Guitarbeque Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are these for?" she asked.

"So we can shoot some video," I replied.

"Oooh, good thinking," she said then got her phone into video mode as I leaned in toward her red bush. I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her copious juices while making her moan, as she apparently recorded some video of my efforts. I didn't know until later how much video she'd shot since I was more focused on eating her pussy but she got some pretty hot footage that she ended up sharing on our cloud drive. It wasn't a lot, though, because it didn't take long to reach a point where focusing on the pleasure she was experiencing was much more important to her. I started out lapping up her juices and running my tongue along her slit then slipped a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit. She set the phone down and was rocking her hips toward my face as her moaning became louder and longer. It wasn't the first time I'd eaten her while she'd been sitting in a chair but the focus rooms definitely did not have chairs this comfortable so I was hoping that she'd feel more relaxed and, as a result, have a more intense orgasm. In general, her orgasms were already pretty intense but, as with this room overall, the goal was to take advantage of this opportunity and location as much as and in whatever ways possible for more, and more intense, pleasure.

I was actually trying to draw her pleasure out this time, in part of course so that I could enjoy eating her pussy for longer. Since there was an extremely low chance of being interrupted, it just seemed like a perfect opportunity to extend the enjoyment for both of us. She didn't seem to mind and it wasn't as though I was denying her the relief of an orgasm; my goal was merely to provide a longer and more pleasurable build-up until she got there. When she started tensing up and arching her back, indicating that she was getting close, I shifted my efforts from drawing out the pleasure to making sure she came long and hard. Her pussy was becoming wetter and more engorged the closer she got to cumming so I was really looking forward to slipping my cock into her again. Finally, she went briefly rigid and silent before all of the tension left her and she cried out as her body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while still sliding my finger in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy.

When it was clear that she'd finished cumming, I slipped my finger out of her and sat back on my heels. I sucked her juices off of my finger as I admired her naked body seated before me, feeling like I'd never get tired of seeing it. My cock was rigid though still confined within my jeans, aching to escape, but I knew that moment was imminent. When she finally opened her eyes and smiled at me, she asked me to stand as she sat up. She immediately started to open my jeans so I removed my shirt and cast it aside. My rigid cock sprung out but she helped me out of my jeans and underwear before focusing her attention on it. Taking it in her fist, she gently stroked it then briefly engulfed it in her mouth as I moaned.

Rather than continue to blow me, she had me take her place, sitting in the armchair, then straddled me. Again, she'd ridden my cock as I'd sat on a chair many times before, but never a chair that she could squat on while facing me; always with her feet on the floor, facing away from me. Initially, I was holding her waist to steady her as she positioned herself then she guided my cock toward her pussy and lowered herself onto it. We both moaned and, as she was sitting on my cock, I brought my hands up to fondle her tits while she stabilized herself by holding onto the back of the chair. Before she started moving up and down on my cock, she leaned in closer and we started making out. As our tongues were exploring each other's mouths, her pussy began to slowly slide up and down on my tool.

As much as I enjoyed fondling her tits, her ass was also pretty sweet so my hands would periodically move around to caress it as it moved up and down. I wasn't pushing up into her yet since she was riding me slowly, instead just appreciating how good it felt to have her pussy sliding up and down my rigid tool. Since I'd just made her cum with my tongue, and her subsequent orgasms were typically quicker to build up, I didn't expect it to take long before she was riding me harder and faster. We made out while we could but, as she gradually increased her pace, it eventually became too difficult to continue. She straightened up and was moving up and down on my cock as I started pushing up into her while watching her titties bouncing.

It was no surprise when she dropped down on my cock and remained there then let out a cry as her body started shaking. I couldn't push up into her in this position as she was cumming so I didn't get to experience the additional flood of lubrication within her pussy until after she'd finished. It was another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm, which I'd never grow tired of helping her achieve any more than she'd grow tired of experiencing. She remained seated on my cock once she'd finished cumming as she was catching her breath and recovering. I was just fondling her tits and biding my time, knowing that there would be more to come momentarily. When she'd apparently recovered enough, she opened her eyes, smiled then leaned down to kiss me before climbing off of my cock. She turned around and, even though she typically rode me backwards at my office, lowered herself onto my cock to give it a try in a different type of chair in a much different environment.

I was leaning back and she was leaning forward so I was staring at her ass and my cock disappearing and reappearing below it. I probably could have been pushing up into her but I was enjoying the pace she was setting and still got to experience the flood of lubrication from her last orgasm. I ran my hands over her toned ass but couldn't reach her tits so I just focused on how good her pussy felt sliding up and down my tool. This was way better than the previous few times that I'd stayed in a hotel while working on this project, alone and bored and jerking off.

She was gradually picking up her pace and I assumed pursuing another orgasm. Mine was stirring but not quite building up yet so I was expecting to be able to hold out through her next one and see what she had planned next, if anything. As she was riding my cock harder and faster, it also appeared that she was caressing her clit, so her orgasm was likely to be even quicker though I don't know if it was even possible for her to have an even more pleasurable one than she typically did as a result, too. As her pussy became even hotter and wetter, I just continued to enjoy how incredible it felt to have it sliding up and down my tool repeatedly. When she finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, it was quiet for a moment before she cried out as her body started shaking again. She moved up and down a few random times as she was cumming then sat on it once again when she'd finished as she was catching her breath.

She straightened up and moved off of my cock once she had recovered enough, turning around to kneel in front of me. My cock, still slick with her copious juices, still stood straight up from my lap. She gently gripped the base as she wrapped her lips around it, sliding them nearly all the way down my length. I moaned as she skillfully sucked my cock while watching my cock disappearing between her lips then reappearing. It was a beautiful sight, seeing this mature redhead so enthusiastically enjoying having my cock in her mouth. There had been no question from the first time we'd been together that she liked to suck cock probably nearly as much as I liked when she sucked my cock. As she was drawing out the pleasure, which she had more freedom to do in the hotel compared to at my office, I knew that it was as much for her to extend her enjoyment as it was for me.

It occurred to me that my phone was still nearby for the purposed of shooting video, which I'd spaced off as she'd been riding my cock. I grabbed it and shot some hot footage of my cock disappearing repeatedly into her mouth before setting it aside and just focusing on the pleasure. While she was always able to surpass how long I expected to be able to last due to her exceptional cocksucking skill, there always came that time where it was just feeling so good that nothing could stop my impending orgasm. She somehow always knew when that point was and would switch her technique from drawing it out to making me cum with the highest level of pleasure possible. As I was sitting there in that armchair, relishing the pleasure I was feeling and the visual of her sucking my cock, I was getting closer to cumming each time her lips slid up and down my cock. We still had a good chunk of the night ahead of us as well as the next morning so I was good with blowing a load because I knew there was time to recover and maybe blow a few more before we called it a night.

As my cock swelled even more with my impending orgasm, she continued to suck me off without the slightest hesitation. Even as I cried out and started blasting a load down her throat, she didn't even flinch and just swallowed it down. She didn't stop blowing me until I was fully spent then let my softening cock fall from her mouth and sat back on her heels.

"Amazing, as always," I said then leaned down and kissed her. We ended up getting up and moving back over to the bed where we lay around recovering for a bit before we were going at it again. We didn't waste any time in that hotel room, though we didn't stay up too late since I still had a meeting the next morning. We did make sure that we had time for more orgasms the next morning, too, though.

12