Dream Lover Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have another idea," I finally said and lifted her off of my cock. I led her out of the water and to the chaise where I had her get on all-fours then knelt behind her. I guided my cock back into her and she immediately started pushing back rhythmically so I didn't even need to thrust. While she set the pace, I reached forward and cupped her swinging tits. I couldn't see her tits in this position, or her cute face for that matter, but I could fondle those big beauties and that was giving me another idea. She seemed to be happy with this position, presumably because it gave her some control, and although it wasn't a new position per se, I'd never fucked somebody from behind on a chaise at the edge of the Mediterranean.

Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet once again so sliding in and out of it was pure bliss. I was as rigid as I could possibly get and giving her my full length so I was pretty confident that she was enjoying at least the same level of pleasure as I was. Had I not been as sure, her continuous moaning would have convinced me. The increasing pace as she pushed back, repeatedly impaling herself on my rigid cock, would have been pretty conclusive, too. I loved that she was so into this and was getting at least as much out of it as I was, if not more. One of my goals, as always, was to make sure my dream partner was receiving some benefit from this experience, though obviously my primary goal was my own sexual satisfaction. Fortunately, the two were not mutually exclusive.

She got louder and pushed back harder and faster the closer she was apparently getting to cumming. I ended up reluctantly releasing her swinging tits and straightening up so that, with a slight thrust, I could make sure that she was getting as much penetration as I could provide. It didn't take much longer before she let out a cry as her body started shaking. She stopped pushing backwards but I continued to thrust into her, enjoying the additional lubrication that was flooding her pussy. I persisted as she was cumming and once it appeared that she'd finished, stopping only once I was absolutely sure she that she was completely spent. As I slipped my cock out of her, I hoped that she was still just rolling with whatever happened since it was a dream. When I had her turn over and lie on her back, she never even hesitated so I went ahead and straddled her, laying my cock between her big tits.

I took one in each hand and squeezed them against my tool then slowly started to fuck the soft, smooth flesh. The feeling of fucking her sumptuous tits certainly didn't disappoint and being able see them as well as her face only heightened the experience. As I've mentioned before, the dreamers often automatically fill in more detail than I'd be able to myself so, as I gazed down at her large areolas and hard nipples, I was confident that this was how her tits actually were when she was twenty-ish. Although I had some idea of how they'd look based on my recon of her current MILF body, they were still even more impressive than I could have imagined. I knew I'd have to spend more time with her at this age but I was also pretty excited to get with her as a MILF as well. Since she'd said that she'd be thinking about me every night when she went to bed after this dream, it would be tempting to take advantage of that but I knew I still needed to be careful about when I visited and how often.

I was maintaining a slow and steady pace as I savored the building pleasure the longer I fucked her tits while she watched my cockhead appear repeatedly from her cleavage. Since I'd already blown a highly satisfying load down her throat, I was intending to just shoot this one onto her chest. The way it felt sliding my cock between her big boobs, I knew it wouldn't be much longer before that happened. If I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull off another dream visit with her, I'd have drawn it out longer but, since I was feeling confident about the chances of visiting her dreams again, I just focused on my building orgasm and the pleasure that accompanied it. My cock was swelling even more as I was on the verge of cumming and, when I finally started blasting onto her chest, my load had enough momentum to land a couple of shots on her lips and chin.

The pleasure was incredibly intense, even compared to her earlier blowjob, so I continued to slowly fuck her tits until I was completely spent. As she cleaned my load from her sternum, lips and chin, I moved to lie beside her, still admiring her hot, young body. There were still a bunch of things I wanted to do, not the least of which was to shower with her and lather up her entire body, but as we continued to lie there in the sun on the edge of the Mediterranean, I started thinking that this might be a good break point. When the moment was right, I took her back to her bed where, like so many others, she was startled enough to inspire her husband to ask what had just happened.

"A very realistic dream," she replied, then lay there in the dark for a while before she actually fell asleep. As tempted as I was to revisit her as soon as I could, I delayed my return and thought about how it should go. Eventually, I brought her back into the same dream, picking up where we'd left off, but having us as our current selves so I could indulge in her MILF body. She seemed a little put off at first until I gave her more mature physique as much attention as her younger self as well as plenty of orgasms. We thoroughly enjoyed the shower inside the villa as well as the bed and even the table where we'd had our coffee. After that, whenever I thought of a new way to use part of the villa, or a new feature for the villa or if I just wanted to go back and get naked with Linda there again, I'd pay her a dream visit. Of course, since I had access to both young and current versions of her, I'd sometimes take her to where she was living when we were in our twenties or I'd go with a more contemporary location that went along with her MILF status. We shared a lot of pleasurable dreams together after that first time but it had also inspired me to continue my pursuit of dream visits to Theresa and Irene.

12