Jacki's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily followed obediently her new Master to her own bedroom. She was a slut whore and her only duty was to fulfill all the sexual needs of her master!!! All the happy memories of her childhood, the hopes for her bright future disappeared suddenly when the door closed behind her : she was now just a simple whore without any control on her future life and she was in presence of the man who would pop her cherry in less than a week and sire her first baby or twins in her womb! Her fate was now sealed! Emily fell on her knees and lifted her head toward the man dominating her from all his height. He had freed his cock from the confines of his pants. Emily made her lips in a perfect circle to receive him! If she was to become a whore, she wanted to be one of the best possible!

When Don Garcia invaded her mouth, Emily realized how HUGE he was. Dee hadn't joked when she had announced that Mexican gang bosses had often big cocks! This one may be twelve inches long and more than three inches in diameter with big veins protruding all around his shaft... She could just wish that her long sessions with Abbie or Dee's Black Monster would have reamed her sufficiently!

Dee had recorded both auctions : it would be so pleasant to show them to Bill in his prison. She now had enough images and videos to make at least two full DVD about his wife and daughters' enslavement! She just needed the images of the very moment where Emily and Julia would be actually deflowered with the blood of their torn cherry on their lovers' cocks and on the bed sheets. She would send him every month a picture of the advancement of his daughters and wife's pregnancies and, of course, of their deliveries. She would also inform Bill that he had no part in his wife's impregnation and he would have none either in the many future ones as Jacki was going to be a regular breeder female in the future! With that and the definitive disappearance of his wife and daughters, Dee would consider accounts settled.

Dee continued to receive paying customers during the next days. It helped establish a very good image of the new brothel.

The first public defloration would be Emily's, but it had been pure chance for Don Garcia. He had organized a big party for the occasion. Dee had had to call for reinforcements : Samantha and Joan had just arrived straight from Singapore to help servicing the three hundred guests of the drug cartel boss. Emily had asked Dee to go out shopping for something really sexy.

On the evening of the party, Emily came down wearing her new outfit and with gala make up applied by the expert fingers of Dee and Samantha. She looked simply stunning. Dee had chosen for her a very short, body hugging black dress, held together at the level of her breasts and hips by just two gold rings. Nothing was left to the imagination. Everyone could see that she wasn't wearing any undies. Six inch plateau red stilettos and a necklace with a big ruby pendant that nestled just between her breasts (a loan from Dee) completed the outfit. Emily smiled when Abbie whistled and said :

- Do you think I'll please Don Garcia tonight?

Things moved swiftly at the party, and Emily soon found herself sitting on Don Garcia's lap. She could feel under her buttocks the big snake of his cock trying to pierce his pants and her dress to find home. She giggled lewdly, more to excite him than for any other reason. He proposed her to dance - well, it was more like a dry fuck, with Emily rubbing her pussy up against his cock -. The little minx had succeeded to give him a terrible hard on. Dee was so turned on, watching them together, that she went to a balcony and frigged herself hard until she came off. Abbie discovered her there and laughed at his mate.

Emily cuddled obscenely into Don Garcia's arms, offering herself completely to him. He carried her onto the couch that was prepared for them in the center of the hall with plenty of armchairs all around. Dee could just think about seeing Emily's gorgeous, very young (she was just eighteen by less than one month) and shapely white body being covered by the olive skin Mexican's hands. The contrast between their skins was breath taking. Dee couldn't wait about him plunging his huge meat into her virginal tight pussy, and her long legs wrapping around his back as he fucked her for the first time!

Once on the bed, Don Garcia stripped Emily bare. In fact, he just peeled her dress from her body and left her with her stilettos and her ruby necklace. Her frail, elfin body was completely dwarfed by his massive figure, and every one gasped when they discovered his long cock and the bull balls under it. Dee would have happily transferred the two million dollars of her account to take her niece's place. His cock must have been twelve inches long. Dee had never seen such an elephant's trunk. Don Garcia pulled the foreskin back to reveal a large, glistening, purple knob that was already aiming toward Emily's face. He ordered the young whore to lick and suck him. Dee watched her with envy as she opened her full, red lips and eased as much of him as she could down her throat. The Black Monster dildo had done its job as the cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. Then her head started to bob up and down faster and faster in the eternal dance of love.

Don Garcia didn't want to fill her mouth with his sperm. It was a pleasure he kept for later. When he felt he was sufficiently greased with her saliva, wet and sticky for him, he started to mount her. He had applied thoughtfully a big wad of KY jelly and rubbed it into Emily's cunt. Don Garcia slowly eased his cock in and out of Emily. It was really a magnificent coupling. Abbie had managed to loosen completely Emily's nether lips. He was surprised to find her already stretched out until he found his way barred by her hymen. Emily emitted a plaintive gasp and Don Garcia answered with a triumphant roar. He explored for an instant the elasticity of the fragile membrane. Everyone followed acutely his every moves. He finally pulled back until only the big knob of his cock was inside her. Then Don Garcia plunged straight forward his massive cock into Emily's disproportionate cunt. She screamed as loud as she could as her cherry exploded under his attack. She was no more a virgin!

Don Garcia's broad back pounded in and out of her now quite willing pussy and she whimpered as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. He continued his progression until he felt his cock banging against her cervix. There, Dee had paved the way for him : she had given Emily the medicine used to help pregnant women during delivery. Her cervix was already half open then. Don Garcia's cock had no difficulty entering that loose cervix. He pushed his cock inside as deep as he could. That was the first time he got that deep into a woman. He congratulated her about it! Her legs were fluttering around his hips in total disarray. She cried him with a throaty voice to fuck her harder and deeper! Soon he was jerking inside her and groaning as he filled her pussy with his hot sperm. Emily just clung to him, gasping :

- I can feel it, I can feel your sperm inside me! Ooohh! You're so deep inside my womb! Nobody has ever gone soooo deep!

Don Garcia smiled proudly :

- Don't you feel my sperm flowing inside your womb, soaking your eggs and making a baby?

- Yes, yes, Master...I do!

Don Garcia stayed deeply embedded into her as they restored their energy. They lay together for a half of an hour before he started fucking her again, and they reached the same frenzy soon. Don Garcia took Emily through another series of Earth shattering orgasms before flooding again her womb. She was now so exhausted that she didn't move any more. Her pleasure could just be followed by her ragged breath. The assistance applauded madly. Don Garcia took Emily in his arms and left to her bedroom. He intended to explore her other holes completely. For her ass, her active cooperation was not absolutely necessary! The assistance turned its lust on the other available females. Emily's sisters as well as Dee, Samantha and Joan had little rest that night! Their duties as whores superseded any other consideration.

Needless to say, three days later, Emily's pregnancy test turned positive. Following that, Don Garcia became a regular visitor. He had of course top priority, even if there was a long waiting line. Emily always jumped in his arms or embraced him with delight as he hugged her! She kept all her life a photo of him in the lobby of the whorehouse with his arm around her waist as she was pregnant from him by eight months, with a bright smile on her face!

Emily's ownership ceremony took place two days later, just after the reluctant departure of Don Garcia. Dee had prepared a beautiful satin wedding dress with a train and a big veil. It would probably the only marriage veil that Emily would ever wear but she walked the aisle proudly although she perfectly knew the details of the coming ceremony!

On the same evening, her sister Julia was deflowered in public as Emily had been. Her sisters had insisted that she stopped having sex with anyone a couple of days before, so that she was horny like hell on the day Don Jose would pop her cherry.

Don Jose placed several pillows under her back, so that her ass stuck perfectly out in the evening air. He reached under her and his fingers found her clit and rubbed it, gently first then more rapidly. Don Jose was less interested by foreplay than his rival Don Garcia. He grabbed his cock with his hand and pointed it straight to her pussy. Everything considered, this little slut was just a whore, nothing better than a fuck toy for his own enjoyment! Her own pleasure was preposterous. He had read that African people often excised their girls so that they couldn't reach pleasure and could concentrate on the man's pleasure. Maybe they were right!

It was a big surprise for him when he felt her hand snaking up between their bodies, grabbing his cock and pulling it toward her pussy. Don Jose let her have her way : after all, she was helping his wishes! He felt the head of his cock starting in to push her cunt lips aside. He heard Julia gasp, searching for air. She rocked her hips and moved her knees inward a little bit to raise her ass further up. She was looking for a better position, a better angle for him to plunge into her dripping wet cunt. Don José really appreciated dedication, even for whores. This one seemed to love to do her job perfectly. It softened his intentions with regard to her. Maybe she was something more interesting than a series of holes to be plugged and filled with his hot sperm like so many girls he had ever fucked...

He started to push his cock inside her inch after inch. He didn't stop until he met her delicate hymen at last. He pulled back a little bit, just a single inch then he began to see saw his cock into her pussy : in and out, in and out... She started to moan, she appeared to be ready to be fucked. She was deliciously tight, looser than he had expected but she provided him a very wet sheath for his turgid cock. She had probably played with her pussy for hours to prepare it for his monstrous cock, another proof of her complete dedication. He really had to arrange for other visits. That little vixen would be quite fuckable until she was twenty five or thirty, then he could leave her to his lieutnants. He pushed savagely. They both yelped in unison as he tore her maidenhead. His cock kept on going into her until it reached her cervix. Her pussy was so tight, small and virginal. He didn't intend to get deeper into her but Julia seemed to have other ideas. She humped forcefully her crotch against his groin.

Don Jose had the surprise of his life when he felt her cervix opening in front of his cock. It was tight inside, real tight but he could feel his cock plunging into her womb. He stopped for a short moment, just to learn that she had taken a medicine to open her cervix as she knew he was so well endowed and she wanted to accommodate him into her completely. He felt as if she still had it tightly grasped in her fist and wanked him, but he knew he was deep inside her pussy! He now fucked her at a very slow pace, not to hurt that unusual girl who had given him such an unexpected gift. He was beginning to predict her reactions as he wasn't surprised when she turned her head toward him at an impossible angle and offered him her lips :

- Kiss me, Master! You've taken my cherry! I'll remember you and that instant all my life! You're my first, forever!

They exchanged deep kisses for a long time. Don Jose had never felt anything similar with any girl! She was simultaneously shy and wanton, eager to please and dedicated to the pleasure of her partner! Yes, decidedly, he would come back to visit that little slut : she was worth it! He would just suggest that her breasts were enhanced to D cups to fill his hands and she would be his wet dream! He withdrew from her cunt and sat down on a settee. Julia moved onto his lap and impaled herself onto his cock while she caressed his balls lovingly. Their lips continued their love dance in their glued mouths. His cock was filling completely her pussy, sometimes pumping into her in a rapid movement, sometimes just teasing her with slow moves. Usually it was Don Jose who imposed the rhythm he wanted to the girl he fucked but this time le let her set the pace of their coupling.

When she put her feet flat on the floor and started hoisting herself along his cock in rhythm, he knew that she wanted another injection of his hot cum into her womb, just to be sure her eggs were properly fertilized. Her lovely little breasts were jiggling happily and rubbing against his very virile hairy chest. He shot another big load of cum inside her. Like Don Garcia two days before, he took the young girl in his arms and carried her to a more private place to enjoy her to his leisure.

(to be continued)

12