Jaycee Begins to Bring It All Toget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK well, we can leave the bags in the car. Hustle upstairs and get right to it."

"Sounds like a plan to me. About three loads should do it."

----------------------------

With Cindy spread out on the bed in the cabins master bedroom, Jaycee placed a doubled pillow under her hips. He then drew her legs up close to her chest and plunged his cock into her up to the hilt with one stroke. Resting his upper body on his elbows, he laced his hands over the top of her head. He kissed her and whispered in her ear, "In this first session, Cindy, I'm gonna pound that little pussy like you've never had it before."

Not fully realizing what was about to happen and knowing only what she had heard from the others, she said, "Pound away, my prince. Fuck me anyway you want. It's all yours. So, fuck me, fuck me hard."

With that he pounded her pussy with long, fast, hard, body shaking strokes until he exploded with the first load deep in her womb.

Cynthia was an old fashion girl that liked antiques and the missionary position in sex. It was the position they used on the couch when he was fifteen years old. Their first time, when he got his then seven and a half inch cock inside of her. She was there when he bought every purported cock expansion and or widening program available. They all worked a little bit. He gained three and a half inches in length and about thirty percent more in width by the time he graduated from high school. It was that eleven inch monster that he had used to pump his first load deep into her womb. There would be two more loads to follow.

When they had recovered, with his limp cock still plugged into her, she whispered in his ear, "Let's take it easier next time, OK lover? You've never done it to me like that before. Ah wow, the orgasm was wild and good. Maybe the third time or later today... I ah, I've heard your women talk about it and doing it in other positions, but ah..."

Raising up on his elbows, "Sure my love. We'll do the next two slow and easy. But, later today I will take full possession of you. Then you will be able to say the same thing my mother, Kittie and Rhonda can say, 'He fucked the krap outta me!!'"

She laughed, "OK, my prince. It is and always will be as you wish of me."

After Jaycee pumped three loads into Cindy, he stayed in place for about a half hour. Then he pulled out and the lovers took a shower and broke for lunch. With rain due the next day, it was a beautiful day in the Sierras. Blue sky with puffy white clouds floating by. So, they had lunch on the balcony with a view of a pine covered valley and the lake. It was relaxing and encouraged more conversation.

Cindy sat back in her chair, "So, you have all your ladies seeing Carrie Samuels as their ODGYN?"

Jaycee took a sip of his coffee, "Yeah, both you and my mom say she is a good doctor. So, why not? My mom took Kittie in to see her the day after I made her one of mine women. The good doctor set up Kittie in the pill. Then when Rhonda did one of those home pregnancy tests and passed, I put her in touch with Doctor Samuels. I hear you and my mother went with her on the first couple of appointments."

Reaching for her cup of coffee, she replied, "Well, Rhonda is such a delicate little thing, we just wanted to be there for her. Kittie goes over to her house and holds her hand a lot, too. We take care of our little sister."

"I appreciate that, I really do. I think what I have always loved about her is that gentle, delicate nature. Guys useta make fun of her and I would stick up for her. So, they all thought I had something going with her. Ha, I fucked the five best looking teachers on campus right under their dumb ass noses. You helped me on a couple of them."

Laughing she said, "Yeah, one of'em was that coaches wife. Stuck up, hung up, frigid bitch. She changed when you got that eleven inches planted firmly up inside of her. You were one nasty not so little boy in high school. There were cheerleaders that would have dropped their pants for you in a hot second. But, there you were, nailing some of the most unlikely targets on campus. Like Missus Winters. What was she, fifty years old?"

Leaning back in his chair, he placed his hands behind his head, "Yeah, but she was good. She's a good woman and a really good fuck. A real looker, too. Her husband reminds me of Roger Taylor. Not a clue of the quality of women they have as a wife. Ya know? If I didn't have you, Kittie, Rhonda and my little Susy, I'd definitely go fuck that pussy some more. About as tall as Kittie, little plumper. Same magnificent ass, little shallow on the chest. But, a damn good fuck."

Cindy had a big smile on her face, "That good, huh? Well, I'm glad we all came along and settled you down." She took another sip of her coffee, "Jaycee? What do you think about Kittie giving you some children?"

Sitting up in his chair, he placed his elbows on the table and wrapped both hands around his coffee cup, "Yeah well, that's up to the good doctor. Should she have anymore and how many is totally Doctor Samuel's decision. I know one thing for sure. We need to deal with it right now. So, I think the three of us will set down during winter break and come to some decision."

"That sounds good, Jaycee. Kittie will like that."

They were silent for a few minutes. Then he stood up, "Time to give it all up, m'lady. Let's haul the dishes into the kitchen. Then we can take care of them later." After they deposited the dishes in the kitchen sink, he took her by the hand and lead her upstairs to the bedroom.

Already wet and hot, Jaycee gave Cindy's pussy a few minutes of tongue work. Almost driving her into an orgasm without penetration. Then he slammed his eleven inches all the up inside her on the first stroke. Usually silent until orgasm, she save out little grunts, "Uh, Uh, Uh," on the down strokes. When the orgasm came upon on her it was like it caught her by surprise. The five foot ten inch woman wrapped her long arms and legs around him, "Uh, Uh, Ohhhh yes, my prince. Fuck meeee, Ohhh, fuck me good."

As her orgasm subsided he rolled her over on top of him, "Ride that cock, Cindy. Ride it from top to bottom."

As he took her "D" cup breasts into his hands, she threw back her head, ""Ohhh yesss, my prince, what a ride it is. Ohhhh, here it comes again. Ohhh, so good."

Damn, he enjoyed fucking his women and Cindy was no exception. He enjoyed the audio/visual part of sex with them. He especially enjoyed the feeling of his hands wrapped around their breasts and his cock buried deep in their body. He also enjoyed it when they went orgasmic and he exploded deep within their womb.

Bringing her up onto her hands and knees, gripping her shoulders, he pounded her pussy some more, "Ohhh, Ohhh my prince, I Uh, Uh, I don't know, Uh, Uh, Uh, how much more, Ohhh, I can't handle much, Uh, Uh, more of ... Ohhh, Ohhh yesss, I'm going off again. Ohh yesss, so wild."

When her orgasm peaked, he rolled them over onto their sides. Gripping one of her legs, and holding it up, he took hold of one of her breasts with the other hand. This time it was not slow and easy. He thumped her into another orgasm. Erupting deep within her, he deposited another load.

When his cock receded and slipped out of her, she rolled onto her back, still up close to him. Panting, she whispered, "I can't remember ever getting it like that. Not that it was bad. It was very good, but..."

He ran his fingers onto her lips, "Shhh, rest now, because you haven't seen or felt anything yet." With no defining expression on her faced, she just gazed at him. For almost a half hour they kissed and whispered sweet nothings to each other. His fingers roaming over her body. Then the next thing she knew, she was on her knees before her prince, sucking his cock up ready for action.

The second round was started off with Cindy on her hands and knees. Jaycee again gripping her shoulders and pounded her into another wild orgasm. Before it subsided, he rolled them over into the missionary position. With a doubled pillow under her hips, he placed the calves of her legs on his shoulders and pumped her orgasm to a higher level. Rolling them over, he placed her on top and gripped her breasts. Running her up and down on his shaft, he perpetuated her orgasm. Now, it seemed have no beginning or end and she didn't have a clue as to which position he was using. There were no peaks or valleys to her orgasm, only a very high ridge. Her jaw dropped open, but she could not make a sound. The ecstasy that she was experiencing was beyond anything she had ever felt before. Then he brought her down off her orgasmic ridge, impaled her on his cock with her feet together behind him, her hands on his shoulders. Taking a firm grip on her breasts, he brought her down further, deeper, into deep hypnotism.

Jaycee had brought Cindy into hypnosis several times before. However, now he was much more skilled at it. He had two complete successes behind him in Kittie and Rhonda and to a certain extent his own mother, little Susy.

With Cindy impaled on his cock and under deep hypnosis, he felt a huge sense of triumph. He set her password and instructed her on what it would take to ever go into hypnosis again. Then he completed the taking of her body, mind, heart and soul. As he slipped the gold band on her right forefinger, he told her that she was entirely his now until the day she died. He would complete the little bit of programing she needed during the following rainy day.

-------------------------------------

About three in the afternoon the lovers decided to cruise the antique shops in the area. then look for some place to get dinner. As they walked out to the car Jaycee mentioned, "Now, you can fully appreciate what my little Susy had to say the day after I took her."

Cindy stopped, planted her feet together and said emphatically, "Yes I do and yes you did. My little pussy is cherry red and I can still feel your grip on my breasts!"

Taking a couple of steps closer to her, he ran his fingers over her cheeks, neck and shoulders, "Humm, my precious Cynthia, I love you. Your sweet little pussy will recover, most likely by tomorrow morning. But, the feeling of my grip on your breasts will always be there."

She gave him one of her gentle little smiles, "I love you too, my prince."

After checking out a couple of shops in Bass Lake, they cruised over to Oakhurst. As they entered into one of the shops, Cindy glanced into the glass display case by the cash register, "Jaycee, look at the beautiful set of wedding rings in the case."

The shopkeeper came around behind the glass case, "Can I show you those rings?"

Cindy brought her hands together about chest high, "Yes, please!"

As the shopkeeper drew the rings out of the case and placed them on the counter, he commented, "Unlike most of the jewelry I bring in here, I have quite a bit of documentation on these rings. They're about one hundred and twenty five years old. Came from one of the old families of this area." As Cindy looked the set over, even slipping them on her finger, he drew a file up from under the glass case, "Here's the hand written receipt from the jeweler that crafted the settings. It has with it his receipt from the diamond cutter. Then I sent the rings into have the stones graded. Here is their response. It say that they are very good quality."

Noticing that Cindy was completely taken by the rings, Jaycee asked, "How much?"

The shopkeeper asked, "You two gettin' hitched?"

Cindy bubbled as she turned the set of rings over in her fingers, "Oh yeah, we just haven't been rings shopping yet."

The shopkeeper closed the file, "Well, I have had this set in here for quite a while at twenty five hundred dollars. But, knowin' they would go on your finger, I'll take fifteen hundred."

Jaycee realized that he could spend ten times that and not make Cindy as happy as she would be with this antique set. "Tellya what." he said placing a credit card on the counter, "Why don't we say sixteen. That way you'll end up fifteen hundred."

The shopkeeper smiled, "You got a deal."

As Jaycee handed him the credit card he turned to Cindy, "Why don't you go look around and see if there is any thing else you want while we are here." When she had gone further into the store, Jaycee turned to the shopkeeper and as he signed for the credit card purchase, he ask, "If you were gonna take your wife out for a steak dinner, where would you take her?"

The shopkeeper drew a map on the back of Jaycee's receipt for the rings, "I'll call over there and ask them to hold you a table in a nice secluded spot. You gonna give her the engagement ring tonight?"

"Yeah, that's my current plan."

"Good, I'll put them in two little boxes." The shopkeeper pulled out a pen knife. "They are made to snap together, very unusual for the time period. So, on the big day, you slide the wedding ring up against the engagement ring and they cling together." he said as he separated the rings with the knife.

With the deal complete and the rings in Jaycee's pockets, Cindy returned after cruising the store, "I found a beautiful piece of sterling silver holloware. I think Kittie will just love it." she said, pulling out one of her credit cards and handing it to the shopkeeper, "I'm gonna give it to her for Christmas."

Leaving the antique shop, Jaycee took Cindy's hand. Walking to the car, he said, "It's five thirty, ya wanta go get some dinner?"

Arriving at their car, she said, "That sounds good to me. Any place is fine, you choose. Now, instead of ring shopping Sunday, maybe you can take me in for my branding tat."

Jaycee looked at his woman/wife to be, looking deep into her eyes and like Kittie and Rhonda, saw total submission, total surrender, "Yeah, we can do that. We'll go right from here to the tattoo shop. Do you want one of the others to be there with us?"

She gave him a big warm smile, "Thank you, but no. I think my prince, my fiancé will be enough support."

--------------------------------

The table was perfect. Candle lit, secluded, it set a romantic tone for a guy to give a girl an engagement ring. After the dinner dishes were removed and a second glass of wine poured, Jaycee drew out the little box with the proper ring in it. As he brought up her left hand, he noticed that her eyes sparkled and she was much more radiant than usual. He looked at the ring as he slipped it on her finger, "Some big women in that family. You'll haveta have both re-sized."

With a fixed smile on her face, "No problem, there's an old jeweler over on Van Nuys Boulevard that will be happy to take care of that for me."

"Good, that's good." he said, taking a sip of wine. "Ah, I guess I should ask once more, just to be sure. Do you really want to be my wife and share me with four others?"

"Yes, yesss! 'Til I die, yess!!" she replied, bouncing in her seat. Then she laid her right hand over her left hand. Laying the band he had placed on her right hand next to the ring on her left hand, "Oh Jaycee, my prince, I feel so satisfied, so complete. Just so complete and free."

"What do you mean 'free'?" he asked.

With the big smile still there, she replied, "The ring on my left hand tells the world that I am not available anymore. The band on my right hand reminds me that I have nothing to give anybody. It all belongs to you. I am free of that mantle, single and available."

12