Got S.M.I.L.F.? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," said Trixie. "Touch it."

Candy grasped both of Brandy's ass cheeks with her hands. "They're so round and tight! Dennis, do you ever NOT have a hard-on when you're around this?" She quickly got on her back and maneuvered her head between Brandy's legs. The younger woman moaned around the thick meat in her mouth as the Hooters waitress went to work. But Candy refused to leave those perfect cheeks alone, and she groped the young woman's ass while eating her out. Eventually she released her grip in order to penetrate Brandy's ass with her middle finger.

Trixie was amazed by the unadulterated lust being displayed. She was running her hands up and down the chest of a athletic eighteen-year-old boy who was getting blown by his girlfriend who, in turn, was getting her pussy licked by Trixie's lover. She placed a hand on Brandy's head, stroking her hair as she gave Dennis a hummer. Trixie lovingly nibbled on his ear and kissed his neck before whispering, "Do you trust me?"

"You know I do."

Trixie squeezed her arm between them, pushing her hand underneath his athletic ass, palm upward. She gently touched his asshole, making him jump. He knew what she planned to do and was obviously nervous, but he was going to trust Trixie not to do anything that made him really uncomfortable. After their first voyage into the realm of anal sex, Trixie had used her own sphincter in her masturbation session. While she did enjoy a dick or dildo up there, it only took a finger to help get the juices flowing, and a single finger really didn't provide any discomfort. So she inserted the tip of one of her fingers slowly into his ass and wiggled it a bit. Almost instantly, he seemed to be moaning louder and humping his girlfriend's face with more vigor. While feeling his nuts, Brandy's fingers encountered Trixie's, and her eyes widened in surprised. Apparently having her boyfriend getting his ass fingered was a bit of a turn on, because Brandy began taking more and more of his cock in her throat while grinding hardcore against Candy's face.

It only took a few minutes of this new arrangement before Dennis let everyone know how close he was to release. Brandy pulled her lips off his shaft, deciding to keep her open mouth about three inches away from the head. She was frantically pumping his shaft with both hands while Trixie's finger was exploring his backdoor.

"That's it! I'm gonna blow!" When he lost his load, it shot out like a cannon. His sticky white-stuff shot into Brandy's mouth and splattered all over her face and hair. He must have been really excited, because his stuff kept coming in wave after wave. Before he was done, his cum was leaking out of Brandy's mouth and was dripping off her chin. Trixie pulled her finger out of Dennis's bottom and pushed him to the side. She leaned in and began licking his sweet stuff off of Brandy's face. Brandy had yet to swallow the cum in her mouth.

"Don't swallow yet," Trixie encouraged her. "Wait until Candy makes you cum, then share some with her for being so nice to you." It didn't take long. Candy had a talent for oral sex. Much like with Dennis, the combination of anal play and oral attentions were too much, and soon Brandy's orgasm hit. Her body became tense and started quivering a bit. She was trying very hard to keep the white, creamy filling in her mouth from sliding down her throat. For that reason, she was mumbling rather than moaning. When the climax was over, Candy crawled out from under the younger girl and lay on her back. Her face was lightly coated with girl-cum, which just turned Trixie on some more. Brandy positioned her head directly over Candy's, and Candy in turn opened her mouth. The younger woman opened her mouth and Dennis's seed spilled out, cascading like a waterfall onto Candy's waiting lips. Candy licked up any of the stuff that didn't make it into her mouth before swallowing contentedly. Brandy had kept some for herself, which she also swallowed.

"But she hasn't cum yet," pouted Brandy as she pointed at Candy. "We need to make her happy too!"

"You're right. Why don't you two play with her great big tits while I go get something."

Brandy and Dennis were more than happy to do as told. Each got on one side of the girl and began caressing, licking and sucking on those mammoth mounds. Soon, Trixie reappeared with the strap-on dildo that Candy had used on her the first time they made love. She was lubricating it up when Brandy got a good look at it.

"Good God! That thing will kill her!" she exclaimed.

"No it won't. We've done this before."

"Can I try? Please?"

"Well, it is Candy's turn."

"I don't mind. Actually," Candy said, "I've got an idea." She pulled Brandy on top of her so that they were face to face and cunt to cunt. "Now we can take turns." Brandy pushed her body up with her arms so that Dennis could still access the waitress's tits, which Candy seemed to appreciate. With the enormous dildo nice and slick, Trixie positioned the massive head at the entrance to Candy's box. She heard her lover squeak as her wet pussy was suddenly filled to capacity by a plastic dong. Trixie pumped her a few times before preparing to enter Brandy's tight hole.

"This is going to be a bit uncomfortable at first . . ."

"Less good-natured advice, more fucking," interrupted Brandy.

Trixie grinned and began to push. When she had seen Dennis enter the young girl anally for the first time, it seemed like the act defied several natural laws. Trixie had much the same perception here. The cock looked impossibly large for such a tight little girl, but Brandy's pussy slowly stretched to accommodate the monster. Of course she had a look of almost animalistic lust, mixed with surprise, on her face. It took almost a full minute before Trixie stopped pushing. About eight inches had disappeared into Brandy's depths, and the older woman was afraid to go further. So she started fucking away, not going any deeper than on that first push. It didn't take long before Brandy was grunting and moaning like a madwoman. She and Candy were making out and grinding against each other so hard that Dennis had to stop his titillation of Candy's breasts. He sat next to them, stroking his meat. He was already getting hard again, which made Trixie feel better. She hated for anyone to be left out.

Trixie drilled both girls for another ten minutes. She had a good tempo going as she pulled out of one girl and plunged into the other. Since Brandy was on top, Trixie began playfully slapping her perfect ass. When Dennis was fully erect again, he kneeled next to the two girl's heads. They smiled at each other before opening their mouths in "O" shapes. Just as Trixie was thrusting her fake dick into one girl then the other, Dennis did the same with his real-deal beef-stick and the girls' mouths. He and Trixie actually staggered their strokes. If one girl had a huge, fake dick in her pussy, then the other girl was sucking Dennis's root.

After a while, Trixie stuck the dildo into Candy's box and just kept working that one girl's pleasure zone. Brandy didn't seem to mind, as she crawled off the girl so she could concentrate on sucking her boyfriend's shaft. Trixie rolled Candy over onto her knees so she could fuck her from behind. She even reached around and grabbed the girl's tits while drilling her. Trixie had heard that when you do a girl from behind, you are more likely to hit the g-spot. And with a cock as big as the one she was wearing, she would be hitting just about everything. Sure enough, it didn't take much more pounding before Candy was cumming all over the hardwood floor. And it was a doozy of an orgasm. The poor girl's body seemed to quake forever before her strength evaporated. But she didn't collapse on the floor. Oh no, Trixie's arms wouldn't allow it. She kept the younger girl's ass pointed skyward and kept going. She had been brought to four consecutive orgasms, and she wanted to give Candy more than one. And she did. Apparently, some part of the strap-on was rubbing right up against Candy's g-spot, as the girl was quickly brought to her second climax in as many minutes.

While the muscles of her pussy clenched and quivered, the exhausted young woman couldn't put up any struggle to Trixie's attentions, even if she had wanted to. She just lay there with her butt in the air and her chest on the ground with a contented smile playing across her beautiful lips. Trixie kissed those lips ever so softly, and her kiss was returned. Both girls saw Brandy going to down on Dennis. Candy whispered something into Trixie's ear. Dennis was back on the couch with Brandy between his legs. Trixie eased in behind her and stuck the massive dong into her tight box once again. Brandy's eyes lit ups and the moaning that escaped from her cock-filled mouth gained in volume.

As with Candy, Brandy's tender pussy could only take so much of the large invader, and the sweet young girl's vaginal muscles clenched down as she climaxed again. She was forced to let Dennis's member escape her lips as she let the ecstasy rampage through her body. After a minute had passed, so had the sensation.

Poor Dennis was left sitting there with his beautiful dick sticking straight up in the air. "I can't believe I'm trapped with three women this hot." He looked at Candy, specifically at her boobs. "Do you mind . . ." he started. Candy moved over to him and placed his rigid rod between her balloons and squeezed them together. Trixie could only imagine how good that must feel. Candy's tits were so warm and soft, and they almost completely engulfed his stick. At first she just jiggled them around the shaft, then he began pumping between those hefty sacks. Brandy was mesmerized by the appearance of the head of his dick between Candy's melons, and she took to licking it whenever it popped up. Trixie concentrated on the tits themselves, sucking on the nipples while the fleshy parts pleasured Dennis's penis. Dennis indicated that he was ready to shoot again. Brandy stopped licking entirely, waiting for the good stuff to come shooting out. And shoot it did. The head was still slight buried in Candy's tit flesh, but he jizz came rocketing out of her cleavage, splashing against the bottom of her chin as well as her neck. There wasn't as much as in his first load, but the young man was only human. Neither Trixie nor Brandy minded licking his sweet juice off Candy's neck or tits anyway.

The four of them had been having sex in some form or another for almost two hours, and all of them were exhausted. They had almost instinctively paired off again, with Brandy sitting in Dennis's lap and Trixie resting her head on Candy's chest. It was a contented lull, with no real immediate need to make conversation. They watched a myriad of late-night info-mercials light up the television, promoting items for which there was no practical use. When they did start talking again, it was to insult the ineptitude of the actors on those programs. Dennis and Brandy went into the bathroom to take a shower, leaving the older two girls alone.

"So," muttered Trixie as Candy stroked her head, "was it good for you?"

"I see why you like them so much. And that girl's ass is so fine! Could we try cracking eggs on it in the morning?"

Trixie laughed. "Actually, eating breakfast off her naked body sounds kind of kinky! We could probably talk her into it. But let's put them in my old bedroom for tonight. While I enjoy their company, they need some 'being-a-couple' time."

"What about us?"

Trixie wasn't quite prepared for that. "So, are we a couple? You wouldn't mind actually 'dating' someone almost twice your age?"

Candy sighed. "The age thing again. If you haven't figured out, no one cares. You're gorgeous! You're sweet!" This last item was emphasized with another kiss. "I realize you're not that far removed from a really long relationship, so if you want some more time, I'll understand."

Trixie was mulling it over in her head. "Actually, I lived in the same house with a man for eighteen years. I don't really think I had any relationship with him except a technical one." She grew silent for a moment. "I think I'd like to be in a relationship with someone who actually wants to be with me. But are you up for it? I mean, you've seen that I'm a bit insecure. I'm nervous about showing my age . . ." She was interrupted by a sweet kiss, " . . . and about finding myself a place in a world that passed me by eighteen years ago . . ." Another kiss. " . . . and about being able to keep you interested . . ." A longer kiss. Trixie was running out of complaints. She found herself blushing as she added, "Would you mind taking me to bed? I think I'd like you to make love to me some more."

Candy was smiling. "Now you're making sense." She pulled Trixie to her feet and led her back towards the bedroom. Trixie stopped, causing Candy to look confused. Trixie glanced back in the direction of the living room. "Ahem."

Candy chuckled. She went back into the room and picked up the discarded strap-on before ushering her girlfriend into the bedroom. Soon, the sounds of sex began leaking out from under the door.

As Dennis and Brandy were crawling into the guest bed, the young woman swore she heard the now unmistakable sound of Trixie climaxing. Then she heard, "I told you that you were going to need that!"

-------------- ------------------

The End (In other words, no part 3 is planned)