Human Cattle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia was busy pleasuring Jean and couldn't reply, Marie Laure just asked what tools they should use. Marc noted with considerable satisfaction that his lover hadn't protested against that new disgusting chore. She had even come to watch exactly the work they had to do. He took his time before explaining :

- You won't need any tools for that job! You'll clean the window and the lights with your tongue! I want you stark naked on your knees in front of the car lights. You have ten minutes to clean the lights before switching to the wind shield. Two strokes of my horsewhip for each additional minute! Hurry up!

- But it's disgusting!

- That's the reason why I want you to do it and on the double! Brigitte, would you be kind enough to tie their hands in their backs, please. They must use only their tongues and lips, nothing else! And I don't want you to spit out the fragments : just swallow them. It may be the only meat for you, today!

Virginia retched several times and Marie Laure vomited when she had to swallow a dragonfly, half crushed but still moving. Fortunately for the girls, there were no wasps, bees or hornets that could have been dangerous to swallow.

While Virginia and Marie Laure, horrified but tamed, were busy cleaning the windows, Brigitte and Marc were preparing the table: three plates on the table and two bowls on the soil. The two submissive girls weren't admitted to eat at the same table as their masters and mistress.

Before eating, Marc had another humiliating whimsy. This time, the girls should clean and polish the car body, still without the help of their hands. Marie Laure asked again how they would apply the cleaning cream and then the polish cream. She knew the answer already but she wanted to see Marc ordering it!

- Quite simple, girls: You'll scrub the car body with your bare tits and I want you to rub them hard. Be careful, the polish cream would attack your skin ; better use some rag to protect your boobs.

Marc turned toward Jean and Brigitte.

- It's a French friend, Dan, who often travels to India with his wife Kira who gave me the idea.

- Great! I would like to know him! I would never have thought to it. Virginia will do it for both our cars every week, I think.

- No problem! He is in the vicinity for a meeting with two of his buddies, he told me on the phone this morning. I'll ask him to join us here with them.

- Do you know them, too? Are they sufficiently discreet?

- Quite well! His closest friends are upper class people : an Indian prince, a maharajah, I think, and an industrial tycoon, an English man. I would like to invite them for a few days with us. It would be funny to have Marie Laure and Virginia wear silk sarees with nothing underneath and send them shopping in the town center. They would come back with a flock of admirers or be asked to service them immediately, I'm sure of it!

The two girls who were taking care of the car were had been generously gifted by nature, Marie Laure had inherited from her mother a pair of gorgeous tits (38E) with a rather slim waist (30"): the classical hour glass shape that made men's eyes gleam and their mouth water. She wasn't lacking proposals from neighbors, work colleagues, friends or even strangers in the street, fascinated by her sumptuous figure. Virginia's tits were still growing. She had been given hormone shots and her swelling breasts were already reaching the 36D level. Her jutting breasts attracted considerable attention when she went for some shopping, too. Brigitte had not bought her new clothes and her tee shirts were now two sizes too small, about to burst out at any moment.

With such pairs of heavy boobs, cleaning the car body was quite fast. Marc sent them to rinse themselves in a nearby brook. The water was rather cold but as both girls were very submissive, it didn't matter.

For the moment, i twas lunch time. Jean sent Virginia to fetch the picnic bag in the car trunk while Marie Laure came back with the simple bag with the food for the submissive girls. Their menu was quite different, duck foie gras with a very expensive Sauternes wine, salmon in aspic served with mayonnaise sauce and a delicious Kaefferkopf wine and a charlotte with red fruits with a champagne cup for the three domes, a can of mixed vegetables served with a can of dog meat with water from the brook for the two girls. Marc was kind with them : he untied their hands but forbade them to use their hands to feed. They had to eat their lunch on their four, plunging their faces in their bowls. When they had eaten them out, their faces were smeared with food remnants.

- You are disgusting! Don't you know how to eat properly? Clean one another! Yes, that way, with your tongue! Lick your muzzles like the little bitches you are! Speaking of that, my dear Brigitte, It would be the proper time to make them wear their new collars and leashes. As we are expecting visitors, I wouldn't like to have them rambling away and spend hours retrieving them back!

Brigitte alla chercher dans le coffre de la voiture un collier blanc pour la brune Virginia et un collier noir pour la blonde Marie Laure. Virginia avait comme d'habitude un collier assez large avec une clochette tandis que l'autre etait en cuir tresse brillant. Brigitte attacha la laisse ˆ ce collier et fixa une longe ˆ l'anneau nasal de Virginia. Elle lui tata la poitrine.

- What, still no milk? In my case, I started to produce milk less than a month after I received my hormonal shots! Marc, why don't you want to put your Marie Laure into production? At the price human milk is offered nowadays, it would be a nice addition to your income. We would be highly interested!

- No, I don't want to bother milking her every morning and evening.

- It's a pity you don't leave nearer from us! I would have loved coming every day to take care of her and have cheese and butter prepared by our little Virginia.

- Tempting, indeed. I've seen the stall you installed in your basement. It really looks alike the real thing! Isn't the straw too aggressive for her naked breasts?

- For a heifer or a cow, the correct word is teats. To answer your question, Virginia's comfort is the least of my problems! She offered herself to Jean. So she must assume the consequences of her own acts!

One hour later, Marc heard the noise of an approaching car. He had invited Dan and his friends and their companions. Marie Laure's mother had immediately replied that she would jump to the station and take the first train to Sedan, as soon as marc had given her his very precise instructions : just a travel bag with two very short skirts, two body hugging low cut tops, one transparent dress, no undies, her collar and leash, manacles and leg irons and her make up kit. She was told to seduce one board a couple of young guys and have them fuck her, cunt, ass and mouth, in condoms, for sure, in order to be immediately ready to service several gentlemen

- I think I've heard Dan's car. It should be the adequate moment to have our submissive girls fully harnessed, wouldn't you think so?

- You're right!

Brigitte drew from a cupboard a harness she placed on Virginia's head. It included blinders that completely blinded her. She then added ear plugs to make her deaf. Brigitte then turned toward Marie Laure. She was given the same treatment. Marc came them with a bit that locked her tongue and pushed it against her palate. She was now totally unable to communicate. Unbeknownst to her, Virginia was in the same position.

Dan's car arrived at last. He jumped out of the car immediately. He was wide chested with a short beard, six feet tall. The second person to exit the car was even more impressive : taller by four inches, with a build sufficient to knock out a bull with his bare hands with his bulging muscles, a commanding voice and a phenomenal charisma : He was clearly born to be a leader. He presented himself with the name of Kyrhan Singh. He was quite evidently the Indian prince, Marc had told them about.

In comparison, the third man seemed to be a weakling. He was nonetheless tall, well built with an innate elegance through which you could guess the typical English aristocrat. He was beaming with cleverness. His French elocution was faultless and his politeness was deliciously old fashioned. Brigitte was at once in love with him. She presented the men their submissive girls. They had not even realized that three men had just arrived. Dan was very interested by the bit of Marie Laure and Virginia's harness. He noted the piercings that adorned their breasts, cunt lips and clit as well as the padlock that Virginia wore to lock the access to her cunt. It was rather heavy and her lips were painfully distended. Brigitte explained him the situation.

- This little slut, my niece, has still her cherry. My husband wants her to keep it one or two years before it's popped open and, may be, have her covered, knocked up if you prefer, immediately after. He is still pondering his options about it. The deflowering will be, for sure, public and it will be videoed for her humiliation to be more complete and have the more staying power. Copies will be sent to her family, friends and former boyfriends to make it harsher for her. He hasn't decided whether he will do the job himself or have it done by the big Dane of one of our friends. The dog has been used last year to take the cherries of two submissive girls. The show has been widely appreciated.

- How was it done?

- They were wearing school girl costumes with white socks and a black pleated very short skirt and a white top tightly adjusted, too small for them and for sure no undies. Dogs went sniffing under their skirts. They went down on their four and someone rolled back their skirts to expose their round bottoms. The dogs mounted them without further help. They were royally ass fucked by the dog which had a really huge cock. Afterward, they parted their legs and reached between them to aim the dog's cock toward their tiny virgin pussies. Their screams when the dog burst through their cherries quite brutally were awfully piercing but none of them faltered. Most of the spectators soiled their trousers. Myself, I was frigging myself furiously as I was terribly excited.

Peter answered - You tempt us! My wife Leena and Kyrhan's one, Kira, often wear Indian clothes. Having them wear naughty English school girl could be funny, don't you think so, Kyrhan?

Note : The present events took place two years before the opening of Demeanor school in Scotland.

- Brigitte's description was enough to make me hard! My wife Kira and Dan's present girlfriend Sunita remained in Paris for shopping in order not to scare you away by a sudden invasion. But, with our friend Peter, we would need one girl more : his wife has an important meeting with a Sri Lankan business man, to be bred by him in Birmingham. She won't be able to come along

- Bred by him?? I don't understand!

- The relations in our group are rather complex : Kyrhan and Dan are totally dominators and Leena totally submissive but Peter, Sunita or Kira are ambivalent. It depends on the circumstances!

- I see! But you may tell your companions to come along. The house is rather big with eight bedrooms. No problem either with an additional girl : I've recently submitted completely Marie Laure's mother. She is as hot as her daughter and equally ready to serve and service any number of men as long as they have big cocks. I can phone her and tell her to jump on the next high speed train. She may be here in the evening.

- But will she agree?

- I told you I've submitted her completely : I won't ask her to come! I'll order her to come and she had better obey immediately, even if she had a lover in her bed when I call her!!!

- Perfect. While you organize everything with Dan and Jean, pPerhaps Brigitte could show us how far she went with her training of these two lovely young beauties.

- Oh, their training is far from finished : The dark haired one has recently been given hormone shots : she should start soon her milk production. The blonde one, don't bother with names with such lowly sluts, has very recently developed interesting streaks : submissive and exhibitionism. It's the best combination : Such girls may be humiliated, presented or offered to strangers, lent or sold and they relish it! Their piercings are just a month old and now completely healed. They are already a couple of seasoned sluts. They will be soon offered to customers with no limits. We expect to make a lot of money with them!

Brigitte held in a firm hand Virginia and Marie Laure's leashes. She was still feeling some embarrassment between both groups. She decided to take personal action to unblock the situation.

She quietly rolled up her skirt, pushing it around her belt. She pulled down her G-string, proud to notice that her discreet strip tease had attracted the attention of the whole male assistance. She unhitched Marie Laure and Virginia from their harness, drew her submissive to her, on her knees. She was sitting on a big wooden log with her cunt and ass totally available. Brigitte pulled Marie Laure's head against her mound. The young woman immediately started to lick and suck her clit and twat as if her own life depended on it. Brigitte offered Virginia's leash to her husband who immediately understood what she was up to. He seized the leash and drew the girl toward his wife's bottom.

Both submissive women were already well tamed. They immediately understood what they were expected to do. Virginia had had already several times the opportunity to pleasure her aunt Brigitte with her tongue but she never had been asked to attend her ass. She shyly presented her tongue and made it turn slowly around the still tightly clenched rim. The initial repulsion disappeared swiftly, she put all her heart in the job she was to perform. Brigitte pushed from inside her belly as if she wanted to shit. Her anus opened wide without anymore attention. Virginia's tongue immediately entered the gaping hole without even lifting an eye brow.

Meanwhile, Marie Laure was faced directly for the first time in her life with a woman's dripping cunt. She made an effort to remember how she could have received pleasure, herself, when she was a free woman, not Marc's slave. She started by licking the juice oozing from the drooling twat. She was applying herself to do her job meticulously when she felt a man's hard cock sliding between her buttocks. The man (it was Dan) made her spread out her legs in order to receive him. He didn't need to apply much force to enter her dripping cunt. In the same movement, he impaled her ass hole with a stiffened thumb, wiggling it inside her bottom, obviously trying to ream her progressively.

Dan, even with his skill and force would never have succeeded to prepare Marie Laure's ass hole to penetrations considerably more important than what she was accustomed to but, during the previous night, Romuald had used a big black intruder that was largely more important than Dan's thumb. She had thought she would be split in two but Romuald had managed to make her accommodate it. Virginia had received it in her turn later and it was extremely obscene to watch that big log protruding from the bottom of Virginia who had kept her virginal appearance so far.

In a few minutes, the young maid's bottom stretched out and opened completely. Dan pulled out rapidly and let the place to his friend Kyrhan. Marie Laure was terrified when she saw the monstrous torpedo that was about to ruin her back passage. Marc was also very afraid as were Jean, Brigitte and their niece. Virginia imagined herself ripped open and taken to the nearesr emergency ward. Dan and Peter tried their best to reassure them, explaining that Kyrhan was very gentle and very patient, that their own wives were often fucked by him and no injury had ever been caused by his big girth. As they were still unconvinced, Dan proposed them to phone to Leena and Kira to make them confirm their stance. Brigitte and Marc were stupefied when their fears were swept away by a tremendous roar of laughter.

- Don't fret! Kyrhan is so good a lover that I think he could prepare any girl to be fucked and eventually her cherry taken by a stallion, yes, a real horse, and she would enjoy every moment!

Brigitte, somewhat upset by the giggles of the two girls on the phone decided to experiment it with her submissive, Virginia. She, too, was stretched out by Romuald's monster plug. If everything went fine with her, it would still be possible to offer Marie Laure to such a mammoth cock. Marc would have no more ground to have cold feet. Meanwhile, Brigitte would love to spend some nice time with Peter. She had always been highly sensitive to the aristocratic charm of English gentlemen.

The operation was finally a bit longer than they had expected but, after half an hour of efforts and constant but manageable pain for Virginia, the enormous cock was able to slide freely back and fro into her asshole. Each in and out movements produced high pitch screams. At the beginning, Marc and Jean had imagined distinguishing pain accents but now there was no doubt left : Virginia was coming madly, stretched out to the breaking point by the oversize cock of Prince Kyrhan. She was crying for him to stretch even more her poor anus, to fill it to capacity, to dump his load at last deep into her bowels. Virginia was delirious with pleasure, promising him aloud the most abject submissions if he deigned to continue to fuck her through that passage that was no longer so narrow. When Kyrhan pulled out to lubricate once more Virginia's back passage, Brigitte pushed her arm nearly to her elbow in the dilated anal opening. Then she had replaced it with a bottle of Champagne pushed to half its diameter. But after Kyrhan would have fully entered her ass hole, it was very likely that Virginia would nearly accommodate the whole bottle there.

Virginia screamed even louder when Kyrhan spewed his cum into her passage. She fainted as he pulled out very slowly not to hurt her. When he withdrew completely with an excessive care, he turned on the comforter, just to discover a very eager Marie Laure who had watched Virginia cumming like a mad girl during half an hour. She wanted now her turn in that frenzy of lust, to participate to the sex feast. The idea must have been compelling as Brigitte, who had fucked quietly with Peter, then with Dan and finally with Peter again while Virginia then Marie Laure were vigorously ass fucked, in such a delightful way, emitted too, the wish to be sodomized by Kyrhan. The prince was somewhat tired but he promised to take care of her as soon as possible and no later than next morning. Every one left afterward to Sedan where the house was big enough to accommodate them all, including the two women who were expected later in the evening.

12