Kelsey's World Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're interested? Mom, I don't know if I want you to be interested."

"Oh. Well, I don't mean..."

Barbara was getting flustered. She didn't even know what she meant. Was she interested, or was she interested? It had been over a year since she'd found a man she was comfortable enough with to play with the bondage she so enjoyed. The thought of her son being involved in wild sex had confused her even more than she'd initially thought.

"Let's start over. Friends, right?"

"Okay, Mom," Austin said, wondering just how honest he should be.

"Was the party fun?"

"Yeah, it was great," Austin said.

"How many were there?"

"I don't know. Fifteen or sixteen, I think that's what Kelsey said."

"Some older and some younger?"

"Yeah," Austin said. That answer made his heart pound again. Barbara swallowed hard too.

"Nobody underage I hope."

"No, Mom, it was cool. Everybody's cool."

"Does anybody ever try to get you to do things you don't want to do?"

"No. Not at all. Everybody's happy."

Everybody but me, Barbara thought. She wondered when everything had shifted so drastically. She used to be the one having fun, and her son was doing normal childhood things.

"Okay," she said, exhaling a deep breath. She hugged Austin tight. "When did you become such a man? Last time I looked you were my little boy."

"Everything okay, Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. Your mom's just feeling old."

"Mom, you're not," Austin said, thinking how the men at the party would have loved having her there. It was a strange thought that unsettled him a little.

"I need to get out into the world a little. Ever since your father left, it's been...challenging."

"I know, Mom. Any nice guys at the gym?"

"Ha! That's a laugh. They're all way too full of themselves, preening all their muscles. There's a few nice guys, but they're all taken. I've seen Kelsey's father there with some friends of his. They're all nice, but they're all married. Small towns suck sometimes."

"Something will work out. You're too beautiful to be ignored."

"Ha! I should have that put on a t-shirt! Thanks, Sweetie, you always know how to cheer me up." Barbara hugged Austin again. "It feels so good, talking to like this. No more secrets, okay? We'll be friends from now on."

"Okay, Mom."

"Bring Kelsey around when I'm here sometime," Barbara said as she headed for the door. "I'd like to get to know her better."

"Yeah, that'd be cool. She likes you."

"Oh, Hi Honey!" Kay said when Kelsey got home, just after dark. "I was just going to have a glass of wine. You girls want one?"

"Sure, Mom," Kelsey said.

"Not me," Sharron said. "I'm wiped out. Last night took it all out of me. I'll see you all in the morning."

"Night, Sharron," Bobby said.

She hugged everyone and went up to her room. She was snoring softly ten minutes later.

"I talked to Charity," Kelsey said. "I think it's okay now. She wasn't happy with herself, and wondered if you were mad at her, but I told her you were cool with it. She gets it I think."

"Oh good, Honey," Kay said. "I'll make sure she knows I'm okay with it. Now, if we can keep your father under control next time she's around..."

"I know," Bobby said. "I get it, too. Maybe if she didn't look at me the way she does..."

"Oh! Look at you, gettin' all hard!" Kay said. "Brother, you got it bad!"

"Daddy!" Kelsey said, watching her father's cock grow. "You're bad!"

"They've got the chemistry," Kay said. "There's not much we can do about it, except keep 'em reined in."

Kelsey shook her head. Sometimes her parents truly fascinated her.

"Mom, you'll be happy to know I went over to Austin's. We're officially more than friends."

"Oh, Honey! That's good news!" Kay said. "Let's have a toast to beautiful boyfriends. Mine was a keeper. I hope yours is, too."

Kelsey smiled and clicked glasses with her mom.

"That's nice, Sweetheart," Bobby said. "I'm happy for you guys. How's he doing on the job hunt?"

"He's still working at the sports center. His last interview went well. It's for a customer service job at the plastic factory. It's a suit and tie thing that'll get him in the door maybe."

"Oh my, he'll be so handsome in a suit and tie," Kay said. Her eyes flared a little when she imagined it.

Kelsey smiled. It was a little weird that her mother had a sexual relationship with her boyfriend, but...life wasn't exactly normal in Kelsey's world.

The wine glasses were drained, and Bobby's manhattan was long gone. All were tired after the busy couple of days.

"It's bedtime I think," Kay said. She pulled her tired husband to his feet, hugged him around his middle and started walking to the stairs. "Wanna read us a story, Honey?"

"Yeah, okay," Kelsey said. She smiled a little. It had only happened twice, but 'read us a story' seemed to be her mothers way of saying she wanted a little threeway family fun to end the day. A luxurious bit of sex that drew the small family together, intimacy at it's most intimate. Kelsey wasn't sure how far her mother, or her father for that matter, wanted things to go, but she was definitely along for the ride, loving the deep connection it was helping to forge.

"How many have you written, Honey," Kay asked as they all ascended the big staircase.

"Oh, lots," Kelsey said. "They keep filling my head, so I keep writing them down."

"Get your notebook and come to bed with us," Kay said.

Kelsey brushed her teeth, swirled her minty mouthwash and combed out the short hair she'd fallen in love with. She gave her crotch a quick wash to get rid of any stale residue of Austin. Across the hall, in her room, she flipped through the pages of her notebook and picked out a story. It was nothing special, just a short one that she liked. She walked down the hall to the room next to hers. Her father was already lying on the bed, one leg straight and one leg bent at the knee, his foot tucked under his thigh. He was reading a magazine. Kay crawled onto the big bed next to him, leaving room for Kelsey next to her.

"What have you got tonight?" Kay asked.

"It's called The Woman In The Flesh Colored Bikini," Kelsey said as she snuggled next to her mother.

Kay giggled. She loved Kelsey's creativity, and she loved having the family together in her bed.

Bobby put down his magazine and Kelsey began to read. As the story heated up Kay's hand went from Bobby's thigh to his cock, slowly stroking it to its full, hard length.

"Oh, Honey!" Kay exclaimed at a particularly hot moment in the story. She took the opportunity to shift her position a bit, and take Bobby's cock in her mouth. By the time the story ended her mouth had moved to Kelsey's pussy, lapping at the newly cleaned softness of it. Kelsey moaned and put the notebook down. Kay pulled at her thighs to get her to move down on the bed. When Kelsey was flat Kay rotated like a featherweight gymnast, landing delicately in the top position of her beloved sixty-nine. Kelsey tasted her mother and Kay dove in for a clit-tickling feast.

"Mom! Fuck you're good!" Kelsey said breathily.

"Fuck me, Bobby," Kay said when she came up for air. "Fuck me slow."

Bobby positioned himself over Kelsey's head. She took his hard cock in her hand and aimed it at her mother's beautiful pussy. She moaned when Bobby's hard flesh disappeared into the glistening wetness.

"How's that feel, Mom?" she sighed. "Huh?"

She lifted her head and licked, first the clit, and then the hanging balls. She opened her mouth and sucked them in, gently playing with them with her tongue. Bobby groaned. His slow thrust was bottoming out, just the way Kay liked it.

"Let me taste me," Kay said. "Come around this side."

Kelsey moaned deeply as she let the balls slip from her mouth. She knew where Bobby was going. It would be the first time his big cock was just inches from her pussy. Kay hit her with a flurry of skilled mouth moves, drawing a loud groan, nearly making her cum. Kelsey was lost in the glorious feeling, when Kay throttled back, postponing the big orgasm for something bigger, something better.

Bobby knelt between Kelsey's legs so Kay could inhale him. She'd blown him a million times, but loved it more and more as the years went by. It was even sweeter when she tasted herself on him, and her lovely moan told him so.

She let him slip from her mouth, holding his slippery shaft in her hand so she could engulf Kelsey's pussy again. The inevitable was in the air, and all the participants floated on the high.

"Oohhh," Kay sighed when she used the tip of the big cock to massage Kelsey's clit.

"Ohhh fuuuckk," Kelsey breathed.

The whole scene was explosive — breath being held, hearts pounding hard. Kay sighed as she pressed the big purple tip between Kelsey's pretty pussy lips, all wet and squishy and ready. She watched, like Kelsey had, as the long shaft disappeared inside.

Breath was still being held, let out in short bursts and groans as the sights and sensations rocked everybody's minds. Bobby was fucking, moving the way a man moves, and Kelsey was being fucked, the way a woman loves. Kay licked her clit and sent her over the moon.

The orgasm was as warm and beautiful as any Kelsey could remember. Kay pulled Bobby out, slurped the slippery shaft into her throat, and put him back in Kelsey's still writhing body. Her groan woke Sharron. Kelsey floated on the wave, lost in the lightness and deepness of the bliss.

Kay saw the tell-tale signs and pulled Bobby out just as he erupted, taking his warm, wet gift on her waiting tongue. She gobbled it down and sucked him in again before plunging him into Kelsey's waiting heat one more time. Bobby bellowed at the feeling, slowly fucking his way down from the cloud he was on. The noise had woken Sharron from a dream. She thought about joining whatever was happening, but she drifted back to sleep.

"That was so beautiful," Kay sighed as warm bodies cuddled together. "I love storytime."

12