Floridian Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god no ..." she breathed huskily, her back arching, her breasts pushed against his body as one of her main erogenous zones was revealed.

Sensing the time was now or never, Braxton brought a large hand up to grasp hold of one of Jeanie's breasts. Despite his size her breast was still too large to encircle it completely. He fondled it gently to begin with, relishing in the feeling of his hand sliding over and around the large bulge inside her tee shirt. And as his hand passed over it, he could feel the hardness of her erect nub. He squeezed her breast before he then took her nipple between his finger and thumb and pinched it.

Jeanie squealed, the pain intense before it set her body off tingling with arousal. For Braxton it was another erogenous zone discovered, which just inflamed his lust for his former teacher, who began to moan loudly as he continued his assault on her swollen nipple.

"Oooooohhh ... Braxton ... nooo please ... please stop ... aaaaahhh ... noooo ..." she moaned, as he continued his groping of her breast.

"I can't stop Ms Fuller ... I want you soooo badly ... I always have. I've been dreaming of this day since the first time I ever saw you."

He leaned in again and rained kisses on her neck. Jeanie by now was squirming against his grasp, but she wasn't sure if it was to get away from him, or to alleviate her growing arousal.

Letting go of her breast proved to be but a short respite of his sexual assault on her person. He grasped hold of her ass, lifting her up as he groped her cheeks, pulling her up hard against his body, making her daisy dukes ride up high into her butt crack.

"Ooooohhhh Braxton ... noooooo," she screeched, as with one hand he deftly slipped the button of her skimpy shorts, lowered the zipper and began to tug them down her shapely thighs, taking her panties with them.

"No Braxton ... no ... please ... you can't ..." she panted as she fought against him. He retaliated by kissing her on her lips, grinding his against hers with a force so powerful it left her breathless. God could that boy kiss.

Her arms closed around his neck, drawing him closer as she lost herself to the wonderful feeling that coursed through her body because of his passion.

"Ooohhhhh ... Braxton," she moaned, kissing him deeper, forcefully pressing her lips to his as his fingers wormed their way inside her tight slit. She began to jerk her hips, thrusting against him as his fingers went deeper inside her molten hotness.

"Uuunnnggghhh ... yeeesssss ..." she groaned, her legs coiling around his torso, hanging in his strong arms as he brought her ever closer to her climax.

She was wet, the squishing sound of her wetness was overwhelmingly loud as he fucked her with his fingers, driving them inside her pussy over and over again, making her crazy with lust until she finally exploded.

"Ohhhh ... goooodddd ... ooooohhhhhhh ... noooooo ... soooo ... goooooood ... aaaarrrhhhh ... Braxtonnnnn ..." she screamed, as her orgasm broke, completely overloading her sensory circuits, and momentarily making her blackout.

As she came around, still reeling from the strength of her climax so she felt herself being lifted up and carried from the kitchen and into her bedroom.

Braxton laid her down on her bed and quickly shucking off his clothes was soon laid next to her. He snuggled alongside her, and began to playfully fondle her large breasts, which caused Jeanie to gasp out loud.

It wasn't long before his persistent manipulation of her breasts caused her to feel the telltale tingle between her legs growing again. She knew she should say something but realized it was probably too late. She was sure that if she told him to stop, he wouldn't take any notice.

"Kiss me Braxton," she murmured softly. If she was going to let him fuck her she might as well get some more enjoyment from those succulent lips of his, she mused.

He grinned at her before he turned her onto her side away from him and slid in behind. Lifting her leg he placed his throbbing erection against her pussy lips. Then he leaned over, and twisting Jeanie's head around, began to kiss her.

She kissed him back passionately, surrendering to the sensation of his lips on hers. Why did his kisses feel so good? His tongue pushed at her lips, seeking entrance inside. She willingly complied, delighting as their tongues met and twisted together in a sensual mating of their own.

And as their kiss intensified, so Braxton pushed forward, his cock finally entering the one person he desired above all others. His dream was complete. He was fucking his teacher!

"Ooohhh ... gooooddddd ..." Jeanie groaned, as his large cock breached her tight slit.

"So you likin' my big black cock, now are you Ms Fuller?" he said, with a leer, "I know all you white bitches got the hunger for a big black cock ... don't cha?"

"Ungh ... ungh ... ungh ..." Jeanie grunted in reply, as Braxton began to repeatedly thrust his cock inside of her diminutive pussy.

"Well ... DON'T CHA?" he asked again.

"Ungh ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh ..." Jeanie replied.

"I guess I'm bigger than your boyfriend then? He just got a little bitty white cock then? At least you now know what it's like to go black, what it's like to get a good fucking!"

"Ungh ... nooo ... ooohhh goooodddd ... nooo ... ungh ... no you're about ... ungh ... about ... ooohhh fuuucckk ... about the ... ooohhh shiiit ... uunnggghh ... the same ... ungh ... ungh ... the same size ... uunnggghhh ..."

"WHAT!" Braxton yelled.

"Ooohhhhh ... gooooddddd ... yeeeeessssss ..." Jeanie screamed as Braxton began thrusting with even more venom, seemingly annoyed by Jeanie's revelation about her boyfriend.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH ... YEEEEESSSSSS ... YEEEEESSSSSS," she shrieked as she came, Braxton hammering into her with such a fury that it brought her to a violent climax. It exploded inside her body, a massive tidal wave of pleasure that ebbed and flowed until finally it subsided to leave her a shaking and twitching mess lying by his side.

Braxton looked down adoringly at his teacher. She was still trembling and twitching as the aftershocks of her huge orgasm

sparked through her body. He lovingly moved a stray lock of hair off her sweaty forehead, before he leaned down and kissed her softly.

Exhausted by the fury of their coupling, it took Jeanie a few seconds to respond. But eventually she began to kiss him back. Her hand came up to hold the back of his head as the kiss deepened, his lips stoking her arousal once more.

It was Braxton that broke the kiss, much to Jeanie disgust. She looked into his face, both her arms now coiled around his neck. She could see the lust still blazing in his eyes. Her stomach muscles clenched as se realized this wasn't over by a long way.

"So Ms Fuller, did I fuck you good?" Braxton said, "was I bigger and better than your boyfriend?"

She smiled. Typical man, she mused, it's always a cock waving competition with them. She decided to play with him a bit.

"Yes Braxton, you fucked me good. But you're about the same size as my boyfriend."

She paused as she saw the unhappy look on his face. She smiled.

"Okay, maybe you're a little bigger."

She saw his face erupt with a beaming smile. "I knew it, I knew you never had a cock my size before," he crowed.

"Now don't get too big headed Braxton, there's not a lot in it, but I can tell you this, he's never, and I do mean never, managed to get his cock all the way inside me like you did. You filled me to overflowing mister and that's something that he's NEVER done!"

As she finished talking, so her eyes drifted down his body. She watched, almost mesmerized as she saw his flaccid cock begin to stiffen and rise. It was a truly erotic thing to witness.

"Ooohhh Braxton, you want to do it again?" she cooed.

"Sure do Ms Fuller, I'ma goin' to fuck you all day and all night long," he replied, his face beaming with delight.

"Kiss me Braxton," she said.

Their lips met, the soft kiss quickly growing into something far more intense. Jeanie pushed up to him, eager to quench her urgent desire, mashing her lips against his as her tongue fought it's way inside his mouth to copulate with his.

"Oh god Braxton, what are you doing to me," she hissed as she finally broke the kiss. She sat up, and throwing a leg over his, climbed on top of him. She leaned forward to kiss him again, her ass pointing skywards as his erect cock bobbed lewdly behind her curvy ass before it rubbed up against her gooey slit.

Reaching behind her Jeanie took hold of his large shaft, offering the tip to the slimy wet entrance of her pussy.

"OH MY GOOOODDDD," she groaned as she lowered herself onto his hard erection, feeling the pain as her pussy lips strained to accommodate his size.

"So full," she gasped, as she eased herself down, slowly taking him all the way inside.

Braxton smiled up at her, his hands full of her breasts, his thumbs stroking across them, deliberately catching her swollen nubs, delighting in their size and joyful that he was making them even harder and bigger.

Jeanie threw back her head, moaning as she began to ride him, bouncing up and down on his hugeness, her fingers busy between her legs as she played with her clit.

And as she rode him so Braxton began to grimace. He hadn't come yet but he knew he was close. But his youthful pride demanded that he make her cum first. Gritting his teeth he let go off her breasts, and taking hold of her hips began to thrust up into her, lifting her as he did, then pulling her down hard onto his cock, getting maximum penetration.

Jeanie was overcome with lust. This was just so good, probably the best sex she'd ever had. Braxton was just enormous and she was now experiencing things she'd never felt before.

She began to scream as her orgasm once again exploded through her body, a tidal wave of pure emotion overwhelming her senses as she continued to bounce on his erection. And as she climaxed, so Braxton came too, a seemingly never ending torrent of cum spurting forcefully from his cock, flooding her pussy, drenching her insides and fertilizing her eggs.

She slumped forward, her face scrunched up, a mask of pleasurable pain, gasping for breath as she tried to come to terms with what had just occurred.

And as she slumped even lower, so Braxton's huge cock slithered free of her pussy, followed by a massive slurry of white gunge that pooled in his groin area, matting his hair in it's slimy stickiness.

"Goddamn, I fucked you real good Ms Fuller, didn't I," he crowed. "I hope you got no protection, cos I reckon you be knocked up real good if you ain't."

*

*

Once more I awoke with a hard on, drenched in a cold sweat. I could feel my heart beating real fast. The dream had been so realistic and because of that, for a brief moment I actually wondered if it was true. But I knew it wasn't. And if I knew that, why was I so haunted and tormented by it?

>

>

>

BRYCE ANDREWS - THE DEAN

We were out one night and had just taken our seats at the bar when Jeanie spotted a couple of guys she knew who had come in after us. She went over to talk to them. From a distance, age wise, I put the older of the two in the late forties, early fifties range. He looked like a regular guy, average height, somewhat athletic. The younger guy looked a lot like him, so I assumed it could be his son. She talked with them, well mainly the older guy, for a bit and then turned to come back to me.

As she walked back towards me I could the older one was taking a good long look at her legs and ass. I mean who wouldn't, her red dress was a bit on the short side, but this was my girlfriend he was sizing up like a piece of meat.

"So who was that?" I asked when she slid into the seat next to me.

She smiled. "That was the Dean of our school, Bryce Andrews," she replied.

"He seems like a nice guy?"

"Yes he is," she replied with a smile, "a really nice guy. He's been most helpful since I started at the school."

"Yes, I can imagine," I replied.

"You're not jealous are you!" she exclaimed with a laugh, as she punched my arm.

I looked at her quizzically.

"Oh my god ... you are!" she cried out, her smile growing even bigger.

"Don't be stupid," I said, "I was merely trying to point out that you are a fit, single female, and assuming he's single too because he's not wearing a wedding band, and that you are undeniably a hot little package with your big boobies and your tight little ass, then it wouldn't be too much of a stretch of the imagination to say he's got the hots for you." I ended my musings with a big soppy grin.

"Maaaatttt ..." she said, with a playful smile etched on her face, "you know I only have eyes for you."

"So you say, but it's not your eyes I was referring too, it was his. And they were glued to your legs and your lovely butt as you walked back here."

"Noooo," she scoffed, "I don't believe that for a minute."

"Well I suggest you look back over to the bar, because my dear, you will see your beloved Dean looking longingly over in our direction. And I can tell you this; he ain't looking at me!"

She looked, playfully toying with the swizzle stick in her cocktail before taking a sip through the straw, all the time looking coyly over the top of her glass in his direction.

"MY GOD!" I exclaimed, "you're flirting with him!"

"AM NOT SO," she retorted. She looked into my eyes and could see that I was only teasing her. I'm not, nor have I ever been a jealous person.

She crinkled up her nose and smiled. "Well, maybe just a little bit," she murmured coyly.

I noticed she looked over in his direction again, still swirling the swizzle stick around in her drink, but this time she swivelled her bar stool around towards his general direction and recrossed her legs. The dress she was wearing was already short but now I could almost see her panties. As far as I was concerned she was sending him signals.

"So what were you talking to him about?" I asked, "you seemed quite involved."

"Funnily enough, he complimented me on my body ..."

"And you see nothing wrong with that?" I interrupted.

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I was telling him I do a lot of running on the treadmill at the gym. He merely said it showed, that's all."

"Yeah right," I scoffed. I glanced down at her dress. It was so low cut there was a lot of cleavage on display.

"And ..." I continued, knowing that she hadn't told me everything yet. Christ, they were talking for around a quarter of an hour, whilst I sat at the other end of the bar like a lemon.

"He suggested that I try trail running instead of running indoors. He said it's healthier, you know, getting out in the fresh air."

"Well I guess it is up in the hills. It wouldn't be if you ran around the streets. It's not healthy breathing in car fumes, that's for sure."

"I agree, and that's why he suggested I try it up at Mountain Ash. He said there are a number of trails there you can run. Some easy and some a lot harder."

FYI, Mountain Ash was the nearest we had in our district to what you could call a hilly area. It certainly wasn't a mountain. It was a few thousand acres of woodland, and it was really pretty and not far away.

"So when are you going running with him?" I asked, with a smile.

"Tomorrow," she answered immediately.

She looked into my face as she realized what she'd just said.

"Oh god Matt, I'm sorry. I should have asked if it was alright with you."

"Why? You don't need to ask my permission for anything, you're free to make your own choices. We're not married or anything. Besides, it's only running, not a date."

"Precisely," she answered. "Are we going now or do you want another drink?"

"I think we'll go," I replied.

She slid off her stool. "I'll just go say goodbye to Bryce and confirm tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll meet you outside."

I watched as she went across the room to where Bryce was sitting. Even as I loitered near the door I could see him appraising her as she walked towards him. I just knew this time he would be ogling her breasts as they did have a bit of a sexy jiggle to them tonight.

It was around ten minutes before she turned to leave. In that time I'd watched him flirt with her and watched her respond. She certainly didn't seem to mind when he put his hand on her hip. And there was certainly no reaction when he ran it down her shapely thigh. And she didn't seem to mind a whole lot when he slid it around and started touching her ass cheek.

I made no mention of it when she finally decided to leave. As I said, I'm not a jealous man. However I had expected her to come back to my apartment, so I was a little miffed when she resisted my attempts at persuasion.

"You just want sex," she'd said playfully in response.

"Well duh!" I replied.

"I'd love to but here's the thing. Bryce wants to get off super early tomorrow for our run. He's got something on later in the day that he can't miss, so I need to get my beauty sleep. You don't mind, do you lover."

Well of course I bloody well did! I was beginning to dislike Bryce a whole lot, and I hadn't even been introduced to him. And here he was, already cock-blocking me. Bastard!

"No, I'll drop you off at your place then," I replied sulkily.

"Thanks sweety, you're a peach!" she replied with a big grin. "And I'll make it up to you," she added.

*

*

THE DREAM

"Morning Jeanie, lovely day for it, don't you think?" Bryce said, as he stood by his car, watching her as she walked down her driveway towards him.

As she did so, Bryce felt a throbbing sensation in his groin. Even in her work clothes, he'd always admired her body. But today, she was smoking hot. She was wearing a matching gym set that comprised of a top that was extremely cleavage revealing and a pair of shorts that were short and very tight. Her ass looked sublime, as did the very visible camel toe at the front. He guessed, correctly, that she shaved her pussy.

"Morning Bryce, yes it is," she said, as she looked up at the bright blue sky. Early morning, the temperature was in the high seventies but up at Mountain Ash it would be cooler and ideal for running.

They chatted amicably, mainly about work as they drove up into the hills, arriving at the main car park about forty five minutes later. There they had a drink and did some warm up stretches before setting off along the trail that Bryce had selected.

They jogged along, taking it easy for the first couple of miles, getting into a good rhythm, before Bryce suggested they pick up the pace for the next few miles. The air was fresh, the scenery stunning and the views spectacular, so the miles clipped by quite quickly.

Jeanie was enjoying herself immensely. This was far better than pounding it out on a static treadmill. Here there was a proper feeling of accomplishment, together with the fresh air and uneven terrain.

After around five miles they stopped for a breather and a much needed drink of water. Jeanie took a seat on an uncomfortable rock. She could feel the sweat trickling down her back and she knew she was red faced due to the pace at which they had been running. She shot a glance at Bryce as she took a swig from her bottle. He looked so fresh, there was barely a bead of sweat on him. How was that even possible?

But he did look fit. She looked across at his legs. They were so firm and muscular and solid looking. She looked higher and saw the bulge in the front of his shorts. For some reason she wasn't shocked. It was almost as if she expected to see what she saw. She smiled inwardly. He certainly looked to be packing!

When she glanced up she saw him looking directly at her. He smiled. She returned his smile, with a weak one of her own. Shit ... he knew where her eyes had been.

"So what do you think?" he said, as he squatted down and leaned back against a small boulder. Jeanie shot another glance at his groin area. There was no mistake, he was either very well endowed or had an erection. Or possibly both.