Leena Submits Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nude under her burqah now. Her dancing girl outfit lay, shredded under Mahmud's bed, helplessly stained by thick semen. Mahmud wasn't a fine gentleman but a brutish male who accepted no rule but his own or of someone more fiendish than himself. Peter was no match for him on that level. Leena told them he had haggled with Gupta for an hour over her future services to him. Gupta wanted to sell completely Leena to the Paki, keeping just for him the possibility of fucking her once or twice a week. That had been vetoed by Mahmud who wanted Leena either once or twice a week or totally his with no provisions, no contact at all with her English husband or her greengrocer. Mahmud told him he intended to fly her to Karachi and have her cloistered in his home in Waziristan, closely guarded by fellow savage tribesmen. Mahmud was infuriated when their discussion ended with no agreement at all. Gupta seemed less sad as he was keeping Leena, even if he had not been able to take Peter out of the game.

Peter and Preeti helped Leena into the shower. She was too exhausted to clean herself of the encrusted cum covering her from head to toe. Peter prepared her a scented bath while Preeti massaged her friend with lavender essential oil to release her stress and calm her. When she was able to talk at last, she narrated them what Mahmud then Gupta and Selim had done to her and their discussion about her eventual purchase by Mahmud.

- When he told Gupta that he intended to put me in his harem, somewhere in Pakistan, I already imagined myself waiting there for his visits, making my best to pleasure him, hoping as the ultimate reward that he would allow me to go to Peshawar or even Rawalpindi under my concealing Burqah. It made me very hot. Peter, could you wear Paki clothes and walk with me in my burqah in the streets of Birmingham or London, as if you were guarding or surveying me?

- My pleasure, luv! But just a provision : I organize for a charity a fancy dress ball, next month! I want you to attend in the same outfit you wore with Mahmud : a skimpy bellydancer costume covered with a burqah. You'll shed it at midnight when the guests take off their masks and appear in all your beauty in front of our guests.

- Will there not be some gossips afterward, having your wife half naked in front of five hundred high society scions?

- It will be some sort of a coming out. Afterward, I think that a few circles will be closed to you, the most prudish and boring but other ones, much more interesting, will open to you.

- But your board?

- No problem, after having seen you in your belly dance costumes, I expect to receive a hundred proposals for other fancy dress balls for you and me. It could be a boost for my company.

- Shall I wear the same outfit?

- No, Preeti. You'll be as usual some haughty, upper caste Indian woman in some extraordinary saree. Most of my board members will have a hard on just watching you dance with me and will pester me for being allowed just one dance with you. They won't have the guts to dance with a belly dancer, even she is the wife of their CEO but their aides will vie for a dance with her. Many of them will think that I came with my wife and my mistress and they will be right on target! That'll just improve my reputation!

- You seem not to have the same reputation with Gupta!

- Sure : since I've married my more than pretty Leena, I have in my circle of friends the reputation of a domineering womanizer, someone loving to be surrounded by beautiful women. It can be boring. That's why I developed my submissive tendencies and Gupta helps me a lot there.

- OK, let Leena rest a little. Will you be ready for some more submissive action, this afternoon?

- For sure, Preeti!

After lunch, Leena announced that she was ready for anything Preeti could ask from her.

- OK, slut, I want you on your four, stark naked on the table in the lobby. Fetch me the camcorder and a flogger.

Peter was uncertain whether he would be allowed to have a role there or whether he was to be just a spectator. Preeti quickly organized the scene.

- Leena, lower your shoulders : your nipples should graze the table, lift your head, try to look forward without glancing sidewise. This scarf will be an efficient blindfold. Peter, use the flogger on her back and buttocks while I change in my bedroom. Two strikes per minute and she must be marked each time! I'll count the weals and I'll give you ten of my own for those missing to leave a mark.

- Aye aye, mistress!

When Preeti came back, she was wearing a body fitting black leather camisole, delineating her sumptuous bosom. She was also wearing black thigh high boots with very high heels, a complete outfit for a dominatrix! She was carrying a long braided whip on her right hand and another item that drew frightened gasps from Leena.

It was a strap on dildo, a big one she had already attached to her lower belly. The dildo was jutting out obscenely. It dangled as she walked in a rather realistic way. It was as black as night.

- It has been molded on Kyrhan's cock just after he had taken a Viagra pill and just before he fucked Kira. He had abstained for a week. So his cock was even longer and larger than usual. He had to lubricate Kira's cunt and ass and he had to fight a long time to enter her. I'll have been appointed by our common Master the privilege of fucking you with that mammoth cock. Peter, prepare your wife if you don't want her to be split open by this marvelous joy toy!

- Mistress, what am I to do exactly?

- Stupid ass hole! As if you had never prepared your wife to be fucked by other men's big cocks!

Peter had to lick his wife's cunt and ass but stop just before making her cum. Her cunt and ass hole were gaping open then. He spattered butter and cold cream on and in her holes, pushing it inside with his fingers. Then he was told to cover Preeti's ebony cock with his saliva. His jaws were aching, for being so widely opened. He had to take as much of it as he could in his mouth. When he had finished his job, he was to announce it loud. Preeti rammed on this signal his pretty wife's fragile cunt with her monster black cock.

Preeti fucked her friend as hard as she could until Leena cummed with pitiful sobs. Then, Preeti took off her cock from Leena's cunt and shoved it into Peter's mouth. When he was through with it, she presented the tip of her cock to Leena's ass. When Leena had finally cummed a second time, Preeti gave Peter her cock to clean. She ordered him to call for his butler. She told him to fuck Leena in front of her husband as hard as he could. He gave his boss a contemptuous grin and made his best to make her scream as ordered.

He sat down on the bed and grabbed her. He positioned her so that she was turning her back to him and bent forward. He entered her from behind and started immediately pumping his hips up and down. Peter could hear his thighs whacking her buttocks with a liquid noise and her screams of ecstasy. Her breasts were wobbling and bouncing freely. He cupped them with his hands. He squeezed them as if he was trying to milk her. After a few minutes, he freed her right breast and started fingering her asshole. Peter could see everything, her cunt going up and down on his erect cock and her face beaming with pleasure. She turned her face to him, he bent forward and kissed her mouth fiercely. He was openly pushing his tongue into her mouth.

He stopped and shifted position again. He put her on all fours and quickly jumped behind her. He began fucking her doggie style, holding her hips and slamming his hips back and forth at her buttocks. Leena was moaning loudly, encouraging to fuck her harder. Her tits were jiggling and bouncing wildly. It must have been painful but she wasn't asking him to stop, on the contrary.

- Fuck me, yes. . . fuck me harder, give it to me, Ganesh, It's so good to have a real man fucking you. . . That feels so good, fuck me harder, come on, spew your cum inside me. I feel as if your cock is reaching my throat.

At one time, the butler's eyes came to Peter's figure. He seemed to slow down his moves. Leena scolded him :

- Don't stop, ass hole, don't mind that wimp, ignore him! He has never been able to satisfy me! Show him how a real man gives pleasure to a woman!

- Yes you must be right : a real man would have killed us or himself and at least would have left not to see us fucking on his marital bed. Only an inferior white man could watch his wife fucked by a superior Indian man! Watch, cuckold, your whore wife is begging your superior to fuck her

Leena ordered Peter to take a seat on a stool as chairs and armchairs were meant for real men and women and watch them closely.

- Try to learn something of it, scum.

Peter obeyed meekly and that seemed to inflame the butler's senses. He started humping more brutally Leena. Judging by her screams of bliss, she wasn't adverse to taking it this rough. Therefore, Peter wasn't overmuch surprised when she begged her butler to fuck her in the ass. She told him there was a tube of KY jelly in the night stand. He sneered :

- Why are you keeping this jelly here? Don't tell me you fuck his ass with a dildo!

The butler covered his cock with the jelly and he started buggering Leena right in front of her husband's eyes. It was the most erotic sight to watch that big dark cock entering slowly his wife's white ass. He could see that incredible look of ecstasy on her face. Peter thought that she was doing an incredible job, clenching desperately her sphincter on his cock and giving way slowly. She had been reamed so often by Kyrhan that he could have entered her straight forward with Leena barely noticing it. He had the impression he was entering her nice and easy. Her ass seemed to be the tightest sheath for him, as if she had been molded to fit him.

The butler went in all the way, fucked her still so slowly in the ass for several minutes. Peter could follow from her moans how much she was enjoying it. She cummed marvelously and begged him to cum in her mouth. He pulled out of her ass and pushed his cock between her lips and he fucked her face untill he came aplenty and noisily. He sputtered a heavy load and she drank it all, smiling proudly as she cleaned his cock with her tongue.

Peter stood up. The butler looked questioningly to him. Leena opened her thighs invitingly.

- Don't be unquiet! He just wants to clean me up. Go on, cuckold, lick up your servant's cum from your wife's cunt!

Peter bent forward at once and the butler watched him doing his office. He sat up in bed, laughing at Peter while massaging his cock, trying to make it hard again for another round.

When Peter had licked it all, Leena made him swallow it all and present his open mouth for their inspection. Leena told her husband to go down to the kitchen and prepare them refreshments and toasts with orange marmalade as they were ravenously hungry. It was a convenient way to gain some intimacy. Preeti left them cuddling in bed, fondling one another as any couple of lovers in the world do. When Peter came back with Preeti, Leena was sucking his cock. They had their collation and told Peter to clear up.

He just fucked her one more time before taking a shower with her. That was the beginning of another round of kinky actions I may tell you another time. Peter lost that night a large part of his prestige in front of his butler who resigned shortly after.

That was a side objective for Preeti who had always been worried about the relations between Gupta and Peter's butler.

12