Kitty Party in Paris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled up between her legs to find the best angle and placed the tip of his huge cock straight against her eager, very wet with arousal pussy. He grasped her legs in his powerful hands. They were already pulled apart as far as they would go but he lifted them high in the air. He forced his huge cock into her pussy just at the same moment. He pushed into her not just the knob but a good half of his long shaft. Shaina was caught completely off guard : with Hartreep, penetration was long and painful with him humping feverishly forward into her dry pussy. Frank had taken the time needed to arouse her to the level where she would have begged for him to fuck her. Frank was in total control and she was so wet that her pussy emitted gurgling shameful noises as he moved into her but she felt no pain at all, just the mind boggling feeling of being stuffed to capacity. God! How had she been able to withstand the painful efforts of her husband? The poor sod was a virgin on the day of their marriage, just like her and none of them had had the experience needed to make them enjoy their marital relations : she wasn't a mare to be ravaged by a stallion, after all!

Frank's cock was of the same girth as Harpreet, just a bit longer, about two inches more that allowed him to pound against her cervix and it was such an unusual feeling. But the main difference was, of course, that frank knew how to use his magical tool. Shaina's joy was so much greater! He kept pulling out his cock, leaving just the tip of his cock inside her than ramming it in, alternating slow penetrations and more virile ones that played havoc with her feelings. He could be at times gentle sensual and playful and just a minute later be brutal and rough. She enjoyed when he cuddled her but also when she felt raped! She had never felt such power, such control with her husband. She was totally immersed in her pleasure and she was enjoying the ever changing intensity of their coupling. She was totally his at this moment!

- More! I want more! Yesssssss, please don't stop, Frank!

Frank felt for her pussy. It was dripping wet and perfectly bald. He had enjoyed rubbing it with his palm. If Shaina decided to become his girlfriend, he would want it to become permanent : he loved caressing a mature cunt that felt like a little girl's delicate pussy. He parted her love lips and inserted a finger into her dripping cunt. As his finger massaged the inner walls of her love tunnel, she rolled her eyes back in rapture, and moaned aloud. He soon pulled out his finger, just to ram her with two fingers. As his entwined fingers recklessly probed her pussy, he started to roll her clit with his thumb. She was quickly writhing in pleasure on the makeshift bed. He withdrew his fingers suddenly, teasing her. She looked back at him with pleading eyes. He grossly smelled his fingers coated with her love juices and she smiled, understanding it was just an interlude in their love play.

Frank placed his fingers shortly after on her swollen pussy lips, caressing them gently, teasing them until she mewed in anticipation like a she-cat in heat. He then jammed back his two fingers roughly into her cunt, and started fucking it hard and rough. She was screaming shamelessly her pleasure, as her hips were pushing back against his fingers, trying to push them deeper into her belly. This time, he wasn't trying to tease her. He kept fucking her brutally with his fingers. Suddenly, she uttered a sharper scream, her cunt clamped down hard upon his fingers, she spasmed and her body started to shiver furiously. Her climax was long and hard, tempestuous and so fulfilling that the aftermaths left her sprawled almost unconscious on his lap. Her cunt juices were covering his hand and drenching the bed sheets. They fell asleep with their arms entwined.

Frank had to shake her awake for her to be fresh and ready for the return of her husband. Before he left, he made her promise to come and see him again two days later. She promised to wear her wedding saree for the occasion. She was so happy to live so near his house that she told him she wouldn't wear any undies as she walked to his home!

Two days later, Shaina nearly ripped her clothes in her haste to get naked as soon as Harpreet has left to work. She had been dreaming about that moment for the last two days. She had continued to prepare food, clean her home and all the menial chores of her usual life but with Frank's figure and voice always in her head. She was really in love with him, drooling whenever she thought of him, jumping on the phone each time it rung up, wishing it was him about to whisper some kinky sentences, promising her unending pleasures!

The unfaithful but perfectly happy wife arrived out of breath to Frank's apartment. She knocked at the door. She heard a rustle on the other side of the door, the light above her was switched on but the door didn't open. She was afraid her lover had decided to put a stop to their relations when a sheet of paper was pushed under the door. There was a single sentence on it : strip for my pleasure!

Frank was watching her through the spy-hole in the door and he wanted her to strip down probably completely here on a public place where people could walk through at any time! Shaina thought of returning home but she was already too highly aroused for it. It was also quite exciting improvising a strip tease for a man who had fucked her, who would probably do it again in the next minutes and in the coming weeks... She played with her pallu, the richly embroidered end of a saree. It was an usual playtime for women during parties, letting the pallu fall down, pulling it back in place or toying with it. When she was tired of that little game, she lifted resolutely the pallu up and her saree unwrapped slowly her body. When she threw aside her saree, she appeared just in her red petticoat and her matching choli (blouse) with just her high heeled sandals frank had appreciated so much. She danced gracefully in front of the spy-hole to let Frank admire her from any angles.

Then, with a calculated slowness, she unhooked her choli, holding it onto her tits with her hands. It was her turn to tease Frank! She had watched that trick in a film with Demi Moore and she had worked to do it perfectly. The actress would have been proud of her student! Shaina like a pro turned her back to the spy-hole when she discarded her choli to the floor. Frank had certainly noticed she wasn't wearing any bra underneath, just as she had promised! She turned toward the door and resumed her erotic dancing, caressing her breasts with her hands, cupping them to offer her tits to Frank's eyes.

A noise in the staircase startled her. Someone was climbing the stairs. He or she was two levels lower and she could stop on her way up but Shaina didn't want to take any risk : she hastily undid the knot holding her petticoat that glided down to the floor. Shaina wiggled her hips quite seductively pushing her crotch forward as if she was fucking some invisible man. The intruder was climbing the last stairs. He would soon discover her stark naked in front of Frank's door. She already braced for the shame of being discovered, ready to offer him the surprise of his life and the ensuing outrage when Frank's door opened suddenly. He grabbed her arm and drew her inside. Then he picked the items of clothing discarded on the floor.

An elderly woman arrived on the floor. She seemed surprised to discover Frank picking up the saree.

- Hello, Mrs Boulanger! I'm so clumsy. I dropped down these wretched clothes!

The elderly woman offered him some soothing words and continued to climb the stairs. Frank closed the door behind him and discovered a beaming and still blushing Shaina. She still panted from her fright but she was impossibly proud of having kept her position to the last moment. She could have scampered upwards to the attic stairs where a discovery would have been extremely unlikely but she had stayed there for Frank's pleasure!

- You are an extremely naughty girl, Shaina! You could have pleaded for me to let you in but you denied me that pleasure! I'm going to spank you to teach you not to dare me to have you discovered naked in front of my door!

She did not reply, but just looked impishly back to him. He sat on a large armchair and drew her to him. He made her lie on his lap with her pert buttocks pointing to the ceiling. She had no gesture of denegation or plea to be spared. She seemed to be ready to enjoy being spanked for the first time in her life. Frank's hands were soon caressing and squeezing her gorgeous ass. She was moaning in anticipation.

- Yes, spank my lovely buttocks, Frank! I always love when you touch me anywhere, anyhow, anywhen! Just promise you'll fuck me afterwards. I can't live without your cock any more, now! I need it! I am totally yours to do whatever you want with my body!

He lifted his hand and at the next moment, his first stroke landed on her offered buttock. She yelped at the pain. She had expected a playful smack but it had been a really punishing stroke! The skin on her ass started turning to a very fetching pink hue, where he had hit her. Frank resumed his caress of her tender ass.

- Now tell me, slut, to whom do you belong, now?

- My husband, of course!

Her eyes were tearful but she had remained in the same position, not even caring to protect her butt with her hands. She was ostensibly daring him to continue her spanking! Smack, smack, smack : three sharp slaps landed on her bottom. She screamed each time but kept her position, just grabbing his ankle to steady herself! She was on the verge of crying now!

- Then, cunt, to whom do you belong, today?

- To you, Master! You own me totally! You may claim me whenever you want, now!

Frank took a handful of her luscious ass and squeezed hard. She groaned by her smile was bright with ecstasy! He plunged a finger into her pussy and pulled it out, completely covered with a sticky and very thick coating.

- I didn't need to check! You're definitively a slut loving to be fingered by a stranger while your hubby is at work!

- Yes, Master! You're right! I love when you push one finger or two anywhere in my body : it gives me spasms of pleasure! Please, continue, Master!

- Anywhere? We are going to know whether your promise is good or false!

Frank withdrew his fingers from her cunt, and rubbed the juices around her ass hole. Then he pushed his fingers back into her twat to scoop up another load of her love juices. This time, he forced his entwined fingers into her brown hole. It was so tight, obviously completely virginal. She jerked madly as the first knuckle disappeared into her back passage.

- No, please, Master! Nobody has ever entered my ass hole!

- Then you are going to lose your ultimate virginity unless you've lied to me when you told me I owned you! Would you prefer to be a liar or a buggered woman?

He didn't leave her time to answer. He circled the wrinkled rosette of her ass hole and bore down with all his strength. He caressed her hair with his free hand. He kept turning his fingers in her ass hole in order to test her tightness. After a couple of minutes, he felt some slack developing in her ass hole. He took the opportunity and pushed a second knuckle into it. She wailed plaintively but still remained prone and quiet. His now well lubricated finger slid easily in, once the initial resistance of her sphincter was passed. Her tight sphincter clamped instinctively around his fingers but she was no more trying to push out his fingers. She was instead alternatively tightening and relaxing, trying to take him deeper. Now he could move his fingers with less and less difficulties, in and out of her now not so tight ass. Her moans had informed Frank of her initial pain but also of the unexpected arrival of carnal pleasure that had progressively taken the precedence. She sighed when he pushed the last knuckle into her ass hole but it was now a quite obvious sigh of pleasure...

God! This bitch loved getting a finger in her ass. He wondered how she would react with a big cock drilling into her bowels. If she loved it so much, Frank thought that he may enjoy her for a long time. He was single, he had been looking for a pretty uninhibited girlfriend for years now but he would never have expected to discover her in an Indian girl, already married and coming straight from her home country...

- That was it, Kira! Now Frank is my regular boyfriend. I tour the dance halls with him three nights a week. We always finish the night together either in his apartment or in mine. He uses my three holes to our mutual pleasure. In six months, he had provided me much more climaxes than my husband during the last six years. In fact, Harpreet doesn't give me any more pleasure at all! I keep doing my duty to him and he seems quite happy with it. But for me, I can cum only with Frank pounding on me, caressing me, making me scream or spewing his sperm in any of my holes! I know I'm wrong but I can't deny anything to Frank. He is so gentle, offering me flowers, clothes, jewels and anything!

Kira remained silent for a moment...

- I see your predicament, Shaina! Don't blame yourself : Harpreet is married more to his job than to his wife and he has completely forgotten his duties toward you! He deserves to be cuckolded to my opinion : a husband shouldn't desert his wife and pursue a selfish way of like to fulfill his dreams of power on his team. There are other things than business for a man in life... He should have stayed single! Make Frank happy and enjoy life together!

12