Daddy Likes His Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Mandi a relaxed little smile. "Is it okay if Daddy makes us do things? Callin' out poses and such?"

She shrugged, slowly nodded, maybe a little bewildered about all this, but inwardly excited, I could tell. Then she said something that made me sure of it. "It's okay with me if he...makes me do things."

Daddy looked ready, making settings on the back of his camera, glancing at the windows to gauge the light. He closed the front window curtain, the one looking out to the parking lot, and I knew that was smart, seeing as how people could look in. Not that there was any people. It occurred to me that no one would hear no noise should any be made, and that interesting 'desert island' feeling hit me again.

Daddy started us off by having Mandi and me stand together, arms around each other's backs, his camera capturing the two of us as friends. It wasn't long till we were laughing.

"That's real good," Daddy said, clicking away, his body moving here and there to get different angles of the way we was relaxing. "Real good."

"You like Mandi's smile, Daddy? It's the best one I ever seen."

"Me too," he said. "Damn that's a smile!"

I giggled at Mandi's blushing. "You like Mandi's tits, Daddy? They's remarkable as anything, don't you think?"

"Damn right," he said, him in full photographer mode now, him so comfortable with his camera, doing his thing. "Them's big enough to get lost in."

"You ever done that, Daddy? Get lost in a pair of tits?"

"Your Momma's."

I smiled, knowing how he loved her, wishing she was here to guide us into some real sex poses like she done. It was the ones with Daddy's camera pointing down at his big cock in her mouth that I was thinking of, then a rush of heat washed all through me like I was in a furnace.

"Ever do any dominance on her? What was she like at sex?"

Daddy peeked out from behind his camera. "You really want to know?"

"I do. I don't mind if Mandi hears it."

"She was damn good at it. It was as important to her as eatin', sometimes."

I threw my Daddy a sexy smirk. "Gettin' her pussy all eaten' nice, is that what you mean? Maybe I'm just like her. I like that, too."

Daddy hid behind his camera again, his face a pink shade of blush. "Yeah, she liked that," he said. "You really want to know all this?"

"I do. She's my Momma, and she's gone. I want to know everything about her."

"Get on the bed," he said, throwing us his first strong direction.

Mandi looked sorta thrilled, and mixed up, and blushy just like Daddy was. I climbed onto the bed with her, gently touching her, feeling her soft warmth. "Like this?"

"Yup," Daddy said. "You two...ever kiss?"

I smiled, a big happy smile, it being the nicest question I could imagine. "Never up till now." My happy face looked at Mandi's, her eyes all sparkly and surprised. "Wanna do it?" I asked her. "For the pictures?"

She nodded, and it wasn't a subtle nod. It was a real one, so I gave her a real kiss, one with our mouths open and our tongues together and our moans going quietly free. It felt as nice as anything. With us being best friends and all, yeah, it felt as nice as anything.

Daddy threw out another strong direction. "Mandi, get on your back. Let her kiss you that way."

Mandi went that way, happy, I think, to have gravity make her stomach look smaller. I put my hand there, on the softness of it, and I leaned down to her mouth and I kissed her again.

"Put your hand on her tits," I heard Daddy say, and I wondered if he'd called out similar direction when he took pictures of other men fucking Momma.

"Damn, girl!" Those were my words when I felt the immensity and softness of Mandi's tits for the first time, her beginning to giggle when I said it. "You good with this? We doin' lots more pictures?"

She nodded, reaching for my head, pulling me back into a hot kiss.

I thought of asking her if showing more of her to the camera was okay, but she'd already gave me such good and unmistakable nods. So my fingers found the stripper snap right in the middle of the front of her bikini top, and I flicked it open, and she and I both moaned so nice when my hand found the soft warm flesh of her fully bared tits. "So fuckin' nice," I whispered into her mouth.

I couldn't at all resist kissing them, her big, awesome tits, so I did, and it made her arch her back upwards, and my lips felt the goosebumps on her warm skin.

"Damn!"

I said that word again because her nipples, the areola parts, are big as coffee saucers, and the color of coffee, too, coffee with lots of milk in it. "Daddy, you ever seen tits like these?"

"Hell no," he said. "Damn, Mandi, you're fuckin' beautiful as fuck."

I think she was feeling the psychology of it, because her eyes was sparkling and she pulled me to her mouth again for another hot, moaning kiss.

Of course there was no turning back. I had the strongest feeling that this was all so perfect, the nicest coming together of things that we hadn't even known -- her desire to be kissing me, our desire for sex with each other. All of it was brand new, at least for me, and all of it was stirring up to become mind-blowingly intense.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered into her mouth. "Is your pussy wet, like mine?"

She nodded again as our kiss resumed, and I took it as a signal, one that she wanted me to touch her there. I kinda wish Daddy had directed me to do it, that would have been fun, but instead I just did it, my fingers slipping under the small little front of her bikini bottom, me feeling the amazing feel of her warm wet pussy for the first time.

"So fuckin' wet," I whispered. "I'm gonna eat you, and let Daddy watch."

Mandi's moan was more of a soft cry when I said that, her really liking the idea of both those things. With ties at both sides of her bikini bottom, I pulled the strings and Mandi was naked.

This seemed to energize her in an interesting way, her acting like there was a quiet fire inside her that might want to explode if we let it.

"Squeeze her tits," Daddy said. "Make 'em look all soft. Make your fingers disappear in how big and soft they are."

I smiled and did it, watching my fingers squeeze into them, watching Daddy capture it close-up with his lens while Mandi's face shown quiet lust and love. I put my mouth there for Daddy, my tongue licking the big nipple of her, my lips kissing it.

"Kiss your way down," Daddy said. "Go all the way down on that nice pussy."

"You think it's a nice pussy, Daddy? I do, too. Think it's tight? She's only nineteen, you know."

Mandi was breathing deep, her chest and her tits heaving, her stomach sorta pulled in and tight as I kissed all down it. "Jesus!" she softly blurted, as my fingers and my mouth got to the softness of her crotch and her inner thighs. She was spreading right open for me, and for Daddy to see, so I tasted her pussy, my first ever taste of a girl, and Mandi thrust herself against my mouth and cried out in a fun way.

I started eating her pussy the way I like mine done, and she liked it that way too, her lifting her hips and ass right off the bed to keep herself tight to my mouth and tongue. I swear I didn't expect her to cum in front of Daddy, but she did, not taking long to get there, and Daddy's camera captured it all, everything except the beautiful sounds of her.

Mandi hadn't noticed that I'd sneakily taken off my bikini top, but after she'd came and I'd kissed my way back up to her mouth again she knew it, seeing my bare tits, touching them like they was a special treasure. I moved myself so they was above her, right above her face, and she began mouthing them with a new and exciting kind of hunger.

I reached for the ties on my bikini bottom and just like that we were both naked and fucking, our pussies rubbing together with electric tingles, our mouths kissing again. I pulled away, smiled at her, and began to scissor fuck her, all while Daddy moved around us, from one side of the bed to the other, finding angles for his camera that was best able to capture our astonished love and our out-of-control heat.

After we'd both cum, shuddering, smiling, then giggling, Daddy called out some more good direction.

"Get sideways on the bed. Sixty-nine her. Do it till you both cum, so I can see it perfect."

I saw the fun look in Mandi's eyes. I asked, "You like followin' dominance? You ready to do what we tell you, all night?"

Mandi nodded. "Okay. I mean...I will."

I smiled. "Well, get sideways on the bed, girl! You heard Daddy. We got more cummin' to do."

Mandi giggled, and I wondered something, so I asked. "When's the last time you cum? With a fun somebody else, I mean."

She glanced at Daddy, a quick embarrassment hitting her. "Hardly ever. Not for a long time."

"Yeah, well, it's a good thing you came here with us, right?"

Mandi giggled, her blushing face so beautiful.

I asked, "You like sixty-nine? I'll do top first, then you'll do top."

Her giggling stopped, but the blushing stayed, her maybe thinking about doing 'top' with Daddy's camera still clicking away at it all.

I said, "Your ass that way, it'll look so fucking dreamy."

Mandi looked unsure, but she happily moved herself to sideways across the bed, her laying flat on her back, her mouth making lots of nice little moans after I mounted her. I worried she didn't know what to do with a girl's pussy sixty-nining her from the top, but then the sweet feel of her mouth on me made me gasp and smile. "Damn, girl!...Fuck!...Damn!"

It felt like the most amazing thing, my best friend's mouth all over my pussy, so I began moving my hips and I fucked her mouth and tongue till I came. Daddy seen it all in good ways with his camera, me all arched-back and big thrust tits, my face showing all kinds of ecstasy.

It was the kind of orgasm a girl dreams of, so I lowered my head and tried to return the favor, this first sixty-nine of ours going on and on, me and Mandi both pretty much forgetting Daddy, just having good sexy fun that we was lost in.

"Mandi, get on top," said Daddy, his voice surprising me, like out of the blue. "Show me how good you look that way."

Me and Mandi rolled, all giggly, her takin' the top like she didn't mind the thought of it no more.

"Damn," I heard Daddy say, and I wanted to say it, too, Mandi's spread pussy and ass looking so fuckin' beautiful this way, so close above my face.

With Mandi's mouth already on me, making my already-cummed pussy and mind so excited again, I blurted, "Daddy, you wanna fuck this nice girl's pussy? Wanna do it right here by my face? Mandi, you wanna be fucked proper tonight, by a real man?"

"I already said, he can do things," she said, her voice sounding so lusty and wet, down there by my pussy. "Anything."

"You on the pill, Mandi?" I asked. "He'll be all bareback inside you."

"Yes," Mandi whispered, all breathless, all stirred up but shy about it. "Fuck yes, I am."

I looked up into Daddy's eyes. "Hear that, Daddy? Wanna fuck this pussy that looks just like a porn girl's, right here by my face?"

Daddy saw me there, him not looking out through his lens no more. He let the camera hang from its strap around his neck, and just like that the extreme lust and horniness that I imagined was in him made him take out his cock and press the big hard tip of it into Mandi's pussy, her and him both making the sweetest fully loud noises of surprise and pleasure I ever heard.

I didn't say anything, just moaned because somehow Mandi's mouth was still eating me, making it a true threeway, my first ever. Daddy cried out as his full hardness went fully deep inside her, his happy cry maybe because of Mandi's girlish tightness, or maybe because he felt himself up against me, his inner thighs all rubbing on my head as he began thrusting, my nose and mouth touching and tickling his balls. I heard the noise of his fucking so up-close and pure, and the smell of him was right manly, too, a smell that stirred my insides.

It wasn't long before it all blew up into exploding, but the surprising part was me cumming first. Me! With Mandi's mouth so firm on me, and the smell and feel of Daddy's balls so stirring, I lost my mind in the simplest kind of way, cumming in a manner that Daddy heard, I guess, making him cum, too, pulling out of Mandi so as to not take a risk with her young fertility. It all happened so sudden and surprising, Daddy's cock all of a sudden right there, so close to my orgasming mind. My wiggling tongue took to the cum-gushing tip of it, then my moaning mouth sucked in as much of the pussy-slippery shaft of his cock as I could muster, sucking the cum out of it while Daddy cried out from the crazy awesomeness of it all.

Mandi could hear that things was happening behind her, naughty things, and she moaned so loud into my pussy. My hands was there helping me to suck the cum out of my Daddy's big cock, so I lined him up with Mandi's glistening wetness again and Daddy cried out as he shoved his self deep into her again. Still as hard as anything, he began fucking her even harder, his balls slapping against my face, and Mandi became the third one to cum, her yelling "Oh shit!...Oh shit!...Oh shit!..." as a sweet orgasm floored her.

We was all kinda stunned for a while. The photography ended, Mandi and me put on shorts and t-shirts with no bras, and we cracked open some beers from the cooler Daddy had brought. I sat on his lap on a chair and we all laughed at South Park on the TV. Mandi looked so pretty. I kept wanting to kiss her.

-

At home that next week, Daddy showed me the photos he'd been working on, on his computer. He'd bought and gotten a big printer delivered to the house, so he was asking me which pictures I thought should be printed. All the ones that he took were good, but the ones that I took, of him fucking Mandi all different ways that first night on his own motel bed, and of her blowjobbing him in the first light of morning the next day, those were okay but not as good. Later on that second day he'd taken one I really liked, sort of a re-creation of one he'd done with Momma. It was done with him pointing the camera down, the picture one of me with his cock in my mouth, me looking all porny and happy.

"That one's super nice, Daddy. I remember the similar one of momma."

"Yup. You look just like her."

Daddy made three prints of another special picture that day, big ones, bigger than a magazine cover, and a few days later he put 'em in frames. He kept one, gave me one, and put one in a box and sent it off to Mandi at her dorm room at college. It's one of the first pictures he took of Mandi and me, still in our little bikinis, standing side by side, our arms around each other's backs, giggly smiles so pure on our faces. It's a super cute picture, and I was so glad when Mandi told me she's got it hung up proudly over her bed at her dorm, there for everyone to see. I can only think that the psychology of that little trip to the beach worked some good on her.

--

Daddy and me started going to a cheap motel out on the outskirts of a town not too much of a drive from home. It's off to the side of a truck stop, and I've seen whores hang out there some, so maybe that's what Daddy was thinking, nobody'd say anything about him showing up with a younger girl at a place like that.

We'd tell ourselves it was pictures we were working on, an artistic venture, but we both knew we were doing it for more, and we surely both wanted to keep doing it all even though neither of us said so at first. You see, I had a real hunger for sucking his cock and swallowing his cum, and I could tell he had a hunger for me doin' it. That was all we done the first couple times, that and take lots of pictures of me nude and in lingerie and fingering myself and such.

It's funny that we did none of it at home. I guess we both wanted to keep things pure at our little country house, real life that wasn't naughty, although we spent lots of time there going over pictures of all the naughty things we was doing elsewhere.

It was at the motel one Sunday afternoon, with the late day sun coming through the window and turning golden, when I knew I needed more than just the feel of daddy's nice cock in my mouth.

"I was lookin' through Momma's pictures again," I said, feeling a blush already hitting my face. "There's a real nice doggy style one, you fuckin' her, you takin' the picture from above. It's real arty. You remember it?"

"I do. I aimed it so as to be just the shape of her waist, hips, and ass. I always wanted to turn that one into a black and white. I bet it'd be good that way, them pure shapes."

"Let's do a new one that way," I said, blushing even more pink. "Right here, today. I want to be the girl in the black and white one. Would you...want to? As I remember it, you had just the tip of your cock inside her."

"Yup. Then...there's other, further along ones."

"I seen 'em. Your cock all shiny as you're fuckin' her. Let's do 'em all, in that black and white you want."

Being nude already, I posed myself for it, doggy style, ass up, not wanting to think about it anymore, just wanting to do it. Really, really wanting to do it.

"Lift up on your arms," Daddy said, as he took off all his clothes. "Your back needs to be up, but arched down."

"Like this? Is your cock hard for me, Daddy. For the picture?"

"Hard as fuck. You always make me that way."

"Put the tip of it in me, like you done with Momma."

I was more breathless than I thought I'd be, feeling Daddy's cock against my pussy, the wetness of me taking him in just enough. I felt so dizzy excited, I could barely stay still, but I did, hearing him click the shutter so many times, then a grunting cry flew out of my mouth when he fucked me all the way deep. I'd felt nice cocks fuck me before, but never with this kind of love, this kind of feeling.

Sexy little noises came from Daddy's mouth as he took the pictures, me feeling the pauses of his slow fucking as he captured all the slippery, glistening shine of it for ever and ever.

"Oh fuck that's good pictures," I breathlessly whispered, feeling the extra-special goodness of this slow fuck, all so deep in my happy mind. "Keep takin' 'em like that for a while and I'll cum. Think the camera'll be able to see it?"

"Fuck yeah," Daddy said, him as happy breathless as me.

I'm not sure the camera truly was able to capture me cumming, other than my slippery white cream showing on Daddy's super hard cock, but that's okay -- I can easily remember how good it felt, every time I look at those arty black and whites he made.

--

It was soon after that day when I told Daddy I was tired of not having a job, tired of being broke all the time. I explained, "I seen a girl's website, her goin' faceless throughout it all. Anonymous like. It made me think, there's lots and lots of your pictures of me that don't show no face. Think we could learn how to make a website for 'em, so we can make some money?"

He shook his head. "That's crazy, girl. Christ the Lord, your momma'd kill me. Your grandmomma, too."

I shook my head. "Nobody'd know nothin'. That's what's special about it. It'd be full anonymous, like I said. That other girl, her stuff's all videos, so if they can do it, surely it'd be so easy with pictures. Heck Daddy, they're already done and made. 'Course we'd keep makin' new ones, maybe taking requests or whatever, for money."

Daddy thought about it for a minute, him shaking his head at first, then asking good questions, all of which I had an answer for. Five minutes, then ten minutes of discussion went by, then we was Googling website making, and how to make blogs and whatnot. Him being smart about photography helped him to understand it all, and late that evening he had notes all written down and had a plan. He said not to expect much, money wise at least, and I told him doing it all would be worth the effort for the fun of it, putting our art out there for anybody in the world to see.