Down On The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her arms above her head and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it through the thin material of her nightgown. She only had on the short top to her pajamas. She didn’t have on any thing else. When Bill was home she never slept in anything, but since Chet came she wore the pajamas. She didn’t put the bottoms back on last night when they finished having sex. She was hoping that Bill would want to go again before leaving this morning.

If she could have seen that Chet was naked she really would have panicked. He had dropped his shorts before he woke her up. This time he was finally going to fuck her whether she liked it of not. Once he got his 10-inch cock buried in her cunt she would change her mine quick enough.

Using his mouth he pulled the top up until both breasts were uncovered. She had beautifully shaped breasts, which was what had attracted him in the first place. He sucked first one and then the other, swapping back and forth between them. They were large and firm with big nipples that he sucked until they were standing hard and straight.

Try as she might, Joy could not move him off her and her nipples betrayed her. She tried to not let him get them excited but having her breasts played with turned her on. She continued to fight him but it wasn’t any use.

He held both of her hands in one of his. With the other he raised his body just enough to pull the cover from her, leaving her naked from the waist down. Her top was up around her neck. With the cover removed from her legs she tried to kick him away from her, but this only opened her legs wider. He brought his hand up to her cunt, and with each kick he slid a finger in her open cunt. He had to smile when his hand was covered with her cunt juice. She may have been fighting but her body was betraying her.

He rolled his body over on her. She crossed her legs where he couldn’t get to her cunt. He stretched his naked body over hers with his cock resting directly over her cunt. While he was grinding his naked cock against her cunt he went for her lips. She tried turning her head but he held her head steady with his free hand.

His mouth closed over hers, forcing her to open her lips to him. He forced his tongue into her mouth. Searching for her tongue with his he was soon kissing her without a lot of resistance. The force he was using on her didn’t hurt her it just made her submit to him.

Joy had tried every thing to stop him but nothing worked. What was worse was she had really stopped fighting. She could feel his cock trying to invade her cunt and her nipples were crying for more attention from his lips. He was kissing her the way no one else ever had, even Bill. He was still holding her hands above her head, but his other hand was now playing with her cunt. She was about to cum and there wasn’t any thing she could do about it!

He knew that she was ready to cum but he wasn’t going to let her until his cock was buried in her. Before she knew what was happing he turned her hands loose and with both hands spread her legs letting his body drop between them so she could not close them to him. His cock was at the entrance to her hot cunt and with one smooth drive he entered her. Two short strokes later he was buried to the balls in her wet cunt.

Before Joy realized that her hands were free she felt his cock enter her cunt. Nothing in her life prepared her for a cock his size. She was wet from all he had been doing to her and that kept the pain down, but he still nearly tore her apart just from the sheer size. Before she knew what was happing she was cumin.

He just stayed still and let her get off on his hard cock. She wasn’t the first woman to cum when he first entered her. Very few women had ever been fucked with a cock like his. Not only was he larger than most men were, he knew what to do with it once he got in them.

Joy thought that she would never stop cumin. His cock was so big that it filled her completely. He didn’t even have to move for her to feel him on each side of her cunt. Now she knew what the mare had felt like when the stud took her by force. Now, like the mare, all the fight was out of her. She realized that he had not cum and was just waiting for her to come back down to earth.

Chet was holding his weight off her upper body but his cock was still buried in her cunt. He watched her face until she opened her eyes. He lifted her body up and caught the edge of her pj top and pulled it over her head, leaving her completely naked.

When he pulled her top up she raised her arms and helped him take it off. Then she wrapped her arms around his naked shoulders and pulled him down to kiss him. He had kissed her by force before but this was the first time that she had kissed him.

For several moments they kissed before he started moving his hips and working his giant cock in her sopping cunt. The juice from her first time made it easier for her to take him. In no time at all she was back as hot as ever. She wrapped her legs around his body and rode his cock on each stroke. She had always loved sex since her very first time. She liked it hard, fast and often. Bill was the same way, and that was why their sex life was so good. She always gave as well as she got and this time Chet was the object of her desires.

Chet was in heaven; she was as good as he thought she would be. The faster he rode her the faster she wanted him to. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman and he was full of juice and wanted to fill Joy’s cunt with all of it. The bed was shaking from their fierce lovemaking, and the closer to the finish the harder he hammered his cock in her.

Joy matched him stroke for stroke. She didn’t think about Bill the whole time they were fucking. All she was really thinking about was how good he was making her feel.

She was cumin again, and she was crying for him to fuck harder and faster. She had never been a quite woman when she was cumin and this time, if they had any neighbors, they could have heard her a block away.

Chet was going as fast and hard as he could. His cock was pulled almost out on every stroke before he drove it back into her depth. When she started to cum he couldn’t hold back any longer. His cock exploded in her cunt. Both were cumin at the same time. Each reaching for all they could get from the other. He was full of cum and it ran down between her legs as each stroke force more and more out of her cunt.

Totally exhausted they lay together. Her legs spread out on each side of him. He tried to hold as much weight off her as he could but he was to exhausted. Finally he rolled off of her, his cock sounding like a cork from a wine bottle as it slid from her well-fucked cunt. Their combined cum spilled from her cunt and soaked the bed. It was several minutes before she regained her senses. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

Joy had the shower as hot as she could stand it. She was in shock by what she had just done with Bill’s brother. She had known that Chet would try something but she didn’t think she would enjoy it so much. She didn’t blame Chet as much as she blamed herself. She should not have wanted it so much. She remembered how good he felt as he fuck her and how she cried for more. The guilt was coming back as she realized that not once during the time they were fucking did she even think of Bill.

She finished her shower and eased back into the bedroom for her clothes. Chet was fast asleep on the bed. Even with his cock soft it was still an awesome sight. She could not help but stare at it while she dressed. Remembering how good it had felt in her cunt caused her nipples to start hardening, and her cunt to moisten. She had to get away before he woke. Quickly she finished dressing and left the room.

Joy was working in the barn when he finally woke up. She liked the hard work because it kept her from thinking about committing adultery.

She had finished cleaning the stalls and was exercising Playboy when he came to the barn. She sensed that he was behind her before he spoke.

He said, “Good morning” as if nothing had happened between them.

“You finally decided to get up? If you are going to work on a farm then you have to get up early.”

“Sorry, but I had such an exhausting night that I had to sleep late to recover.”

Joy’s face turned red as she realized he was smiling at her. “Don’t worry I’ll make sure that it doesn’t happen again.”

“Oh, it is going to happen again. I know it and you know it. What we had was just to good for a one time thing.”

“Doesn’t it bother you to know you are taking advantage of your brothers wife?”

“Nothing bothers me as far as women are concerned. I’m not going to take you away from my brother. We are just going to have a little fun together. He doesn’t have to know, I’m not going to tell, and you know your not. This weekend when he comes home you are going to fuck him just like you always do, and he will never know the difference.”

“I can’t do that. He will know at once that something is different.” She realized when she said it that she was already agreeing to have sex with Chet again.

Chet knew it also. She was his as long as he was here. By the time his brother came home Friday she would have been fuck so many time that she would be able to pull off the deceit.

“Put up the stallion and lets go back to the house,” he said.

Like a puppet on a string she did as she was told. She followed him back to the house knowing he was about to take her again.

Back in the house he pushed her down on the sofa. He knelt down and pulled off her boots. He stood back up and pulled her to her feet. She stood with her hands by her side as he unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. He unfastened her bra and took it from her arms. She stood before him naked to the waist as he backed up so he could get a good look at her beautiful breasts.

He moved back to her and leaned down and took a tit in his lips. He didn’t touch her with anything but his lips. Swapping from one to the other he had her nipples hard and her breath was coming fast. He quit sucking her breasts and reached for her belt. He quickly removed her jeans, taking her panties with them. When they were around her ankles she stepped out of them. Now she was completely naked and standing still while he took his time and looked over every inch of her body.

“You are to perfect for Bill not to share. No one should have something this perfect and not share. I thank Bill for sharing you with me, even if he doesn’t know it. Now undress me.”

She went about the task with the same eagerness that he had undressed her. When she finally slid his jeans off his cock sprang up and almost hit her in the face. She dropped to her knees and pulled his jeans from around his feet. Setting back on her heels she looked at the largest cock she had ever seen. She wondered how she had ever got all that in her last night.

Leaning forward she kissed the head of his cock. Not touching him with her hands, she took him in her mouth as far as she could. Joy loved giving Bill head and she wanted to taste what Chet had to offer. She worked all over him with her mouth and tongue, until he was rock solid. Then she stood and took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. If she was going to committee adultery again then she was going to enjoy it.

She lay back on the bed and he moved up over her. Her cunt was soaking wet and only his hard cock could take care of it. She opened her legs wide and lifted them, making a saddle for him to ride. He moved his cock to the entrance of her cunt. He could feel the heat coming from her. He eased the head through her opening and stopped. He was holding his chest from her body by his arms on each side of her as he looked down into her eyes.

“What do you want me to do,” he said. Looking him straight in the eye and not hesitating at all, she said “Fuck me with everything you have.” He started a penetration that didn’t stop until his balls were bouncing off her ass.

Just like the night before, she started cumin before he reached bottom. He started fucking in and out and soon she was back with him all the way. Two perfect bodies joined together in an act old as time. Neither one of them wanted to take it slow or easy. They both were eager to feel all that the other had. They were both in a hurry to cum. Each knew that this wasn’t going to be the last time, so there was no need to take it slow. They both came at the same time, each trying to make the other feel as good as possible.

Every free moment for the rest of the week they were at each other. Chet thought he had a tiger by the tail. Joy was the only woman in his life that matched him stroke for stroke. She was always ready whenever he wanted. They tried sex every way possible except anal. There was no way he was going to put his large cock in her tiny ass. She had tried it once before with Bill and she didn’t much care for it.

He had eaten her to a screaming climax and she finally gave him a complete blowjob. Both liked a sixty-nine and usually made it once that way when they were too tired to fuck. He had taken her from behind as they watched Playboy mount a mare. It was over for them nearly as fast as the stud. Chet had never seen a woman that could cum so quick and so often. No wonder Bill was satisfied at home.

Wednesday night Bill called just to see how things were working out. It just so happened that Joy was riding Chet's cock when the phone rang. She stopped bouncing up and down long enough to answer it. She was surprised when she heard Bill’s voice. She stopped moving and sat down on Chet's cock, which was buried as for up her cunt as it would go. It was all she could do to carry on a conversation in her present condition.

After a lot of small talk he finally ask her what he had called to ask in the first place. He wanted to know if Chet was there and if she was getting along any better with him. She told him, “That Chet was in the den and that they were getting along fine since they got something straight between them.”

Chet like to have laughed out loud when he heard her, they had something straight between them now. He bucked his hips up to worry her cunt while she was talking to her husband. It was a real turn on to be fucking his brother’s wife while they talked on the phone. He sucked on her tits and tried to make her forget what she was doing.

Chet’s actions were bringing her off and she knew that she had to get off the phone before she climaxed. She quickly told Bill that Chet was calling from the den and that she would see him Friday afternoon. Her climax hit just as the phone was hung up. She stretched out on his body; his cock buried in her cunt, and fucked him for all she was worth. Her cunt was moving up and down on his cock faster than he had ever moved in her. They both started cumin at the same time and were completely exhausted.

“I don’t think you will have any trouble convincing Bill that you haven’t had any sex for a week”

Friday afternoon Bill came home on time. He hadn’t had any sex the whole week and he was ready to get her between the sheets. He was please to find that Chet was gone for the weekend. He was looking for some mares to build up the herd.

He had been home only a few minutes before they were making love. Joy was surprised that she wanted him as much as ever. Even after the week she and Chet had been through she still wanted Bill. She had thought that she could not sleep with her husband without thinking about his brother, but once they started she didn’t have any trouble at all. She never even thought about Chet.

As for Bill, he liked the difference between Jenny and his wife. He decided right then that variety was the spice of life. As long as she didn’t know he sure wasn’t going to tell.

They took advantage of Chet being gone for the weekend. They had sex most of the time. It was the best between them in a long while.

Chet came back just before night fall on Sunday. He had found a few mares and would be looking for others in the coming weeks. They sat around the table and talked about the farm and what they wanted to do with it. Bill had to call it an early night. He had to be up at 3:00 in the morning to drive back to work. He wanted Joy to come on and go to bed with him. He wanted some more sex to tide him over for the coming week.

She told him to go on she would be right there. Bill left the room and when she heard the door close she ran to Chet and sat in his lap and gave him a welcome back kiss. While she was kissing him he had his finger playing in her cunt. She broke the kiss and stood up pulling his finger from her. “I’ve got to go to Bill tonight, we’ve got all week.”

She stripped and got in bed with Bill who was already naked and lying on his back with his hard cock sticking straight up. She only took a second to compare the cocks of the two men. Bill’s was shorter but larger around. Chet’s was longer and almost as large. She thought as she lowered her soaking cunt down on his cock that she was a lucky woman to have both cocks to play with.

Bill was up at 3:00 and on the road by 4 am. By 4:05 Chet was between her legs eating her cunt. He couldn’t believe it but he was jealous of Joy having sex with her husband.

The next six months went about the same. She would have Bill on the weekends and Chet during the week. She was completely happy with the way things had turned out. The farm was growing with the addition of the new stock and should turn a profit once the foals started hitting the ground next spring. She had all the sex she wanted from both men. Bill still didn’t suspect anything was going on between them. He may have if he wasn’t so occupied with Jenny each time her husband left town.

Things were fine until Jenny’s husband came home a day early and found him in bed with her. He kicked both of them out of the house. He also was a friend with the owner of the company Bill worked for. He had his friend fire Bill. He wanted him to fire Jenny to, but his friend was also one of Jenny’s former lovers. To get her back in his bed he let her keep her job.

Bill didn’t know what he was going to tell Joy. If it had only been a few months later then he would have been ready to quit anyway. Finally he decided to tell her he just could not face traveling all the time and being away from her, and that he would try to find something closer to home.

Joy didn’t like it when he told her. He thought it was because of the lack of money the job brought in. She really didn’t mind the money lost, but she knew that her time with Chet was coming to an end.

Bill did find a job in the small town. It didn’t pay anything like the other job, but he was home every night. He liked having her beside him and making love before going to sleep. Joy still enjoyed sex with him as much as ever, but she missed her time with Chet. They had to slip around and fuck when they found a little time. More than once they were nearly caught.

This was the way of life for another four months. They would slip around each time they had an opportunity. No longer were they able to spend hours having sex. This wasn’t very satisfactory for either of them. It was a wonder that Bill didn’t catch them.


After a while Chet decided that he was going to reenlist and go back into the service. He could not be close to Joy without wanting her so he decided that it was best if he moved on. Joy did not like the idea but she understood why. He would spend his leave time with them, and they would look after his part of the farm.

The day before he was to leave Bill had to go out of town on business. As soon as he left they were in each other’s arms. It was a lucky break that they had not expected. All afternoon and through the night they made love. They had sex every wakening moment; right up to the time Bill came back to go with them to the airport.