Joan's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master John laughs. "That's very good, Master JW. Always give the sub what they want." John smacks my right ass cheek really hard. I moan. Master JW kneels down and begins to lick my pussy. God that feels good. I rotate my hips to give him a better angle at my needy cunt.

John then walks over to Maria and says "Hi, my beautiful sub. I'm now going to give you some attention."

She smiles and says "Hi, Master. Thank you."

He starts to rub her ass and then starts to spank her. He gives her twenty smacks on her ass and she thanks him. He then says "I've got the flogger, sub Maria. Get ready." He begins to smack her all over her backside with the flogger. He stops at 35. She thanks him.

Oh, God. I'm getting very close. "Master JW, I'm getting too close. Master doesn't want me to cum yet. Red Please." He stands up and says "Sub Joan, you are very well behaved."

I say "Thank you, Sir, I try."

Master John kneels down behind Maria and begins to lick her soaked pussy. She starts to moan. He eats her until she's just about ready to cum and then he stops.

She says "No, Master, Please." He smacks her ass a couple of more times.

Master John says "Master JW, go to Sue and bring her to the edge of an orgasm too but don't let her cum. Eat her pussy or fuck her. Your choice. Just don't let her cum."

He smiles and says "Yes, Master John."

Master John walks over to me and immediately begins to flog me.

He gives me 35 and stops. I thank him. He walks up behind me and grabs my breasts. I think he really likes my breasts. He likes to torture them anyway. He grabs my nipples between his fingers and thumbs and pinches them hard. I moan loudly. "You look hot as hell tonight my little slut. I wish I could fuck the hell out of you but I have to fuck Julia and Sue.

He smiles and bends over and kiss my asshole. I moan. He picks up the crop and tells me to stop him with my safe word. I say "Yes, Master." He starts to hit my entire backside with the crop. When it starts to really hurt, I yell "RED, Master." I don't know how many he gave me. I thank him.

He puts the crop down and grabs my nipples again and pinches them hard. He then whispers in my ear that he's really proud of me. "I hope I can get it up a third time tonight. If I can, I will fuck your ass hard." God, I hope he can because just thinking about having his cock in my ass is making my juices flow like a small stream.

He walks over to Vanessa and asks her to turn me around on the cross and then use the flogger on my front then eat me until I cum. She smiles and licks her lips. He tells her "When you're done take her down and strap her to the heavy table. Then use the strap-on and fuck her good to several orgasms. If I can last I'm going to fuck her ass after you fuck her pussy good."

He moves over to Maria with the crop and tells her to use her safeword to stop him using the crop. She says "Yes, Master."

He begins to smack her ass with the crop pretty hard. He gets to around 40 and she says "RED, Master."

He drops the crop and rubs her ass which is as red as can be. He kneels down and starts to lick her pussy for a while until she starts to moan. Master John then walks around to the front of the stocks and says "Open that mouth, slut."

She complies and he shoves his cock into her mouth. He starts to fuck her mouth to get himself really hard. It takes only a couple of minutes. He thanks her and tells her she's his very good slut.

Vanessa has me turned around on the cross now and she uses the flogger on my front. She hits my tits stomach and pussy. When she's finished, I thank her. She smiles, kneels down in front of me and starts to lick my pussy. God, that's nice. She says "Damn, sub Joan, you are soaking wet down here. Even your thighs are soaked. You're such a slut. I love you."

Master John walks over to Julia with crop, lifts the blindfold and shows it to her. He asks her if she'd like to try it. She says "Yes, Master. But please fuck me, Master."

He says "I'll give you five smacks with the crop and if you can take them, I'll consider you a very good submissive and I'll fuck you to orgasm."

She smiles and says "Oh, thank you so much, Master. Please use the crop on me."

He gives her the five smacks but I can tell they are not real hard like Maria and I usually get. He tells her they were not real hard and asks her how she is. She says "I'm fine, Master. Please fuck me."

My orgasm suddenly hits me hard. Vanessa is a very good pussy eater. She looks up at me and continues to eat me. I'm glad this cross is strong because I'm really straining against it. God, the orgasm is so damn good my legs are shaking. Fuck woman!!!

Master John puts a condom on and enters Julia very quickly. She grunts loudly. He begins to fuck her hard and she's says "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes......" Master John works his hand between her and the spanking bench and start to rub her clit. She says "Oh, fuck." Four minutes later and she is screaming her orgasm out. He continues to fuck her hard and she continues to cum. He stops at ten minutes and pulls out. He kneels down and licks up some of her juices. She's moaning and says "Thank you, Master."

He says "I'm going to send Master JW over to fuck you some more."

She says "Oh, thank you Master." Vanessa is making me cum about ever three minutes. They are all hard orgasms that feel like my body is being electrocuted. I love this woman.

He walks over to Master JW who is just standing there next to Sue. Master John says "Okay, Master JW, go to your sub, smack each butt cheek hard five times and then fuck her until you cum. Don't worry about her orgasm. She's primed. She will cum without much trouble now. Fuck her hard."

He smiles and says "Yes, Sir."

Master John walks over to Sue and begins to lick her pussy. She starts to moan. He eats her until she's on the edge again and then stops. She moan "Oh, please Master. I need to cum." Before she can say anything else, he removes the condom and enters her hard. She screams. He begins to fuck her very hard. "Oh, thank you Master. Yes, fuck me hard my love."

She doesn't last two minutes and she's screaming out her first orgasm. She is really pulling at her bonds. He continues to fuck her to five more orgasms. Surprisingly, he hasn't cum yet. After her sixth orgasm, he stops pumping into her and lets her come down a little. He French kisses her and tells her she's a good sub and a great slut and that he loves her. He pulls out, smiles at her and walks over to Maria. He watches Master JW for a bit fucking Julia. He smiles because Master JW is really fucking her pretty hard.

Mistress is fucking me good on the heavy table. She reaches under me and rubs my clit. Oh, God!! Two minutes more and another orgasm hits me hard. Oh, fuck, don't pass out, don't pass out!!! Vanessa is relentless with that strap-on. Another orgasm is building quickly. She continues to rub my clit.

Master John kneels down and begins to lick Maria's cunt again. He stops before she cums, she says "Noooooo!" He walks around in front of her and ask her what the problem is. She says "Please, Master, I need your beautiful cock in my horny cunt, please!"

He bends down and gives her a long French kiss. He walks around to her backside and slams into her juicy pussy hard. She screams. "Oh, thank you, Master. Please fuck me hard and make it hurt."

Our Master smiles and starts to move in and out of her. He shoves a thumb into her ass. Within three minutes, she's screaming and cumming. He continues to fuck her and she's peaking every two minutes or so. He lets her cum six times and then stops pumping. She slowly starts to breathe a little better. He pulls out and goes around to French kiss her again. He opens the stocks and lets her out. He gives her a long hug and tells her to rest on the couch awhile.

Master JW is cumming. Julia has cum several times during his fucking session.

I'm on my sixth orgasm from Mistress's strap-on. God, she's good with that. I think my legs are asleep.

Master walks over to grab the lube and walks back. He says "I haven't cum yet so I'm going to fuck sub Joan too."

Vanessa smiles, pulls out and says "Fuck her ass hard, Master."

He smiles and says "That's my plan." He tells Vanessa to eat Sue to another orgasm and then untie her. She smiles and kisses him.

I'm waiting for the lube but My Master kneels down and licks my dripping pussy and then my asshole. After a couple minutes of that, he puts the lube in my ass. He smacks my ass cheeks again five more times on each cheek and then slams into my ass in one thrust. I scream. He starts to fuck my ass hard while grabbing my hips. I say "Holy shit, Master!"

He's pounding me hard, then grabs my nipples and begins to twist them. I scream again mainly in pain from the nipples although the pain is going right to my clit. He reaches under me with his right hand and pinches my clit hard. That does it for me. My orgasm hits me hard again. I scream and every muscle in my body contracts and my legs are shaking. I almost faint it's so hard. Less than a minute later Master John begins to cum really hard deep in my ass. God, I love that feeling. I scream again because he's still pumping into me. Finally after several minutes, I can't take any more, I yell "RED, RED, RED, Master." He immediately stops. I'm trying to catch my breath and not succeeding. If I wasn't supported, I'd collapse. I'm feeling very faint now.

Master pulls out and gets near my face. I'm still trying to catch my breath. He says "How was that, my favorite slut?"

I look at him and smile. I say "Wow,.....that......was.......something. Thank....you....so.....much,.... Sir. I...will....worship......you.....forever."

He smacks my ass twice again and begins to untie me. Once untied, I just lie there. I can't move. He rubs my entire backside and eventually I get the feeling back in my whole body and start to rise. I stand all the way up and my knees give away. He grabs me and pulls me over to the couch to sit me down. He French kisses me long and hard. I say "I love you, Master. That was amazing."

Master John gets up and walks over to Julia and Master JW and says "Let's untie your sub." They untie her and help her up. She's a little wobbly in the legs too. They each hold her up. She has an arm around each of them. She French kisses each of them and says "Wow! I enjoyed that!"

They move her to the couch with the other girls. John says "Okay, sessions over. Julia, what do you think of the session."

She starts to cry. "God, Sir, that was so awesome. I came so hard with both you and my Master. I loved it."

John says "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a little bit tiring for me trying to keep everyone busy and occupied. How about everyone else? Were the sessions okay?"

Joan says "I think mine was wonderful, one of the best ever."

Maria says "Me too."

Sue says "Mine was okay but I think Julia being here kind of took away from my experience. No offense, Julia. Master John usually spends more time with me."

John says "I know I didn't give you enough of my time, Sue. I think if John and Julia decide to continue, I will let him handle most of her next session and I'll concentrate more on my three wonderful subs."

John looks at Julia. "Julia, do you want to continue with this?"

She looks at her husband and says "Yes, I do. The orgasms were off the scale. The pain wasn't bad and tended to increase my horniness. I didn't mind any of the implements even the crop. The anticipation of waiting for the hits made me really juicy."

John says "Master JW, what about you? Did you enjoy yourself?"

He smiled and says "Actually, I did. I was surprised. The sex was so much more intense than at an orgy. The last fuck with my wife, ah sub, was amazing for me. She was moaning so much and screaming so much, it really intensified my orgasm at the end. It was definitely the best sex we have ever had together." Julia is all smiles.

"Then you want to come back and use the equipment again?"

"Oh, yes, if Julia is still interested, so am I."

"I'm very interested, Master. And I want very much to be your submissive." She looks at me and says "I still hope that you will assist in my session too though, Sir."

"As I said Julia, I'll let Master JW do most of your next session but I will assist and, if you want, continue to fuck you during the session. I think Master JW did a very good job for his first time. Some more experience and he should be a good Dom for you."

Julia says "Thank you, Sir, I do want you to participate especially fucking me. Getting fucked by both of you while tied up was really hot."

"Would you like to learn to take a cock into your ass?"

She looks at John and says "Yes, if you could also teach me that, it would be wonderful."

"Great, Julia. Next time we'll start that training. Then when you are fully anally trained, we can give you a true double penetration and your Master can take your anal virginity."

"Oh, just thinking about that is getting me wet again." Master JW has a big smile on his face.

"Okay, let's go up and get some fluid into us. I'm parched." Everyone agrees. John grabs each of his subs and gives us long French kisses. Then he grabs Vanessa and gives her a long French kiss. He says "You, my love, are going to get made love to tonight."

Vanessa smiles and French kisses John again. As she does, she grabs his half hard cock and squeezes it.

We get some fluids into everyone and John and Julia soon leave. I say "John, I'm really surprised that you lasted so long tonight. It was amazing. I mean the entire time from your first erection to your orgasm was probably forty-five to fifty minutes."

John says "Well, I think that was because I was so preoccupied with keeping everyone busy and enjoying it."

I say "Well, my experience was the best ever. Thank you. But I'm exhausted now." I French kiss him and Vanessa and head for my bedroom. I'm still waiting for the cum to come out of my ass. He really shot it far up. I guess I'd better shower and wash my ass out.

Sue and Maria kiss John and Vanessa and head for their bedroom. John grabs Vanessa's hand and they walk toward their bedroom.

December 20. We have a home inspection from the adoption people. They love the house and the idea that there are so many adults here. They are also impressed that both myself, Vanessa and John all have brought up children separately. They check out the backyard and are glad that we have a fence around the pool area. Sue looks at John and gives him a wink. They don't ask for a look at the basement. I was wondering how we would explain the dungeon.

Christmas.

John and Vanessa bought us three subs new corsets with matching shoes and accessories. Sue's is a white silver corset and when she modeled it, it looked like the painted on corset that Maryanne had on during our last Halloween party. It was just gorgeous on her especially with the white silver shoes. Mine is an aquamarine color and really looks good with my blonde hair color. We all try them on and model their Christmas gifts for Vanessa and John. We all chipped in and bought John another flogger that's a bit heavier than the ones we have. We also got Vanessa another corset set with all accessories too. It's an electric yellow one. I personally bought John a bullwhip and told him I want him to learn to use it on my backside.

John gave Vanessa a beautiful gold 'forever love' pendant with a gold chain. She bought him another pair of leather pants since for nearly four years he's been wearing the same pair.

To be continued.....

12