Kira's New Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door had closed, Debbie remembered what Kira had told her about her night with Ghopal. She pushed her bust forward, caved her belly in and turned slightly sidewise. Her proud breasts were now in their best shape, nice melons ready to be picked or mauled. She had opened the first buttons of her top to show off the deep cleavage between her breasts and she wiggled them seductively, making them wobble in a very enticing manner. She had taken off her high heels in order to be shorter than the old man. She tilted her head to look at his face from underneath. He could now discover completely the luscious appearance of her eye shadow and her appealingly wide eyes. No man could have looked at her without feeling instantly a raging hard on and Dr Jun was certainly not a saint.

Debbie closed her eyes and lifted her head to face his. She slowly opened her mouth and sent him a silent kiss. Who could have resisted such a tempting mouth? He bent down his head and their mouths came into contact. The kiss soon grew passionate with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. The fight lasted a couple of minutes until Debbie felt a male hand grabbing her left breast while the other arm came round her waist and drew her fiercely toward him. She exhaled a sigh : she was now pretty sure she would win. If she steered her ship astutely, he would soon ram his manhood into her and there was nothing he wouldn't do to placate her! Her mate Abbie would be proud of her, back there in Singapore.

Debbie heard the soft hiss of a zipper being pulled down. She bit her lip not to express her delight with a debasing satisfaction scream. She was horny with excitement and anticipation. She felt something long, thick and hard pressing against her belly : it was his cock, at last and her preparation for this meeting seemed to have had quite real and stimulating effects!

Debbie was pressed against Dr Jun's chest but she had sufficient leeway to rub the tip of her nipples that was obscenely protruding through her silk top against it. She pushed her left breast he was gripping into his hand. Their tongues were still swirling in their glued mouths. The man suddenly decided to set her breast free and started to unbutton her top. He didn't take it out but just pushed it aside to expose her splendid tits before rummaging into her long skirt. It was a wrap around skirt and only its weight held it close. His hand snaked underneath and soon found her satin knickers. She sighed once more as he rubbed the palm of his hand against her crotch. They were boxers and not very easy to pull down or creep underneath. Jun had a moment of indecision. Debbie whispered to his ear :

- It's so flimsy! Just rip it off!

- But it'll be ruined! How will you go back to your bedroom?

- I may not wear any and if your presentation is the success I expect, I promise you not to wear any undies until our return to Singapore. You'll be able to fondle me as much as you want, anywhere, even on board of the plane if you care for it. I won't even think to hold anything from you!

- It's a deal! If the presentation is a success, you'll be at my complete disposal until our return!

- Agreed, Dr Jun!

Having her big boobs fondled, mauled, pinched or otherwise mistreated had always been a major turn on for Debbie, making her hot and, since her abduction by Abbie, completely submissive to the person who did it. She let her companion remove completely her top he threw on a chair and her skirt he let fall down around her feet. She was now naked, wearing just her jewels : Swarowski crystals and a gold armlet. He lifted her in his arms and laid her on a low table.

Dr Jun bent down and licked her nipples, grazing them with his mouth, lightly nipping at them and taking her nipples between his teeth and pulling up until she started groaning in discomfort. With her very sensitive melons titillated in such a way, it was just a matter of minutes before she was brought to orgasm by his skilled mouth. Dr Jun didn't stop there and continued to fondle her breasts, just pushing in addition a clever hand toward her pussy and a delicate finger to her clit. He made her moaning and pleading just at the moment he had decided. He was once more playing with her senses like a virtuoso playing with his violin or his piano : she was nothing more than an object in his hands, a very willing object indeed! In such circumstances, she called him just Master and the fact that she was trying to manipulate him was no reason to change her habits : she was a leaf in the storm and she submitted totally to his will!

Master hastily removed his clothes and pinned her down on the table with all his weight. She felt his hard muscles moving under his skin. His hard prick was probing the entrance of her vagina. She parted her legs to guide his cock into her dripping wet love tunnel. God! He was huge for his age. There was no reason not to flatter him somewhat. She begged him in a pleading voice :

- Fuck me with your big cock, stud!

Master seemed not to hear her plea but he plunged his erect pole directly in the middle of her pussy without delaying his action any further. He continued to push it straight in until the whole length had penetrated her juicy hole. There was a slurping noise accompanying his entry that shamefully heralded the intensity of her own desires but neither of them cared a damn! Her pussy accepted the intrusion without any real foreplay without any pain at all. Her instinct made her clamp around his dick, increasing tremendously the pleasure both of them drew from their fucking.

The feel of her pussy stretched out around the big cock of the old acupuncturist was wonderful. Master knew his stamina was reduced in comparison to younger studs so he tried to save himself : as soon as Debbie had reached her climax, he stopped his movements, not wanting to spend himself. That allowed him to fuck her a second time half an hour later. When he ploughed he pussy for the third time, Debbie decided that this time, she would force him to spill his load into her pussy. She tied her elbows to his back to prevent him from withdrawing. She kept her grip as she reached her third climax of the evening. When he tried to pull back, she forced him back with the sheer strength of her thighs.

When Master Jun was back to the hilt into her love tunnel, she relaxed her muscles, allowing him to get almost free but when only the head remained inside her pussy, she pulled him back again without mercy. Two or three similar seesaw movements were enough to force him to spew his jizz at last. He almost immediately fell asleep with his cock getting slowly limp inside her. She encircled him in her arms in a motherly attitude. Morning found them in the same position, still tightly entwined.

When Debbie left to get back to her room for a quick shower and a change of clothes, Dr Jun kissed her good bye and asked whether she would watch his presentation :

- You are joking, Master! I wouldn't miss it for a quarter of a million! Beware : It'll be an unusual for me outfit, a gift from a woman I met yesterday.

- What's her name?

- It's a surprise but she invited both of us for tomorrow evening, if you want!

- No problem!

On the next morning, Dr Jun made a very good presentation on the treatment of women frigidity by application of acupuncture needles. He searched the assistance but was unable to discover Debbie : she was nowhere to be seen. It was just before the lunch break that he discovered her, approaching to congratulate him. He immediately understood why he hadn't noticed her : she was wearing a very beautiful violet Indian saree with a matching choli, long earrings, a beaded necklace, numerous very fine gold bangles and silver anklet with little bells around her ankles which made delicate chimes whenever she moved. She was even sporting a bindi on her forehead. She explained him :

- You were so depressed yesterday! I confided to the Princess...

- The princess?

- Yes, the Indian wife of Prince Kyrhan. She gave me advices on how to improve your spirits but I was still doubtful. She made a bet with me : if I succeeded to make you present your contribution, I would wear a complete Indian outfit until the end of the conference and even on the plane back to Singapore. She gave me this outfit and explained me how to wear it.

- But what about your promise not to wear any undies?

- I don't wear any! You'll soon be able to check it out yourself and your clever hands won't have any problem with such loose clothes, I think!

- I can't wait until this evening!

- If you want to skip lunch, we may get back to your bedroom. Just don't address to me as Debbie but as Mavika. It's the Indian name Kira has chosen for me.

- She seems to be a very interesting woman!

- More than you think, Master Jun. She would be curious to have a sample of your unusual use of needles.

- So I will take a box with me this evening.

- Maybe two boxes, Master, as we'll meet a few other friends of them!

Master Jun found the situation very funny to Mavika's relief. She was trying hard to mold herself into an Indian woman's frame. Maybe, she would bring back sarees for her daughters and find them other Indian names. That could be an opportunity in the whore house : having them wear European modern clothes on Monday, eighteenth century European court costumes on Tuesday, Indian sarees on Wednesday, Chinese dresses on Thursday, Japanese kimonos on Friday, Egyptian dresses on Saturday and why not belly dance outfits on Sundays could increase their trade fairly. Kira had provided her with a list of Indian words (Hindi and Telugu) to learn as quickly as possible.

When they reached the level of Master Jun's bedroom, he reached out for her before she had been able to open the door. He came up from behind her and started mauling her boobs through her sari and choli, squeezing them as if they were made from wax. He fiercely rubbed his cock against her firm bottom. He pushed her against a small decorative table, made her lean on it. He searched under her saree to get sure she had abided to her promise and wasn't wearing any knickers. There was an Indian community in Singapore and he knew a few useful words :

- God! Your choot (cunt) is ablaze. I could cook eggs in it! You're ready to be fucked by a whole regiment, rundi (whore)!

When he was satisfied, he snaked his hand under her choli to complete his inspection : she wasn't wearing any bra either! It was a disheveled girl with her clothes in complete disarray that Master Jun carried in his arms to enter the room. He kicked the door close behind them and dropped her on the carpet in the entrance. Mavika, as he tried to associate her to this name didn't try to stand. She remained on her hands and knees, her face turned toward him, patiently waiting for his orders.

12