Kira's New Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- No, please, Master!

- Naughty girls are always to be punished : it's the way things are, here on Earth. Besides, spanking a young woman is so pleasant! There's no point arguing!

He sat down on ta chair and pulled her over his lap. She didn't resist. He lifted his hand and suddenly let it land on her nice buttocks.

SSSLAPP!!

- Aarghhh stop, master, it hurts!

She cried out as he started spanking her, unable to keep from wriggling on his lap as tears flew from her eyes. She whimpered as the beating continued until her ass was a bright pink. She was screaming and wailing helplessly. Her bottom was quite sore, it burned like hell but the chauffeur spanked her on as if he was some robot. At least he had some human reactions as she could feel his cock throbbing against her stomach. She must have wailed too loud for his taste as he pushed a handkerchief in her mouth. The butler tied it behind her head, muffling her cries efficiently. The chauffeur continued spanking her always with the same tempo

CRACKKK... SLAPP... SSSMACK....

Dina tried to jerk free but he had grabbed her arm in an inflexible arm lock and her elbow would have broken before she had set herself free. She yelped helplessly as another stroke landed on her bottom. He was now alternating between her ass cheeks.

When he helped her up, she thought her ordeal was finished but it was only to change hands. He curbed her on his lap again. She was resigned to a very long spanking. At least with his left hand, the strokes would have less strength, she hoped but she was soon disappointed...

Although he didn't hit her very hard, the chauffeur kept a steady rhythm and her juicy ass slowly turned a bright red with purple spots. Finally, Dina stopped pleading, her head dropped down and she relaxed completely. The butler ordered the man spanking her to stop immediately. Her bottom was smarting so much that she didn't realize immediately her poor buttocks weren't pounded any more. Her bottom was sore, fiery red and so sensitive to the touch! The butler came back with a bucket filled with ice cubes. He glided one on her buttocks. The coldness was very soothing for Dina who soon began to moan in delight and purr. She grabbed the chauffeu's ankle and focused on the divine sensations in her still upturned buttocks.

When the ice cube had melted so much it was difficult to handle it, the chauffeur pushed it into Dina's sensitive cunt. She arched her back and tried once more to escape but the chauffeur was ready for her reaction : he had his hand on the hollow of her back and her attempts were in vain. The man took a second ice cube and resumed his caressing of her tender bottom. She relaxed progressively. The ice cube continued its dance on Dina's ass cheeks. When it had melted down to a fourth of its initial size, the chauffeur swiftly pushed it into Dina's twat. This time, she expected it and she didn't try to buckle under the chauffeur's grip.

The feeling of ice melting in her cunt was finally not so unpleasant as she had expected. It was certainly weird but certainly not painful. The ice cubes were already on the verge of complete melting and they did so almost immediately. The water oozed rapidly out of Dina's twat, pooling on the floor under her. She felt suddenly a terrible urge to pee.

- Master!! Please, let me go to the toilets. The coldness has given me an awful need to pee. I wouldn't want to soil the floor or your trousers!

- Don't dare to pee now! Hold on for just two minutes while we arrange something!

Two minutes later she was dragged to the bathroom but not to the toilets as she had expected it : to the bath. To her horror, she discovered, lying on the bottom of the tub, Leena still tied securely. They made Dina squat over her friend. Dina had a direct view on Leena's eyes that rolled madly in their sockets. God she couldn't humiliate Leena in such a disgusting way. She held her pee desperately.

- What are you waiting for, slut? We are waiting for you to offer a pee bath to Leena!

- I can't : she is my friend and it's so disgusting!

- Maybe but she organized this session and ordered us to spank you quite hard, remorselessly, as she specified it. Perhaps you should find here some revenge on her! Look, I'm going to take off her gag!

The butler ripped away the duct tape covering her mouth. A muffled scream came out. Finally Leena's unsteady voice came out of the tub.

- Yes, Dina darling, do it! I've always been curious about water sports. A golden shower would just be a fitting conclusion to this session! I engineered your spanking. I won't hold any grudge against you if you empty your bladder on me!

Dina was so deeply amazed by her friend's speech that she let go and a jet fused out of her uretre, splashing on the tub. The butler forced her up and the jet moved up her legs than her belly before covering her breasts with a shiny and smelly dew. The last drops reached up to her face. Leena opened her mouth and tried to get as much as possible of it before swallowing it just as if it was some of the finest sherry. Leena gave her the brightest smile Dina had ever saw : she clearly was absolutely delighted.

- Thanks, Dina! I dreamed of it for weeks! It's absolutely dirty but I wanted to try it at least once in my life! And being given to me by a very close friend makes it even more enjoyable!

Dina was shocked but she couldn't deny that giving her friend a golden bath had terribly aroused her. She needed a release too and she wanted to make it memorable, too!

- Sir! I... I would like you to... to cane my breasts! Make me scream without any mercy, please!

The butler picked up a cane on a rack, tested its flexibility by making it into a loop. He took the handle in his grasp and, without any advance warning, lashed her sensitive breasts several times, making her scream just as she had begged him. One of his strokes took both of her breasts directly in the middle, hitting both nipples at the same moment. She nearly fainted with the shock! Immediately, angry red welts appeared on her tits. Her breasts had never looked so magnificent! He took a few close ups of her tormented bosom. Her nipples felt now awfully swollen and hurt terribly.

They were a very tempting target and Leena had engineered all this just for that moment! Discarding the cane on the floor, the butler stepped forward and groped her breasts in his hand, roughly squeezing their tenderized, almost rough meat in his hands, pinching and pulling her nipples as if he wanted to rip them away. Moaning, Leena winced as his hands mauled her breasts. Not caring about her pitiful whimpering, he lowered his mouth and took her swollen right nipple. He bit down on it until he tasted the first blood. Her screams redoubled but she kept her hands clasped behind her neck, offering her breasts completely to his rough manhandling. He then rolled the sensitive bud with his tongue. Leena whinnied plaintively but she didn't try to escape her pleasant torments. The butler grinned mischievously :

- I bet this slut's twat is dripping wet! She has never been able to control her emotions!

He reached down and gloated when he found that she was incredibly wet. The pain in her breasts had induced a terrible arousal down there in her pussy... She'd always loved being whipped, fucked shamefully by her greengrocer Gupta or pimped to his friends in front of her husband Peter. She could reach very strong climaxes, just being tied up or impaled on some plug and she'd always relished rough sex. His fingers pressed up into her pussy without any consideration, none given but none expected! He just pushed three fingers into her slit, an abuse she welcomed with piercing pleasure cries. She arched up to meet his quick and hard strokes as he pumped relentlessly in and out of her quim!

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Leena opened her mouth to protest as she was just was near another mighty orgasm. Grinning at her, the butler said!

-Slut, I think you would be ready to come under the whip! None of the girls I fucked ever got aroused enough for that. I think you are ready forthat, cunt!

Leena shivered, but she also felt a deep thrill of excitement. She would love to reach that level of abandon, to come with just the sting of a whip with no finger or cock ramming into her! She was quite aware that she would emerge from it completely sore but she was quite ready to try it!

He took from a small bag a menacing leather paddle. He approached her, wielding the little weapon. Leena's face paled somewhat, a paddle would be much more painful than a simple tit whip as she had expected he would use on her! She tried to protest but he put his finger to her lips.

- I know you are sorry to have agreed to it and you're going to be even more so in a minute! Your tits have already been sufficiently punished, so I'll deal with your juicy butt. Bend over the table, please!

Blinking, Leena was furiously excited and slightly afraid. She slowly turned around and bent over the table on her belly. B hetween her legs, he could really see her slit apricot with her puffy pink pussy lips, all glistening with juices and already swollen with excitement, her little clit was indecently poking out. She was ready to be plundered. But right now, her pussy wasn't really what he was interested in... He lifted his arm and swiftly bore it down

SWISSHHH!

She yelped in anguish. He increased the speed of his strokes with a fiendish smile.

SMAACKK! SWISSHHH!

Her pert buttocks soon turned into a fiery red as she cried out and begged for him to stop! He threw away the paddle and started caressing her swollen butt. She moaned in pain as he was gently rubbing her very sore ass, fearing he would continue with a vicious spanking. On the contrary, the butler eased his fingers into her dripping pussy. Her plaintive moans were soon replaced by heavy panting as he brushed the tip of his clever fingers against her very aroused flesh. The pain in her ass had miraculously disappeared replaced by the pleasure that the butler had ignited in her sizzling hot pussy. She begged her butler for a much needed climax but the man denied her any help.

-Sorry, Milady, I'm on strict orders not to give you any release!

-What? Who gave you such orders!

-Me, Leena!

Leena turned toward the new comer, recognized her immediately and relaxed. The woman was very lovely. Her appearance was royal, sensual, fleshy, with large, dark eyes, lined with khol, thick black hair that dropped down to the mid of her back. Her skin was smooth and almost white although her attire was resolutely oriental, her breasts were large, full and heavy, with a mind boggling cleavage. She wore a magnificent red saree that would befit a bride or a princess. She had a gold mangalsutra chain around her neck. Her choli was very short, displaying a firm navel. Her belly was flat and her hips flared perfectly, The butler instantly developed a raging hard on when he discovered the lewdly curved buttocks and long, firm legs that could be seen under the silk. Her naked arms were smoothly turned and her feet and hands were elegant and shapely, with hand and feet jewels that sparkled and little bells that produced a pleasant shimmy when she walked. She wore a small diamond headpiece with matching ear-rings. A bindi dotted the middle of her forehead. Her nose was small and elegant. Her lips were full and luscious and her teeth that a beaming smile discovered were perfect, white and even. Her choli was richly embroidered. It left the upper and lower part of the luscious globes of her breasts bare. The butler could see the stubs of her nipples and the dark shadows of her aureoles surrounding them through the flimsy material. Her royal eyes froze him at his place. He stayed mesmerized in front of that princess as she couldn't be anyone less important! He bowed in deep respect. He would never have dared to speak to her! He had seen her on occasion when she visited Leena with her husband Kyrhan and her often present partner Dan : She was the Princess Kira Singh, the wife of a vice prime minister of the federation of India!

-Kira! What are you doing here?

-Peter has phoned me a few hours ago and told me Your dear friend Gupta was up to some new nasty tricks. I was in Lorraine with Dan. I jumped on the first high speed train to London and I think I arrived just in time. I gave my orders to your butler and for some reason, he obeyed to me immediately!

-For sure! Otherwise, I would have broken all the bones of his hand!

-Kyrhan! You came with your wife! What a pleasure to meet you!

-You forced me to do so! Remember that I choose each year some interesting Indian man to mount you. You are the most regular breeder in my harem. I had chosen your new mate two weeks ago and you failed to acknowledge your orders!

-Gupta forbid me even to read my mails!

-Sometime, I may lose patience with him! But your little games with your butler will be just a little foreplay for you. The stud I chose for you is waiting is the master bedroom. Go and give yourself to him just to please me!

-Immediately, Master!

-Good! Now, Mr Richards, could you go and fetch Dina. Her other suitors must have finished with her. I give you twenty minutes with her before I want her in the den where I'll wait for her with Kira. Don't tell her I'm here : be it a surprise for her!

-What clothes do you want her to wear for the occasion?

-You are kidding, my dear butler! I intend to enjoy her. I want her as naked as she was for her birth, of course!

12