Daddy's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But more intense than the emails to Vanessa, I was really on edge reading her emails. I figured she might describe any actual sexual experiences of hers; but after reading through what she'd written, I couldn't tell if she was still a virgin or not. It was wickedly erotic to read my daughter's sexual thoughts, although they were not well formulated or very advanced. Big cocks turn her on; guys with muscles and long hair make her wet; she loves fingerfucking herself and would do it all day if she had the chance. The emails strands I saw didn't have any long stories by Vanessa herself, but she would write guys to tell them she dreams of fucking their big dicks and "loves" to get stretched open and pounded hard. I took that to mean, she would want it; she might have been trying to hide being a virgin. Her descriptions of sex were so generic that it didn't sound like she was speaking from actual experiences. Still, knowing my horny daughter had these thoughts in her head? It was magical.

Okay, now after hearing all of this, you get the state of my mind at the time. I'd spied on her fucking herself, I'd read her private, hidden emails, and all I could think about was -- fuck, this is fun!

(Oh, I was 45 minutes late getting to work that morning. And, yes, I put the email printouts back in her drawer.)

Daddy's obsession with his daughter's relatively limited sex life grew in bounds day to day. I began rearranging my work schedule to free up at least two full days a week, so I could work from home. I also started working feverishly hard when I was in the office, so those days at home I would almost literally take off three hours a day. From the day I read her emails through the following weekend, until Wednesday of the following week, I hardly looked Vanessa in the eye but I spent every moment picturing her nude body, and fingers or cocks or girl's tongues up her cunt. My state of horniness was constant, and I even tried to fuck my bitch wife once -- now THAT is a rare event. She, of course, wanted nothing to do with me, so it was an abortive event.

That Wednesday, like a week later, was my first day to telecommute. Lied to Vanessa that morning -- "Oh I'm very busy at work, I have to be downtown all day, in nonstop meetings." (That translates to: Don't bother calling me at the office, I won't be able to take your call.) That morning, instead of working, I found and re-read her emails, this time deliberately, word for word. She'd been having online cybersex with some of the guys and phone sex with two of them -- the guys commented somewhere in the email straings how "hot" it was "the other day on the phone" or "your voice had me so hot," thinks like that. It turned me on even more, thinking one of these two guys was the one listening to her that evening a few weeks ago when I overheard her. Anyway, I read through the emails to her and jerked off a couple of times, the sex stories were so-so hot but knowing they were all about Vanessa got me extra-hard. Basically, some males really wanted to fuck my daughter.

I clock-watched until the minute I knew her school ended. I secluded myself in her closet again, this time with my cellphone (turning off the ringer of course) so that I could tell the time, and hunkered down. Having abused myself this way once already, I brought a radio and earpiece too, for some entertainment. Boy, radio is slow and boring these days. But it seemed to help pass the time; Vanessa sounded like she got home fairly quickly.

That afternoon, it was like a two-hour sex show, only the most painfully slow-paced one you could imagine. My daughter sat in her blouse and low-rise jeans at her computer, and with the glare of the late-afternoon sun through her window off of the monitor I couldn't see a damn thing she was doing. Her hand spent most of the time on her mouse, and she didn't type a lot except in brief bursts, so I thought she was surfing the web and maybe sending emails or AIM messages or something time to time. It wasn't exactly sexual, but I had this feeling, given the grin on her face, that it was something hot for her.

The typing picked up, she was exchanging IMs with something I thought. Her computer was "pinging" constantly. She wasn't touching herself, but she was sitting Indian-style on her chair, her thighs spread open in her tight jeans. I wondered if that cunt inside was wet, I sure wanted to find out. Touch it, I thought to myself, rub it, strip nude, come on Vanessa, get it on, I know you're trying to get off.

Daddy's patience was rewarded when Vanessa took her hands off of the keyboard and mouse, and started to unbutton her blouse still sitting at the computer. Pulling it back to reveal her white bra, she removed that too, and started to cup and fondle her breasts and hard nipples. Daddy's eyes were in heaven, watching those soft little boobs in her hands. Vanessa tweaked her perky nipples, reading something on the computer screen, then she reached forward and typed a few more words. She began looking around the room, at her bed, then back to the computer, typing more. She was definitely up to something, and my dick was rock-hard as I anxiously waited to see what would happen.

Vanessa ended her computer conversation a few moments later, clicking a few things with the mouse, then she stood up. Her soft breasts pointed at me, and I oogled them from inside the closet with unnatural lust for my own daughter's tits. She walked over to her bed, unzipping her jeans, and to my delight she peeled them and her thong off simultaneously. Nude, she crawled on top of her bed, lying head on a pillow, and she rolled away from me to expose her fabulous young, soft butt. I stared at it until I jumped at the sound of the phone ringing beside her bed and in the house, almost making a noise myself.

Now I began unzipping my pants, as I watched Vanessa grab the phone, holding it to her pretty face while lying back flat on the bed. She was going to get phonefucked, and Daddy was going to be able to watch!

It was a cock-stroking, thirty-minute dream. Vanessa talked nasty into the phone, using a sharp tone and evil eyes as she begged to be treated like a slut, forced to suck a huge cock deep, squirted all over with cum like a nasty whore. She mostly just rubbed her clit and fingered herself while talking to some guy, but she also licked her fingers noisily (so he could hear that) and spent time squeezing and fondling her breasts. The guy did most of the talking, leaving Vanessa to listen and spread wide, furiously pumping one or two fingers in her vagina. Each time she came, and it was several times, she'd start squeeling, "Oh yes! oh yes!" and then she'd tense and cum, moaning, then she'd blurt out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her position on the bed shifted late in the call, and I got to directly see her fingers in her cunt. I almost passed out, the sight of her somewhat hairy teenage pussy stretched by her two fingers, I had to stop myself from wanting to jump out of the closet and bury my tongue into that. Vanessa dug her fingers until just her knuckles were visible, and she liked grinding her fingers around when they were all the way inside. Her thumb played with her clitty while she fingered her hole. The juices eventually coated her thighs and ass, making her reddened pussylips glisten marvelously.

My hand fucking hurt, actually, by the end of the call. Gripping my cock and stroking it while it was leaking precum profusely had me on the edge of orgasm about 100 times; I didn't want to cum, afraid either the smell or an inadvertent noise would reach her. But I was panting hard, staring at my daughter fingerfucking herself while talking to the guy about sex. They barely talked about anything else, it was just sex, sex, sex. I figured she had phone fucked this guy before, because they didn't exchange any pleasantries or even names, and she never described herself to him. Literally, she was talking about fucking from the moment she picked up the phone to the time she ended it.

Finally she put the phone down, rubbing her wet vaginal lips a few times, lounging on her bed. Her tits and pussy looked so scrumptuous, and all I could think about was, my 18 year old daughter needed a REAL cock to fuck -- mine or anyone's. She was so ready for sex; it turned her on, it didn't scare her, she talked nasty and knew what she was doing. I had the penis in my very hand that could help her out, it was such a shame. But totally erotic.

My Vanessa, what a horny young woman. Think she was done? Not even. Nude, dripping with juices, she went back to her computer, sat down, and began clicking and typing away. Insanely proud of her libido, I hoped she was looking for another phone sex partner. I was right. About ten or fifteen minutes later of chatting online, she went back to her bed, pulled the phone onto the bed, laid back and waited for it to ring. I was so close to cumming right when the phone rang. Vanessa answered it, but this time I could see her blushing. Seriously.

"Hello?" She sounded careful, almost scared. But soon she was smiling, and this time, I could tell it was a first call with someone. "Yeah, I'm really Vanessa," she said, making me smile at how real she was about all of this, "I'm really 18, and yes, I'm really nude and want a big fucking cock in me." She began describing her body, possibly enhancing her figure slightly by describing her "D-cup" breasts and "really long slender" legs. Then she started to purr, quite literally, hearing the guy answer her questions like, "Tell me about your cock . . . are you stroking it . . . does it like tight young pussies . . . have you fucked an 18 year old before?" It almost sounded like an interview. Her hand began working on her clitoris again, rubbing it back and forth with stiffened fingers. I couldn't see that, just hear the sloppy noises she made, as I watched her wrist move back and forth over her pelvis.

Pretty soon the two were phone fucking, with her telling him how she'd want him to fuck her, and then she'd listen and fingerfuck herself while the guy ostensibly provided more details. "Oh shit I'm cumming!" she blurted out at one point, frigging her clit furiously while her whole body tensed, then she screamed and let it loose, and her body shook and I could smell the additional fluids coming out of her body. "Uhhh! Ugh fuck that's so good!" She kept working her clit hard, drawing out an even longer orgasm.

This call was only 15 to 20 minutes, and I think the guy hung up on her after he came. She just stopped talking, dropped the phone onto its base with a scowl, and lay back on her backside again. Her fingers were working slowly now, as her eyes looked at the ceiling. What was she thinking about? What perverted thoughts did my hot, sexy daughter have in her young brain? As she masturbated herself in front of my eyes, she rolled onto her side and hip, away from me, raising her upper knee slightly. Mmm, that stiff middle finger poked into her squishy-wet vagina. I could see and smell and hear it, and Daddy's cock was dying to burst. That ass and those thighs with that wet finger-filled cunt looked perfect to me.

Vanessa slowly penetrated her twat with one finger that way, until a little later rolling onto her knees now. With her face buried in her pillow, her fine round ass stuck up in the air, she reached under herself and began frigging hard, using what looked like two fingers to fuck herself. "Uhhh . . . uhhh . . . uhhh." Her noises were steady in pace but rising in energy. She was getting close to cumming, pounding away at that twat between her smooth wet thighs.

I was jerking my daddy-cock the entire time watching her two phonecalls and her solo finger-fuck. I tried not to cum, but had a couple of those mini-cums guys have -- the sperm comes out, a little, but you stay totally hard. No, girls, it's not a dream; my balls really fucking hurt from those. Really, really hurt. But through my daughter masturbating over an hour, having who knows how many cums, I didn't have a real good, hard blast yet myself. Not until she was moaning and screaming with her face in the pillow and her butt up high, cumming herself, then I raced to put my hand over my cock and catch this massive orgasm I had. Man, I flooded myself, and my balls hurt TWICE as much I think. But I needed it so bad. I rubbed off the cum on my underwear, although I thought about rubbing it on some of her clothing in her closet. (I'm not that much of a prick, really.)

Then daddy got to watch my daughter nap nude a little while on her bed, until she rose and went back to the computer. The slut is really horny, I realized, her libido clearly comes from her father and not her bitch mother. Sitting nude on her ankles, cross-legged, in front of her computer, she arched her back and stuck those sexy little teeny titties forward while smiling softly at the monitor and going back online. She didn't do a lot of typing, mostly just moving around the mouse and clicking. The sun was going down a bit and I could barely make out the computer screen; maybe she was looking at online porn, possibly, it looked more graphical than anything. Indeed, her computer started to play a video and I could hear the noises -- which she turned down, but not muted -- sounds of fucking, a girl moaning, then screaming. Definitely she was looking at porn.

I'm thinking, with my cock hardening again, this girl definitely needs to be fucked. She's 18 and masturbates multiple times nonstop. Vanessa might be my daughter, but her daddy knows what she needs, and it's cock. Prick. Bone. Stuffed up that tight 18 year old pussy.

And I sooo wanted to be the one to do it. Although, who knows if she's had a dozen guys do it already.

Vanessa rubbed her vagina a few times watching the porn movies, but nothing seemed to catch her interest. She went back into the chat room, I could tell, she began typing in spurts. She was moving the mouse a lot too, I think she had multiple messages going at once. Her eyes stared at the monitor, and she had a pretty intense look. I began hoping she'd do phonesex again, because that was really sexy to see. And, indeed, I got my wish. What a slut my daughter is! She had been back in the chatrooms maybe only 10 minutes, before she was going back to her bed, lying down, looking at the phone.

Ring. Answer, "Hello?" Giggle, talk sweetly. She has a nice phone demeanor. And it was a new guy too. She said her name, described herself (this time accurately), asked him about his body and dick. She started asking about his wife now too, and that got me hot. The married guy was cheating with her, at least by phone, and it seemed to turn Vanessa on. "Yeah, does she give you good head?" my teenage daughter asked the prick, "does she suck you down her throat?" Vanessa's eyes glowed. She continued to interrogate the guy while she had one hand softly rubbing her wet pussy. Soon, though, the conversation turned more heated, and she rolled onto her back and her fingers rubbed with more fervor at her pussylips. A finger went into her cunt soon enough, and she began describing in vivid detail what she was doing. "Mmm, I'm so horny, I have one finger in me and it's so wet but so tight, my pussy is burning, it needs your cock," she moaned, making her father so hard hearing it, "if you were here, I'd be so tight for your hot dick."

Seeing and hearing that my daughter wanted to get fucked was driving her old man insane; in some ways, I almost wished I hadn't been here. It was something I would love to do, fuck my daughter and give her the meat her pussy needs, but there was no way it would happen and I felt that loss painfully.

Vanessa had a few more cums on the phone with her new guy, then in the pillow-talk that followed she found out he was boning some other woman. Vanessa was asking a lot of questions about that, not only how the sex was but how he got away with it.

Her next words rang in my ears.

"Oh fuck, they have no fucking clue," she laughed, having no idea half of the "they" was listening in the closet. "Yeah, they're, like, typical. My mom probably thinks I'm a virgin, I have no idea what my dad thinks. But -- yeah, they wouldn't know any of them. Well, one guy they would. No, just a few, but you know, you gotta play around, see what ya like!" Her giggly, playful face showed her price at being something of a slut, and behind her parent's back. Wow, it was really hot to hear her admit to fucking around. And it didn't seem phony or made-up for the benefit of the prick on the phone; she seemed to be honest about it. I was so hard again, holding my throbbing penis, listening to Vanessa speak of fucking other guys.

The conversation kept going, and Vanessa rolled onto her tummy while talking. I found myself staring at that hot ass on her bed, as she and the guy kept talking (not sexually) for the better part of an hour. I was indeed impressed, and she seemed to like him. Then I heard her sort of wrapping it up -- you know how a girl talks in short answers, her voice turning up? -- and she was saying, ok let's talk about, ok soon, maybe tomorrow. But I guess, someone was horny, and her finger went into her pussy from underneath herself, and the guy must have said something, and Vanessa let out this moan. "Ohhhhhhhh yeah." It was a purr, it put shivers in her father's spine. "Mmmm fuck yeah I'm still wet."

More phonesex ensued, the guy did most of the talking. Vanessa was on her tummy humping her finger, before rolling onto her back again and driving two stiff digits into that wet hole. A major climax capped off the call.

She was in the bathroom not even five minutes later, allowing her father to escape my little prison and retreat to the basement. My head was spinning, but not as bad as my old balls ached.

I swear, seeing her spend that afternoon fuck THREE men on the phone, look at porn, and masturbate, I was ready to proclaim my undying love for her and divorce her fucking worthless mother.

The next couple of weeks, I was just a man in love. I doted on her, going out of my way for her every day and all weekend. I think she thought it was "cute," and we had a lot of quality time together. I tried not to stare at her body or touch her, you know, and it was just solid daddy/daughter togetherness around the house. She never asked why I was being so adoring, and I certainly never told her.

But, when I was alone, my thoughts were always of her and that incredible afternoon. She is so fucking hot and horny, and that wet pussy just had to get filled with semen. I wondered, day to day, if she was getting any, but I never got a clue. She was busy at school and on the two intervening weekends had a couple of parties but no dates. I don't know, maybe a party is a date these days. Still, if Vanessa was getting cock, I wasn't finding out about it. So alone with my imagination, I just masturbated constantly dreaming of her hot nude body being filled with the male organs she desired. I could hear her voice in my ear screaming as she came, ripped open by some hot stud ramming his meat into her young body.

It was definitely an obsession. I was always planning when my next session in her closet would be, but trying to hide from family and office for three- or four-hour blocks is not easy to do. Someone is always looking for you! Plus, the one day of the first of those two weeks I thought I could do it, she actually wasn't going to be home in the afternoon. Instead, I wound up at the office while she was at home, undoubtedly nude and finger-fucking herself to death while giving out her private phone line number to any big cock she met on the Internet.

Daddy's obsession made me do one, stupid thing, although risk-free to myself. I should have thought about it, you know, but I was horny for her, that's all I can say. Knowing she had a secret yahoo email address, I kept wondering if I could contact her, anonymously. For days and days I put the idea out of mind, but one day at the office, horny and dreaming of her, it just happened. I made up this phony hotmail email account, some generic name. Then, I sent her one email, something I'd been rolling around in my head for a week. "You are a goddess and if I don't get to fuck you in real life, then I think I'm going to have to die an unhappy man!" Without thinking, I just hit "send." It felt good, to reach out to her, but of course, she'd have no clue who sent it.