Climbing the Charts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl backed away from Libby and she moved toward Eric.

"You're a lucky man," Cheryl told him. "But tonight, we party."

With that, Cheryl pushed Eric back into a chair and sat on his legs, facing the surprised man. Eric looked over at Libby, who simply nodded.

George Krill moved next to Libby.

"C'mon," he said. "Follow me."

He turned and Libby followed him up the steps to the master bedroom, her pulse quickening with each step; her head spinning from beer and anticipation.

Once inside the room, Krill closed the bedroom's sliding door.

"You have quite the future," he told Libby. "As soon as I saw you today, I knew people were witnessing the start of a great career. You sang and looked incredible."

Krill leaned forward and kissed Libby. She returned it willingly, allowing his hands to explore her body.

"Do you know when you've really made it, Libby?" he asked.

"When?"

"When fake nudes of you start appearing on the internet," he smiled. "I suspect that will be very soon."

He kissed her again and rubbed her tits tenderly.

"Can I get a preview?" he asked her.

"It would be my pleasure," Libby replied.

Krill lifted her off the ground, spun her around, and laid Libby on her back at the foot of the bed.

In the living room below, Eric was savoring the fullness of Cheryl Smith's tits, one after the other in his mouth. The nipples were hard and the flesh around them soft and supple in his hands. Cheryl's hand moved to his crotch, finding a stiff cock awaiting her. She rubbed him for a moment through his pants before starting to open the zipper.

Tom and Amy sat back and watched, with Amy's hand finding the same condition in Tom's crotch. It didn't take long for Cheryl to have Eric's erection out in the open. She settled onto her knees between Eric's legs, stroking the cock slowly. Eric watched as her ample breasts swayed in rhythm with her hand. Behind her, Amy too had freed Tom's cock from his pants and was working on it feverishly.

In the bedroom, Krill pulled off Libby's boots and then ran his hands up the inside of her silky-smooth thighs until they disappeared under her skirt. When they reached her panties, he traced the edge of them around to her ass. Krill unzipped the skirt and pulled it off.

Libby was nearly shaking when he removed her panties.

Krill stood at the end of the bed, gazing down at Libby's nude body.

"Ah, yes. Reality is much better than any fake," he said, beginning to undress. "You certainly are gorgeous, Libby Pike."

Libby never took her eyes off him while he stripped. When he stepped out of his underwear, a long, hard cock came into view. Krill was no bigger than Eric, she determined, but Eric wasn't George Krill, either. Libby was about to get fucked by one of the biggest stars in Nashville.

Just as Eric was getting a blowjob from one of the biggest female singers in the country. Cheryl's head bobbed up and down on his rigid cock, her long hair flowing back and forth in the process. She only stopped one time--to look behind her and say, "Fuck me, Tom. Like you always do."

Tom rose from the couch, his rock-hard cock hanging out of his pants. He reached around and unzipped Cheryl's pants. He removed the pants and her panties simultaneously, revealing a delicious, full ass with plump cheeks he had seen many times before. As he moved behind her, Amy opened her jeans and inserted a hand, prepared to watch the show.

Upstairs, the show was just beginning. Krill scrambled onto the bed with Libby scooting up beneath him until her head was on a pillow. Krill bent over and took one of her tits into his mouth, sucking on it and licking the nipple. Libby sighed as chills streamed down to her pussy.

Krill sucked both tits and then licked his way down Libby's body. Stopping between her legs, he teased her for a moment before placing his mouth over her pussy. Libby clutched at the covers when she felt his tongue dive deep into her. It slid across her clit, stabbing at it with the expertise of a man who had done this before. She imagined that Cheryl had been the benefactor of his skill before, but it was her turn now.

Libby arched her back, raising her body to meet the probing of Krill's tongue. He put both hands under her ass. Then, suddenly he stopped.

"Turn over," he told her. "I want to see your wonderful ass."

Libby turned onto her stomach and felt Krill's hands softly glide over her cheeks, squeezing them as he went. He caressed her ass for a full minute, then said, "Beautiful. Just perfect. Now back over, Libby."

They faced each other again. Krill placed his cock between her legs, and she spread them. He moved a little and pushed. Libby gasped as he entered her, lifting her legs until they were firmly wrapped around his waist. They began to fuck.

Tom was already fucking Cheryl from behind, driving his big cock into her while she sucked on Eric's cock. Amy watched it all, masturbating on the couch, knowing exactly what Cheryl was feeling now. Tom was good...very good. She would cum quickly.

The shock of everything happening was wearing off on Eric and he too felt ready for an orgasm. He prolonged it as long as he could. Luckily, Cheryl came first.

She let out a loud shriek, pausing her blowjob for just a few seconds while the first wave came over her. Tom pounded her harder. Cheryl continued to cum, then lowered her mouth again onto Eric's aching cock.

Eric put his hand on top of her head and held her in place while the first shot of cum erupted. Cheryl had no intention of moving, eagerly swallowing every drop that Eric could deposit in her mouth. Eric's groans grew louder and more cum flowed.

Tom pulled out and, at the same time he heard Amy having an orgasm on the couch, he poured his cum onto Cheryl's tight ass. It pooled in the crack and dribbled down the cheeks as shot after shot flew out. Tom's hand frantically pumped his cock until he could cum no more.

The couple in the bedroom heard everything. Krill reached up and pinched Libby's nipples, sending her over the edge. She came with a muffled cry, "Fuck me. Now!"

He drilled her until the bed knocked against the wall, Libby squirming and rocking beneath him while she came. When he thought she was done, he pulled out and used his hand to finish, shooting cum up to Libby's tits and over her stomach.

A brief thought flashed through her mind: 'I'll never wash my chest again.'

Then George Krill was lying beside her, kissing her passionately.

"You're going to be a star," he told her.

When Libby and Eric were outside the motorhome, on the way to their car, Eric said, "Tell me about it."

Libby hesitated, then said, "I followed your advice. I didn't refuse anything Krill offered. I didn't want to be rude."

"That'a girl," Eric said with a smile.

Libby's album and single got a bit of a bump from her appearance at SummerFest. She wasn't getting rich off it and she and Eric were disappointed with the amount of effort Bluegrass Records was putting into the promotion of the album, song, and Libby. The end of her contract was approaching, and they debated what to do.

The answer came from an unexpected source.

One afternoon, Libby answered a phone call from an unknown number.

"Libby, my name is Chester Dall, and George Krill recommended I give you a call," the man said. "I'm with Stayner Records in Nashville--George's label--and we'd love to talk to you about signing a contract with us."

Libby did her best to remain calm. Stayner Records was THE label for country singers, including Krill and Cheryl Smith.

"Well, your timing is pretty good," Libby told Dall. "My current contract is ending in just over a month. Is it possible to have a Zoom meeting with your people, myself, and my manager?"

"Yes. We can do that," Dall replied. "But we'll want you in Nashville as soon as possible after that for the formal signing and so forth."

"I understand. Let's have the Zoom and go from there."

So, the visit to Krill's motorhome was time well spent in more ways than one. Not that she needed to justify it, but this was another huge step forward thanks to George and Cheryl. Libby would have been a bit more saddened by leaving Bluegrass Records had it not been for her experience with their photographer and Strovak's uninspired handling of her career. Besides, nobody in their right mind would turn down Stayner Records. Their offer was only going to have to be average for her to accept.

Eric was thrilled, of course. He suggested to Libby that she probably wouldn't have to give Dall the same treatment she gave Strovak. That was fine with her. And she was going to visit Nashville, a life-long dream even before she was a rising country star.

This meant new outfits and trips to a hair stylist, which royalties easily paid for. Thank you, Bluegrass Records.

After Libby's call from Stayner, other record labels contacted her. She politely declined to talk to any of them, putting all her eggs in the Stayner basket. It was a wise choice. On the day of the signing, she was treated like royalty. Tons of publicity shots were taken, and she was interviewed for a promotional video that appeared on the label's social media pages.

The contract was for three albums at fifteen percent royalties. Libby and Eric were thrilled that the label was confident the public would want three more Libby Pike albums. They promised her plenty of previously unrecorded material to choose from.

It was a long day. Libby and Eric were glad to arrive back at their room on the thirtieth floor of Nashville's tallest hotel. Tomorrow they would sightsee in the city that sprawled out below Libby as she stood at the large window.

"I hope Nashville is ready for Libby Pike," Eric said, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around Libby's waist.

"I'll show them what I've got," she said emphatically.

"Let's show them now."

Eric reached up and began to unbutton Libby's sheer blouse. She smiled as his hand worked its way down her body, ultimately lifting the bottom of the blouse out of her skirt.

"Are you sure nobody can see us?" Libby asked.

"We're thirty stories up. I doubt it."

He didn't sound convincing to Libby, but she let him pull off her blouse anyway. Eric unhooked her bra and let the straps fall down her arms. Notwithstanding what she had asked Eric, Libby felt a rush of eroticism as she stood topless looking down on the city. Eric put both hands on top of a tit and squeezed.

"Take off your boots," Eric told her.

While she did that, Eric began to undress, getting as far as his shorts. He interrupted the process long enough to unzip Libby's skirt. It fell to the floor, and she stood in her bikini panties.

"Let's show then your beautiful ass," Eric said, removing the panties.

Soon, they were both naked with Libby's back to the window. Eric kissed her with Libby's hand wrapped tightly around his cock. If she was tired from the long day's work, the feeling of his erection gave her energy.

"Turn around," Eric said.

He didn't need to give any more instructions. Libby leaned forward, put both hands against the window, and spread her legs. If it got any better than this for Libby Pike, she didn't know how. She was in Nashville, a rising star, with her lover about to have sex with her.

Then she WAS having sex with Eric because he lost no time in steering his hard cock into her pussy. The entire population of Tennessee could have been watching and she didn't care. She loved singing, but it came in second place behind fucking.

Eric played with her tits, rubbed her clit, and gripped her ass cheeks, all the while driving his cock into Libby like a piston, just the way she liked it. She thought briefly about George Krill in the motorhome, but nobody was as good as Eric. He knew her well.

And she knew him. When Libby felt his hands around her waist, pulling her ass back to him, she knew he was close. Libby squeezed a nipple a few times, and she too was ready.

"That's it, Eric. Just like that. Yes!" she moaned.

She steadied herself against the window, begged him one more time, and then came.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" she cried out as the orgasm grew.

Eric's groans, followed by a slower, harder pounding of her pussy, indicated he too was coming. Libby's breasts were pushed against the window as Eric dumped load after load of cum inside her. Still, her climax continued, and her body quivered. Libby muttered indiscernibly with sheer delight.

In the end, Libby turned and said, "So, now I've done a show in Nashville."

12