Holly Receives a Present

Story Info
Uncle Jack & Holly need to be quiet around the staff.
1.6k words
4.26
75.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues from the first story I wrote. Story two could be a read alone story but story one gives you the background. You may enjoy this more if you read Uncle Jack gives Lessons to Holly. Thanks for the feedback and don't forget to vote. ;)

_________________________

Uncle Jack could not keep his hands off his lovely innocent niece, she was so willing and eager to please him. He had thought he would need to be cautious, as he had been his niece's first and only cock and he did not want Holly to get too sore. Unfortunately their pleasure was cut short as one of the horses had a lame leg and was off her feed and there was plenty of work preparing for the guests who would be arriving at the lodge shortly.

Over the past two days and nights Holly checked on the Chestnut mare regularly. After dressing the foreleg and giving the chestnut her last dose of antibiotics, she slipped back into the house undressed and went back to bed. She slept in her own bed, as she didn't want to disturb her Uncle. He had a busy day ahead of him tomorrow.

Holly awoke early to the smell of bacon. She slipped on a short silky robe and went into the kitchen following the delicious odour. The kitchen was empty. Going to the fridge she bent over to take out a carton of orange juice. A hand caressed her rounded naked bottom which was peeking out from underneath her robe.

Holly straightened up as her Uncle pressed his manhood into her. Reaching back with one hand she felt her Uncle's hard cock through the cloth of his trousers. A large hand reached down between the cheeks of her ass. Holly parted her legs giving her Uncle access. He massaged her pussy while his other hand slipped inside the opening of Holly's silky robe and stroked a pert breast and jutting nipple

She was wet. Her uncle loved his little niece. She was always ready for him. Uncle Jack rimmed the edge of her wet pussy hole with his finger, rubbing and lightly flicking her little nubbin. He whispered into her neck, "You're such a good girl, Holly, no panties for Uncle Jack, I want to fuck you right now baby."

Holly moaned softly rubbing her wet pussy lips and her clit against her Uncle's hand. "Shhhh baby, we have company. One of the staff came up a few days early, she's in the living-room, so we don't have much time."

Holly blushed. The knowledge that someone might over hear them did not stop her. She squirmed and pushed herself against his fingers. Uncle Jack pulled her side-ways over to the counter. Holly heard a rustle of clothing and a zip being pulled, lifting her up slightly, Uncle Jack pulled up the back of Holly's silky short robe and guided his cock into her moist entry.

Plunging into his niece's wet tight pussy, he whispered again, "Shhh baby, remember this is our special secret." Holly moaned softly between tightly shut lips.

Uncle Jack thrust his cock into his lovely niece. All that could be heard were the slick, sounds of his cock, moving inside her wet hot opening, the quickened breaths and the slight creaking of the wooden floor, as Uncle Jack buried his shaft in Holly's tight pussy.

The silk of her robe was making her slide forward on the counter. Uncle Jack held Holly by the waist and hips as he quickly thrust in long. strokes He whispered to Holly again, "Oh baby, your cunt is so wet and hot and tight. Baby I love fucking your cunt." Holly groaned, urgent with need but also frantic that they might be discovered, she whispered. "Oh, Uncle Jack, it feels like forever since you were last inside me. Fuck me, fuck me, Uncle Jack, your cock is so hard it feels so good inside me, ohhhhh, ohhhhh."

Holly came quickly with her Uncle's cock inside her, as the muscles in her passage tightened and pulsed around her Uncle's cock, he gave a few last strong thrusts that pounded into Holly's pussy and he came.

Uncle Jack pulled back as he withdrew his penis and turning her around he gave his niece a hug and kissed her. He re-arranged his clothes pulling up his zip.

"Holly we'll have more time together later baby. Come through and I'll introduce you."

Holly poured herself a glass of orange juice and followed her Uncle into the living room. Standing at the far side of the room, looking out of the window, was a slim tall woman with short blonde hair; she turned and gave them both a pleasant smile. She looked to be in her middle thirties.

"Holly, this is Robin. Robin this is my niece Holly. Holly has just come up from her momma's ranch. She's going to be working the horses and doing some restaurant work when we don't have any trail riding."

Robin grinned, "Hi Holly, nice to meet you. Your Uncle Jack didn't say he had such a pretty young niece. I look forward to getting to know you. I just arrived and had a walk around. I hope you like it here as much as I do. "

Hastily Holly re-arranged the top of her robe, conscious of her flushed face and the wet juices and her Uncle's seed running down the inside of her thighs. She looked at Robin. Could Robin smell sex on her? She hoped not.

After a lenghty pause Holly stammered, "Oh, oh, that's nice", she felt clumsy and distracted. Holly cast a glance at her Uncle; he looked un-rumpled, quite casual in fact. Holly didn't think anyone would suspect what had just happened in the kitchen.

Robin continued the conversation, impervious to the stilted response from Holly, "I'm the masseuse and do the spa treatments for our guests. It's my job to massage out the sore spots. Most of the guests like to see me after a long trail ride."

"Have you ever had a massage Holly? I've been told I have magic fingers." Robin waved her hands and looked at Holly with lingering eyes.

"No I've never had a massage before."

Robin smiled. "Well anytime I'm not busy with the guests, I'd be happy to give you one."

Uncle Jack spoke. "I've re-furbished the solarium and treatment room over the winter. I'm sure you'll like it Robin but my apologies for now. I have to go and send an e-mail about a late delivery and go over to one of the chalets. Sorry to leave you ladies."

Robin sat down on the sofa. Holly was perched on a chair across from Robin drinking the orange juice, she had brought through from the kitchen. Holly was unaware that her robe has parted and she was showing a puffy pink aerola and rosy nipple.

Robin's eyes lingered on Holly's pert little breast the open silky gown. Her eyes drifted down to the V of Holly's thighs.

My, my, thought Robin, Uncle Jack's niece is one cute little cupcake.

Holly looked down, feeling Robin's gaze. Realising that her robe had parted she started to feel under dressed; making her excuses she stood up to go.

"Robin you'll need to excuse me. I was up late with one of the horses and just got up. Why don't you come over later after you've unpacked for coffee? I need to have a shower and get some clothes on."

Robin got up from the sofa. "Sure that's no problem, I'll see you later then." She paused at the veranda door. "I really meant it about that massage. Magic fingers."

Holly went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She soaped her breasts and slid her fingers down between her legs; washing her pussy. After washing the rest of body she finished her shower by shampooing her hair. Picking up a large fluffy towel Holly dried off and rubbed floral scented lotion into her legs and arms and then pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain white vest. She towelled her hair and then brushed it as she walked into the living room. The apartment seemed very quiet. Holly strolled into the dining room.

On the dining room table was a large gift box. An envelope with her name on it sat on top of the box. Opening the envelope she pulled out a note and some photographs. Uncle Jack had printed some of the pictures he taken of her clad only in lacy top hold-up stockings and black stiletto heels. Holly had been photographed bending forwards over by the side of the bed, showing her peachy ass and pussy lips with the little tuft of brown hair.

The note read. See how beautiful my baby girl is. Uncle Jack's horny little girl gives me so much pleasure. I told you any man would want you if he saw you in those heels and here's the proof. Please wear my gift.

Love Uncle Jack.

P.S. I'm gone to one of the chalets, to look at the installation of a new hot tub. There are two steaks in the fridge for supper.

She opened the box, inside was a silky black dress. Uncle Jack had also included a pair of sheer black stockings and a black satin garter belt with tiny pink bows on it. Holly smiled with pleasure. She had never worn such pretty things and they would look so good with the black high heels that she had been given.

Holly smiled; tonight she would be wearing something nice for her Uncle Jack.

To be continued...