Leena Submits Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leena began to feel constricted, having difficulties to breathe normally. She found soon that she could no more use her belly to breathe. When Parvee announced that it was sufficient. Leena was panting with her breasts moving spasmodically to get some air. After half an hour, she got accustomed to the heavy tightening of her waist. She went in front of a mirror in the entrance hall. She was amazed to see the hourglass figure the corset was giving her. The girls complimented her for having been brave enough to endure that torture.

Parvee showed her that there were a few loose bindings. She smiled with mischief when she went out and came back with a contraption of bamboos and metal. Leena realized immediately what it was : a nineteenth century crinoline, a sort of cage to support very ample skirts. She had seen a dress with a a six feet diameter crinoline in a museum but she would never have imagined being fitted into it herself. Attaching the crinoline to her corset was really easy : they just passed it above her head and bound it to her corset. Leena discovered she could walk and even sit on a large sofa but she had lost the suppleness of modern clothes. When she turned on her feet, her whole body turned as if she had been in one piece.

Parvee applauded and called for the two drudges to come and help her. They left Leena alone. She had time to test her unusual undies. The knots were far behind her back and so tight she wasn't able to undo even one of them. The girls came back with a marvelous white silk ball dress. By some miracle, it was about the correct size for her but the corset was surely helping a lot.

Finally, Parvee produced a pair of white shoes with high heels. When they led her to the mirror, Leena saw a princess of old, with a stupendous dress together quite prudish with its hem sweeping the ground and quite wanton with a deep and wide decolletage,

- Ganesh, Where did you find that marvelous dress?

- It was in an old cupboard. I found it when mistress Leena ordered us to clean the attic, two months ago! It was in very good shape. We hand washed it and checked all the seamings.

- If you had an umbrella, it would be complete. English women at that time avoided the sun. A white skin was highly prized!

- But there was an umbrella! Here it is!

- By some miracle from Lakshmi, weren't there also some undies?

- No and you won't need any as we have decided to offer you to Master Peter. Mistress Preeti has been told we will knock at the door of the master bedroom around midnight. She'll let you in and we're pretty sure that Mr Peter will want to fuck you on the spot as soon as he sees you. Maybe, he'll want you in crinoline every day until Mistress Leena comes back. Imagine : you'd be the mistress of the house, an Indian woman being our lady! What an honor for you and for us!

- But it's impossible with such a tack. He won't be able even to come in contact with me!

- You didn't really look at the crinoline : the bones in the front are very thin and flexible. If a man approches somewhat resolutely, they will bend and allow him to come very close with you.

- But the dress would still be an obstacle!

- That is where you discover that this crinoline was marvelously designed : the front bones are not attached except at the waist : they will part and the dress is just lying on the frame : it will be easy to bunch it to your waist.

- Ganesh, you appear you've tested it thoroughly, Parvee!

- I told you so : imagine it would have broken down the first time Mister Peter would have fucked you. It would have ruined our idea! We tested it with the butler. Fucking you in this dress and crinoline will be easier than with a tight miniskirt! You'll find yourself nailed to the wall by our beloved Master!

Leena's maid carefully combed her hair as perfectly as her usual hair dresser. The drudges meanwhile adjusted closely her dress. When they pronounced the lamb ready to be offered to the wolf, they led her in procession to the door of her bedroom. The maid knocked discreetly at the door. Preeti opened it soon after. She opened wide eyes when she discovered the outfit Leena was wearing.

- My god! You look so gorgeous! You are so cute I'd like to eat you, dear. If Peter is not interested, I could keep you for my service! I'd love to have my maid wearing so tight a corset every day. You really look like my Leena, just unusually tanned.

- Thank you, mistress Preeti. Do you think Mister Peter will like my look?

- You bet! If he doesn't get a seizure, he'll be between your legs in a minute! Be ready to pull the hem of your dress out of his way. It would be a pity to rip such a superb garment!

- I'll follow your instructions, Mistress.

- Good! Now thank you, girls, for your magnificent present to your Master. It's time for you to leave, I will lead this sweet maiden to the stallion I've prepared for her! Follow me!

As soon as the girls have closed the door behind them, Preeti whispered to Leena's ear :

- This idea of pretending you are Leena's Indian ringer gets boring! We should make the real Leena come back. I'll pretend the Indian maid had decided to come with me in Australia.

- As you want, mistress : you're totally in charge of the house until my official return!

- I'll announce you to our dear Peter. Peter darling, it was a surprise gift from your staff! She's simply mind blowing!

- She? What are you speaking of. . .

Peter turned toward the door and froze : he had discovered Leena in her crinoline with her complete attire. Her waist in particular was unhumanely reduced from her usual thirty two inches down to twenty eight. Just somewhat more and he would have been able to circle her waist with his both hands, a fantasy he had never imagined possible. . . He recognized the dress she was wearing : it was the ball dress the prettiest of his own ancestors : a stupendous beauty from around 1860 renowned for her very thin waist, ample hips and generous breasts. She usually wore very tight sexy dresses and nobody but the most beautiful women could have dreamed wearing her very tight gowns. Watching his own wife wearing that marvelous dress as if she had been molded into it without apparent difficulty was extraordinary. She was the sluttiest woman in his ancestry. If she had gathered her boyfriends, lovers and whatever else, she could easily have formed a complete battalion, including the medical staff, the surgeon and the nurses, the auxiliary WAC and whatever you may think.

His cock became instantly erect, although it had suffered repeated assaults on Preeti. He just wanted to kiss her lips, sure that the dress would prevent him to get too close of the woman who concentrated his interest at the moment. He was surprised when he felt the dress parting in front of him. He was able to press Leena against his chest and kiss her as he had when he was courting her. He looked at her wonderingly. She pulled back somewhat with a big smile, grabbed the cloth as low as she could and lifted it slowly, revealing her shoes, then her legs and thighs and finally her naked cunt that was wide open, her love fluids making it to glisten in the light of the night lamps.

It wasn't the proper time for foreplay. Taking care not to ruin the delicate fabric, he freed his cock and took it in his hand. It was fully erect, ready to enter the gorgeous cunt that was waiting for it with eager anticipation. He pushed forward and without aiming at all, felt the wet anointing of the head of his cock by the hot and very wet love lips of his wife. He humped forward and felt Leena humping back at the same moment. A second later, his huge weapon was deeply embedded into her awaiting twat and they were beginning to fuck as if there was no tomorrow. They had remained standing and Leena really felt nailed to the wall like a butterfly and she would never have exchanged her place with any woman on Earth at that moment

A long time later, they regained their breath on the sofa, the only piece of furniture where her wide skirts would have allowed her to take a seat, with Preeti serving them cordials.

- My! You were marvelous, both of you! I've rarely seen a couple fucking with such an uninhibited passion without even bothering to disrobe before.

- It's that dress : it has been designed by the cleverest craftsmen. It's very light, its touch is sensual and its shape is so electrifying that you can(t avoid becoming the most wanton trollop in the city. When you wear it, you feel like seducing all the men in the world and you're ready to service any man if he is ready just to ask it from you.

- Yes, my great great grand mother, the daughter of Belinda Burnett had about the same remarks in her diary that I read years ago. She was one of the most stunning women of her time and she played with that to lure any passable man in her bed.

- Belinda, you told me. Is it an old form for Linda, my original name?

- Maybe! Just know that although she had always with her a swarm of ex, present and future lovers, like a queen bee but she had also a passionate marriage with her husband who never got jealous : he was content of fucking her wherever, whenever and how ever he fancied and let her on her own the rest of the time, something like the arrangement between our dear friends Dan and Kira!

- May we follow their example! I pray Ganesh to keep us in love and fucking for a very long time!

- May you be heard!

- Just for the fun, do you want to keep me as your personal maid and do you want me everyday in corset, as Parvee has suggested? I doubt that I could remain in such wide skirts for weeks!

- Humphh! Definitely, I want you in my private rooms more permanently, even with Preeti living with us. A ménage a trios has nothing to scare me : I'm not that old! You bet that I want you in a tight corset, permanently for the next weeks and as long as you can. Afterwards you'll wear a corset just the week ends and on a few special occasions afterward : I also love to watch you walking or dancing in a mini or, even better, some micro-skirt and a close fitting crop tee shirt without any undies. And if any neighbor or cousin objects, let him or her rot in Hell! I want my wife always in the most daring, wanton clothes she can find.

- I'll abide to your every wishes, my beloved Master.

- To hell with this damn pretence of Leena being in India and you being just a servant in your own house. Preeti, please gather all the house staff for the breakfast and get the solvent our dear Gupta has provided us to give back Leena her clear complexion.

Three hours later, all the maids, grudges, valets, cook, chauffeur and butler in the house were gathered in the main hall, wondering why Peter wanted to address them all so early in the morning.

- Good morning to all of you! I wanted to meet you and denounce a fraud in this house : you have been told that my beloved wife is in India and that we have received this new Indian girl who so closely looks like her. You have been mystified! This Indian girl is really my dear wife Leena with just a permanent coloring of her skin applied by her greengrocer. Most of you have fucked or sexually abused her in the last weeks.

A buzz filled the room. Peter's staff seemed highly worried.

- There's no reason for alarm. I don't intend to fire any of you. My wife and I are still your bosses as usual. Just know that Leena has strong submissive tendencies I let her indulge in. She may in the future pretend again she's just a servant among you. I want you to keep a place for her in your group. She may propose you to fuck her or use her in any submissive or degrading way you may fancy. In that case, use her as you feel proper. You may even continue to pimp her to strangers for your benefit. Just think to safety at all moments. There's a point I want to emphasize : even if you have used her like the lowest slut two hours ago, that doesn't prevent you from obeying her orders when she's back at her place.

- Last words to my good and appreciated butler!

- Yes, sir!

- Please, inform our common good friend Gupta that his threats of castrating me shouldn't be anything but playful words. I may be as dominant as himself! He may have many other occasions of insulting me as harshly as he may like. And now for Leena!

- Yes, darling how can I help you?

- Just a question : I'd like to have a new corset made. It would be tighter. How far do you think you can go further down?

- I don't know precisely : thirty two inches were quite easy. I think we have gone down by a couple of inches. Afterward, regular use of a corset and exercise may allow to get even tighter. What is the goam you'd like to reach .

- My dream would be fifteen inches but I'm ready to settle at any values under twenty inches!

- I pick up the gauntlet! I just wonder how far I could ultimately go!

12