Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marine's master was not impervious to her sex appeal. At the end, he took her to a secluded courtyard surrounded by high poplars. Nobody could watch them. He ordered her on her hands and knees with her bottom toward him. He bunched her skirt to display her cunt and ass. Then he rubbed his cock between her clit to her ass hole and back. Each time she humped back to make him enter her at last but he prevented her to do so by a slap on her ass cheek. He was busy collecting lube from her cunt. He expected he would need plenty shortly. The next time his cock was half engaged into her open ass hole, he thought that he was lubed enough and just pushed in. She moaned and protested in a languid voice.

- No, not there in my ass! I told you I never did it and you are much too big!

Marine was desperately trying to avoid this erect ramrod that was menacing her but she was just not strong enough to resist him. He was pushing on his cock inside her and it was gaining inches after inches in her nottom ready to be completely deflowered. It had been now a long time since his cock head had disappeared inside her. It had been followed by a good four inches of rigid shaft but there was still a couple more waiting outside. She stopped slowly her inane protests, pressed her head against the back of her hands and arched her back to offer herself more completely. She was surrendering completely to her Master, allowing him to control her completely. He began to move back and forth, almost shyly at the beginning with increasingly more boldness as she was becoming looser.

After several minutes he was at last sheathed to the hilt. To reward her for this achievement obtained with so little difficulty, he kneaded her clit with one finger while pushing his thumb from his other hand into her wet cunt. She groaned like a lioness mounted by her male. When she began to pant, about to cum, he stopped his kneading immediately. It had just been intended to push her to the edge but he wanted this climax to be essentially anal. In a few months, he would deny her any cunt fuck. She would be much more pliant and submissive then. When she would be used to be ass fucked only, she would fetch him a much better price when he would sell her to a brothel in Africa or arab countries,.

When Marine finally started to really climax, she wiggled her ass in a frenzy around his erect pole. He was holding her to him just under her tits. Her breasts were bouncing and beating a tattoo against the back of his hands. She had been so pliant that he felt he could safely anticipate the next step. He pulled out of her ravaged ass hole, fumbled around and rammred her pussy without bothering even to wipe himself clean. With such a behavior, she would get a vaginal infection sooner or later. She could even contaminate her husband or become sterile, to the better. He never intended to have her bear him several children, just one to install his ownership on her and get rid of her husband. An anonymous letter informing him he has been repeatedly cuckolded by his wife and that she had been bred by a stranger would do the job.

- Yes, fuck me again, harder! Fill my cunt with your hot cum!

He didn't need such encouragements. He complied sending several big loads of cum deep inside her that splashed against her cervix. His previous victims had been knocked up quite fast, as soon as their pills had ceased to protect them.

During the next months, he intended to complete Marine's training. He would take all the money her husband gave her and leave her with just enough to buy food for him. She would have to eat just unseasoned pastes or rice. She could also swallow as much sperm as she could : it's very rich in proteins. It would be very good for her diet. She would lose some weight. It would suit her better. She was too fat to his taste. As soon as the cuckold will have left her, he will force to follow what he called the Ramadan diet ; nothing to eat or drink all day long and only a yogurt, a salad and two fruits during the night, little sleep and as much hard and painful sex as possible. after one week, he could whatever he liked with her.

During the next weeks, her master exhibited Marine in all the dance halls in the neighborhood. He made her wear very sexy outfits with microskirts, lower and lower cut tops, higher and higher heels stilettoes. Marine was always the center of attention with her slender waist. He always forbade her to take a seat, keeping her on the dance floor or allowing one of his friends to dance one or two salsas or tangoes. That way when he would put her on the market, she would have plenty of customers.

As he had told her, he announced that he had decided to keep her. He forced her to empty her pack of pills in the toilets in front of a camera lens and flush them away. For the video recording, she had to specify that she promised not to let her husband ever fuck her mouth and ass nor her cunt until her master had knocked her up for good.

- For a month or two, you will have to pretend some headache. Afterward, you will do with him in your cunt as you want. It's not my problem! but you will keep your mouth, ass and tits for my exclusive use.Understood, bitch?

Marine perfectly knew her master could show anytime the photographs and recordings to her husband who would immediately sue for divorce. Her master had now complete control of her and she loved it that way.

Marine's training was continuing : On an evening, he took her to a dancing hall in Luxembourg : very dimmed lights, soft music, the perfect place for swappers or lovers. She was wearing a very short fluid dress in silver metallizedfabric. He directly placed his hands on her naked bottom, lifting carelessly the back of her skirt to expose to the other dancers her cleft and ass hole. He even pushed his middle finger into her ass hole. The light was dimmed but sufficient for all the dancers to follow what he was doing to her. Her naked bottom and the finger planted deep in her anus were an unusual display. She was instantly surrounded by a swarm of admirers Her master did not need to dance with her anymore. all these men just led her to the floor and began to dance without asking whether she was OK with it. She was not raped on the dance floor only because her master announced she would be available soon for one hundred Euros an hour day and night. Her dance partners tried to have some advance sample of her talents by pushing a finger in a asshole, her twat or between her boobs. The next morning, her pregnancy test was positive. She had a jack in the oven as he told her.

EPILOGUE

Relations between Marine and her master could have lasted a long time but he was too avid. He didn't want to limit himself to collect the money her husband gave her every week for shopping. He wanted more. He tried to coerce her to prostitute herself. But it was too early : her self esteem forced her not to fall into this trap. She sold some jewels she had from her mother to buy food and house cleaning items. Her master was furious she had outwitted him.

He retaliated by telling her husband that she had been unfaithful and that she was expecting a baby from her lover as soon as her belly began to show. Marine was so deeply submissive that she agreed to drop herself the envelope with photographs and revealing videos in her own mail box, fully knowing the consequences. After the divorce, Marine retrieved the money her parents had invested for her. Her master tried to force her to sell everything and grab the money. He used liberally a big crop on her back. Marine finally understood who he was and confided tearfully to her friend Kira who promised to solve the problem

Kyrhan her Indian husband (see the seriee Good Morning India) was at the moment in France to visit Kira's French husband Dan.i A short war conference was organised. Kyrhan made several phone calls to French officials. Marine's lover was immediately arrested with several charges : intentional injuries, blackmailing, arson and theft. In order to prevent any retaliation, Kyrhan proposed to hire her to manage international relations at his palace hotel in India.

Marine confessed to him later that she was missing terribly the big cock of her lover . Kyrhan laughed loudly and pulled the young woman into his bedroom. He undid swiftly his clothes and Marine opened bewildered eyes when she discovered the huge cock of Kyrhan. It was maybe twice bigger and longer than her lover's one. Kyrhan explained that it was quite normal size for indian males in Rajahstan. She replied that she would have loved to try it but it was surely much too big to fit into her tight pussy. Kyrhan laughed again assuring her that any cunt could be stretched to accomodate his cock. Kyrhan proved to be a much more caring and patient lover than her previous master. He had to work for more than one hour to stretch her cunt until he could enter her to the hilt. He could keep himself in check until she had cummed three times in his arms. The flood of sperm with which he filled her cunt was another pleasant surprose for Marine. Her husband and her lover had not had that wealth of potent seed. She would love to offer a few more children to the Prince.

Kyrhan waited patiently for two hours as she calmed down to ask her to offer him her back passage. Her former husband wouldn't have dared asking and her master would have taken and ravaged it without bothering to ask. Just for the second time time, Marine was terrorised to be split in two by his mammoth cock but she owed so much that she put faith in his reassuring words and let him procede. For the second time, Kyrhan proved to be a very gentle man He took extreme care to ream her quite slowly to prevent her from being hurt. When he was fully embedded in her bowels, Marine had already cummed three times . When Marine boarded the plane to India with Kyrhan and his wife, she was a glowing and joyful loving woman. Many men felt a pang of jealousy to watch a man with two very pretty women hugging him very closely and very lovingly. During the long flight, Kira proceeded to explain Marine all the intricacies of her life in India with her husband. Marine would stay permanently in the palace. She would keep company to the prince when Kira was in France. She would be the seventh woman of his harem but she would most likely be solicited much more often than her rank would indicate. Kira just specified her that there was then ten rooms vacant for other girls.

At least, Marine left France in a high mood, without regrets for her former husband and her brutal master, She had found the man and the family to which she belonged. Kyrhan on his side was thinking to the indian name he would give her and the time she would need to learn Hindi and Tamil languages, practice quite casually the Namaste, learn the daily ritual prayers for Lakshmi and Ganesh at the harem personal shrine or in the temples and in priority, learn to wear elegantly sarees, kameez, salwar, churidars, choli and all the usual clothes any traditional Indian woman would be expected to wear. From his assessment, Marine would need one or two years to pretend to be just another Indian woman and be sent on errands for him anywhere in India where Kira could not go with her rank to maintain..

12