Kelly Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really," I said. "Sixty seconds. Thirty if you bring me his sloppy seconds." Kelly laughed, slapping at me out her open window, and she was off. I'm looking forward to her next adventure.

That adventure came two weeks later. I got a call from Kelly one morning after she and Jordan had done the early half of AMHQ together, asking if I was free, and could she come over.

"Sure," I said, having a feeling what was going to be next.

"I'll see you in 30," I heard Kelly's cheery voice say.

True to her word, Kelly pulled into my driveway a half hour later. She got out of her car, and appeared at my back door a moment later. She was wearing a flower print dress that showed a little cleavage, and was rather short. It was the same dress she had on during her air shift, and I spent a good half hour watching her, wondering how she'd look out of it, or flashing me her bare pussy in a restaurant. Kelly always looks great in a sundress, and a lot of the time, at least when we're together, she's not wearing anything under it, something that drives me absolutely crazy. Her wedge heels accentuated her calves, something else that gets me started. My cock was rising just seeing her at the door.

I let her in, and she kissed me right away, then led me to the sofa, sitting and opening her legs. As I had hoped, there were no panties under her dress, but her pussy looked like it had seen some action very recently, her bush wet and tangled. Her labia slowly opened as she put her left leg up on the cushions, and I saw why she wanted to come over so fast. A bubble of white dripped from her opening pussy, rolling down her ass onto the seat, followed by a thick stream of cum that dripped down and made a puddle. I looked into her sparkling blue eyes.

"You didn't," I said.

Kelly smiled at me. "I did. Right after we got off the air. In my back seat. I knew I'd be working with Jordan this morning, and I didn't even put on a bra or panties. I was so primed by the time our shift was done, I almost jumped him in the elevator. I couldn't wait to get him outside. He wanted to go back to his place, but I made him get in the back of my car, and I rode his 9" dick til he came in me." She giggled. "I'm so full of his cum..." her voice trailed off. "Now I want yours. Remember what you told me??"

I did indeed. I was on Kelly in a flash, dropping my shorts as I moved to her, getting in position over her. She held me off a moment. taking my cock in her left hand, stroking it a couple of times, her eyes, and mine, fixed on her wedding rings as they moved up and down my shaft. After a full minute of that, she drew me to her dripping pussy. I sank into her, my cock going all the way to her cervix without any resistance, as I plowed through her steamy, silky, slippery cum filled cunt. I started thrusting in and out, and was quickly overcome by the feeling of my cock in her well lubed pussy.

True to my word, I lasted 30 seconds in Kelly's sloppy snatch. Kelly knew I wasn't going to take long, laughing as my cock swelled inside her. She grabbed my ass as I pushed deep the last time.

"Yeah, baby, cum inside me. Mix your cum with Jordan's, make me a total sloppy mess!!" I unloaded inside her, and I felt her hips shudder as she came, too. I pulled away, cum still seeping from the head of my dick. Kelly laughed, and stroked me, squeezing a large drop from the head, which she licked off her fingers. She giggled as the massive amount of semen in her pussy overflowed her and spilled out onto the sofa cushion. She dipped two fingers in her sloppy cunt, pulling out a big glob of cum, and licked them. "Mmm, love the taste of your cum," she said, smiling. She went back for another pass, again getting a big, dripping blob of sperm on her fingers.

I was still almost totally hard, and I moved back to her, sliding the head of my dick over her cum soaked clit, the shaft sliding up and down her slick labia, the head playing in her soaked bush. Thirty seconds of that, and she was cumming forcefully, the feeling of my cock rubbing my cum on her sensitive little button setting off orgasmic fireworks, making her cry out in ecstasy, her hips shaking and thrusting as she came hard, a second wave of the cum she had when I was blasting her womb a moment earlier.

I kissed Kelly and pulled away from her, standing up. A broad, but exhausted smile spread over her pretty face. "Now that's a quickie!!" she said, a smile in her voice.

"Told you I'd be quick if you brought me sloppy seconds."

Kelly smiled, pulled me to her, and kissed me. "I knew you would. But sometimes it's good when my guy cums fast. It means he wants me."

I recalled us having that conversation the first summer back in New York. Thirty odd years later, through the dynamics had changed, we still wanted each other, very much.

12