Haley's Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll do each other." I said to her face close to mine.

"Hmmm." She giggled softly. "A sixty-nine?" She asked as if she was a mischievous child.

"Making love." I answered even more softly.

Wordlessly, we gently maneuvered ourselves into position. We lay sideways so that one person wasn't upside down. This was an easier position that I had become accustomed to from my times with Jennie. Noni opened her legs and canted the higher one so that I was able to get my face on her pussy. I made a similar posture and I felt Noni's breath on my moist vaginal lips. Simultaneously we both gently began our oral lovemaking, with me tonguing Noni's delightful labia and Noni face-first in my pussy.

We both ran our hands over each others bellies, asses, and reached up for breasts as we ate each other. Noni had re-found my clitoris and was toying with me by going directly at it, then backing off, then getting on it again. I was soaring when she had her tongue on my button and I pushed my tongue deeper into the gymnast and flicked her clitoris also. I could hear her whimpers coming up from between my legs as she enjoyed what I was doing to her and she enjoyed her own exploration of girl-love. I was aware of my own sighs, grunts, and whispers as my body responded to all the sensory inputs of making love to the lovely Noni. I surprised her when I moved forward a little and licked her asshole when I saw its pinkness centered between Noni's firm buttcheeks.

"Oohwee." She cooed from below me. Then she really centered her attention on my clit and I could feel her passion rising with each insistent tonguing of that sensitive membrane. I also went in for Noni's clit as I focused on bringing our orgasms to a mutual crescendo. As I got Noni more stimulated, she became more voracious in her oral ministrations and I soon found myself fighting off an orgasm until I was more confident that Noni was close to hers.

"Baby, I'm close..are you?" I wheezed out between licks of the gymnast's clitoris.

"Yeah, fuck, yeah." She answered just before she hit me again with her tongue.

We dove into each other and our bodies were writhing at the oncoming ecstasy that was coursing through us. Finally, I felt the big shiver and held my breath as the wave of orgasm began to run through my core. Noni thrashed suddenly and I realized I had my tongue pressed onto her clit and she whooshed an otherworldly cry of erotic release while I joined her with a sob of joy and the warmth of sexual relief.

"Oh, oh, oh." Noni whispered as she withdrew her face from between my legs.

We rolled apart and I simply looked up the length of the gymnast's sculpted torso to smile from a very contented place at the girl who shared my bed.

Afterwards, Noni wasn't shy or embarrassed by her unexpected but enthusiastic sapphic coupling with me. We lay naked together for awhile after our lovemaking. We talked about school and simple things. I was happy to see that we would be friends going forward. Who knew what the future might bring us.

When she had gotten dressed and slung her gym bag back over her shoulder, she paused with one hand on the doorknob before she left me. She looked back and smiled at me.

"Haley, I gotta go - but I'm glad I came." She said with a parting laugh and a playful wink.

12