stream of Ray's come drip from me. I looked at Billy and said, your turn."

"Did he say anything??"

"He didn't have to. I got his pants down and he was stiff as a post-all nine inches of him."

"Nine inches?? Really??" I asked, somewhat incredulously.

"Yup," said Fran. "Nine inches. For real. The first time we got naked together, when he took his pants off, I was like, holy crap!! He had kidded me about it, and I told him, yeah, you'll give me nine inches. What are you going to do, fuck me twice?? I've had a lot of guys tell me that over the years, and I've called a few of them on it. All but about two of them came up short. Billy has it, though, all of it"

"No wonder you keep him around."

Fran laughed. "He's not a bad guy, really. I give him the same hard time I give you. And that big dick is fun to ride, though it's a lot easier if I'm warmed up for him."

"That would explain the sloppy seconds."

"Uh huh." Fran took a swig of her beer. "That was the thing we discovered with this bet. Billy lined up his cock to my pussy and shoved in, pretty hard. I was loaded with Ray's come-he really filled me-so I was pretty slick. Billy went right in, pounding my womb. I let out a shriek when he went in, but it was a lot easier than usual. I always have a hard time getting him all the way inside me, even when he makes me come a couple of times before he enters me. We screwed like mad, Ray's come slurping in my pussy as Billy pounded me. I came in about three minutes, with Billy coming right after. I was a mess!! I cleaned him up after he pulled out of me, though I told him I should let him go all sticky after losing me in a bet like that. Later, after Ray left, Billy apologized for betting me without asking first. I told him if he didn't want me to screw his friends, he better not do it again, because I'll do it every time."

"What did he say to that??"

"He got this look on and said to me, 'It was actually kinda hot to see you getting plowed up there on the pool table. And it was a lot easier to get inside you.' I said, OK, here's the deal. I'll screw your friends, but I have a say in who and when-and...I can make my own dates if I see someone I like. So when we're out at a bar or somewhere, and I see someone I want to play with, I can have him if I want."

"I guess he went for it. After all, you're here," I said.

"He said, 'as long as I can watch, and I know about the others.' I told him that would work. So for the last 30 years, I've been shared. I get a little variety, he gets to watch, and we have killer sex after."

"Is he watching us??" I asked, wondering if Billy was sitting in car outside the house spying on us.

"No. Not yet, anyway. He knows I'm coming over, and so far he's OK with it."

"So, how did he almost wind up eating you out after you got spermed??"

"Oh, yeah," Fran laughed. "When Billy and Ray were betting on pool that night, Billy was going to bet him three out of five, but I stared him down before he could get the whole thought out. If he had lost the third game, I was going to tell the guys that Billy had to lick me out after Ray came in my pussy, then fuck me. Lucky for Billy he took the hint."

I looked at Fran. "You'd have made him do it, wouldn't you??"

"You know I would. I love getting my pussy licked, especially after it's been creamed real good."

"Really?? I hadn't noticed," I said, Fran and I laughing together.

"And it would have taught him a lesson about making bets he can't win. Funny thing is, I think I outsmarted myself on the whole deal."

"How's that," I asked.

"A couple weeks later, I was late on my period. After a week, I went to see the doctor. Damned if one of those guys didn't knock me up after all."

"Hah!!" I said. "And after telling Ray to come in your fertile womb. Be careful what you ask for, eh??"

Fran gave me a look. "Yeah, that kinda backfired on me. It worked out, though. My daughter is 30 now, and was a great kid."

"Ever do a test to see who did it??"

"Nah. It really didn't matter, though there's a good possibility Ray is her biological father. Of course, he never missed a chance to ask me how his kid was, especially if Billy was around."

"A true friend..." I laughed.

Fran's story had made me hard again. "You look like you're ready to try again," she said, stroking my renewing hard on.

"The idea of making you pregnant was a turn on."

"Oh, so you like the idea of getting another man's wife pregnant??"

"It has a very erotic, naughty appeal."

"That so??" said Fran, raising herself over me. "Too bad it's too late for me."

Fran started to lower herself onto my renewed hard on, but I grabbed her leg and flipped her onto her back on the sofa, then dove between her thighs. I licked the top of her legs, still slick from the load that was dripping out of her, then right into the opening between them, right through the center of her labia, and around her clit, making her jump. "Oh, crap," she spit out as the electricity jolted her. I licked around the outside of her labia, up and down, then side to side, then again up to her clit, this time making her draw in her breath sharply. I flat tongued her clit, then jabbed it into her pussy in short, sharp stabs, then into her clit.

Fran screamed as I pushed her over the edge of orgasm, her body stiffening as it washed over her. I went back to stabbing her open pussy with my tongue, and her orgasm went into overdrive, Fran screaming loud and gushing. I held my position, nose deep in her soaked blonde pubes, my tongue pushed as far into her as I could get it. She grabbed my head, moving it up and down so my tongue slid over her clit as it went in and out of her clutching twat. "Fuck me!!" she cried, even as her hips were still quivering.

She pulled me up so my cock was over her spread pussy. I put the head to her labia and slammed it into her, my balls slapping on her ass when I hit bottom. Fran screamed again, and I started pounding her, my cock slamming her depths, my balls spanking her ass with every stroke. "I see why Billy likes you sloppy," I said as I banged into Fran's cunt. "That was easy. Or does he just like the idea that his wife is a slut, fucking any guy who comes in for lunch??"

Fran met my thrusts with her own, fucking back at me energetically, grinding into me as if she were trying to swallow my dick into her hungry cunt. "Both," she said.

Even though it had been maybe an hour since I came, the familiar feeling of come rising was gaining on me. I slowed my pace a little, but Fran knew what was happening. "Gonna knock me up?? Gonna find that last egg still way up in there?? Flood me and soak it with hot seed!! Gimme your baby batter, we'll make something better than a whole plate of pancakes!!" Ever the waitress, Fran couldn't resist the food reference. Fran was intent on drawing another good blast of sperm from me. I could feel her wide open lips kissing my balls with every stroke. I plunged deep, my cock hitting her cervix. I stayed there.

"Here it is, baby. A big scoop of hot batter for you to cook in that little oven." I looked in her eyes, taken aback by the pleading look. I let go several long bursts of semen, flooding around my cock in her already flooded cunt. I came a lot more than I thought possible after only an hour of down time. Fran had a delayed reaction when my come hit her, then her eyes rolled back and her hips shook as my spurting eruption triggered her climax. She let out a deep moan and her head rolled back. I felt her pussy gush around my still spewing dick as we climaxed in unison.

A few minutes later, after we had caught our breath, I pulled slowly from her steamed pussy, a big dollop of semen spilling out. I pushed it back in with the head of my dick. "Don't want any of those guys to get lost," I said. "Might need every one of them to get the job done." Fran just looked at me, then pulled me to her, kissing me deeply, a kiss that was full of affection as well as lust.

"I have a feeling there's more than enough!! Billy's going to think I got gang banged."

I laughed at the notion. We sat back up, Fran leaning forward to lick the last leaking come from my cock. I was about to return the favor, but she said, "No you don't. I'm taking all of this home with me."

"Billy's in for a treat," I teased.

"He gets out of work at 3:30, so he's going to get it hot and fresh."

"Nothing hotter than a freshly fucked pussy. I hope you get pounded."

Fran laughed. "I'll let you know." She stepped into her jeans, pulling them up over her dripping twat. She put her t-shirt on, then her sneakers, and grabbed her bra off the back of the sofa. She kissed me and took off. I thought all night about her sloppy pussy getting banged hard when she got home.

The next morning, I came in for breakfast around ten. Fran was back in the kitchen picking up an order, so she didn't see me right away. I watched her deliver the food, then she came past me, bopping the top of my head as she usually did. "Hey, gang bang," she greeted me. 'Gang bang??' This should be good. She took my order and got my drink, disappearing for a few minutes to serve some other customers. She had a few moments when she came back with my eggs and sausage.

"Gang bang??" I questioned her.

Fran laughed. "Yup. Gang bang."

"I guess last night went well??"

"Mmm hmm. I got home first. I had about gotten in the door when I heard his car pull up. I knew I didn't have time, so I just pulled my jeans off, and met him at the door in just my t-shirt, which came to about here," said Fran, holding her hands about where the top of her bush came.

"That must have been quite a sight. I know if it had been me, I'd have come inside and plowed you right onto the sofa."

"He about did. He stepped in the door, looked at me all tangled and wet, your come dripping down both thighs, and pushed me toward the couch. I got his pants off and he was right on me, slamming his 9" dick into me hard. I haven't seen him hard like that in a long time. We still screw a lot, and he has no problem getting it up, but he was really stoked. He was really turned on by the sight of me all wet and just fucked, and by how easy he went in."

"Bet he didn't last long."

"He pounded me for all of three minutes, then lost it. He came in buckets. I thought I was soaked when you were done, but he really spermed me. I'm still feeling it. When we were done, he said to me, 'what did you, go to a gang bang??' I said, no, it was just one guy who thinks I'm hot."

"How did he react??"

"He said I can fuck you any time I want." Fran gave me a sideways glance. "Gang bang..." she said and walked off. I ate my breakfast, and Fran caught me as I was getting up to go. She looked around to check out the crowd, which was pretty thin in the lull just before lunch, then pulled me to her for a quick kiss. "Thanks," she said.

"For what??"

"Turning up the heat. And being a friend."

I smiled. "Any time. We should get together some time, and Billy and I can both have you."

Fran gave me a look. "Don't get greedy."

I laughed. "Come on, not up for a little tag team, or maybe even a real gang bang?? Hubby should love you after that." Fran just looked at me. "See you later??"

"Geez, how much do you think I can take?? I'm still sore from yesterday."

I smiled at her. "I'll see you this afternoon. We'll have another gang bang." I went up to pay my check. As I finished I turned to her. I held my hand to my face, signing 'call me.' Fran flipped me off. I smiled and blew her a kiss. She'll be over later.

12