Kira's New Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Oh girls, we have still a long way to go. I give you just ten minutes to make these gentlemen fill your cunts and asses. Then you'll clean both of them and change cabins. Each of you would have been shared by these four guys!

The four truckers carried Leena and Dina who were exhausted on the back seat. Some one had offered a terry towel he had placed under the girls to prevent the cum oozing from their well fucked holes to soil the upholstery! The four men shook Peter's hand.

- Remember, guy : Bring your girls to the big rest stop for truck at twenty miles to the north and I promise you a good shagging for your two sluts!

Dina was awake, even if she had kept her eyes closed. She had heard Peter and now this trucker calling her a slut! She smiled and purred : Yes she was a slut! She was Peter's slut and she would soon demonstrate her sluttiness to Kyrhan, Dan, and all their friends! She fell into sleep and dreamed of having to service a whole regiment of superb horse guards!

When Dina awoke, they had made a good part of the trip. Peter told them :

- It would be good if you cleaned one another and put on something. Here are sarees and cholis for both of you. I don't think you'll really need a bra and a petticoat but I don't want you to arrive naked in B'ham. People may gossip!

Leena and Dina complied immediately with a concert of giggles and moans. They made a great fus of cleaning one another their pussies. Leena proposed her husband to lure another group of truckers on the motorway but Peter was opposed to it. I've arranged a date for you at Gupta's shop. He would be in anger if you're late. You'll have all the sex and humiliation you need then!

Peter kept for himself that he was really enjoying giving orders to Dina and Leena now didn't discuss his will any more. That was definitively for the better! He had been rather submissive, especially with regard to the nasty Gupta but Dina had awakened a domineering streak in his mind.

Ten minutes later, when they reached the outskirts of their home town, Peter was driving the car with two Indian ladies quietly sitting on the back seat in expensive sarees with a quite decent veil on the head. They didn't attract any attention in this cosmopolitan town. Peter didn't stop at his home but proceded directly to the place where Gupta was waiting for them.

Peter knocked at the door and Gupta himself came to greet them. He pulled back to let the three of them enter the yard. Dina was staring at the Indian man's face : so it was that ugly and fat man who had enslaved her two mates. He had a mischievous, even evil look. That was probably that mysterious appearance that had attracted Leena in the first moment. Dina felt extremely repilsive but Leena seemed really obeying his every orders; just as it was a god's will. She braced herself : she didn't want to threaten her new friendship with Leena. She would submit meekly to this man's orders, however perverse they could be for the love of Leena! Dina's mind simply accepted the fact and she bent down her head in allegiance. Gupta was more subtle than he looked : he had noticed the war raging in Dina's head and her ultimate surrender. Without even exchanging a word, he had a new slave at his disposal!

Leena and Peter were still with their backs to the just closed door and they seemed mesmerized. They were ogling a girl in the recently ploughed field that was waiting to receive new salads. She had long flowing fair hair, she was tall, thin with flaring hips and round firm breasts with dark nipples and she had a very aristocratic appearance with her high cheek bones, her impish nose, her sensual lips and her doe eyes. Peter immediately had a raging hard on as soon as he had seen her. Her outfit left nothing to guess : she was totally naked with just a leather harness that left in plain view the orbs of her breasts, her firm ass cheeks and her tender crotch. She was dripping with sweat. The reason was quite evident : she was harnessed to the small plough Gupta had used before switching to the double one when he had enslaved Peter, too. The device was, everything considered, a sweet memory for Leena. She had loved to be enslaved and hitched to the plough by Gupta! Her love juices began to flow in her cunt. They had never stopped since their arrival near B'ham but now it was just as if a dam had burst open!

The girl harnessed to the plough must not have been used to it as her back and bottom wereheavily marked by Gupta's whips. Leena could easily make the differences between the light marks made to have the girl start pulling and the deeper welts made to punish her as she didn't develop sufficient force to Gupta's idea. Leena's sharp eyes noticed also white droplets festoning the girl's cunt that was stll half open. Apparently Gupta hadn't changed his way of rewarding a girl when a field had been finished. Probably her back passage was similarly decorated!

The girl hadn't been enslaved for long as she had turned crimson at the arr'ival of the three visitors and she desperately tried to hide her face by looking at her feet. She had no other way of concealing herself as she was still hitched up to the plough and her wrists were manacled to her back. Her reaction evidently pleased Gupta who decided to complete her shame :

- Look, Lady Brigitta, we have friends who came to visit you. Leena and Peter, may I present you Brigitta, one of the most promising young barristers in Birmingham, married to a well known young member of the parliament. She has been very naughty a few months ago : she has been married for two years and she had an affair with another young barrister in her cabinet. She feared to be recognized and thought wise to hide in a small vacation house nearby. I noticed the car that came there three afternoons a week at unusual hours and I spied on them. Inside they flirted outrageously with windows open. It was a fatal error! I chanced several very good and quite explicit photos of them. I just sent her a print with a phone number. She understood immediately and came here like a humble servant. I didn't need to threaten her : she had obeyed all my instructions since then. She has dropped her lover and spent the three afternoons with me since. As you can see; I helped her relinquish her class prejudice and I intend to further open her views. You are going to help me from now on. But who is this young beauty, Peter?

- This is miss Dina, my new girlfriend!

- God, you are kinky, Peter, traveling with your wife and your girl friend in the same car and you have put them both in sarees and not simple ones : red marriage Brahmin sarees. You really spoil me, Peter!

Peter was aware that Brigitta came from a noble family. If she had been just married with a noble, she would have been named Lady Smith or something. Gupta knew it and giving her name with such an emphasis was a subtle way to humiliate her in front of strangers. Peter noticed the sperm oozing from Brigitta's ass hole. He smiled discreetly. Gupta had not thought ahead that he would have to service three girls! Gupta was exposing his plans : it was his usial way for torturing his slaves.

- I want to add the final touch to the control i exert uponn Brigitta. She is invited next week to a big party at the castle of the Earl of Domesbury. She'll attend with her husband of course! She may be presented to a Royal if one of them comes. I had ordered her to have a new sllk dress made just for that party : a strapless bustier. it'll be of a virginal white with flimsy Chantilly lace on her shoulders. but underneath, she will be naked with just crotchless knickers in a very shocking flashy green. At one moment, she'll disappear in the gardens where I'll be waiting for her. I've been already hired as a waiter. I'll pull her dress up to above her breasts and fuck her on the grass.

- I recognize her your pervert idea, Master!

- Don't flatter me, Leena! A friend will film us. His reward will be to fuck her mouth and leave her with her face soiled by his sperm. Her make up will be completely ruined. She'll clean herself as she can and explain her appearance to her husband as she wants : I'll have both of them in my hand! She is forced to get along. Otherwise I reveal everything to her husband! Now the three of you, come here immediately! I'll enjoy three girls today!

Gupta ordered Leena to strip, just to show Peter who was the master. He wanked himself fast and managed to obtain a reasonable hard on. Leena helped him as completely as she could and he cummed in her cunt. Then she fell on her knees and tried to revive him. After ten minutes, she hadn't managed to give him a suitable hardness. Frustrated, he slapped her cheek hard!

- Stupid wench! you're unable to make a man hard!

Gupta wanted to slap her again but Peter grabbed his arm.

- There was just a flaw in your schedule, Gupta : you aren't prince Kyrhan! You are always too greedy! At Demeanor school, you were never able to fuck three girls in a row! And you'd already just used Brigitta's cunt and ass, it seems. If you don't want to be ridiculous in front of us next time, you've better take some respite between fucks. You could have harnessed the girls to the plough for one hour, for example!

Peter was right : Gupta wasn't the type to think ahead. He had the upper hand for the moment. Gupta could have used without discretion his whip but now he had two girls and a man free of their movements in front of him. He wasn't able to subdue them : a servile revolt!

- No use to slap Leena or any other girl. Even your Brigitta wouldn't succeed : You're just a man with your limitations. You just need to rest for some time. Don't worry. I'll take charge of the girls.

Gupta didn't even protest : Peter had always a very strong charism and everyone fell automatically in line behind him. Leena was stupefied. She knew that Gupta was terribly arrogant and selfish nut the simple fact of having reached his sexual limits had shattered his assurance. For the time being, Peter was the leader. It reminded his wife of what he had told her of stormy meetings of his board. Peter had managed to destroy the confidence of his opponents and won the day.

Peter unharnessed Brigitta and Dina helped her to clean the poor girl. Gupta, demoralized was resting under an awning. Peter called for Brigitta who came running and stood at attention in front of him; her pert breasts aiming straight toward his chest.

- Brigitta, how can I help you?

- Thank you Sir but I fear you can't do anything! Gupta is a shrewd blackmailer. He knows that if my husband hears anything of my cheating, he will immediately sue for divorce and I'll be ruined and blacklisted. My only possibility is to placate Gupta even if he wants to fuck me at the garden party.

- At least, I can do something there. I'll make sure that Gupta's friend won't be able to take a photograph and soil you!

- But how?

- I know the wife of an Indian vice prime minister. She is in France for some time. I'll forward an invitation to her and she'll keep an eye on you at any time. Gupta wouldn't dare to try anything against her, I can tell you!

- How can I thank you; sir?

Peter looked at her from head to toe with a growing smile. He didn't answer but Brigitta went beet red. She finally told him :

- I suppose it's the punishment for what I've done that continues. I know that Gupta had planned to pimp me to lowly Indian shopkeepers soon. I should be proud a member of the gentry would still be interested by me!

Peter immediately showed her that there was no possible comparison between the interest he had provided to Brigitta a short time before from where she had emerged feeling soiled, humiliated and debased and Peter's interest : He made her cum four times before exploding in her cunt. Dina was watching intently. She was discovering a new facet of her lover : he could be as lewd as Gupta but when he fucked a girl, she ended happy, fulfilled and serene. There was no contempt in his action, just respect and consideration. She had never been treated so well! Brigitta thanked him by kissing his lips fervently.

- Oh thank you, Peter! Even my husbant didn't make me cum so harde! I am forever yours. You're my master from now on. I swear by anything I cherish! You own me totally, body and soul from now on. Just tell and I'll open you my bed, offer my body and everything I may own to you, If you ask me, I'll desert my husband and my blackmailer whatever the consequences. If you want, you may even knock me up but I fear that it is what Gupta thinks to do in the future. I beg you fervently! If he wants to do it some day. just come and fill my womb with your seed. If I must have children out of wedlock, let's be it with a gentleman rather with a damn blackmailer! It would be such a shame for me!

- I promise it to you, Brigitta! Just call and I'll arrive and if I'm far away, you could still call Dina or Leena. I've two friends at Birmingham University and several in France. They may be her in a few hours!

Gupta was now snoring. Peter seized the opportunity. he searched Gupta's car and found the harnesses the Indian grocer had prepared for Leena and Dina. He hitched all of them to the big plough, with the less experienced Dina and Brigitta in the second line and the seasoned Leena in front. He cracked the whip in the air above their buttocks and they started pulling. Leena did her best and the two other girls followed her. the next patch of field was plowed in record time. Peter was a born manager and they did the patch of land in half the time he would have needed. The backs and buttocks of the girls had also received very few marks, just enough to boost their energy when it was needed. When they had finished, Peter watered the three girls, still in harness.

Peter used the hosepipe to cool them. They screamed and giggled when the cold water hit their bottoms, spraying droplets anywhere but it was a welcome attention. The girls were sweaty, dirty and tired. In a few moments, they were back in shape, ready for anything.

- Good job, girls. I suggest you relieve yourselves if you need it! I'll keep you harnessed until Gupta awakens but one of you will get the usual reward! .

Peter soaped, rinsed and dried them. He combed their mane; slapping their buttocks with appreciative comments. Following the tradition, Gupta had established, when a field was finished, the driver rewarded one of the mares who had pulled the plough. Not quitesurprisingly, he chose Dina who was fucked, cunt and ass, for the first time in her life, fully harnessed. Peter had even put blinkers on her. She screamed in pleasure from the very welcomed intrusion. Peter didn't take off the blinkers afterward. She had to get used to remain in the dark for hours in Peter's idea. There are races in USA for pony girls. Dina could be entered in one some day!

- Peter, Oh, Peter; Thank you, Master! Fuck my little cunt! Fuck my ass! they belong to you! You own me completely, Master! Thank you, Aaaahhhh!

12