Dominique Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i positioned His cock and slammed my hips down on it, impaling myself. my breath caught in my chest but i couldn't expel it. my fingernails dug into my Master's chest and i silently screamed. i hit bottom and bounced, but i didn't really notice. i was gone. Gone with the blinding white light that enveloped my senses and exploded outward sweeping my body with it. i went rigid but somehow knew my Master was continuing to fuck up into me. my toes curled and i shuddered from my pelvis, increasing in intensity as my entire body was consumed.

His hands gripped my ass tight and i felt like a ragdoll as He fucked me and fucked me. my arms collapsed and i fell onto His chest but He was still thrusting His heavenly cock deeply into me. Over and over and over He tossed my ass high and slammed me back down on Him.

i felt like i was losing control. His fingers made contact with the place where W/we were joined, gathering and spreading the copious thick juices flowing from me. First one then two fingers slid deliciously and deeply into my ass and somewhere in the back of my mind i heard Him roar out His orgasm! He slammed me down one last time, really hard, then ground me, mashed me into His pelvic bone and over i went again.

"Oooohhhh fuck yesssssssjesussssssss fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Cummmmmmmingggggggg toooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Then everything went black. i dreamed i was a bird, flying. A young bird. Leaving the nest for the first time. Convincing myself to launch. Go birdy! Go me! i would be okay, even though i had lost the comfort of the very ground beneath my feet. i lost control, but i gained my freedom, and i soared up into the clouds...

_______________________________

I held dominique tightly to Me as I emptied Myself into her. her body spasmed relentlessly in My arms and obscenities poured from her luscious lips. she went suddenly quiet as though she collapsed, then mumbled incomprehensibly under her breath.

"...bird... so free... so mmmmm..."

I smiled. I had no idea what she was saying or thinking. All I knew was I was happy. Happier than I had been in a long, long time. I folded her into My arms caressing her gently, coaxing her back to Me.

It felt good to be at peace with Myself. To not hide the guilt I still felt over rachel, and to allow Myself to love again. To find love once was amazing, but to find it twice defies belief. I softly kissed her forehead and the lids of her closed eyes until I saw her smile catch light. I still had My hands on her ass, but I was lightly scratching over her skin with My nails as her eyes opened and she smiled at Me.

she brought her hands up onto My chest again, this time laying one on top of the other and resting her chin on the top of them. her beautiful deep brown eyes smiled at Me and sparkled with innocence and playfulness.

"you look so sexy dominique..."

"Sexy Sir?"

"Mmhmmm." I smiled.

"i imagine i look VERY well fucked Sir."

I smiled.

"Well, you certainly look happy pet."

" 'Happy' doesn't even come close to describing how i feel Sir," she whispered. "In fact, i am feeling something deeper and more serene than that. Complete trust? Complete submission? Security? Safe in the knowledge of Your love? Words seem so inadequate Sir..."

"Freedom?"

her forehead wrinkled in thought for a moment then her smile burst forth again.

"Yes! Freedom Sir!! Freedom to be who i am... freedom to love You... and to be loved... freedom to explore with You... freedom to please You... freedom from O/other's expectations... freedom to be happy with myself... freedom from self-consciousness... Freedom to soar!"

I was smiling at her passion.

"Well My free bird, how would you like to spend O/our day off? Shopping? Driving? A movie perhaps?"

she pressed herself against Me less gently, grinned widely and scratched lightly over My chest once again with her fingernails.

"Honestly Sir?"

I nodded.

"Can W/we just stay here?"

"Sure W/we can possum, W/we can do anything W/we want..."

Author's Note: Once more, I take My hat off to dawn for her editing expertise. There has been a great deal of work put into this story. W/we both hope Y/you have enjoyed the tale of 'dominique' and will show Y/your appreciation by taking a moment to vote.

12